Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 118

279 1 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 118/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

‌Become as shameless as them.
  "Can you vent your anger by locking people up in a base like this? " "
  I also heard that you asked the sisters to verbally agree to be his wife, Yin Jiarou, what on earth are you doing?" "
  Yin Jiarou sighed in her heart. It's not that she didn't want to say it, but the less people knew about it, the better. After all, the base is so big, who can guarantee that there are no mistakes? Moreover, Hou Yuhan has a simple personality and is not a good person to keep secrets.
  I thought about it. Thinking, Yin Jiaju said: "I can assure you that there is a reason for me to do this, but I can't say why now. I don't lock him up just to vent my anger. I don't have a mental disorder. "
  Hou Yuhan looked at Yin Jiarou, as if he was evaluating whether what she said was true or false.
  After a moment, she said: "Okay, as long as you know what you are doing. "
  Hou Yuhan doesn't care about the big or small affairs of the base, nor does she go out to do tasks. She usually teaches the children.
  Because she has a good relationship with Yin Jiarou, she has a detached status in the base.
  After coming out of Yin Jiarou, Hou Yuhan Walking towards the center of the base, she saw the small wooden cabin where Chu Dingfeng was imprisoned. She had mixed emotions in her eyes.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows slightly.
  Because the door of the wooden cabin had been closed tightly, Ruan Ning's monitor could not enter for the time being. She Simply let the surveillance camera continue to follow Hou Yuhan.

  At this time, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan came out of the RV and saw Ruan Ning standing in the open space.
  Ruan Cifeng was surprised: "You are back? When did you come back?
  Ruan Ning turned around and smiled: "Just now. "
  "You came back so early. You didn't sleep all night last night, right? " "Zhou Sulan looked suspicious.
  Ruan Ning quickly clarified: "No, when I got up in the morning and got the news, it was already done, so I just came back. "
  Zhou Sulan: "Just rest well. The planting robot will expire in four days. Is there anything else you want to plant? Ruan
  Ning shook her head first, then hesitated and said: "Let me think about it again. There are too many things going on these days and I don't have time to think about it." Ruan
  Cifeng: "Forget it if you don't have time. We are here to watch. You don't have to worry." "
  Zhou Sulan agreed.
  Ruan Ning asked the monitor to follow Hou Yuhan to confirm that she went to class, and simply said: "What are your parents going to do? I'll go with you. "
  Actually, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan don't have much to do. They just feed the chickens some food.
  In the past few days when Ruan Ning was away, Ruan Cifeng had already set up a chicken pen and raised twenty chickens, five of them. The old hen, with two roosters inside.
  The three of them walked to the front of the chicken coop. Zhou Sulan observed: "It seems that she is in good spirits and not sick." "
  Ruan Ning consciously fed the chicks, and Ruan Cifeng built a nest for the ducks nearby. In
  the afternoon, Ruan Ning did not go out.
  The monitor was still following Hou Yuhan.
  After having detained Chu Dingfeng for such a long time, Ruan Ning wondered if the backlash was going to happen. is coming, and Hou Yuhan may be an important person in the backlash.
  Or maybe not.
  No one can say what this backlash is or when it will come. Ruan Ning observed Hou Yuhan for a moment and found that she was still attending class seriously, so she simply asked the monitor to cancel the monitoring. , left her.
  The Bloody Base was not big.
  Ruan Ning used the monitor to fly around inside a few times and found Lili's figure.
  She looked no different from a few days ago, with a smile still on her face, as if watching She is happy to see everyone and has no worries by nature.
  Ruan Ning would not have believed this girl if she had not witnessed her instigating a gap between Cheng Yilang and Zheng Kun and bringing Chu Dingfeng to the base. So powerful.
  After looking at it for a long time, I couldn't see anything.
  At night, Ruan Ning did not put the monitor into the cabin again, but stared outside the cabin, so that she could not only keep an eye on Chu Dingfeng , you can also detect other movements at any time.
  After another three days, the planting robot was recovered by the system.
  By this time, the small valley had changed greatly, and the overall effect was quite great, especially those weeds, which grew better than vegetables. Fortunately.
  I hope it will still be as vibrant next year.
  Ruan Ning decided to go to the Scarlet Base to have a look.
  The monitor is not as useful as field observation, and Ruan Ning has stealth time every day, so there is no need to return it. It's a pity.
  After arriving outside the Scarlet Base, Ruan Ning used a stealth device to enter.
  Because the supply of supplies is stable, the base now gives people a sense of living and working in peace and contentment. The most important thing for people every day is to strengthen the wooden houses for the arrival of winter. Make preparations.
  Ruan Ning first went to Yin Jiarou's tent.
  There was a meeting going on inside, with a total of seven people sitting, including Lili.
  Ruan Ning listened for a while and found that they were discussing how to get a batch of thick clothes.

