Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 120

290 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 120/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

‌People can modify it, but it can be influenced by everyone.
  Ruan Ning: "I understand, everyone has to work together to build a home. " "
  System: "There is another possibility. Just like when you send your relatives, the main system can affect the world. "
  "If the host advances to control the main system, it can also modify some settings. Ruan
  Ning blinked: "Then I still don't have the ability." "
  Are you kidding? She still needs the help of the subsystem to control the main system?
  It seems that modifying the finale is not feasible for the time being. Let's
  seal this skill for the time being. Don't worry about it recently.
  Ruan Ning looked at the monitor and found that Li Li and the others were choosing clothes, so they left from the carriage.
  Ruan Cifeng was capping the pig pen, and Zhou Sulan was helping him.
  The robot Xiaohei was cleaning up nearby.
  Ruan Ning said from a distance: "Mom, Dad, I'll go over there and take a look. "
  The two of them waved to her.
  It takes about forty minutes to ride from this valley to the Scarlet Base. The weather has been too cold recently, so Ruan Ning usually chooses to drive. It takes an hour to take a detour.
  Today She chose to ride a bike, wanting to see if there were any suitable stones and use the skill of turning stones into gold.
  The system stipulated that the upper limit was 5,000 kilograms. If she didn't find a 4,999 stone, she would be sorry for this upper limit.
  It's a pity that she had to It was not easy to find the right one.
  Ruan Ning stopped and walked, observing the surroundings while riding the bike, and even took a long detour in the middle. It
  was still early anyway.
  After walking about half way, she still didn't see the right one. Ruan Ning was planning to continue touching the stones. , suddenly heard the sound of someone talking.
  She immediately used the invisibility device.
  Soon, she found the two men who were talking.
  Their clothes were very old and looked as dirty as beggars. There were no obvious signs on their clothes. There is a sign, and you can't tell which base it comes from.

  There is no one around, and they don't speak loudly, but the content of the chat is very free, mainly talking about women.
  After talking about it, one person yelled: "What kind of blood is that?" Where is the base? Damn it, if they hadn't rescued all the slaves, I wouldn't have had to masturbate by myself. ”
  “Look for it slowly.” Another person was more indifferent: "The base director said that as long as you find the bloody base, you will be rewarded. Are you afraid that there will be no women?"
  The first person to speak nodded: "We have to be careful. These girls are so cruel. My brother was a guard and was killed by them without any mercy when they rescued people. " "
  The other person said nothing.
  The two people continued to circle around.
  Suddenly, one person said: "What do you think this is? "
  Two men gathered together and looked at the footprints on the ground.
  "There are at least four of them, and they are not big in size. They should all be left by women.
  "There are so many women. Could it be that this is near the Scarlet Base? " "
  "Great, let's look for it quickly. "
  Ruan Ning usually rides a bicycle. Fortunately, it rained heavily yesterday and covered up all the traces.
  This set of shoe prints should be newly left today.
  As long as humans are active, they cannot avoid leaving traces There were various traces left.
  The two men carefully followed the shoe prints and finally found a camp.
  From a distance, it looked much cleaner, and there were also women.
  You know, in ordinary private bases, almost No girls can be seen moving around freely.
  "What a bloody base!" "One person was ecstatic.
  "Liu Er. "The other one said excitedly: "You keep an eye on it here, I'll go back and report the news.
  Liu Er was dissatisfied: "The place was found by the two of us. Why should I stare at you and report the news? "
  The man was heartbroken: "What difference does it make? " Anyway, it was the two of us who found it. Will the boss miss your reward?
  "Okay, you can run away as much as you like, I'll keep an eye on you. " "
  Liu Er rolled his eyes and was about to speak, but it was a pity that the Scarlet Base did not give him a chance.
  As a base with thousands of people, the defense of the Scarlet Base was not made of paper. The two of them were attacked as soon as they walked nearby. The patrol found out and reported it.
  When they were fully engaged in arguing about who should go back, three guns were already aimed at them.
  Ruan Ning clicked her tongue beside her.
  When Liu Er and the others found out, it was already too late, and the patrol's guns were almost to the back of their heads. .

