Introduction

So hi. My name is Kyra Sencen, the better Sencen sibling by all accounts. This is my story.

 Now, if you're here, you've probably read the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, and this is a fan fiction about said series. Now, a few warnings:

- THERE WILL BE SOME SPOILERS! If you have not read the series, or the full series, please be warned there is some content that will spoil the books. I apologise in advance.

-THERE WILL BE SOKEEFE! I am a hardcore Sokeefe shipper and if you ship Sophie or Keefe with any other character, first of all SHAME ON YOU (I'm kidding), and second, there will be some Sokeefe content. Please do not track me down and kill me, it's just my opinion.

-THERE WILL BE HATE! Personally, I hate both Sophie and Fitz, I just don't like their characters. Now, if you like these characters, there will be some hate, especially for Sophie, so don't kill me. Please. It's just my opinion. Thank you.

I love this series, and this is just a story my mind has spun. If you do not like this fan fiction, do not feel pressured to keep reading! I understand that it's not for everyone and I do not judge you. 

But, I will judge you however, if you leave hate comments. I am human, and I have feelings. I am not just a robot on the internet and I have spent time writing this. So please, be nice, and if you don't like it, don't keep reading!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story!

Also, my friend @Keeper_Girlz is on this platform, check out her story for another POV of these events!

Enjoy!