HER SISTER (GXG)

By weekendlustt

Forbidden things are like a beautiful hypnotizing magnet. Once you get pulled in, it's hard to pull back. Bu... More

Visuals
Move-In Day & New Starts
Dinner & New Faces
Rundowns & Promises
Bars & Bathrooms
Fuck-ups & Realizations
Run-Ins & Dates
Post Dates & Feelings
Poses & Sunsets
Beach Dinners & Thoughts
Jealousy & Movies
Late Night Runs & Elevators
Confessions & Heated Moments
Sunsets & Vodka
Parties & Lingering Stares
Rooftops & Moonlight
Bad Parties & Car Rides
Clean-Ups & Sleepovers
Hard Mornings & Planned Trips
Dates & Champagne Toasts
Hidden Nightlife & Good Drinks
Real Talks & Phone Calls
Surprise Visits & Red Wine
Honest Conversations & Movies
Accidental Sleepovers & Tears
Avoidance & Going Away Parties
Cake & Talks
Lofts & Decisions
Perfect Mornings & Teasing
Goodbyes & Impatience
Famous Pancakes & Alone Time
Long Days & Firsts
Smoking & Cookie Decorating
Halloween & Costumes
Parties & Side Conversations
Hesitation & Trust
Finals & Wine
Flights & Christmas Plans
Drives & Cabins
Gingerbread Houses & Parents
Egg Nog & Sledding
Yelling & Hot Chocolate
Shopping & Friendship Attempts
Breakfast For Dinner & Quiet Houses
Eye Contact & Impulsiveness
Late Nights & Intimacy
Morning Kisses & Interruptions
Smiles & Normal Conversations
Serious Talks & Empty Houses
Dominance & Snow
Milkshakes & Advice
Tattoos & Tequila Shots
Drunken Nights & Regrets
Headaches & Hangovers
Late Mornings & Ice Skating
Cookies & Gifts
Secret Santa & Balcony Talks
New Years Eve & Gallery Events
Paranoia & Importance
Ball Drops & Secrets
New Years & Damage Control
Friend Break-Ups & Cards
Airports & Parents
Pizza and Bathrooms
Bonfires & Night Swims
Breakfast & Island Days
Surfing & Deals
Names & Proving Points
Dinners & Last Nights
Pancake Recipes & Champagne
Dominating & Ocean Swims
Beach Clubs & Drunken Nights
Drunk Sex & Intimate Showers
Settling In & New Information
Lies & Surprises
Gifts & Gestures
Whipped Cream & Stripping
Edging & New Territory
Espresso Martini's & Meet-Ups
Debates & Shots
Games & Drinking
Positions & Vulnerability
Old Pictures & Shared Mornings
Parties & Jealousy
Party Hook-Ups & Sudden Suprises
Punches & Boldness
Brunch & Blondes
Tempers & Side Conversations
Composure & Proving Points
Charm Bracelets & Frustration
Insanity & Honesty
Sleepless Nights & Reassurance
Dates & Game Nights
Laughter & Passwords
Texts & Disagreements
Breakfast & Progress
Memories & Talks
Semester Trips & New People
Introductions & Shots
Invitations & Flowers
Mansions & Family Dinners
Spring Break & Bonding
Friends & Surfing Lessons
Time & Healing
Ibiza & New Territory
Bartenders & Boldness
Shots & Bathroom Stalls
Pressed Nerves & Attitudes
Dares & Challenges
Yacht's & Games
Showers & Flushed Cheeks
Offers & Late Nights
Truces & First-Aid Kits
Hikes & Pictures
Bathing Suits & Patience
Finished Games & Catching Up
Calendars & Jokes
Deep Kisses & Naps
Bad Influences & Jet Skis
Red Dresses & Surprises

Insomnia & Sore Legs

9.6K 326 286
By weekendlustt

I furrowed my brows as I stirred from my sleep—easily tuning into the smooth silence before opening my eyes to the night darkness.

The moonlight managed to peak through the windows of the room so perfectly—I almost questioned if it was even real.

A soft sigh fell from my lips as I glanced over to the clock resting on one of Mili's nightstands.

2:47 am

My brows raised unconsciously at the late hour—Mili and I had only gone to sleep hours earlier, especially with how tired and sore I was.

But now, I somehow felt completely awake.

I drew in a deep breath, suddenly noticing the ache between my legs.

Well, okay.

I pursed my lips into a tight line as shifted my head up slightly to take in Mili's perfect face.

Her dark brows were relaxed while her eyes remained closed, which easily allowed her long lashes to fan across her soft cheeks.

I glanced down to her soft lips that seemed to be completely relaxed, basking in the way her warm arms gripped me close to her body.

