Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 123

260 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 123/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Knowing that she was sick, he saw that her expression was very bad: "Sister Yin, haven't you had a good rest recently?"
  Su Hui coughed: "Get the things done first, and then return to the base to talk about the rest."
  Lili nodded. , took the two people to a cave: "The car is hidden inside. We finally bought about three hundred sets of children's clothes. As long as the weather is not too cold, this winter will not be a problem."
  Yin Jiarou said: " That quilt was copied."
  There were already more than two hundred quilts in the cave, which were used as copies for Chu Dingfeng.
  Over the past few days, he had become quite familiar with this job, and he quickly copied it one by one.
  Lili gave him another pile of notebooks and pens: "I also made three copies of this."
  Chu Dingfeng immersed himself in his work.
  After these basic supplies were prepared, Lili said: "There are a lot of canned doomsday over there in New Hope, not only meat, but also fruits. I have brought some back." "
  These can also be copied by Chu Dingfeng , our base can have a good year."
  At this point, Lili showed a longing smile on her face: "Usually, I don't dare to take out many things, but now with canned food, everyone can eat meat. Fruit!"
  One person said excitedly: "I have tasted a canned fruit. It has a lot of sugar in it and it is very sweet." "
  Yes, children will definitely like it."
  Yin Jiarou did not expect an unexpected gain, so she picked up the can Take a look: "This is a good thing. Where did New Hope get it?"
  "It is said to be a rich people's organization." Lili said: "It seems to be called Noah's Ark. It is full of rich people and their lives are very ordinary. Rich."
  Lili also heard it from hearsay. She thought for a while and added: "But some people say that this Noah's Ark is not good, and the poor are miserable on it."
  "How can there be a paradise?" Yin Jiarou shook her head. , no longer asked about this matter: "Let Chu Dingfeng copy it first, and move it back to the base together tomorrow."
  Lili smiled: "Okay."
  Chu Dingfeng naturally heard about Noah's Ark, but in his eyes This is another place that eats people without spitting out their bones, so it's not as reliable as New Hope.
  With him by their side, Yin Jiarou and the others just chatted casually and did not discuss more details.
  After Chu Dingfeng finished copying, they still divided into two groups. Yin Jiarou and Su Hui took Chu Dingfeng back to the bloody base first.
  Lili and the others need to wait one night and go back tomorrow morning.
  Ruan Ning naturally followed Yin Jiarou, watching the two of them lock Chu Dingfeng into the cabin and leave.
  The system asked at this time: "Host, do you want to take action now?"
  Ruan Ning: "How long is the invisibility time left?"
  "65 minutes."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "Wait for half an hour."
  Chu Dingfeng He rarely had the chance to go out, and he exercised a lot today. He ate something casually, took out the bed and lay on it, not knowing what he was thinking.
  Although Ruan Ning was curious about the hero's thoughts at this time, there was no need to know.
  Just think of it as regretting it.
  She waited quietly for half an hour to pass.
  By this time it was getting dark, and there were voices of conversations outside from time to time, and a little further away there were children laughing and playing after school.
  If you don't open this door, you will think you are in a busy city.
  Chu Dingfeng had long been immune to these sounds. He was very bored lying on the bed and closed his eyes to rest.
  Ruan Ning put on the necklace, walked slowly to the bed, took out a gun from the space and placed it above his temple.
  In fact, you can use a knife, but Ruan Ning is worried that he will not be able to kill him with one blow, which will leave consequences.
  And she's not afraid to make noise.
  The cold barrel touched the skin.
  A loud "bang" sound shattered the tranquility of the bloody base.
  Ruan Ning lifted her invisibility, used the container to change into a man's appearance, and took out the ax from the space.
  This wooden house is actually quite strong, but Ruan Ning's strength is astonishing. He slashed through the wooden board with an axe.
  She simply threw the ax on the ground and got out of the hole.
  A scream immediately sounded outside. Ruan Ning fired a shot into the air casually, and the scream disappeared instantly.
  She quickly ran out of the camp.
  At this time, someone chased them out. Ruan Ning's physical fitness was beyond ordinary people, and he led them to run toward the valley.
  At this time, Yin Jiarou and Su Hui rushed over and only saw Chu Dingfeng's body on the bed.
  Yin Jiarou's face turned ugly: "Is the person dead?"
  Su Hui took back the hand that was detecting Chu Dingfeng's breath and nodded.
  "Who is it?!" Yin Jiarou looked ugly: "How could a man sneak into our base and come specifically to kill Chu Dingfeng?" There were
  too many people around, and her implicit meaning was that someone knew about Chu Dingfeng. The secret of the wind?

  Su Hui couldn't answer this question: "Basic Commander, are we going to catch up?"
  Yin Jiarou clenched her fists: "Chasing."
  The two quickly chased in the direction of the patrol, and they soon caught up. Even though he was a member of his own family, he did not catch up with Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning actually didn't run very far with the patrol. The purpose of actually leading the patrol into the valley would be too obvious. I believe that the Scarlet Base will slowly expand the search range on its own and finally find the oasis.
  After confirming that no one was following, Ruan Ning used the locator to return to the RV.
  After learning about Lili's return trip, they moved the RV to the boundary of Nanyuan City, which was now far, far away from the Scarlet Base.
  After removing her disguise, Ruan Ning looked up and saw Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan looking at her eagerly.
  A smile appeared on her face: "Don't worry, it's done."
  Zhou Sulan's eyes widened: "Really?"
  "Of course it's true." Ruan Ning said, "I made sure he was dead before he came back."
  Zhou Sulan cried with joy , people who have never believed in gods and Buddhas temporarily joined the faith association and quickly put their hands together to thank the various gods.
  Ruan Cifeng also breathed a sigh of relief: "That's great. I was always thinking about something in my heart before, but this time the big stone in my heart finally fell."
  Ruan Ning said. 'This' work' is provided by 'Si'Tu'.com' for 'online' reading' Zhou
  Sulan finished thanking Jesus at the end and turned to ask Ruan Ning: "Then do we want to celebrate today? For example Have a big meal or something."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "You can have this."
  While her parents were preparing for the big meal, Ruan Ning communicated with the system: "Have I completed the ultimate mission now?"

