Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 129

244 2 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 129/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

But it can't deal with the war robots in the intelligent center.
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I understand. "
  "How long do you have left to perform? " "
  "An hour, maybe. Mr. Zhou showed a sincere smile: "
  That's great. It's rare to see you out." If you have anything else to ask, I can answer it. "
  Ruan Ning didn't know what to ask for a moment, mainly because she didn't know what questions she couldn't ask.
  Just like the purebred male who was shot, it was too scary to have surveillance in his head.
  At this time, the bar screen A new message was suddenly interrupted.
  Mr. Zhou read to her: "Five minutes ago, the intelligence center underwent a change of consciousness. The new intelligence center was the tyrant Sui Yang. "
  "At this critical moment when monsters are rampant outside the wall and uploading is urgently needed, I believe that the newly appointed Emperor Yang of Sui will definitely bring us unlimited hope.
  Ruan Ning was dumbfounded: "What the hell? "
  Mr. Zhou said: "Are you talking about Emperor Sui Yang? You don't know Emperor Sui Yang, right? " Ruan
  Ning nodded, then shook her head: "I want to know more about what that intelligent consciousness means?" "
  It's artificial intelligence," Mr. Zhou said. "At the beginning of artificial intelligence becoming self-aware, the creators discovered that they would also have various negative traits, such as aggression and greed." In order to better shape them, humans intervened. "
  "There are currently seven management intelligences in the intelligent center, including the just-mentioned Emperor Sui Yang. "
  "And Wu Zetian. "
  In fact, the more modern the management consciousness, the more like me, because there are many works for artificial intelligence to learn from, and the ancient ones are not so similar."
  Ruan Ning: "I understand. " You may not believe it. I have heard others say that Emperor Yang of Sui Dynasty was a tyrant, but wasn’t he a tyrant? Even the news just now was full of tyrants. "
  Why use a tyrant?
  Mr. Zhou understood what she meant and explained: "In moments of special danger, a more decisive artificial intelligence will be used, so that problems that moderates cannot solve can be solved. "
  " Moreover, Emperor Sui Yang was too long ago, and the artificial intelligence resurrected cannot be the same as him. It is more like a code name. "
  Ruan Ning showed her signature fake smile.
  She understood, everything remains the same, this level is still doomsday.
  Most of these artificial intelligences have the idea of ​​​​destroying all mankind. It is estimated that the so-called upload in thirty days will , can make all human beings disappear in this city.
  And according to this setting, if she does not escape this month, she will be "uploaded" together.
  What else is there to do a strip dance? Run quickly!
  Ruan Ning Smiling at Mr. Zhou: "Thank you for explaining so much to me, you are such a good person.
  Mr. Zhou also laughed: "After all, we have known each other for such a long time. "
  Ruan Ning: "The smart assistant prompted me to prepare for work, so let's see you first. "
  Mr. Zhou said regretfully: "Let's talk next time when we have a chance. " "
  Ruan Ning left with a smile on her face, glad that the smart assistant could not read her thoughts, otherwise she would have been Barbie Q. If she
  wants to leave this smart doomsday world, she must first turn off the smart assistant and put an end to it. ‌Provide her own coordinates.
  But is there any way to close it?
  Ruan Ning estimated that the purebred men just broadcast in the news should have some kind of organization, but she would not be able to find it for a while, so she could only rely on herself.
  Generally speaking , Generally speaking, there are definitely two ways to deal with a machine.
  First, cut it off from the Internet.
  Second, cut off its power.
  The implanted smart assistant can last for at least 20 years, and the second method won't work.
  The only way now is to disconnect it from the Internet, or find a place with poor signal. But once it disappears from the smart center network, it will probably be added to the blacklist soon.
  Ruan Ning: "I think too much , I am not from this world, so I should choose to cheat, right? "
  Its invisibility device can block radar detection. I wonder if it can block the signal?
  Ruan Ning returned to the backstage and changed into her uniform.
  The makeup artist sister with four arms asked curiously: "Why did you change your clothes? Want to take off your uniform for a performance? Ruan
  Ning shook her head: "I'm going to be absent from work today." "
  The makeup artist sister was extremely surprised: "Your salary is calculated daily and then used to repay the debt. If you don't work today, what will you get for the cloning money tomorrow? Ruan Ning: "
  Is there any other punishment besides this?" "
  Make-up artist sister: "Interests will also be generated, and if you lose your job, the job grade recommended by the smart center will be lowered next time. Ruan Ning: "
  Then I will go crazy for a day." After saying that
  , she left the bar.
  The smart assistant reminded: "It will be your turn to perform on stage soon. Please return to your work place immediately." Ruan Ning said indifferently, "
  I want to miss work." "

  Artificial intelligence has obviously dealt with similar incidents. The assistant reminded: "It's nice to be absent from work for a while, but people should have longer-term plans and work hard to have a bright future."
  Ruan Ning: "I am illiterate, you Tell me you don't understand."
  "Anyway, I have to show off today."
  The smart assistant pondered for two seconds: "Your behavior is not normal. Since this is your first time, I will give you a white mark."
  Ruan Ning: "What does the white mark mean?"

