Meeting Fitz

A/m: Another little warning, there might be a small amount of foul language, which I will censor out. Sorry in advance :)

So this was a long, long time ago, before I manifested, before Keefe went to Foxfire, before the drama of the Fos-boss, when I was just over 9, a few months before I manifested, and Keefe met another guy at a function our father had taken him to.

We were still living in Candleshade, and Keefe had brought his friend home. My father was very happy, as he was an Emissary's son, and he's all about having good connections and being fancy and blah blah blah. Lord Cassius in a nutshell.

So, I burst into Keefe' room dramatically (as one does) and yelled, "WHO DARE INTERRUPT THE NORMAL BORING AMBIENCE OF OUR SKYSCRAPER?" The guy looked very unimpressed, but went with it. "It is I, Fitzroy Avery Vacker, Son of Alden Vacker and friend of your brother." He said in an uninterested voice.

I could tell he didn't like me so much, that thought I was a nuisance. I mean, he's not wrong but it's still rude!

Anyways, he always told me to go away when he was with my brother, even when I got my abilities, and when I started at Foxfire, he distastefully glared at me and dismissed me. Rude. Anyways, that's how I began hating Mr. Fitzroy Avery Vacker.