It was like I was engulfed in a beautiful ball of warmness that she held me in.

I glanced away from my beautiful sleeping girlfriend, determining that a late-night snack might cure my insomnia and perhaps distract me from the ache between my legs.

Maybe it was something erotic in my dreams...

Or maybe it was because I was sleeping beside the most attractive woman who was very... talented you could say.

Mili stirred slightly as soon as I made the slightest move, which easily cued me into how light of a sleeper she was.

The last thing I wanted to do was wake her.

I gently slid her arm down the side of my body, being careful to not wake her as I slid her arm off of me completely.

Slowly—and I mean really slowly, I leaned away from her before subtly sliding away from her body.

Luckily, I was able to successfully pull out of her hold—allowing me to slide to the edge of the bed before swinging my legs over the side.

Except even the slightest move of my legs managed to send jolts of pain through them.

Fuck.

I quickly pressed my hand over my mouth as soon a painful whimper fell from my lips.

But the sound alone managed to cause my beautiful sleeping girlfriend to stir slightly from her sleep.

I remained eerily still as I waited for her to get settled back in the bed, easily glancing over my shoulder to take in her furrowed brows and the way she moved a few times to get comfortable.

But as soon as her hand slid across the empty bed, I knew all my work had gone down the drain.

Especially when her tired eyes fluttered open, clearly noticing my absence from her side.

Mili blinked a few times as she looked over to me, and I couldn't miss the confusion laced with amusement growing on her face.

"That's not creepy at all," Mili murmured, clearly joking with me as she glanced over at the clock.

Her voice sounded so low and raspy. It was one of the most attractive things I've ever heard.

I pursed my lips into a shy smile, "It's not how it looks," I laughed slightly.

Mili's lips only twitched up into a slight smile as she glanced away from the clock back to me, "I don't know, it feels like you were watching me sleep," she joked.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Actually, I was trying to not wake you," I corrected her in a matter-of-fact tone.

Mili tilted her head in observation, "You can't sleep?" she questioned, clearly wanting more of an explanation.

"Yeah," I sighed, "But you don't have to stay up. I should be back to bed in a little while," I assured her, knowing that it was really late.

And I didn't exactly expect her to stay up with me.

Mili hummed distastefully as she rubbed her tired eyes, "It's offensive that you would even offer that," she said as she sat up in the large bed, "We both know I'm not sleeping if you aren't," she pointed out.

And even if her words managed to warm my body in awe, I still gave her a skeptical look, "But I really don't want to keep you—"

"Is something bothering you? Why can't you sleep?" Mili cut my protest short as she slid over to the side of the bed I was seated on.

I pursed my lips into an awkward smile, knowing what really jolted me awake and out of my sleep.

But I didn't want to seem crazy or insane for waking up on that kind of time.

So instead I decided to settle for, "I'm just hungry."

In more ways than one.

Mili tilted her head as her dark eyes trailed my face, "That's all?" she questioned, clearly aware of the hesitant look coating my features.

And the idea of even telling her what was going on in my very much awake head managed to send a sharper ache to my most sensitive area.

I blinked a few times when my face managed to grow with a fierce heat, "Yeah, I just—my legs are also sore," I whispered breathlessly, trying to push away my sexual neediness.

Mili only hummed as her dark eyes glanced down from my eyes to my face, "You're blushing," she pointed out in observation.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek, "It's-yeah, I'm just really warm," I whispered, glancing away from her to help push the warm feeling swirling inside of me.

And having Mili's full attention alone wasn't helping matters.

I clenched my teeth as soon as my beautiful girlfriend stood from the bed—only to position herself between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I whispered when Mili reached down to one of my thighs.

Mili hummed, "You said you were sore," she pointed out as her dark eyes carefully held mine, but it wasn't hard to miss the observation in her stare.

I nodded a few times, "Yeah I am," I whispered, recalling how I couldn't even stand from the bed without feeling the intense jolts of pain.

A hum vibrated in my chest as soon as Mili's warm hands began skillfully kneading into my tense thighs.

Mili lazily raised her brows before lowering them back down, "Unless something else was bothering you?" she said, easily staring down at me with precision.

And the look coating her face felt so... insinuative.

Well, not insinuative because there wasn't anything to insinuate.

I'm so turned on right now, I'm almost considering if this is even healthy.

"Ati, baby—" Mili suddenly bent my leg up to my chest, forcing me to lay back down, "—Tell me what's bothering you," she murmured.

And I could tell by the look in her eyes that she already knew exactly what it was.

Especially with how her warm fingers were slowly but sensually working their way up to where I was aching most.

"You already know," I whispered breathlessly as I stared up at her.

