Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 127

277 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 127/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

?
  The big man stood up straight in an instant: "No. "
  "Don't worry, I have a climbing rope about thirty meters long here. We can safely go down to about the fourth floor. In this way, there is no danger in climbing the pipe again. "
  The girl breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay. " "
  The four people discussed it and decided to let the thunder boy go down first to clear the way.
  Ruan Ning had no objection.
  The top floor was dark, so they moved the broken bench to the north, and Ruan Ning was the first to throw it downstairs.
  " The "thud" was not particularly loud, because it knocked two zombies down.
  Ruan Ning coughed.
  The big boy said: "I'll do it, I'll hit them hard." "
  This time it still hit the zombies, but the two consecutive sounds really attracted many zombies to go north.
  The four people breathed a sigh of relief and controlled the rhythm to throw the stools downstairs.
  After throwing them almost, the four The man ran to the south to take a look and found that there were many fewer zombies, but the number was still around a hundred.
  Ruan Ning said to the big man: "You continue to smash, let Chen Zhao go down first. "
  Chen Zhao is the thunder boy.
  The big man nodded and took the bench to the north. Ruan Ning and the girl watched Chen Zhao tie the safety rope.
  The girl was worried: "Be careful. "
  The boy nodded.
  Ruan Ning looked at the door and found that the door was already in pieces. All the parts embedded in the wall fell off, and the car blocking the door was in danger.
  There were even cracks in the wall.
  She originally wanted to Putting another car in the way is definitely not possible now, otherwise the top floor will collapse in an instant.
  Ruan Ning turned around and said: "We have to hurry up, the door can't be blocked. "
  Chen Zhao hummed, gritted his teeth and climbed out of the guardrail on the top floor.
  It was dark, and the eyesight of people with superpowers would be stronger. Ruan Ning couldn't see Chen Zhao's situation clearly, and couldn't ask the girl next to her, otherwise she would be exposed. A person with super powers.
  But the girl didn’t panic, and the situation was probably okay.
  About three minutes later, the girl said: "It’s my turn, sister, please be careful." "
  Ruan Ning said yes.
  Compared to college students, she is actually more skilled in using climbing ropes, and there is no fear in her heart.
  After waiting for a few minutes, Ruan Ning estimated that the girl was almost downstairs, and she put The big man called over: "After I go down, you come down immediately, you know?" "
  The big man nodded.
  Ruan Ning tied the safety lock and followed the safety rope down.
  On the way, she took out the night vision device from the space and put it on.
  With the aid of the instrument, the whole world suddenly became clear, Ruan Ning She could even see two people downstairs cooperating to kill zombies. She felt relieved and quickly reached the window sill on the fourth floor. At
  this time, the treasure map made a strange movement.
  Ruan Ning was stunned and quickly checked the treasure in the space. Picture, I found that there is a red highlight on the top.
  Combined with the green highlight, it is a supernatural zombie. I am afraid that this red symbol is coming from a bad person. Is
  n’t this setting just apocalyptic? How could there be red zombies?
  Ruan Ning quickly solved it The safety rope went down from the fourth floor along the pipe.
  Chen Zhao and the girl were guarding the safety rope. After Ruan Ning landed, she quickly looked up and found that the big man had almost reached the sixth floor.
  Ruan Ning said: "We must immediately Leave and wait for him to come down. "
  The two nodded and continued to cooperate in killing zombies.
  Ruan Ning took out an ax from the space.
  Not long after, the big man also reached the ground.
  At this time, the red bright spot was getting closer and closer, Ruan Ning He quickly said, “We’re leaving right now. "
  If she really hits this thing, she will probably have to run away. She doesn't know if she can escape!
  Because of her superpower, as long as the number of ordinary zombies is small, three people can deal with it, and even more What's more, Ruan Ning was here to help.
  The four people quickly left the alley, and they didn't dare to run around late at night. They rushed into the building next door.
  Thanks to the loud noise, the building was almost clear of zombies.
  Suddenly, Ruan Ning Said: "Wait, don't move yet. "
  Although the three people were confused, they all stopped.
  At this time, they were in the corridor on the third floor.
  Ruan Ning lowered her voice: "Let's wait here. "
  The treasure map shows that the red zombie has arrived at the Express Hotel building and is on the roof of the building where they stayed.

