Dirty Sex And Drugs [BOOK 2]

By fuuhreer

Hakeem has taken Maria and relocated in Mexico after 4 years. She has been trapped and not allowed any person... More

Dirty Sex And Drugs [BOOK 2]
1. Snakes
3. Snakes Part III
4. Fear
5. Intervention
6. Dead Brother
7. Jungle
9. War
10. Bad Days
11. Boy Are You Stupid?
12. Half Brothers
13. Lost Love
14. Back Against The Wall
15. Fear
16. Connections
17. New Characters
18. Depression
19. Restoration part I
20. Restoration Part II
21. Spoiled Milk
22. Drunk
23. King's Father
24. Surprise
25. On The Run Part I
On The Run Part II
Shout Out
On The Run Part III
26. A Time To Be Alive
27. Not The Father
28.With A Grain Of Salt
29. Paternity PART I

8. Unfaithful

4.4K 174 50
By fuuhreer

Da'Jah

I kissed Vinny's chest and then went further down, grabbing his boxers with my hands. He rolled his eyes in anticipation and I chuckled as I dragged his boxers down to his ankles and lodged my mouth around his dick. His hand instantly grabbed my hair and I gave him a confident gaze as I started to wrap my tongue around his shaft.

"Damn Da'Jah, stop playn'." He hissed and I nodded before taking him deeper inside of my mouth. While I continued to suck him off, I played with his balls with my left hand and grabbed the base of his dick with the right.

I sped up and jacked him off while sucking him, taking him to the back of my throat. I felt my panties getting wet, so I released him with a pop and climbed on top of him. Sliding my panties and bra off, I lowered myself on his dick and instantly moaned as my core started to melt.

He twitched inside of me and I started to grind on top of him, steadying my hands on his broad chest.

"Vinny do you love me?" I asked as I bit on my lip, trying to keep up my pace. Vinny's hands came up to cup my ass and he nodded as he leaned forward to catch one of my breast in his mouth.

"You know.." He groaned as I started to nut, making me cream all over his stomach.

"I love you girl, especially when you riding my shit like this. Now stop talking, you know I hate that."

He barked and I smiled as I continued to ride him tiredly. My nails dug into his chest and he groaned as he released himself inside of me. I involuntarily collapsed on his chest and he chuckled tiredly before pulling me close to his side.

I heard my phone vibrate against the knight stand, and I groaned in irritation. I just wanted to cuddle with Vin until he left, but I guess I wasn't going to get that.

"Hello?" I answered the phone while drawing patterns against Vin's tattooed chest.

"Hey baby, I wanted to let you know I was coming to see you. My plane landed a couple minutes ago..I wanted to see you and kiss you before I go and do some crazy shit tomorrow." BNard said through the phone, and my heart stopped as I looked at Vinny, who was slowly falling asleep.

"R-right now? I'm not feeling to well and I don't wanna get you sick b-baby.." I stuttered and pushed on Vin's shoulder frantically. He had to leave before Nard got here. There's no telling what he would do if he seen another man in the house that HE paid for..

"I'll come make you feel better..don't try and refuse me girl, I'm on my way fat fat." Nard chuckled and I heard a car door open.

"But Bas-"

"Love you, be there in 5."

The line ended and I just knew my face was losing its color. "Vinny you gotta go !" He looked at me as if I was crazy and sat up slowly.

"What you mean ? The one time I do wanna fall asleep with you, you wanna make me leave ? For what?" He questioned angrily and I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Vin. You really have to go, my boyfriend is on his way here !" He smacked his lips and got out of my bed, pulling on his clothes slow as hell on purpose.

"You never told me you had a nigga Amelia." I cringed at the anger in his voice but sighed none the less and started to put my clothes back on.

"I'll call you and make it up to you some other time, I love you vin. Now get out !" I pushed him out the door and ran to my bathroom, pulling out a bottle of love spell perfume. I sprayed it in my bedroom and cracked two windows, trying to fade the smell of sex.