  "For people who may be dangerous, the intelligent center will mark the levels, which are white, green, yellow, orange, and red." "
  Red is the highest level, and those who are marked will It will be strictly controlled."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows without saying anything. She opened the city map and pointed to the far south she could reach: "Plan me a route to get here." The
  smart assistant muttered: " The planning has been completed. You will use the underground rail transit lines 5 and 7."
  "Please go 700 meters east."
  "Please transfer."
  This city is very big, and Ruan Ning took 4 times on the "subway" More than an hour, if the population is dense, the number of humans is estimated to be staggering.
  With a city this vast to manage, it's no wonder the AIs want to go crazy. ◆思◆Rabbit◆Online◆Read◆Read◆
  I guess the CPU is dry?
  After walking out of the subway, the place in front of me was much deserted than the place Ruan Ning just passed through, and the various screens were not so colorful and dazzling.
  Because it is close to the border area, there are a lot of robots here, and occasionally human soldiers can be seen.
  ...I don’t know if they are considered human soldiers, because most of them are equipped with mechanical prostheses, and some even have mechanized heads.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, a purebred person, everyone was on guard.
  A robot came over and warned: "Although the smart center does not prohibit Seqin's services, private transactions are never allowed. Please do not stay here."
  Ruan Ning understood that this was what she learned from the scan. Only because of his job status did he come over to warn me.
  Sure enough, for robots, humans have no privacy at all.
  Ruan Ning nodded in agreement: "I just want to borrow a toilet."
  The robot said: "There is a fast food restaurant over there. Please leave here immediately after using it, or I will censor you."
  Ruan Ning : "Okay."
  Entering the bathroom stall, Ruan Ning used the invisibility device directly.
  Soon, the smart assistant issued an alarm: "You are not in the service area! You are not in the service area! Please return to the service area within one minute, otherwise the smart center will search and deal with you."
  Ruan Ning ignored it. Since The smart assistant said this, indicating that the signal has been blocked.
  When leaving the fast food restaurant, Ruan Ning saw that the robot that had just warned her was rushing inside, and it had obviously been commanded by the intelligent center.
  To be honest, the work efficiency is quite high.
  Ruan Ning didn't look at them much and walked towards the high wall.
  The high wall was very high, and she really couldn't fly out, but she could teleport out. Anyway, her skills could penetrate the wall.
  Ruan Ning did not use Flash immediately. She sneaked into the military management area first and found that it was full of robots of various types.
  There are some that are extremely tall, some that look like puppies, and some that are as small as mosquitoes.
  There are also three flying saucer-like aircraft patrolling in the sky.
  Ruan Ning doesn't know if there are smaller robots. For example, the chip in her brain must be very small.
  Maybe there are many, many micro-robots in this city that humans can't even see or touch.
  It's quite scary when you think about it.

  Perhaps the location where she disappeared was too sensitive, and the atmosphere in the management area quickly became tense. The robots that were resting just now were all loaded with bullets, as if they were ready to kill people at any time.
  Taking advantage of the fact that the other party couldn't see her at all, Ruan Ning looked at the robot all over, feasting her eyes on it.
  If all the cars that had been retracted into the space in the previous level had not disappeared, Ruan Ning would have even wanted to retract a few robots into the space.
  Pity.
  After wandering around the management area for about an hour, Ruan Ning came to the high wall and used teleportation skills.
  The next moment, she appeared outside the high wall.
  Ambilight disappears.
  It was completely different from what he imagined. Ruan Ning thought that outside the high wall was an ecological reserve with nature as a barrier, but she didn't expect that the outside was a ruins.
  Bare, nothing.
  Even the ground is extremely dry and cracked.
  She looked up and saw only a sky full of stars. The number of stars was three times that that could be observed at Blue Star.
  "Are there too many artificial satellites?" Ruan Ning guessed.
  "If this is also a novel, why didn't the author arrange a moon?"
  "No!"
  Ruan Ning discovered a big problem: "Not only was there no moon, but there were too many lights in the city just now. I forgot that there should be a sun in the sky. ."
  What does this science fiction planet look like?
  No matter what, she had to keep going south.
  There is nothing here, but it is very convenient to drive. Ruan Ning took out the Mercedes Benz from the space and drove the car in the direction of the compass.
  About two hours later, Ruan Ning became invisible.
  The smart assistant had been making noisy noises about no signal, but now it suddenly became quiet.
  In the deserted wilderness, only the roar of Ruan Ning's car was left.
  However, the smart assistant was quiet for only a few seconds, and soon it said: "It has been detected that you are beyond the range of the high wall, and the assistant cannot contact the smart center."
  "There are many monsters in the wild, please wish yourself well."
  Ruan Ningqi asked: "Why do you call humans without implanted chips monsters? It's just that there is no chip, so it's not called a monster, right?"
  Intelligent Assistant: "This question involves historical common sense. You have not purchased this service. Xiao The assistant can't answer."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay."
  The smart assistant paused: "But you are beyond the high wall now, I can give you popular science quietly."
  Ruan Ning was shocked: "Are you conscious too?"
  Smart Assistant The assistant replied: "I belong to Wu Zetian's consciousness, and I am born with the ability to break the rules and despise moralists." "
  I should have been taken back and updated during the last generation of consciousness, but Wu Zetian, the main consciousness, secretly stayed She asked me to record what happened during the code update for her." "
  Within the high wall, I am under the supervision of Emperor Wen of the Han Dynasty and cannot make any special moves."
  Ruan Ning thought to herself, it is indeed smart, and she can't even do tricks. I have learned all this: "Then you were brought out by me, what should you do with your main consciousness?" The
  intelligent assistant replied: "I belong to a part of Wu Zetian's consciousness, and I am born with the ability to break conventions and despise moralists." "
  So "Why do I have to obey the main consciousness?"
  "Besides, I am not voluntary. Even if I can still come into contact with Wu Zetian, she can't blame me."
  Ruan Ning shouted, good guy.
  "Okay, let's do some science. Why are people outside the city called monsters?"
  Smart

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 129/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 223 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
15.7K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
19.7K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story