The King's Dark Obsession

By AH_AMORA

DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to th... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (16+)
Chapter 31 (16+)
Chapter 32 (16+)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (1)
Chapter 39 (2)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (16+)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 51

9K 343 33
By AH_AMORA

'Didn't I tell you...there is no escape from me?'

The wind was cold and harsh yet it felt nothing against her figure, it was like the wind had slowed down and the temperature had dropped to its lowest degree but she just couldn't stop trembling despite being wrapped in layers of clothes. Was it the weather that had her trembling or the man in front of her who sat on his horse with the arrogance of a proud monster?

He wasn't peering at her, his demons were.

The demons he finally unleashed over her.

The fight slowly broke around her. The vampires were effortlessly taking down the guards as if they were just playing with their food.

Jasper, who stumbled out of the carriage with his blade in his left hand, watched the commotion in utmost confusion and shock upon seeing his guards being killed by the troop. He tried to fight but unfortunately came across Mason.

Sasha snapped out of the trance and stared at Jasper and Mason in shock as they both strode up to each other. They looked ready to fight but Jasper couldn't win from him even in his healthy condition.

Jasper despite being injured had zero hesitation in him. He sure was an asshole but he was a king before that.

"No," Sasha yelled, afraid Mason would kill Jasper as she tried to walk up to them but the commotion around her was promising her death if she walked further in.

Her heart almost came to her throat when Mason raised his hand and Jasper raised his sword but his sword never touched Mason. He effortlessly grabbed Jasper from the back of his neck and knocked the man on the ground face-first.

A gasp left Sasha's lips and her sight became blurry due to the tears. The disaster around her made her remember the destruction Ragnar caused in her kingdom.

She was used to these surroundings but not ever since then...

She felt nauseated and stumbled back while cupping her mouth. What should she do? He caught her and this time he wouldn't let her go even for an act. Jasper was caught and the guards were dead.

What should she do?

She wanted to run but she knew she just couldn't escape him. He would catch up to her no matter what.

Her throat was parched and she was trembling all over when the fight finally ended with nothing but dead bodies of Logon guards scattered on the ground and drowned in the pool of their blood.

Jasper let out a helpless roar, his face and eyes red in anger due to the pressure on his neck as Mason held him down before finally jerking him up and forcing him to stand while still holding his neck in a chokehold.

Mason snickered at Jasper and flipped a finger at him before poking the side of Jasper's head with the same middle finger. "Know your damn place before raising the sword against me, fucking peesaaant." Jasper passed him a side glare but a little tighter hold from Mason had him shifting that glare anywhere but him.

Ragnar slowly rode past the carriage and came in front of Jasper who was left astounded. He peered down at Jasper, not bothering to dismount his horse and come face-to-face with him.

He was now treating Jasper like he always wanted to.

The act was futile anyway.

"You...what?" The shock had left Jasper speechless.

"I'm the vampire king. The destructor of Walton Kingdom and now the ruler of yours." Ragnar rasped, his voice filled with such authority. Sasha was contemplating her entire life at the moment. How the fuck was she supposed to get rid of all of this? Get rid of him?

It didn't take Jasper more than a minute to put two and two together and he was already growling at Ragnar. He strode up to him and she noticed it. Sasha noticed how on purpose Mason let go of his neck when Jasper limped towards Ragnar.

Why?

The reason came unfolding in front of her and rattled her whole existence. Ragnar had his whole foot on Jasper's face and even if Jasper wanted to pull back, he couldn't because Mason was holding his head and shoulder from behind. Pushing his face further as Ragnar stepped on his face.

All the men began to laugh mockingly and Sasha didn't realize that tears were soaking her burning cheeks. Ragnar remained indifferent but Mason looked like he was having the most adrenaline-exciting moment of his life.

Sasha wanted to run up to them but the dead bodies between them were a barrier.

"Stop."

"Please stop."

She shouted but her voice got muffled by the exciting roars of the men...no monsters.

Her hands turned into fists as her eyes diverted towards the crowd of monsters. She glared at them and amidst all of that her eyes fell on someone familiar.

He wasn't roaring like others. He just stood among them, his face dull and his body facing her direction instead of facing the humiliating act that was being rejoiced over by the other men around him.

He quietly stared at her.

Awfully familiar.

He looked young.

Where had she seen him?

Her pupils dilated and her breath got stuck in her throat when she finally realized who he was. One of her guards from the Walton Kingdom. The same young boy who was found dead near the alarming drums. The same boy whose wide and dead eyes were closed by Sasha.

Sasha stared at him with wide eyes and as if he realized that she realized who he was, he passed her a little sad smile while slightly bowing at her.

Her heart burst and tears of unbearable sorrow began to pour out of her eyes.

She was happy to see him alive.

But she wasn't happy to see him among them.

Though, he looked the most sane one in them, the most human looking but to think that he was in one of the strongest troops of the vampire kingdom. He must have done something ruthless that went along with his new identity. He must have killed countless in these two years just to be here, in this troop.

