✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

29

83 0 0
By koushuu17

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of the Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 29 This thing is related to me

Chapter 29: This Thing Is Destined for Me

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Li Cheng, who crossed late at night, stood outside his wooden house, and since the time passed by the continent and the modern world is the same, it is already evening in the other world. The sky above his head was slightly gray, and the wet window edge was completely dry, and he turned around and went back to the house to change into the robes of the outer disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect. The blue coat rolled with a snow-white collar, wrapped around his body like a magic stick.

There were two pots in the room, and thinking that he would have to improve his cultivation to the fifth level of qi refining couldn't help but make Li Cheng a little distressed. The priceless Erguotou can't be brought out of the sect to exchange, and it really needs to have enough strength at any time.

was thinking about whether to hide the drinks first in the past two days, but there were two gentle knocks on the door, Li Cheng opened the door, and his heart couldn't help fluttering, only to see Liu Qi standing with a depressed face, followed by three other outer disciples, obviously all of whom came to the wooden house to make trouble during the day.

The provocation failed before, and ready for a night raid?

"Is that you?" Li Cheng's face turned cold, and he asked in an unkind tone, "Something?" He clenched his fists secretly.

Li Cheng didn't dare to take it lightly, in the eyes of outsiders during the day, he easily defeated Liu Qi, but in fact, only he knew how much strength he used, but in just a few breaths of fighting, he was completely out of his mind - so that the muscles of his whole body used a state beyond his strength, and even after everyone left, his legs trembled and his body couldn't even support it.

Fortunately, he was not in the early stage of the third layer of qi refining at that time, but in the middle and late stage of the fourth layer of qi refining.

has grown a large level of strength, and it should be able to fight with these four people... If you can't beat it, it's a big deal to run back to modern times.

seemed to feel Li Cheng's dissatisfaction and vigilance, several people outside the door glanced at each other, and the three eyes behind him all had a sense of supervision, which made Liu Qi scratch the bundled hair crown a little irritably-the hair strands that fell on his cheeks and looked a little down, he lowered his head and said with annoyance: "I admit that we were wrong, but please don't let the steward confiscate our right of residence..."

Helping you? Got the wrong person, right?

Li Cheng raised his eyebrows, looked him up and down, to be honest, he was really angry when he saw Liu Qi and others so sad, anyone who had been approached by a group of fierce Taoist friends for no reason, and they robbed the house and didn't agree with each other, I'm afraid they won't feel good in their hearts.

It seems that he has offended people in the sect again, but as a hostile one, it is good not to beat you up at this time! You are the accomplice who fought Liu Qi!

So he said lightly: "I'm afraid I can't help you."

"You're still going to get revenge?" Liu Qi's face changed, and the green tendons on his forehead loomed but pressed down suddenly, no, you can't be impulsive, this person is not something you can afford to offend, they are just outer disciples with no identity, but there is a big man behind the person opposite. Liu Qi clenched his fists and continued to bow down and make a small face: "I know you must still be resentful of us... It's because we don't know Mount Tai with our eyes, and we collided with you, and in the future, you want us to be cattle and horses, but the steward took back the house, where is there a place for a few of us in this sect?

"Please let us go." The outer disciples behind Liu Qi were crying.

Huo, why don't I know that I have such a great ability? Li Cheng asked blindly: "You have found the wrong person, and I don't know the outer door manager, how can I ask him to return your house?"

As

if he had already made a draft in his heart, this time Liu Qi replied very quickly, and he said with anticipation: "As long as you say that you have forgiven and will not be held accountable, the steward will no longer deduct our power to temporarily reside in the sect."

"Just say a word?" Li Cheng finally felt a little weird, he was not an important person, why did the steward make a big deal for him to severely punish his disciples? Unless...... Someone was secretly angry for him.

Somehow, Li Cheng's eyes slipped past Shen You's face that deliberately made a pleasing expression, he was slightly embarrassed, ignored him, and said that maybe it was the Taoist who played the flute on the back of the goose to help—after all, this person may feel guilty for stepping him under the tiles for too long, so he ordered the steward to punish Liu Qi.

Li Cheng suddenly felt that his guess was very right, and when he came back to his senses, he saw that the four of them were discouraged, but he didn't want to take revenge, he thought about it carefully, and said, "Do you know what's wrong?" Are you sure you won't do it again?

"Got it, got it!"

