Babygirl (SEQUEL to Fuckboy...

Oleh renelwood

"Fuck, Evan," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. He looked back down at her, his eyes darting from her eye... Lebih Banyak

trailer.
author's note.
prologue.
1. seventh year.
2. red.
3. pulse points.
4. daydream.
5. sugar rush.
6. royalty.
7. snitch.
8. bloodsucker.
9. rightful damnation.
10. pillow talk.
11. revelation.
12. trust fall.
14. hell raiser.
15. sex ed.
16. cold war.
17. rebellious streak.
18. fatal flaw.
19. masochism.
20. mine.
21. merry and bright.
22. fantasy.
23. divine.
24. rock cakes and serenephobia.
25. devilish.

13. mudblood.

515 17 61
Oleh renelwood

"Recovered, Malfoy?"

Draco stepped out of the bathroom, fastening his leather fingerless gloves. He looked up, finding Evan sitting on the edge of his bed, smirking with her arms crossed and still wearing that pretty little dress.

He had spent ten full minutes in the lavatory, trying to regain his breath. He changed into his Quidditch uniform, splashed cold water in his face to calm the blush on his cheeks—but now that he was facing her again, all of the air left his lungs and his blush returned with a vengeance.

He closed his eyes, exhaling slowly as his entire body shivered.

"I'll never fucking recover," he said, snapping his eyes open.

When they stepped out of the dormitory, the corridor was deserted. Draco grabbed Evan's waist, pulling her to the side and pressing her against the wall. He could hear others beyond the corner, chattering as they all prepared to leave for the match. He watched as she adjusted quickly, settling between him and the concrete as if it were second nature to her now.

Draco stared down into her eyes with a shit-eating grin. "Wear my sweater."

"What?" she chuckled back, amused.

"Wear my sweater to the match, I know you still have it," Draco said, smirking. He looked at her lips. At the remembrance that his dick had just been in there, only minutes prior, his heart fluttered in his chest.

"Oh, is that my reward for all the . . . gagging and crying? I get to wear your sweater now?" Evangeline teased him, draping her arms lazily off his shoulders. Draco sighed in happiness.

"I like seeing you in it," he said with a little shrug. The sweater was more than a just a piece of clothing—on her shoulders, it was a statement.

"Did your orgasm make you go delirious?" Evan teased again, giggling slightly. She ran a hand absentmindedly on his upper back.

"Oh, for sure," Draco said. He briefly brushed his nose on hers. "And if I look up into the stands and see you wearing my clothes, I'll fucking die."

"And that's a good thing?" she asked with a lopsided grin, relaxed in their close embrace.

"Mmmhmm," he sighed, letting his eyes close.

When he opened then again, Evan was smiling at him, looking quite excited. But she just couldn't resist fucking with him. So she narrowed her eyes in a teasing glare and stepped back, turning to walk away.

"You better beat Gryffindor," she threatened, walking towards the staircase that led to her own dormitory—a place she hadn't been in for over an entire day, as she was too busy sleeping in his.

"Well, I am quite relaxed now," Draco said, fucking her with his eyes.

Evan giggled, filling his head with warmth.

"Good luck, Draco," she whispered. He tucked his lip between his teeth, holding in his smile. Evan kept walking, looking back at him as she descended the staircase.

Draco smiled to himself, shaking his head. Then he stepped through the doorway, passed through the common room, and walked haphazardly out of the portrait hole.

- - -

Draco was quite late when he arrived at the match. The boys were already lining up at the entrance to the pitch.

"What happened to you?" Blaise asked incredulously upon his arrival. Draco grabbed his broom and stepped into the lineup behind him.

"The fuck are you on about?" Draco said, showing fake aggression. He didn't truly feel like brooding, but it was normal for him to brood—and he was trying desperately to act normal.

"Your face is red, what did you do? Sprint here?" Blaise chuckled.

"I was running late, the match is about to start," Draco scoffed.

"Or he was too busy to give a shit about the time," Theo said over his shoulder, at the front of the lineup. Crabbe and Goyle were giggling like idiots, Theo distracted from his pregame self-peptalk in order to smirk at Draco over his shoulder.

"Not as busy as you've been, Nott," Draco said with a sneer, about to give him hell for his recent tendancy to take Parkinson to bed.

Theo mouthed, 'shut the fuck up' to Draco over his shoulder, throwing a hurried glance at their other teammates.

If Theo didn't want anyone to know about him and Pansy, he shouldn't have fucked her so loudly right under their dormitory.

How many secret romances does it take to break a friend group?

Soon, the Slytherin team emerged to the sounds of cheering and Luna Lovegood's voice, commentating the match. Luna said some stupid shit about the color of their uniforms—asking if they were more of an emerald green or a forest green—as Draco and his teammates mounted their brooms and rose up into the air.

