The Smash-or-Pass Sleepover

A/n: Now we get into my favourite paragraphs, actual stories instead of just meeting characters and building the plot. 

Now, if you're in this far, you probably share my deep hate of Fitz (if you don't, kindly leave. I'm kidding, but don't be offended, just stop reading). 

And, you're all probably aware of my deeper hate of Sophie. Now, she has an interesting character and all, but I just don't like her. 

I'm sorry if this offends you, you are free to leave, no judgement. And remember, this is a safe space for everyone, so no hate in the comments.

 Thank you, and enjoy one of my favourite (and one of the longest) chapters so far!

Sophie was hosting a sleepover at Havenfield, and she had invited ALL the girls. This included: Me, Aster, Scarlett, Jex, Linh, Biana, Marella, and Maruca. We were all chatting and gossiping and laughing and having a really nice time.

 I needed to go to the bathroom, so I asked Sophie where it was and left the room. That was when everything went downhill. 

After washing my hands (I'm not disgusting people!) I was walking back towards the room when I heard my brother's name. "Alright, now that Kyra isn't here, I can finally ask this. Keefe, smash or pass?" Sophie whispered. I could hear easily as the rest of the house was nearly silent, as was outside, and I was literally like 5 meters away. 

I heard a chorus of "Smash." From most of them, excluding Sophie who muttered "Pass.", Jex who rolled her eyes and Scarlett, who gave a death glare I could literally hear. Anyways, I was very irritated. 

I waited a few seconds, and walked in. All the girls had a mixture of forced neutrality, guilt, nervousness and hope on their faces, with silence reverberating around the room. I sat down on the floor, grabbed a butterblast and stared eating. The girls visibly relaxed and started talking again. 

When I finished eating, I cleared my throat and calmly said, "You know, I may be blonde, but I'm not dumb." The girls looked at me with confused expressions. I rolled my eyes and grumbled, "I'm not deaf either and I don't take that long in the bathroom." Their faces slowly faded from confused to terrified. 

"So, I could recognise everyone's voices except Scarlett, thanks for that death glare by the way, Jex, again, thanks for your loyalty and my dear friend Aster. I heard a small mumble, so what did you say?" "Pass, obviously." She said, with a very small tremor in her voice. I quickly peeked in her mind, to solidify my hypothesis,and smiled kindly, and said, "I forgive you." 

Then I turned to the rest of them, grabbed scissors from in my pocket and sweetly chirped, "Alright, who wants to go first?"

Then, 10 bodyguards burst into the room, all telling me to put down the scissors, except Ro (She gets me) who was yelling, "Go teach them a lesson!" (I love Ro, she's the best).

 Anyways, I sadly didn't get to cut anyone's hair, but Scarlett, Jex and Aster helped me dye the other girl's hair ice blue, and Sophie's teal.

 And, the day after, I got my revenge by asking, "Fitz, smash or pass?" I got four very loud "PASS!"from Scarlett, Aster, Jex and Biana, and I added another one, but the rest of them uttered a quiet, "Smash." Let's just say everyone but me, Aster, Scarlett and Biana had teal spots on their skin in addition to their dyed hair. 

When the guys saw, Tam, Wylie and Dex burst out laughing while Fitz and Keefe just stared at the girls with shocked expressions. When one of them tried to pass off their eccentric appearances with, "Just some skin and hair-care gone wrong." I smirked and chirped, "Don't lie. It was just a friendly game of smash-or-pass, that turned into a not-so-friendly one. I wasn't satisfied with their answers and my scissors were confiscated to I had to make do with my on-the-go pranking kit." 

The other boys roared with laughter, and Fitz and Keefe both blushed bright red.

 I saw my brother cast a glance at Sophie, and looked downcast when seeing no ice blue hair, and he got a smirk from me, and a little mental, "I will tell her eventually!" He blushed harder and thought a loud, "Kyra Gisella Sencen, don't you dare!" I just smirked at him. 

Ah, the joys of angering one's brother.