Keefe's Utter Humiliation

A/n: So, this is just a little chapter, a funny idea that @Keeper_Girlz (my dear friend) came up with, that I wrote Kyra's POV on. Just a little sibling torture. Enjoy!

So, I was on call with Tam. We were just chatting, since we were bored, nothing going on there. We are FRIENDS people.

 Anyways, I was chilling in the living room of the Havenfield residence, because I came with Keefe when he decided to visit, talking with Mr. Happy-Shadow-Thoughts when Scarlett, who had been hanging out with Keefe (Sophie doing the same thing Keefe did with me and her) in her room, called me over. 

I went in, still on call with Tam, meeting Sophie in the doorway, and turning to see Keefe, with pink pigtails, a completely white face with bright red blush, blood red lipstick and a shocked expression. 

I took a few photos, before showing Tam and bursting out laughing. Now, I was dying of laughter, and trying to appreciate the view at the same time. Aster had come into Tam's room when she had heard him laughing, and she was laughing with us, at Keefe. 

I was laughing the hardest, and choked out, "Sorry Tam, but I gotta run. I've sent you some photos, but I gotta witness this in all it's glory, no distractions. See ya!" I hung up, and burst out laughing again.

 Now, I was dying, watching Keefe, so I didn't hear a lot of Scarlett and Sophie's conversation, but there was something about bonding time, and bonding Keefe to a chair, and giving him a hair cut, and my tips on sibling shutting-up and revenge, and then she gave Keefe a bottle, that she told him would make his hair go back to normal.

 I had to stifle my laughter, as I knew that it was one of my concealed bottles of Mermaid-Tiger Delight. Sophie looked suspicious, but didn't question it. Scarlett started talking about next time, which made Keefe terrified, like his-hair's-gonna-be-cut-off terrified. And, honestly, I don't blame him. 

She promised Sophie she wouldn't bond Keefe to a chair, which confused me a little, as they both left. "Why would you promise that?" I said, disappointed that the next time wouldn't entail the same antics. 

She replied happily, "Because then Soph will let me hang out again, without her supervision. And, I've still got BIG PLANS. I promised not to bond him to a CHAIR. I never said anything about a table..." We shared an evil smile, but put on sweet, innocent smiles for Edaline. No need for her to know about this. None at all.