  The base now has about a thousand people, including nearly 400 little girls. They are of different ages, the youngest is only four or five years old, and they need completely different sizes of clothes.
  Because everyone present knew Chu Dingfeng, someone suggested letting him copy it.
  Some people have concerns: "The clothes he copied are the same, and no one pays attention to what he eats. If he wears so many similar clothes every day, no one will notice." "
  Then what? "Do you want to go look inside the ruins?"
  Lili said immediately: "What other clothes are there? I think the easiest way is to let Chu Dingfeng copy them, but it is indeed easy to arouse suspicion. Otherwise, we go out and trade." Get it back?"
  Yin Jiarou said nothing.
  One person frowned: "There is only new hope where we can trade. It is too far away from us. Not to mention the dangers on the road, how can we bring the clothes back after trading them?
  " How many thermal supplies are there?"
  "The adults can find a way to borrow clothes from each other, and try to stay in the house and not go out in winter."
  "The most important thing is the children admitted this year, they have almost nothing, at least Get two hundred cotton-padded clothes and eighty quilts."
  Yin Jiarou lowered her eyes: "I don't know what the winter will be like this year, so I need to prepare as much as possible. Let Chu Dingfeng copy the quilts, use more samples, and make them old at will. This way Multiple copies will not arouse suspicion."
  "As for the clothes," Yin Jiarou said after a moment of thought, "Since Chu Dingfeng has prepared so much food, is it possible that he has a means of transportation hidden in the space?"
  Lili's eyes lit up: "Yeah, why didn't I think of that? As long as we ask him to hand over the car, we can get twice the result with half the effort." ~Si~Rabbit~Net~
  Yin Jiarou: "I'm just afraid of the road. It's hard to leave."
  Someone said: "I think the easiest way is to take Chu Dingfeng with you and let him use the space to load things. Wouldn't that solve the problem?"
  Lili frowned: "No, in There are many changes on the road, what if he escapes?"
  Yin Jiarou: "Let's do this, Lili, take Chu Dingfeng out, and let's see what kind of transportation he has first."
  No one objected.
  Over there, Lili got up and went to the cabin where Chu Dingfeng was being held.
  Ruan Ning's monitor was still there, so she simply opened it to check the situation there.
  About three to five minutes later, Lili asked the girl who usually guarded the door to open the door and walked inside to wake up Chu Dingfeng.
  Chu Dingfeng's eyes widened after he opened them.
  Lili narrowed her eyes: "I asked you to come with me, don't you understand?"
  Looking at Lili, Chu Dingfeng propped himself up with his elbows and stood up unsteadily.
  He didn't move for a long time and walked unsteadily.
  In fact, Yin Jiarou and the others did not lock Chu Dingfeng. Although the cabin was small, it was definitely much better than under Cheng Yilang. Chu Dingfeng was frustrated and unwilling to move.
  He took two steps and seemed about to fall.
  Lili followed him expressionlessly: "Hurry up, do you want me to find someone to carry you?"
  The two of them went out one after another, and happened to bump into Hou Yuhan who was passing by.
  Hou Yuhan was stunned.
  Lili didn't know that Hou Yuhan had broken into the place where Chu Dingfeng was imprisoned a few days ago. She nodded towards Hou Yuhan and was about to move forward with Chu Dingfeng.
  Hou Yuhan asked: "Where are you going?"
  Lili said: "The base director is in a meeting, and I have some things to ask him."
  "Isn't he unable to speak?"
  "Of course we have something to do."
  Hou Yuhan After a pause: "Lili, who is this person? I think Jiarou seems to attach great importance to him."
  After these few words, there were already people around who looked over curiously and seemed to be talking in low voices.

