Meeting Scarlett

A/n: Scarlett is another OC of my friends, and you can go and read her POV right now! Find the story at my friend's account, Keeper_Girlz Go and read it, it's very funny!

Scarlett is the twin sister of Sophie, and the better Foster sibling, in my opinion.

Also, this chapter is posted in my friend's book! Also, shoutout to evie44c, who commented on that chapter in my friend's book! I'm very grateful for the support!

And, any italicised text in speech marks: "This is an example"  is a mental conversation.

Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

I was greatly enjoying my day out with Mrs. Stinkbottom, and had found my new obsession: Human desserts.

 The rest of the human food is repulsive, especially since they KILL animals and eat them, but the desserts are amazing. I had, uh, borrowed some desserts and was currently stuffing my face with them. 

As I was greatly enjoying my food, I looked to the side to see Fitzroy Avery Vacker staring right back at me. In one of his hands was a raised pathfinder, but he brought his hand down and started striding towards me.

 "Kyra, what do you think you're doing?" He asks. I smile mischievously and reply, "Having a day-trip with Mrs. Stinkbottom." I grab another, um, I think it's a cake-cup? Anyways, I stuff another one into my mouth and grin at him. 

While he rolls his eyes at me, I turn to look at the girl who's with him. "Who is she?" I ask, pointing at the human he has next to him. She looks a little annoyed at my bluntness, but I ignore it. 

I quickly slipping past his mental blocking and starting to talk to him in his head. "Why are you taking a human to the Lost Cities?" I ask him.

He looks to his side, and his eyes widen. He takes a step away from the girl and replies, "Long story short, she's actually an elf that's been hiding with the humans, and she doesn't know she's an elf. Also, she's an inflictor and inflicted on me."  

I turn to look at her and study her. I feel her emotions start to rise and quickly say, "She's getting annoyed at being left out of the convo. Are you scared of her?" Fitz takes another step away and quietly whispers, "A little."  

I smirk a little, but drop it when I see (and feel) the heartbreak in her eyes. She quietly mumbles, "So that's what you think of me." Fitz flinches, shocked at her quietness, but quickly recovers and shakes his head. 

My mood dampens when I feel the disbelief coursing through her veins and yearn to comfort her. I feel my own heartbreak when I see a small tear slip down her cheek, but she quickly wipes it away and mutters, "Let's go."

 He sighs and quickly mutters, "I didn't mean to make her feel like that."  And I growled, "You should have felt the heartbreak you just caused her. I will find you and make you write a very long apology letter."

He gulps as he raises the pathfinder. I smile gently at the girl and chirp, "Bye guys! Remember, you didn't see anything." I smirk, turn to Fitz, and quickly say, "You know the consequences Fitz."  I see him visibly pale, and he coughs into his hand. Then, he raises that pathfinder and glitters away. 

"He better be nice or I swear..." I mutter to myself. I already think that girl is extremely cool, and I'll have to find her at some point. Most likely, she'll be staying at Everglen, so I'll plan a visit soon enough.