12. trust fall.

Angry fists wrapped loudly on the dormitory door, interrupting a very turned-on Draco Malfoy as he hovered his hand inside of Evan's panties.

He groaned in annoyance at the interruption, letting his hand rest on her abdomen. He bowed his head, pressing his eyebrows into her collarbone.

"Oi! Malfoy!" Goyle called out, pounding on the door. He heard them whispering furiously to each other, peeved that they were locked out of their own dorm.

"Come on, Draco!" called Theo's voice. "We gotta go to breakfast, match starts in an hour!"

"Yeah!" Draco replied, springing out of bed and pulling Evan up by her hand.

"Dr—!" she started in outrage, looking at him in horror.

"Sh!" Draco hissed. He led her over to his wardrobe, the only place in the room that could make an acceptable hiding place. Once there, he opened the door for her, nodding for her to step inside. Never one to take the easy way, Evan raised an eyebrow at him, narrowing her eyes and resisting the idea.

Another harsh knock on the door caused Evangeline to break her resolve. Her face fell, and she surveyed the wardrobe, stepping towards it. Draco wordlessly smirked at her, nodding at the wardrobe again. Evan exhaled, then slipped inside and shut the door.

Once his babygirl was securely out of sight, Draco walked calmly to the dormitory door. He scanned the room for a second, searching for any remnants of Evan's sleepover. Finding none, he removed the layers of enchantments on the door and opened it.

"Come on, let's go," Quidditch Captain Theo said in annoyance. Theo pushed past him and looked around the room, searching for the "girl" Draco had told him about only hours before. Finding nothing and no one, Theo turned back around, eyebrows raised expectantly.

"I'll meet you down there."

Theo smirked knowingly.

"You missed the pregame," he said, picking a Chocolate Frog out of his trunk and popping it into his mouth. He was teasing Draco, thinking he was shagging some random girl while they all partied downstairs.

"So did you Nott, come off it," Draco growled. The radio was still playing, the instrument that Draco had used to drown out Theo's own special pregame party.

Theo froze, his face falling as he put the pieces together. "You heard me and Pans—" he started with a mouthful of chocolate.

"Get the fuck out of here so I can get ready," Draco interrupted, crossing his arms. His teammates were already dressed for the match so, if Draco wanted to finish what he started with Evan and get ready in time, they needed to leave now. "You too, Goyle."

"What, you need to jerk off before the match, Malfoy?" Crabbe asked, sauntering into the room. Goyle laughed at the idiot's joke. "Get all relaxed n' shit."

Draco snickered, then reached to the string of his linen pants, starting to undo it. "If you'd like to watch, Crabbe—" he said, pretending he was about to drop his drawers.

"Oi, alright!" Crabbe exclaimed.

Draco's threat worked. Crabbe and Goyle left quite hurriedly, and soon Theo was chucking his chocolate frog wrapper on Draco's bed as he made his leave, shutting the door behind him.

Oh, Theo had no idea what that chocolate frog wrapper was about to witness.

Because Draco was planning to grab Evan from his wardrobe, yank her out, and throw her down onto his bed.

But Evan had other plans for him.

Draco hurried over to the wardrobe, excited, yanking it open. He decided to step inside with her, closing the door and leaving them pressed together in the dark.