Mili only hummed, raising a slight brow, "Tell me what's bothering you Atiana," she repeated again, except her tone was slightly firmer.

And it was clear that she just wanted to hear me say it.

"I'm... frustrated," I forced out through tight teeth.

Mili continued kneading my soft skin, further and further up, "You're frustrated?" she repeated back to me, and I couldn't miss the subtle smirk that grew on her lips, especially with how the moonlight streamed in from one of the nearby windows.

I gave her a narrowed look, "Milan," I sighed out, throwing my head back in frustration.

Mili pulled me closer to her by my spread legs, "Atiana," she mocked back.

I let out a defeated sigh, "I'm..." I trailed off reluctantly before finally saying, "Sexually frustrated."

Mili's lips twitched up into a subtle smirk, clearly satisfied with my answer, "See, that wasn't so hard was it?" she said as her hands traveled closer to my inner thighs.

And god did it only make my aching grow worse.

"Why didn't you wake me?" she suddenly questioned, clearly not pleased by my hesitancy over the topic.

I breathlessly hummed, "I didn't want to want to bother you," I admitted.

Mili spread my thighs further apart, "Trust me, you wouldn't have bothered me, Atiana," she said, clearly offended that I even assumed such a thing.

I pursed my lips, "Yeah, it's just so random and weird that I woke up like that," I whispered shyly.

Mili only hummed, "Maybe—but we're about to fix it," she assured me, reaching over to her nightstand, "You definitely won't have trouble sleeping after this," she murmured as she grabbed something from the drawer before closing it back.

I hummed at even the idea of making this frustration and ache finally go away.

My eyes suddenly darted to the pink toy in Mili's hand that looked like a rose.

"What's that?" I questioned.

Mili met my stare, "Something that won't be so intense as the strap," she said, lowering her tone as she guided her oversized shirt that I wore up to reveal more of my bare body, "We'll go slow, it'll be a more gentle orgasm," she explained, as she lowered the toy down to my aching core.

I nodded a few times, clearly impatient, "Okay, that sounds good," I whispered.

Mili nodded at my confirmation, and not even seconds later the toy was on and vibrating.

Around my sensitive clit.

I suddenly reached out for Mili, "Oh my god," I forced out in a breathless moan.

"How does that feel?" Mili questioned.

I arched into the addicting vibration lighting up my body, "Really good—" a soft moan suddenly fell from my lips, "So so good, Milan," I forced out in a whimper.

The ache between my legs had suddenly faded into tingles and goosebumps, feeling even needier as I arched even further into the toy.

Unconsciously, I began grinding into each vibration, matching the pace of the toy as my eyes rolled shut.

Mili ran her free hand up my toned stomach before gripping my waist, "Slower baby," she instructed, easily slowing my motions down and dragging out my orgasm.

I moaned even deeper as my nails dug into her lower back—everything around me seemed to grow so fuzzy with warmth, practically feeling each goosebump that dusted across my skin and each tingle that jolted through my wet core.

"Look at me my pretty girl," Mili murmured.

And almost immediately, my heavy eyes fluttered back open.

My chest managed to rise and fall with each breathless moan, feeling myself come undone under my girlfriend's stare.

"There you go baby," Mili said, lowering her voice as she leaned down into my warm body, "You're right there, you got it," she murmured as she pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

My brows furrowed as soon as my body tensed up into hers, feeling tingles spread to every inch of my skin as my orgasm washed over me so perfectly.

Soft moans and whimpers fell from my lips as my orgasm slowly faded away, leaving my body limp and exhausted.

Mili pecked my lips one more time as she pulled the toy away from my sensitive clit that felt extremely overstimulated.

"Tired now?" she questioned as she put the toy back into the drawer.

I nodded a few times as I stared up at her with heavy eyes.

Mili smirked slightly, "So you didn't want food?" she teased, clearly circling back to my previous demands.

A tired hum vibrated in my throat, "Someone's cocky," I said, rolling my eyes at her as she guided me back into the bed.

Mili only laughed, "I would show you how cocky I could be, but I don't think your legs could take another round," she said as she climbed into the bed beside me.

I only shook my head at her, "Clearly, I need to fix your cockiness for you," I determined as her arms slid around my waist.

Mili pulled me into her warm body, "Oh yeah? Is that before or after the soreness in your legs goes away?" she teased me.

And as soon as I gave her a narrowed look, a laugh managed to fall from her perfect lips.

"I love you," she said, leaning down into me for a kiss.

A smile suddenly grew on my lips, "I love you too," I murmured, meeting her halfway for the warm kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 48.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 36.4K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.6M 230K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.7M 157K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...