I sat at my vanity and applied foundation to the hickeys on my neck that Vinny left and combed my hair down so that it wouldn't be noticeable. (I got a sew in yesterday.)

After a while, I heard keys opening the door and I took a deep breath before putting on my best smile. Bashir closed and locked the door behind himself before wrapping me up in a tight hug.

"Mm baby, I missed you. I had to see my number one before I went out and possibly lost my life." He murmured against my neck and I patted his back uneasily.

"Don't talk like that baby you'll be fine and you'll come back safe like you always used to back in Nola."

Bashir offered me a smile and I took it as he plopped in my bed, making my lips form into the shape of an "O".

"U-um Ba-"

"What the hell is this shit in the bed !" He angrily yelled as his hands wiped against the still wet cum from me and Vin. In two seconds his hand was around my throat. He didn't apply enough pressure to cut my breathing, but he surely applied enough to where it hurt the skin around my neck.

"I-I was masturbating baby! You know how I get when you ain't a-around.." I shakily opted for a lie and he chuckled as his hand fell from around my neck.

"Oh word ? You was fingering yourself ?" BNard asked, and before I could reply, his hand came across my face, making me tear up from the pain and shock.

"Bitch do you know how many times we've had sex ? I took yo fucking virginity ! I know when the fuck you creaming like that, you then been fucking some nigga !"

He screamed at me and then pointed to my neck, where my wet foundation was smeared because of Bashir choking me. You could faintly see the bright purple hickeys that Vinny left.

I looked down at my feet and started to tear up again as my throat closed up. I didn't know what to say, I fucked up. I love Vinny, and he's one of the three people that I've had sex with.

He hates talking, and if we're not fucking then we're just silently enjoying each other's company. He emotionally put me back on track after some bad events happened in my life. He talked me through all the bad things and helped me to emotionally flourish.

"I should kill you, but Ya nigga would be upset. So I'll just have somebody off you instead." He walked out of the house and slammed the door behind himself.

My eyes widened in fear. BNard wouldn't really kill me, right ?

Maria

When I woke up, I wasn't in the back of a cab with Vinny, playing in his dreads, but instead it looked like I was in Louisiana. Morgan was laid against my side, playing with his broken toy, and Mook was staring down at me with his hand resting on the small of my back.

"Well sleeping beauty finally up n shit." He joked, and I smiled as I pressed a kiss to his chin. "Don't cuss in front on my child Michael." He rolled his eyes and grinned as he pecked my forehead.

Over the past week I've grown to develop a little bit of feelings for Michael. He's been the only one to hold me down through the crazy shit I've been through. Kaden hasn't called once to let me know that he missed me; or if I was alright.

I still love him, but how am I suppose to feel after all these years ? When I really think about it Kaden didn't treat me to different from Hakeem. He would put his hands on me when I said or did something he didn't like, and he was always so angry for no reason. It's like I couldn't get through to him no matter what I did.

"Do you always space out like that ? Or is it just with me?" Mook asked as he flicked my nose with his finger. I glared at him and he chuckled as he lifted me up and placed me in his lap.

"I don't, just lately I've been through a lot.." Mook's hands drew comforting circles in my side, massaging the pain from where the metal was lodged.

He remained quiet and I leaned my head on his chest as the can started to come to a stop. "Tell me about yourself..I wanna know about the man I'm falling for." I said playfully, making Mook tense slightly.

"I'm 25. Been in the drug business since I was 18. I graduated high school and I actually got a baby moma. My son is 7, but I have no idea where he is. I only speak to him occasionally through his whack ass baby moma, she refuses to let me see my seed."

I rose my left eye brow and Mook shrugged as he opened the door to the cab. "Why didn't you tell me you had a son ?" He moved me off his lap and then got out of the cab, holding out his hand to me.

Once I took it, he pulled me out of the cab and picked up Morgan, balancing him on his hip. He grabbed the two heavy bags and I grabbed the lighter ones with our food before paying the driver and breathing in the fresh hot hair of Louisiana.

