Dark Princess | K. Jones

By raynelbabe

❝I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.❞ In which the girl known as the dark princess goes to great lengths to get her happ... More

𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻. 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘮: 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

702 37 0
By raynelbabe

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Katherine asked as she and Killian stood outside the familiar tavern.

Both of them were wearing clothes they were more used to in the enchanted forest, courtesy of Jasmine.

"Don't you trust me?" Killian asked.

"Obviously. I just hate not having my magic. I feel so useless" she sighed.

"You're not useless. You're doing a very important job" he said, resting a hand over her bump.

"Hmm. Cute" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Thank you. Now stay here. I'll be right back" he said, kissing her before he headed inside.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Well, well, well. You finally knocked up the princess" Blackbeard laughed as he and Killian walked outside.

"Shut up," Killian said, smacking him on the back of the head.

"Did you get the bean?" Katherine asked, wanting this whole ordeal to be over.

"Aye, but-"

"But he owes me a ship" Blackbeard laughed.

"What is he talking about?" Katherine asked.

"Making decisions without consulting the missus. Even I know that's a bad move" Blackbeard said.

"Killian, please tell me you didn't" Katherine sighed.

"It was our only way to get home," Killian told her.

"Enough of this. I am owed a ship where is it?" Blackbeard asked.

"Well, the thing is, the Jolly Roger isn't actually in this realm. So if you want to claim your winnings you're gonna have to give me that bean and let me use it" Killian said.

"You lied to me!" Blackbeard exclaimed.

"And you had six aces in your deck! I'm not as drunk as your other opponents" Killian said.

"And I don't really care! I forgot how incredibly suffocating this outfit was and I'm really starting to miss maternity clothes so if could please hurry this up!" Katherine snapped.

Blackbeard huffed, pulling a small white mean from atop his hat. "Well played."

"Don't worry. I'll be back in a flash" Killian said, taking the bean.

"Oh no, pirate. We're getting it together" Blackbeard said.

Killian rolled his eyes as he turned to Katherine. "Ready?" he asked.

Katherine nodded, wanting nothing more than to get home. Tossing the bean into the water, they watched it begin to swirl opening up a portal.

Taking each other's hand, they jumped in with Blackbeard following right after them. But when they came out the other side, they weren't in Storybrooke.

"What the hell is this?" Katherine asked, looking around.

"So, where the hell is the Jolly Roger?" Blackbeard asked. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can kill you."

"Screw the ship, where the hell are we?!"Katherine shouted.

"I'm not sure. Something must have gone wrong" Killian said.

"Gone wrong? Gone wrong? Don't you know how to use a magic bean? You think of the place you want to go, and it takes you. It's quite simple" Blackbeard said.

"Oh, thank you keeper of the beans, but no one asked you!" Katherine exclaimed. "It's Gideon! Whatever magic he used to send us away he's using to block the portal home."

"So now I'm the victim of your banishment? Where are we?" Blackbeard asked.

"Wait. Do you hear that?" Killian asked, hearing a distant howling.

"What is that sound?" Blackbeard asked as drums began beating.

"I think I know what it is," Killian said, as a group of Lost Boys appeared over the hill. "Bloody hell."

"Who are they?" Blackbeard asked.

"You've got to be kidding me" Katherine sighed. "God damn Neverland."

"Kill them!" one of the boys shouted as they all began running toward them.

Katherine groaned as they all turned and ran into the trees, trying to escape.

"I've heard tale of this place but I thought Pan was dead!" Blackbeard said.

"He is. This land must have transformed without him" Killian said.

"If he's dead, then who in bloody hell is chasing us?" Blackbeard asked.

"When last we left, we rescued his minions, his Lost Boys, but not all wanted to leave. Some stayed" Killian said.

"Who?" Blackbeard asked.

"We didn't stop to take names!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Hurry. The shores just through here" Killian said, as they made it to the water where a rowboat was perched on the sand.

Suddenly Blackbeard picked up a log, knocking Killian on the back of the head.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Katherine shouted as he began to run away.

Not having her magic, Katherine had no choice but to watch him leave as she knelt down to Killian.

"Hey. Come on. Please get up" she said as he groaned in pain.