  Lili didn't want to stay any longer: "I don't know, it was the base commander who asked me to take him for questioning. He is still waiting over there."
  This meant that Hou Yuhan was asked to get out of the way, and Hou Yuhan also saw people around him. They gathered together and said, "Okay, you go to the meeting first, and I'll see Jiarou when I have time."
  Lili raised her right hand, ready to grab Chu Dingfeng's arm and take him away as soon as possible.
  Unexpectedly, Chu Dingfeng suddenly rushed in front of Hou Yuhan, then his legs softened and he knelt down.
  He heard this girl's voice twice, and she didn't seem as vicious as the other women in this base.
  All I can do is beg her, maybe there will be a turn for the better!
  Hou Yuhan was completely stunned.
  Although Chu Dingfeng couldn't speak, she could signal with her eyes, and people were kneeling in front of her, obviously wanting to ask for help.
  Hou Yuhan's mind was confused for a few seconds. Lili came over quickly, kicked Chu Dingfeng to the ground, then picked up a stone on the ground and threw it at his head.
  In the flash of lightning, Chu Dingfeng had fainted, with blood on his head.
  Hou Yuhan raised his voice: "Lili."
  Lili: "Sorry, I forgot that you can't see blood."
  Hou Yuhan shook his head: "There is blood on your hands. Remember to wash them off later."
  Lili nodded and looked at the person in charge. The girl guarding the cabin gave a signal with her eyes, and the two of them carried Chu Dingfeng into the tent.
  Yin Jiarou already knew what was happening outside, but she did not show up to avoid attracting more attention.
  After stopping Chu Dingfeng's bleeding for a while, Yin Jiarou asked Lili to wake up Chu Dingfeng.
  Over there, Chu Dingfeng woke up dizzy and saw the biggest nightmare in his life.
  It was this woman with a heart of snake and scorpion, it was this woman who broke his lifeblood, his biggest golden finger.
  From now on, he will not be able to spread his wings.
  Chu Dingfeng hated Yin Jiarou so much that when he saw her, his eyes were full of hatred and he wanted to go up and eat her alive.
  However, Yin Jiarou's expression was indifferent and she said condescendingly: "Besides food, is there anything else in your space?"
  Chu Dingfeng's body stiffened.
  Yin Jiarou was overjoyed and kept a calm expression on her face: "Since you stored food in advance, you should also store some other things." "
  I never thought of handing over all those things now. "
  Chu Dingfeng shook his head.
  Yin Jiarou: "What do you mean by shaking your head? You don't want to hand it over?"
  She said, picking up a knife from the table: "Last time it was your lifeblood. What can I do this time? Why don't I blind you in one eye?"
  Chu Ding Feng's eyes burst out with more fierce hatred, and Lili slapped him neatly next to him.
  "What are you looking at? Don't look at our base commander like that."
  Yin Jiarou showed no expression and did not stop Lili's movements.
  Chu Dingfeng looked humiliated.
  Yin Jiarou said: "What else is there in the space, things that generate electricity? Electrical appliances? Cars?"
  Although what she wanted was transportation, Yin Jiarou did not reveal the target directly. Her tone was still slow: "These things are bigger than your eyes." Is it still valuable?"
  Chu Dingfeng took out the diesel generator from the space.
  Yin Jiarou smiled with satisfaction: "Where's the diesel?"
  After he took out the diesel, everyone around him was overjoyed. Yin Jiarou said, "Since you have brought out the same thing, you don't need me to force you step by step later, right?" "

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 118/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
3.5M 147K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...