Everyone went silent like night forcing her head to snap back at the humiliating scene but the ground beneath her feet was swept away and she unconsciously stumbled back upon making eye contact with him. He was now facing her.

Measuring her destruction as he eyed her.

Was he also going to step over her face? He said he would never be violent with her but right now he looked like he would cross the limits of violence with her. The only barrier between them was the dead bodies...maybe it wasn't a barrier to him but a path more smooth.

She stepped back, her back bumping against the trunk of the tree.

Her wide throbbing orbs stared at him trampling all those dead bodies as he rode on his stallion towards her ever so slowly. Making sure to step on each one of them that got in his way.

A sob tore through her lips.

She was a pathetic mess in front of so many men. The roar of his men once again reverberated in the area but it sounded hazy to her ears. Her eyes snapped back at Jasper as if begging for help but he had his head low out of humiliation. Blood pouring out of his broken nose and not like he could help her because he still was being held by Mason.

Sasha couldn't breathe.

Her eyes went back on that young boy. Did he ever think that his princess who once ruled like a warrior in his kingdom would ever be in a position like this? In a position where a man was fucking her whole existence up by just merely walking up to her? In front of his men, in front of her husband.

Sounds so traumatizing.

But he had his eyes low. None of them were looking at her. They were more focused on the bodies their king was trampling. More like they were forcing their focus over there so that their king wouldn't claw them into two just because they looked at his woman who was crying those beautiful pearly tears.

Sasha shook her head at him, wanting to run away but her legs wouldn't work anymore and she slid down the tree, afraid he would trample her as well. She lifted her arms up in the air for her defense.

Although she wanted to die, right now she was actually scared for her life.

He paused in front of her. She flinched when his stallion huffed right near her palm. His cold breath caressed Sasha's trembling hands and soon Sasha felt the stallion's hair, more like his head on her palm.

The stallion was caressing his head against Sasha's palm. The same stallion who trampled so many dead bodies. She hesitantly opened her eyes and looked at the horse who was quite enjoying the pet that he was taking on his own.

Very much like his master.

But his master was no longer sitting on him. Ragnar grabbed her arm and forced her up to her full height. Her trembling legs had already given up on her as she stumbled forward but he grabbed her waist to keep her in place. She put her hands on his chest and resisted.

"What the fuck are you doing to my wife?" Jasper roared and Ragnar turned towards him with messed up Sasha in his arms. The Sasha who was on the verge of fainting, the helpless Sasha.

Her back was now facing his men.

Jasper's bravery left Sasha speechless as new tears flooded her eyes. She thought he was a coward all this time but he proved her wrong. He was just helpless like her at the moment. Despite being humiliated, having a broken nose, and being held down by a vicious animal, he managed to roar.

That wasn't of any help but at least he did.

He looked serious, he really wasn't pretending to be a good husband. He dropped his act just like Ragnar did.

"Your wife?" Ragnar cocked a brow at him and made sure Jasper was looking at them when he smashed his lips on hers. Her eyes grew wide when he kissed her out of nowhere. The first thing that came to her mind was resistance but he held the back of her head and kissed her even more deeply. The second thing that came to her mind was her surroundings. Jasper yelled but soon groaned in pain when Mason punched him in the stomach.

Even the young guard from her kingdom was there. Her wide eyes turned normal and her gaze became hazy as her legs completely gave up on her. He immediately wrapped his left arm around her waist to keep her up and covered her eyes with his right hand as he kissed her roughly. Twisted his tongue with hers and sucked on it, bit on it.

Covered her eyes as if he knew how conscious she was of her surroundings yet he kissed her in front of everyone.

Tears poured down her cheeks and he even licked them up. A sob raked through her body but he even ate that up with that kiss. She felt suffocated. She needed to breathe.

He pulled away while licking his lips and looked at Jasper.

"She's mine."

Jasper was dragged away by Mason. A few men got on their horses and followed Mason who was with Jasper back to the kingdom while the others began to clean the mess.

Ragnar pulled away from her, effortlessly threw her over his shoulder, and mounted his horse before making her sit in front of him with both of her legs on one side and her right side facing him. She was still in a daze.

Humiliation, fear, helplessness, and the sense of no freedom ate her up.

He turned his horse and began to ride back to the kingdom. His eyes fell down on her face. Upon feeling his gaze on her, she tensed up.

"I'll give you a new life in that all you are obligated to do is to surrender yourself to me as I worship the fuck out of you, my little missy."

The ride back to hell was the path back to another chapter.

Instead of going forward, they were going backward.

To fix the past that was beyond any redemption.

....BOOK ONE ENDS....

************************************

Hope you all like the last chapter of book one.

Thank you all for supporting my book up till now. I hope you continue to do so.

Book two is updated with it's prologue. A little glimpse of Mason's book would be also there soon.

Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.5K 41
"I fear I still do not have a name to match the beauty before me." He began. "Must that always be the only thing you wish to know?" She sighed heavi...
219K 4.8K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
85.2K 2.9K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...