  Probably thinking of his friend's death, Liu Er was so frightened when he saw the female patrol that he fell to the ground and shouted for mercy.
  Yin Jiarou did not come in person. The leader was a woman in her forties. Ruan Ning remembered her as the third in command of the base, and her name was Su Hui.
  After picking up the soft persimmon and pinching it, seeing Liu Er's face turned pale with fear, Su Hui put the gun directly against his head: "Who are you?" Liu Er was too
  scared to speak, and the man next to him quickly said: " We are wandering scavengers! Sister, we came here accidentally, really unintentionally."
  Su Hui said, "Do you think I'm a fool?"
  No nonsense, she He took out a knife from his waist and cut Liu Er's throat in front of him.
  Blood flowed all over the ground in early winter.
  Liu Er is not afraid of blood. No apocalyptic person is afraid of blood, but he is afraid of death.
  He quickly knelt on the ground: "Women, heroes, we are the people of Fengtian Divine Paradise."
  Su Hui raised her eyebrows: "That base that still practices feudal superstition at the end of the world?"
  Liu Er said: "Not really. "Feudal superstition, we just..."
  "You just believe that all disasters are divine punishment. As long as you pray to God sincerely, God will forgive you." Su Hui said: "But this does not prevent you from imprisoning women. , and cannibalism."
  Liu Er's body was shaking.
  The steadiness of his faith is easily exposed. ∮Si∮Tu∮Net∮ Ruan Ning
  feels that people who engage in evil cults in the last days actually understand more or less in their hearts, and they just want to find a reason for themselves to eat people.
  I believe in God, so what’s wrong with cannibalism?
  At this time, a person next to Liu Hui said: "Sister Hui, we rescued a dozen sisters from this so-called paradise more than half a month ago. These people should be here to seek revenge. What should we do now?" ?"
  Liu Hui said; "Kill this Liu Er first, and throw the body far away, so as not to scare the children."
  The people around him agreed.
  Liu Er quickly said: "Don't kill me, I can be your internal response, or if you want to know any news about our paradise, I can tell you."
  Su Hui glanced at him: "We all came to your paradise to save people. , is there any information that we don’t know?”
  Liu Er said resolutely, “There must be! You definitely don’t know this.”
  Before Su Hui could ask, Liu Er quickly poured out the beans: “Actually, I don’t know either. I overheard that on the day you went to our paradise to save people, you accidentally took away our saint."
  Su Hui thought she heard wrong: "What the hell?"
  Liu Er was still a little embarrassed: " Saint, the saint is the conveyor of God's orders, and her secular identity is the daughter of our divine envoy."
  The divine envoy is equivalent to the base commander.
  Su Hui understood now: "Is that why you, the envoy, urgently sent people to search for our base?"
  Liu Er said: "No, in short, our envoy suspects that his daughter has been kidnapped by you. In other words, to save people. The time was too chaotic, and I was rescued by you as a slave."
  Su Hui narrowed her eyes: "What you said is true or false, if it is false..."
  Liu Er pointed to the sky and swore: "This is all ‌I accidentally heard it, and I promise I didn't tell a lie. Anyway, when I went out, it had indeed been several days since I saw the saint preaching."
  Su Hui gave her companion a look. god.
  Liu Er was tied up.
  Su Hui said to the two of them: "You take good care of him first. I'll go back and ask the base commander for instructions before making a decision." The
  two agreed.
  On the way back, someone said: "What he said is false. These people we rescued should know each other. Aren't they surprised that there is a stranger?"
  Su Hui thought for a while: "Let's go back to the base first. "
  Ruan Ning followed Su Hui.
  After arriving at Yin Jiarou's tent, she reported the matter.

  Yin Jiarou looked at the rescued girls carefully: "Actually, two of them said they were newcomers, and no one else knew them at the time."
  Su Hui: "Do you want to take them out to recognize their faces? "
  Yin Jiarou: "What if Liu Er deliberately identified blindly?"
  Su Hui frowned: "What can we do?" Yin
  Jiarou said: "Since she is a saint and the daughter of the base commander, her daily life should be very good. You should be able to find them if you carefully identify
  them." "Then I'll bring them over."
  Yin Jiarou shook her head: "I'll go over and have a look."
  Su Hui hesitated: "Chief of the base, if we really find this person, she has already You must have known a lot of things after living in our base for such a long time."
  "What should we do then?"
  Yin Jiarou: "Act according to the opportunity."
  The two were about to go out, when Yin Jiarou suddenly stopped and said, "Wait a minute. , I'd better ask Sister Zhou to come over first, and I'll ask her first."
  Su Hui nodded and walked out of the tent.
  Ruan Ning looked at Yin Jiarou at this time and felt something was wrong.
  Yin Jiarou's face looked ugly, and she didn't know whether she was sick or didn't sleep well at night.
  After Su Hui left, she rubbed her temples as if she had a headache.
  After a while, Su Hui came in with Sister Zhou.
  The old rules of the Scarlet Base are that the newly rescued girls will be familiar with the base first and slowly adapt to the feeling of being free, and a dedicated person will be responsible for psychological counseling.
  Sister Zhou should be the one responsible for taking care of them.
  Yin Jiarou did not ask the two girls directly, but asked: "How are they doing recently?"
  Sister Zhou said: "It's not good. This base is different from other places. This is a ‌This is a cannibalistic place. The girls here not only have to worry about being... but also worry about being used as food reserves."
  Yin Jiarou was silent.
  Su Hui clenched her fists: "It's a pity that we don't have enough armed forces. Otherwise, we should kill them all to prevent these beasts from harming people again."
  Sister Zhou said: "So these girls are very timid, and they only come to the base for half a day." Yue, some people even dare not go out, and will be frightened to their knees at the slightest sign of trouble."
  "The injuries on their bodies are also relatively serious, two of them have even had their arms cut off and eaten, and they are still being held in prison. Become slaves."
  "These two people are still thinking of committing suicide. I can only let people watch them more."
  The three of them were silent.
  Su Hui looked angry and had tears in her eyes.
  Yin Jiarou asked: "I remember that two of them were new here. They were brought back by us just after they captured Fengtian God. How are they doing?"
  Sister Zhou: "Yes. Usually, one of the girls said that she was a slave in another base. Although that base did not eat people, she was detained for a long time."
  Yin Jiarou: "Where is the other one?"
  Sister Zhou: "That one is not She doesn't talk much, she doesn't like to go out, she likes to stay in the house in a daze, and she never mentions what happened to her before."
  Su Hui looked at Yin Jiarou.
  Yin Jiarou asked: "What are their names?"
  Sister Zhou said: "The one who has stayed in other bases is called Chen Mingming, and the one who doesn't like to talk is called Zheng Jie."
  Yin Jiarou nodded: "I'll go over with you and take a look."
  It was common for Yin Jiarou to walk around the base. Sister Zhou was not surprised. The three of them got up and walked outside the tent.
  When she arrived at the door, Yin Jiarou's vision suddenly went dark and she almost fainted.
  Su Hui supported her alertly, her face changed greatly: "Ji

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 120/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 223 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
15.7K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...