Upon his arrival on the pitch, Draco scanned the bleachers. Evan was hidden in the sea of other Slytherins with Onyx and Parkinson, but he found her quite easily.

She was wearing his sweater. What a good girl—always doing as she's told.

The whistle blew moments later, and the match began with a whoosh of activity and a roar of cheers.

Draco performed better than he expected to—especially on no sleep. The adrenaline of his morning propelled him forward, along with the watchful goddess eyes above. He located the Snitch before Potter had even started looking. The Gryffindor Seeker had been too busy watching his other teammates, the dipshit.

Only a short while later, Draco snatched it from the air. Potter had caught on, rushing towards Draco as he weaved in and out of the pitch structure, but he was too far behind. Luna Lovegood said, "Look, Slytherin won," in a dreamy voice, and the Slytherin section erupted in a roar of applause and screaming cheers. Draco descended, holding the Snitch up for Theo to see. Theo shrieked in delight and darted towards him. Draco raked his hair out of his face, finding Evan in the stands as his team cornered him into a screaming huddle.

She was some distance away in the stands, but he saw her mouthing 'Malfoy! Malfoy!' along with the others, smiling at Draco so big, he knew even the heavens above could see it.

- - -

"FUCK THE GRYFFINDORS!!"

Damn right, fuck the Gryffindors. After seven bloody years, Draco had finally beaten Potter's bitch ass.

The celebration was wild and raucous. Even after several hours, and several Butterbeers, Draco still couldn't stop looking at Evangeline.

She kept looking over at him from her spot by the window, smiling at him from across the room. He couldn't stop looking at the sweater, amazed and ecstatic that she had decided to wear it. He planned to drag her to his dormitory, the very second he managed to get away.

But right now, Draco was trapped.

Theo was on Crabbe and Goyle's shoulders, hoisted up in the air as the Captain screamed at the top of his lungs. Blaise was trying to hide behind Draco, as Theo had hopped off his parade tower and was chasing Zabini, yelling drunkenly for a kiss. Draco laughed, diving out of the way, and found Astoria Greengrass walking up to him.

"Draco. Killer flying," Astoria said casually. Astoria gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck. Draco patted a hand onto her shoulder, hugging her back with one hand.

When Astoria leaned back, Draco leaned in to whisper to her over the noise.

"Can we talk later?" Draco asked. He tried to sound casual, but Astoria faltered, as they didn't usually talk at all to each other except for mild pleasantries.

"About?" she asked with a small, incredulous laugh.

"I just need your advice on something, that's all," Draco told her.

"Okay," Astoria nodded. "Just tell me when, yeah?"

"Yeah," Draco replied. Then Theo diverted his attention, wrapping an arm around his neck and screaming into his ear.

"HOGGY HOGGY HOGWARTS! HOGGY HOGGY HOGWARTS!" Theodore screamed. Draco reached out blindly for Blaise because Nott was about to send him crashing to the floor.

Theo was chugging Butterbeer and Blaise had a hand held tightly onto Draco's bicep to ensure Theo didn't fucking smother him. Theo's butterbeer spilled out of his mug and down Draco's shirtfront.

"Goddammit, Nott," Draco said, but he was laughing, attempting to wipe the entire mug of Butterbeer off of his Quidditch uniform. "That's a bloody party foul."

"My bad, mate," Theo mumbled, then grabbed Draco's shirt and tried to wipe it off with the tail of his own. Draco grabbed onto Blaise's shoulder for dear life. When he looked over at Evan, she was over by the butterbeer barrel and laughing into her cup.

Draco screamed 'save me' with his eyes, but Evan just shook her head, laughing. Then her and Pansy started chatting about something so Draco turn backed to Theo, who was still attempting to dry him off with his equally soaked shirt tail. His movements were so slow and lethargic that Draco nearly died of laughter.

"Theo. Theo!" Draco exclaimed as Nott cackled drunkenly, still trying to grab at his shirt. Draco gripped both of his shoulders, holding him up. He leaned down and looked into Theo's utterly blasted eyes. "Watch this mate, this is gonna blow your fucking mind," Draco said. Theo watched in amazement as Draco removed his wand and waved it at his uniform. The Butterbeer dried right off.

"Holy shiiiit, how'd you do that?" Theo slurred, looking at Draco like he had grown a third head.

"Oh, just seven years of practice."

Blaise laughed so hard no sound came out. Draco turned to Zabini, about to tell him to cut Theodore off, as he had drank the weight of the entire party crowd and had clearly had enough. Draco opened his mouth, peaking Evan over Blaise's shoulder. His face fell.

Draco had seen Evangeline Blackwood angry enough times to know exactly what was happening between her and Parkinson.