"What happened" he mumbled, his vision blurry and his head pounding.

Hearing the Lost Boys getting closer Katherine cursed as she looked around for something to help her but couldn't find anything.

"Come on" she mumbled, trying to get her magic to work but barely got a spark.

Looking up she crouched closer to Killian as the Lost Boys ran toward her.

"Okay," she said, holding up her hand. "Look, I really don't want to hurt you. We want to leave as much as you don't want us here. How about we make some sort of deal?"

"The only thing we want from you is to make you pay for what happened to Pan," one of them said.

"Okay. I guess that's fair" Katherine sighed, pulling Killian's sword from him as she stood up. "This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me."

But suddenly, something flew out of the trees, knicking one of the boys in the neck before he fell to the ground. Then in an instant, all of the boys were down.

Katherine turned as she spotted a woman only a few feet away.

"Who are you?" Katherine asked.

"Tiger Lily" Killian mumbled, as he slowly came too.

Katherine scoffed as she turned to help him up. "How many women do you know on this island?"

"Didn't ever expect to see you back on this rock" Tiger Lily said.

"Neither did I. This isn't exactly what you call a planned excursion. I suppose thanks are in order for the daring rescue" Killian said.

"Right. About that...who said this was a rescue?" Tiger Lily asked.

"Wait!" Katherine shouted, holding up her hands, surprised when Tiger Lily went still. "Oh, thank god."

"Your magic's back?" Killian asked.

"It would seem so. So how about we get some answers? What do you want?" Katherine asked, allowing Tiger Lily to speak.

"Please. I just need your help" she said.

"Why not just ask?" Killian asked.

"I couldn't risk you saying no. I need you to deliver something to another realm. You're still captain of the fasted ship on the seas, aren't you?" Tiger Lily asked.

"We're not FedEx. You want something delivered go ask a mermaid" Katherine said.

"Please. Just let me show you" she said.

"Fine. You make one wrong move and you're dead because I am not in the mood for your games" Katherine said, allowing her to move.

Tiger Lily pulled out a piece of wood from her bag.

"Oh great" Katherine mumbled.

"This isn't driftwood. It's a weapon. And it's the only chance we have of winning the coming war" Tiger Lily said.

"Whatever war there is, it isn't ours to fight," Killian said.

"There's a great darkness on the horizon, Hook. If you don't do what I'm asking the Savior will die" Tiger Lily said.

Katherine's head whipped back up. "What did you just say?"

"The Savior. A great hero, unlike you" Tiger Lily.

"We know the Savior! We're friends and right now she's currently in the realm we're trying to get back from" Katherine said.

"Then you need to get this to her. The Black Fairy is in Storybrooke. This is the only hope the Savior has of defeating her" Tiger Lily said.

"The Black Fairy, of course," Katherine said.

"You know her?" Tiger Lily asked.

"She's my grandmother," Katherine said.

"And there's some sort of curse keeping us from getting home unless you have some magic that can lift it," Killian said.

"I don't. But Pan might" Tiger Lily said.

"Where might that demon have kept this magic?" Killian asked.

"In his old camp. But Hook, it's overrun by Lost Boys. They outnumber us 20 to one" Tiger Lily said.

"Aye. Is that all?" Killian asked. "Then I feel sorry for those lads. Because they don't stand a chance."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why is it never past their bloody bedtime?" Killian asked as they approached the camp.

"What kind of weapon is this anyway?" Katherine asked, holding up the piece of wood.

"It's a wand. Well, part of one. The most powerful ever made. It's what banished the Black Fairy to the realm she was trapped in" Tiger Lily said.

"How did you get your hands on it?" Killian asked.

"You're not the only one with a past you'd rather forget," Tiger Lily said. "I used to be a fairy."

"What? Why would you give up your wings?" Katherine asked.

"I once was close to the Black Fairy. If anyone should have stopped her from walking down her dark path, it was me. But I failed. So after the fairies banished her I gave up my wings and sought refuge here" Tiger Lily said.

"Right. Well, let's hurry and do this" Katherine said, waving her hand as she put all the Lost Boys to sleep.