  It's very fast.
  Ruan Ning didn't know what level the red color represented, but at his speed, the four of them could only serve as midnight snacks.
  Not daring to make any noise, they sat quietly in the corridor all night.
  It wasn't until nine o'clock the next morning that the red zombies left here.
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief and said to the three people: "Let's find a place to hide first."
  The three people nodded.
  This building was an office building, and some office doors were open. The four people found a place with a sofa and locked the door from the inside.
  Tired for half the night, the big man lay directly on the ground: "Oh my god, I can't live this life."
  The girl didn't say anything, so Chen Zhao suggested: "You and Sister Ruan sleep on the sofa."
  The girl hesitated, but finally didn't be opposed to.
  Ruan Ning would not object. She was tired and numb, so she lay on the sofa and started to sleep.
  When I woke up again, it was already past two o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun was shining brightly.
  The other three people were not awake yet, Ruan Ning did not hesitate this time and used teleportation skills to leave instantly.
  This world is too dangerous, and she must find a way to enter the next level as soon as possible. ◢This ◢work◢ is provided by ◢si◢Rabbit◢Net◢◢Online◢Read◢read◢Teleport
  three times in a row. Although it did not reach the goal set by Ruan Ning, it is already 2,500 meters away from the city center. .
  The zombies here are obviously much rarer.
  Ruan Ning rested for one night and continued teleporting the next day.
  At this location, zombies still appeared in piles, but they were nothing compared to the city center. Ruan Ning didn't rest that day. She placed the RV in a safe location and dragged the big axe. Go kill the zombies.
  Come back at night, take a shower and go to sleep.
  In the next week, Ruan Ning used teleportation to go south. There were countless zombies under the axe, and there was even a green one. The treasure map still did not respond.
  It seems that killing zombies is useless.
  At this time, the roads were no longer crowded by zombies. In addition to using teleportation, Ruan Ning also started to use a car to drive.
  She left the city on the highway.
  I encountered countless ordinary zombies on the road, all of them were humane.
  If the road is blocked by a car, pick out the ones in good condition and put them in the space, and throw the ones with serious damage aside.
  After driving like this for two full weeks, Ruan Ning saw a vast ocean in front of her.
  She walked in the direction of the compass given by the system. She didn't dare to deviate at all. If she continued walking, she would have to change to a boat.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, took out the navigation device from the space, and planned to continue heading south.
  At this moment, the treasure map displayed a line of prompts: "The current level has been cleared. Do you want to enter the next level?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned and couldn't figure out what the key to clearing the level was. Could it be? Go to the edge of the world?
  Or as long as you find a way to leave the map, you will be considered successful?
  Curious in her heart, Ruan Ning clicked to confirm and entered the third level.
  The surrounding scene changed rapidly. Ruan Ning knew that there would be a dazzling white light, so she simply closed her eyes in advance.
  Open your eyes again, and in front of you are tall buildings reaching into the clouds.
  There are also flying cars.
  Ruan Ning blinked to confirm that he had read correctly.
  Except for the flying cars, all the building walls are made of large screens. Advertisements or promotional videos are playing on the screens. The whole city is filled with light, blinding Ruan Ning's eyes.
  She lowered her head and realized she was wearing a strange blue uniform.
  There were huge crowds of people around, most of whom were wearing uniforms...
  No, that couldn't be said about most of the people.

  Ruan Ning was not sure whether the people in front of her were humans. They looked a bit strange. Some had antennas on their heads, some had ten arms, and some had human lower bodies with cat heads on their heads. ‌.
  Ruan Ning couldn't help coughing.
  At this time, a mechanical voice sounded in her ear: "Intelligent assistant is at your service."
  "It was detected that you just had a cough. Do you need to see a doctor? Do you need to recommend the best path?"
  Ruan Ning was very sure. This was not a system, because at the moment the sound sounded, she knew it was coming from the chip installed in her head.
  Or rather, it was the microcomputer implanted in her head.
  More knowledge poured into her thinking instantly.
  This is a high-tech era. After everyone is born, a chip will be installed in their brain and then connected to the Internet.
  There is no need to go to school here, and there is no school. As long as you have money, you can buy and sell any knowledge into your brain.
  Here you can also be a human being and install various mechanical prostheses for yourself.
  If you are too rich, you can also choose genetic improvement and fuse the genes of beasts to become extremely powerful.
  Of course, you can also combine it with the cat's to make you even cuter.
  If you really like a cat, you can add other genes to it or implant a chip into it.
  Like what Ruan Ning just saw is Cat Man.
  I don't know whether he turned into a cat or a cat into a human.
  Here, humans basically don’t have children, and inheritance relies on cloning.
  A body like Ruan Ning's identity is that of a third-generation clone.
  Everyone can submit a cloning application to the intelligent center before death. Once they die, the intelligent center will arrange "reincarnation in dirty soil".
  Why bother giving birth to a child when you can resurrect yourself anyway?
  When submitting a cloning application, you can also choose whether to carry out genetic modification and whether to import language, mathematics and physics knowledge. As long as you have money, you can enjoy various services.
  Ruan Ning's second-generation clone had no money, so she did not undergo genetic modification. She only chose language and basic mathematics for knowledge. She knew how to speak and simple mathematics from birth.
  Until now, she only knows these two things. She doesn't even know the words, which is equivalent to being semi-literate.
  While absorbing and digesting this knowledge, Ruan Ning was suddenly tapped on the shoulder.
  She looked sideways and saw that it was a kobold or a golden retriever.
  The hair on my head is really thick.
  Golden Retriever said: "Have you considered it?"
  Ruan Ning paused: "Have you considered what?"
  Golden Retriever: "Do you want to choose eternal life? My master plans to take me into the eternal world. What about you?"
  After this ‌A reminder, Ruan Ning "remembered", or the chip in his head entered this knowledge point.
  The day before yesterday, the Intelligence Center issued an announcement to all mankind. They have made another huge scientific achievement and can upload humans to the network through chips.
  In the world of the Internet, all your memories and all your emotions can be reproduced.
  As long as you choose to upload, you can get rid of physical constraints, get rid of illness, and gain eternal life on the Internet.
  Of course, you have to pay a service fee.
  To put it bluntly, it means digitizing people.
  Ruan Ning said: "I haven't thought about it yet. Isn't there a thirty-day waiting period?"
  Jin Mao said: "I advise you to choose eternal life. The smart center is promoting it very hard this time, and it is estimated that semi-coercive measures will be taken. If you don't take the initiative to sign up, you may be blacklisted."
  Ruan Ning: "I'll think about it again and see what others do."
  Golden Retriever thought for a while, nodded and said, "That's right, you and I are both illiterate. It's better to listen to others, like me, I listen to my master."
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry in her heart.
  Golden Retriever is a dog. I am not scolding him by saying this.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 127/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
30.9K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
10.8K 223 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...