He couldn't hear what they were saying, but Pansy was gripping tight onto Evan's sweater—his sweater—and hissing something to Evan with a look of utter death. Evan was looking down at Pansy's hand in bewilderment, and then suddenly Draco was worried that Evan was going to snap Pansy's neck.

He tore past Blaise, who was asking, 'what the fuck?' and staring at the girls, noticing them at the same time Draco had. Draco tore through the crowd and walked right up to them, standing to the side and looking the two of them head-on.

"What's going on?" Draco asked, keeping his voice hardened. He crossed his arms and trained his face into a careful, even facade.

When Pansy looked over at him, Draco knew she was wasted. Her eyes were bloodshot and when she spoke, she was slurring as if she had a life-long impediment.

"She's wearing your sweater. Makes her take it off," Pansy said sweetly to Draco. Pansy snapped her eyes back to Evan and smiled sadistically.

Draco looked to Evan. She raised her eyebrows, as if daring him. Why did it matter to Pansy, anyway? It was a free goddamn castle.

"Take it off!" Pansy suddenly bursted out at Draco's extended silence. He held his mask. Pansy turned back to him, sneered, then looked back at Evan again, her lips curled into a devious smile. "You don't want her to wear it, do you?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Evan seethed. Her fists clenched at her sides. Draco's eyes widened underneath his scowl.

"Tell her, Draco," Pansy slurred, not even looking over at him. "Take it off, or I'll take it off for you," Pansy hissed to Evan, and to Draco's horror, she started reaching for the hem of the garment.

"You wanna lose that hand?!" Evan roared through gritted teeth. Draco didn't think he'd ever seen her so pissed, even at him.

Then, to his horror, the girls were both looking at Draco, as if he were supposed to offer a solution. He never should have even walked over there, at all.

He wanted to tell Parkinson that Evan could wear his sweater all she wanted. The implications of this solution got caught as a gulp in his throat.

Draco turned on the theatrics, knowing what it would take to get Pansy to just leave it the fuck alone. He sneered at Evangeline, eyeing the sweater up and down.

"She can keep it," Draco said with a bristling tone. "Wouldn't want anything the Mudblood touches anyway."

Evan flinched.

She winced in pain before she widened her eyes at him in furious realization. Draco's face fell. He thought she would know it was an act. He thought she would want him to act in that way, unless she wanted Pansy to know that he gave her his sweater—to know everything.

"Oh?!" Evan raged, eyes blazing at him with vindictive meaning. Her eyelids fluttered, then she took the hem of his sweater, pulling it over her head.

Evan then balled up the sweater and threw it into Draco's face. He caught it to his chest and looked down at her in alarm. He stared at her, wearing only her bra, the entirety of Slytherin House now paying witness to her exposed chest.

"You're fucking pathetic," she hissed to Draco as she stormed out, practically sprinting to the doorway to the dorms. She clocked her shoulder against his as she passed. Draco stumbled, then held his sweater and stared at the spot she had just left, the spot right in front of him, with wide eyes.

"HOW. . . DARE YOU!!"

Draco whipped around, reeling. Onyx stomped up to him, completely ignoring Parkinson, and gave him a rough shove on his chest with both hands. "WHAT THE FUCK, DRACO?!"

"I didn't—" Draco started, confused. Onyx shoved on his chest again and he stumbled, placing a steadying hand on the wall behind his back.

"SHE'S NOT A MUDBLOOD, YOU INTOLERANT SHIT!"

Draco blinked in surprise, then gasped in realization. "No, wait Onyx, I didn't mean—" Draco started to frantically say, raising his hands in defense. He hadn't meant to call Evan a Mudblood—he hadn't even noticed he had said it.

Onyx interrupted him to scream at Pansy, squaring up to her.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER?!" Onyx screamed in her face. Pansy just smiled like the evil bitch she is. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"WHAT?!" Evan's voice then screamed from a distance. Draco looked over and saw her standing by the portrait hole. Blaise was gripping her hand—she was screaming at him.

And now they were all looking at her. Every person in the common room. The music kept playing ominously as Onyx moved through the stunned crowd to reach her best friend.

Draco met Evan's eyes. He tried to say 'I'm sorry' with his expression, but Evan just turned to Blaise, hissed something to him, ripped her hand out of his, and stormed out of the door.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Always Mine Oleh SamadiW

Fiksi Penggemar

362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
1.4M 40.5K 50
As the group of Slytherins sat down, Ginny noticed that Blaise was watching her, and when they made eye contact, he gave her a wink followed by a gri...
252K 6.1K 47
slowburn enemies to lovers. - PG 16, explicit content. - "I love this book so much oh my god Draco is literally exactly as you'd expect him to be" "t...
201K 8.3K 48
Book One, but can be read as a stand alone Draco Malfoy had everything. The money, the name, any toys or clothes he wanted. Sure his parents were a l...