"Did you kill them?" Tiger Lily asked as they headed in.

"No. They'll wake up soon" Katherine said. "So what are we looking for?"

"That tree. Its sap contains the magic you'll need to find your way home" Tiger Lily said.

Killian nodded as he tapped his hook into the tree, getting it covered before he stepped back, drawing a line in the sand. They watched as a door appeared in its place, opening up as a bright white light came through.

"Well, I suppose this is it," Katherine said.

Killian turned to Tiger Lily, nodding in thanks. "Are you coming?"

"No. I should stay here. Someone's gotta protect Neverland when they wake up" Tiger Lily said.

"Well, thank you," Katherine said.

"You can thank me by getting the wand to Emma" Tiger Lily said.

Katherine nodded as she took Killian's hand. "Ready?" she asked.

"Aye. Let's go home" he said, as they both stepped through the portal before it closed behind them.

When they came through the other side, they both blinked, eyes adjusting as the light faded.

"Katherine?!"

Quickly she turned to see Regina rushing toward her.

"Mother" Katherine sighed, pulling her into a hug. "Oh my god, I missed you."

"Where the hell were you? We thought you were dead" Regina said.

"Um, it's kind of a long story but Gideon sent us away. He said the Black Fairy wanted us gone" Katherine said.

"But you're okay?" Emma asked.

Katherine sighed as she turned to face her. "Um, yeah. Look, Emma, I'm sorry about what we did to your grandfather. We should've told you the truth."

"I understand why you didn't. I'm just glad you're okay. I forgive you" Emma said.

"Where are your parents? We should probably face your father" Killian said.

A sad look overtook Emma's face as she gestured to her parents both asleep.

"What the hell happened?" Katherine asked.

"The Black Fairy," Emma said. "They're both in the sleeping curse now."

"Well actually, I was thinking there might be a way to break it, but it's risky" Regina said.

"Whatever it is, we'll do it," Katherine said. "We owe that to them."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I know living in Storybrooke isn't easy. I certainly didn't always make it that way. But I learned something today, that once Snow and Charming had a chance to leave this town. To find their own happiness, but they chose to stay for the good of everyone here. Now I'm going to ask you to do something for them" Regina said, as she gathered everyone who knew them in her office and picked up a chalice.

"This is the sleeping curse the Evil Queen placed on their shared heart. It was meant for one heart. But if we share the curse we might dilute its power."

"Might?" Leroy asked.

"Snow White and Prince Charming have been the bane of my existence for so long. But, they both helped me in more ways than I can count. Despite everything I've done to them" Katherine said, taking the chalice. "So, cheers to them."

Drinking from the chalice, Killian took it after it.

One by one everyone in town took a sip, wanting to save the people who were constantly saving them.

"Let's hope no one's sick" Katherine mumbled.

Suddenly a burst of energy fell over the room and everyone fell to the ground, asleep as Snow and David woke up.

Confused Snow turned around and smiled when she saw David looking back at her.

"David!"

"Snow! You did it" David smiled.

"I didn't do anything," Snow said, confused before they turned around to see everyone lying asleep around them. "No! No!"

"Stop screaming" Katherine groaned as she and everyone else slowly came too. "I feel so hungover."

"Emma" David sighed, seeing that his daughter was okay. "You woke us up. How?"

"It was easy. We just all shared a tiny bit of your curse" Emma told him.

"You did it" Snow smiled, looking at Regina.

"Well, it wouldn't have worked if you hadn't inspired all these people," Regina said. "You gave up your family for them."

"And got a bigger one in return," Snow said. "That's how I know that we'll defeat the Black Fairy. No matter what she does you will not face her alone."

happy new year! i hope you all have a wonderful 2024!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 458 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
555 47 6
Once upon a time... there was a town, full of all childhood fantasies and stories. It is not until the great Chosen One comes to save them, that Scyl...
39K 1.1K 42
After waking up in a strange land with no memory, Addison quickly realises that life in Neverland isn't all that simple. With a prophecy over her he...
236K 6K 26
Vivian Mills is Regina Mills daughter from her first love Daniel, the stable boy. Vivian was known as the Dark Princess, her magic was dark but her h...