"It's good to change when you know your mistakes, you have to bully the weak if you rely on your strength, no wonder the steward can't stand it, isn't the infighting in the sect a joke for outsiders, you say, yes or no?"

"Yes, yes..."

"Since you sincerely repent, then the previous things were..." Liu Qi and the others made a listening appearance, but as soon as Li Cheng's voice changed, he suddenly turned his gaze to Liu Qi's waist, and paused for a moment on the palm-sized sack that the other party had tied: "Hey, what is this?"

"Storage bags." The brain reflexes to speak too fast and answers without thinking, and when Liu Qi suddenly reacts, the wrinkled heart can no longer be described as regretful!

Ignoring his sadness to the point of dripping blood, he took off the storage bag and held it in the palm of his hand with a smile, "It's just a small storage bag, and it can't even fit in the front and back toilets... Hehehe. There was still a bit of luck in his tone, maybe the identity of someone behind him like Li Cheng couldn't look down on his cute storage bag at all? It's not that this possibility!!

I saw the young man in front of me holding a small sack and pondering it slowly, and finally said lightly under Liu Qi's expectant gaze: "It's really an indescribable feeling, it is very intimate to me, I am afraid that I am destined to look at this thing." There

is fate, Liu Qi didn't react for a while, why did my storage bag have a fate with you? - Wait!! That's not what he thought?!!!

Liu Qi: "............"

"What do you think?" Li Cheng smiled kindly.

Liu Qi: ".............................."I won't love anymore. Half part|What can you feel about your net worth being lost?

Suddenly, I felt like my heart was dead... Liu Qi moved his lips sadly, but he didn't say anything like "for you", but the three outer disciples behind him were very happy to give up the storage bag although the muscles on their faces twitched. Li Cheng put away the storage bag, forgave them with a very gentle expression, and then turned to close the door.

The small storage bag is only ten cubic meters, and there are still five hundred bottles of two pot heads left, and the congested room has finally returned to its original cleanliness and tidiness. Li Cheng prides himself on not being a person who repays grievances with virtue, and it is absolutely impossible to easily forgive the person who came to make trouble with a single move, and he has to make him bleed profusely.

There were several muffled thunders in the sky, dark clouds secretly gathered on the top of the Jade Emperor Sect Peak, the air was depressing and panicked, the wind gradually rose, and the lights went out with a snap.

"What's going on? Why did it suddenly get dark?

"Yuehua is gone!"

"..." The

evening, which was still a little bright just now, became invisible in the blink of an eye, as if something was growing in the darkness.

"Where is the steward, where has the steward gone? What the...... It's all on the main peak?!

...... I had a bad premonition. "It's

a monster!" Screams outside the door! The closed door was violently rushed open from the outside, and Li Cheng jumped up from the table, his ears swept towards the comer with the sound of the wind, "Squeak-" The snow-white fur animal dodged his attack like lightning, and its body slammed against the wall of the wooden house, and its mouth screamed bitterly.

Li Cheng rushed out of the door of the house, looking coldly at the surroundings that were swallowed by darkness, his face was slightly gloomy, because at this time he found that a large number of beast roars came from the mountain where the entire outer disciple was located, and the earth-shattering voice seemed to be watching and saying:

Stupid –

Human.

The author has something to say:——

The number of words is slightly less, and I will continue to post the text tomorrow morning, which will be counted as a supplement!

Recommend the article of the pot friend~~

"Mr. Savage, Go to Farming" "Little Widow in the Countryside"

Mai Mai Wolf threw a grenade Throwing time: 2014-09-24 15:56:13

_Dark' blue. Throw a mine Throw time: 2014-09-25 16:47:54 The warmer the cooler the throw a mine Throw time: 2014-09-25

20:56:50

Thank you to the three little cute pets~~~

It is recommended to bookmark the previous chapter, chapter table of contents, and the next chapter of this book

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

This site recommends: Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Immortal Cultivation Master Mixed Flower Capital, God-level Dragon Guard, Wolf and Brother, I Deliver Food in the Ten Thousand Worlds, President, Unbridled Love! , the maze of the right road, the president's father can't be provoked, the best doctor in the city, and it is difficult to fly

All the content of the novel Double World Trade Male God comes from the Internet, and Biquge only promotes the novel of the original author, Zhu Nu. Welcome all book friends to support Zhu Nu and collect the latest chapters of the male god of the double world trade.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2024 52BQG.ORG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
239K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...