  The system : "Yes."
  "It always feels a bit unreal." Ruan Ning said: "Chu Dingfeng won't change his vest and be reborn, right? Don't all novels like to write like this, where the protagonist is reborn after being killed? "
  System: "Probably not. The main system will monitor the entire world. If there is any abnormality, the host will be notified immediately."

  Ruan Ning instantly felt a sense of security doubled: "I feel relieved when you say that. Now I'm done. There should be rewards for the mission, right?"
  The system said happily: "Congratulations to the host, you successfully prevented Chu Dingfeng from controlling Blue Star and became the new son of destiny. You will receive the following rewards." "
  First, god-level talent The skill flashes instantly."
  "The effective range of this skill is 500 meters. It can be used three times a day, with an interval of one minute each time."
  Ruan Ning received this kind of reward for the first time and couldn't help but express it in two words Inner feelings: "Holy shit, you still have such a good thing?"
  The system coughed: "Second, you will get an S-level permanent prop to reverse time."
  "This prop can set the time back for 1 minute and can be used every day Once, every 24 hours."
  Ruan Ning blinked, suddenly feeling that these things were a bit too buggy.
  "Together, honestly speaking, are these rewards too good?"
  The system said: "Host, these are your ultimate rewards. If I give you these things, I will return to the main system and accept the task. Reviewed."
  Ruan Ning understood: "In other words, you are going to abandon me?"
  The system raised the volume: "How can this be considered abandonment? If the host misses me, you can call my customer service number and use that number. A communicator will do."
  "Does the host still remember my number?"
  Ruan Ning nodded: "A lot of zeros."
  The system tried hard: "...just two, and the more zeros, the higher the seniority."
  Ruan Ning took a long time . Without teasing it, he said with a smile: "I understand, it means that your qualifications are not very advanced."

  The system was exhausted and decided not to continue this topic: "Do you want to receive the third reward?"
  Anyway, people are leaving, so they must take out the ones at the bottom of the box. Ruan Ning: "Accept.
  " At the same time as he said this, Ruan Ning took out the time reversal artifact from the space. This thing looks like a pocket watch. To use it, just touch the middle button with your finger.
  The system said: "Congratulations to the host, you will receive a compass, which can be used in various special scenarios."
  Although Ruan Ning is a little confused about this reward, she has been working with the system for more than two years, and some problems do not require it. Ask out.
  The system continued: "Since your various physical qualities have reached their peak, your family will receive +7 physical fitness, +7 agility, and +7 strength." "
  The fifth and final reward, you will receive SSS-level one-time props, hidden mission opening props."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "Hidden mission props?"
  System: "This one still needs to be explored by the host."
  "The rewards have been distributed, and the system will explain it to the host soon. For the binding operation, does the host have any other needs?"
  Ruan Ning sighed in her heart and shook her head.
  The system said: "Thank you for accompanying me all the way, and I look forward to your contact again."
  Then Ruan Ning felt something different.
  In fact, it's no different. It's like the world suddenly quieted down, and there is no more noisy mechanical sound in my ears.
  The system is gone.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, then touched the prop with her finger to reverse the time.
  After a ding-dong sound, the system sounded again: "Your family will receive physical fitness +7, agility +7, and strength +7."
  The system announced the rewards that had already been heard again.
  Ruan Ning sighed in her heart at the magic of time reversal, which meant that except for her, even the system could not detect that time had gone back.
  In her heart, she still felt sad about parting.
  Forcing the system to stay for one minute is considered a little willful.
  Finally, the system asked again: "The rewards have been distributed, and the system is about to unbind the host. Does the host have any other needs?"
  Ruan Ning said this time: "00125, I hope you can get the highest score in the evaluation. I will meet a better partner in the future."
  The system smiled and said: "I also hope that the host will be happy every day in the future and
  all his wishes will come true." The parting must continue, Ruan Ning did not say anything else and let the system Unbind.
  It's just that a friend who has been with me for two years suddenly passed away, which made me a little sad.
  Over there, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan have already prepared the feast.
  In addition to the ready-made food in the space, they also made temporary king crabs, various fresh seafood, and stewed goose.
  Ruan Ning took out Maotai and filled it with her parents, and then the three of them toasted in celebration.
  Early the next morning, they set out for New Hope.
  The Scarlet Base has just copied a large number of cans, and they have already made plans to store food. There are piles of compressed biscuits in the warehouse, coupled with vegetables, chickens, ducks and pigs all over the mountains and plains, there is definitely no chance of starvation.
  Without backlash, Ruan Ning believed that Yin Jiarou could lead them to survive.
  Now she chooses to go to New Hope because Ruan Ning wants to meet Cheng Jili and put her parents there.
  She plans to search for treasure.
  The skill props that the system gave her at the end were probably related to this treasure. There must be something better than a god-level talent in it.
  Don’t you go and take a look?
  Departing from Nanyuan City, three days

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 123/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 257 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
92K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
30K 474 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...