Kyra Sencen

By KyraSencen1105

This is a KOTLC fan fiction. What is Keefe had a little sister? Who was even more crazy and mischievous than... More

Introduction
Meeting Fitz
Manifestation
Meeting Alden
Meeting Elwin
Meeting the Famous Foster Pt. 1
Meeting the Famous Foster Pt. 2
Meeting Romhilda
Meeting Aster
Meeting Scarlett
Meeting Jex
Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments Pt. 1
The Big Revelation Pt. 1
The Big Revelation Pt. 2
The Big Revelation Pt. 3
The Smash-or-Pass Sleepover
FOMO a.k.a Fury Of Missing Out
Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments Pt. 2
Keefe's Utter Humiliation
My Brother, the Nosy Little Jerk
Meeting Neven
A/n: I'M SO SORRY
Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments #3

And the next time...

14 1 1
By KyraSencen1105

A/n: This is like a part 2 to the last chapter, but it's significantly shorter (sorry!). Anyways, enjoy, and remember to look after yourselves!

I enjoyed this makeover significantly less than the last one. Scarlett had called me on her Imparter, telling me she had made another masterpiece out of my brother. 

So, naturally, I came over. And I walked in to see my brother, in a hot pink, very short, very low neck-lined dress.

 I was traumatised, to say the least. Like I-seriously-need-therapy-and-need-to-bleach-my-eyes-out-or-hire-a-Washer traumatised. No one wants to see their brother like that. Ever. 

Anyways, I immediately slapped my hand over my eyes, and said, "Well that image is burned into my cornea. I never want to see that again."

 I turned on my heel and walked out, with my hand still over my eyes. Bad idea. There was a loud thunk as I walked into the wall, and I swore under my breath, removing the hand from my eyes, but still making sure not to look at my brother, and walked downstairs, and outside, then light-leaped home.

 That was absolutely disgusting. But worth it. Scarlett said she sent photos to everyone else so I didn't have to see it again. That goodness for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...