"Never thought it was important..Not to change the subject or shit but where the hell we at ?" He asked as we started to walk along the side walk. I had never been to Louisiana a day of my life, and I didn't even know where to start.

"Well it's obvious we're in Louisiana..I've never been here though. Wanna ask around ?"

Mook nodded and Morgan quietly laid his head on his chest. He hadn't been talking lately, and I understood why. He was probably afraid and shook up by the recent events, so I let him keep to himself.

I smiled slightly and shyly intertwined my hand with Mook's. With him by my side, I wasn't so afraid.

Kaden

After we got off of the plane, I rushed to get back to the main trap. Time was running out and I had to be ready to hit Hakeem and his squad with everything that I had. I didn't want to lose anyone in this organization if I didn't have too.

Me and BNard split up, and he claimed that he wanted to see his girl before we handled business. I complied and let him go about his way while I nervously sat and debated on talking to Maria.

What would I say to her after these 4 years ? And what about her son that she got by that fuck nigga ? Can I tolerate being around him knowing where his blood come from ?

I sighed and lit a blunt as I found myself in front of the main trap house. I took out the keys and unlocked the door, pushing it open and closing it behind myself.

Men and women were moving work and transporting somewhere safe until the turf war blew over. The house didn't even smell like a trap any more, and I had to commend my workers for doing such a good job.

I walked up to my office and seen Vin sitting in my chair, running his hands through his long dreads in anticipation. I took my gun out and walked up to him, pressing the barrel against his temple.

"Don't you know the number one rule is don't get caught slipping bitch?" I asked playfully and Vin smirked at me as he shook his head. "Look down and recite that line to yourself nigga."

I looked down to see Vin holding a knife close to my stomach, making me blink in surprise. I hadn't even seen him move a muscle or make a sound when he pulled the knife out !

"Show off.." I mumbled and he chuckled before leaning back and kicking his legs on my desk.

"Anyway, how is shit getting along ? You think we gone be ready ?"

"We should be King. Every thing is set into place. Every body know what section they going into and what they job is. The only thing I'm still figuring out is what us three will be doing?"

I nodded and came around to sit in the chair across from my desk.

"Me, you, and Nard are invincible together. We the best team, we're not splitting up. We take a section with us and go about it like that. We'll be the ones to get Hakeem and his bitch ass pops. Hear me?" Vin nodded and I smiled as he handed me a paper with the organizations stocks on it.

The numbers looked good and I thanked him as I looked him in his eyes.

"Yo what's bothering you ? You usually be all quiet and pissed off." I joked, and Vin sighed as he pulled on one of his dreads.

"It's this broad I been fucking around with for a minute. I then developed feelings for her and she tells me she has a nigga." I shook my head as my thoughts instantly went to Taniyah, and I found satisfaction in her death. These bitches be betraying you and trading your honesty for their own selfish reasons.

"You know how these hoes are Vin, that's why you don't cuff em or catch feelings." I said seriously, and he nodded as he scrolled down his Instagram feed.

Even though Taniyah betrayed me, Maria was the first female that hurt me and broke my trust. She fucked around and snuck with Hakeem while we together, making us start that stupid going back and forth shit. She would fuck Hakeem and I would in turn fuck other women to make up for the feelings of betrayal.

Simone was one of those women, and she tried to come back and tell me she was pregnant with my seed time and time again. She was annoying as hell and I thought about offing her, but I knew she had ties with Mario and now, she was the only trace I had with my bestfriend.

"Kaden are you sure that you can handle this emotionally ? I mean I kno-"

I smiled and passed my blunt to Vinny in the middle of his sentence.

"Emotionally I probably can't handle this shit, and that's just going to make me crazier."

*

What do Yall think so far ? Think I should finish this book or delete it ? Comments votes thoughts ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
27.6K 795 23
Karma Menace a good girl that doesn't talk much , doesn't trust anyone but her twin brother. Her brother Kameron Menace is a coke boy and she promise...
145K 6.6K 11
"Let me help you, let me be there for you." "What do you want?" "Nothing, nothing at all." Keiani 16, abused constantly by her family and bullied...