Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 111

317 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 111/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

‌How many days. Ruan
  Ning listened with interest and interrupted and asked: "Lieutenant General Sun is really going to get married?"
  The man said, "It's absolutely true. " "
  Unexpectedly, the two of them could actually achieve success. Ruan Ning found that she still underestimated Sun Yongchao's stalking ability.
  Seeing the excitement, the neighbor said: "Tomorrow, food will be distributed according to contribution points. You guys Remember to get up early.
  "Why do you wake up so early? You can't sleep at all. " "
  Ruan Ning had no contribution points, so she followed her neighbors back to Area 55 and continued to boil water in a pot.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan are probably coming back soon. Ruan Ning wants to boil some hot water. They can do it when they return. Soak your feet to relieve fatigue.
  Seven months of drought have passed, and water resources are not so scarce now. You can use water in front of everyone.
  At about six or seven o'clock, people working outside go home.
  At this time, the door opens They were still counting supplies, so they also saw that the expedition team was back. It was a lot of excitement now, and a man ran to the table and did a hip-hop dance to celebrate.
  After more than two years, he I can still remember the dance moves.
  After the excitement, Ruan Cifeng walked back to Area 55 laughing while walking, and saw Ruan Ning chatting with her neighbors.
  Ruan Ning also noticed her parents, tilted her head and smiled at them: "I'll burn it for you." Get hot water and put it inside the tent. "
  The two of them hummed and went into the tent to wash up.
  After Ruan Ning said hello to her neighbors, she returned to the tent and said with a gossipy face: "Do you know?
  Ruan Cifeng: "What do you know? "
  Ruan Ning: "Sun Yongchao proposed to Yan Ruoxue, and Yan Ruoxue agreed. " Ruan
  Cifeng exclaimed: "What a happy event, why didn't you hear about it just now?" "
  Zhou Sulan was most interested in this kind of thing, and quickly asked Ruan Ning: "Is it true or false? Don't tell me it's fake news, right? “
  Of course it’s not fake news. Ruan Ning: "My neighbor next door, Zhou Zhou, heard about it."
  Ruan Cifeng smiled: "What he inquired about is absolutely correct. " "
  Zhou Sulan complained: "If he were twenty years younger, he would definitely be a scout now. "
  Ruan Cifeng heard his wife complaining about good brothers, and quickly changed the subject with a cough: "I didn't expect Lieutenant General Sun and Officer Yan to be together in the end. They can be regarded as a talented man and a beautiful woman.
  Ruan Ning: "Yan Ruoxue is not only as beautiful as a flower. " "
  Yes, yes," Ruan Cifeng said, "Police Officer Yan is also very good, a hero among women."
  "Do you know when they will have their wedding? " "
  Ruan Ning really didn't know, nor how long they planned to prepare.
  The three people in the tent were discussing, and Cheng Jiqiu's voice suddenly sounded outside. Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and she quickly got out.
  Cheng Jikuan was also there.
  Quite. After not seeing the two brothers and sisters for a long time, Ruan Ning's face was full of smiles: "Congratulations to you two brothers and sisters for reuniting.
  Cheng Jili smiled and said, "Then I also congratulate you on your reunion. " "
  Over there, Cheng Jikuan handed over a black cloth bag with something unknown inside.
  Ruan Ning looked at him curiously.
  The man who had been blown by the sea breeze for several months had a dark complexion visible to the naked eye.
  Cheng Jikuan Said: "It was brought back from the sea and belongs to my personal belongings. Ruan
  Ning thought for a while and took the things over: "Thank you, I got some good things when I went out this time. I will share them with you later."
  Cheng Jili shook his head: "Ning Ning, you are still so polite. "
  Ruan Ning said: "It's necessary. It's not strange if there are many people. " "
  Besides, you still had some rice and dried meat that I didn't finish last time. They're all gone now, so I have to bring something to compensate you."
  Cheng Jiqiu said, "Do you still remember what happened a year ago? "
  Ruan Ning laughed: "I hope I don't remember and let you pass this debt. " "
  Cheng Jiqi laughed loudly.
  He lit the bonfire at the tent door again, and the three young people sat down and chatted.
  Cheng Jizhi asked: "I came home with my brother and saw the note you left. what's the matter?
  Ruan Ning said: "In two days, I want to take my parents away from the Hope Base and find a place to live temporarily. " Cheng
  Jikuan glanced at her.
  Cheng Jili frowned: "Are you leaving again?"
  "There is no way, the born prodigal cannot be kept. " Cheng
  Jili didn't joke with her: "Isn't it good to stay at the base?" Now there are many people outside who want to squeeze in, and the base is looking for ways to expand. Ruan
  Ning sighed: "There is indeed something wrong, otherwise I wouldn't leave." Seeing her firm attitude, Cheng
  Jili stopped trying to persuade her: "I know you are capable and can live a good life outside. It's a pity that the two of us won't be able to see each other for a long time." "

  "Last time you came, you didn't stay for a few days."
  Ruan Ning: "There is no way to be stable in the end of the world. Didn't your brother just come back?"
  Cheng Jili sighed: "That's right, and I will soon too. Let's go."
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Going?"
  "We're going to the Southwest Genebank." Cheng Jili said, "That's our largest seed bank, covering an area of ​​eight More than ten acres, we don’t know what the situation is now. We have to go and take a look, hoping to bring back more seeds."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I hope it is fine."
  "Then Are you going to Yan Ruoxue this time? She's not getting married."
  Speaking of this, Cheng Jili chuckled: "So we have to hurry up, they plan to hold the wedding tomorrow night."
  Ruan Ning almost burst out: "This is too much Soon."
  Cheng Jili: "It's not like you don't know Sister Ruoxue's character. She doesn't care about the wedding or not. This is what we strongly request to do. It will be lively with just a few dozen of us tomorrow night."
  Ruan Ningxin I thought, that must be impossible.
  Even if you don't invite others, won't they join in the fun?
  Think about it, food will be distributed tomorrow. It would be strange if people have energy and don't watch the excitement.
  Even if only 1,000 of the more than 200,000 people go there, it will still be very lively. ⊿this⊿work⊿work⊿by⊿思⊿Rabbit⊿online⊿read⊿read⊿网⊿friend⊿organize⊿upload⊿upload⊿The three of them chatted for a
  while. Cheng Jikuan really didn’t talk much, and in the end‌ There is only one expression of meaning.
  Three days later, he will set off with the team and return to the offshore fishing vessel.
  This is something that can't be helped. The three-day rest period is already the limit. During the pause in natural disasters, grabbing survival resources has become a top priority.
  This is not just the case for Xia Kingdom, but for all countries. Antarctica will soon turn into a battlefield.
  Ruan Ning is still more or less worried about Cheng Jikuan's alliance. Although the three of them have been separated for a long time, they have worked together since the big flare, which can be regarded as a fateful friendship.
  Not knowing what to say, Ruan Ning could only say: "Then you should pay attention to safety on the ship and bring more weapons."
  Cheng Jikuan said: "Don't worry, I usually snipe in the dark, it will be much safer. ."
  Ruan Ning had seen a pirate ship using cannonballs, so she comforted herself knowing that Cheng Jikuan was there.
  She nodded: "Anyway, pay attention to safety."
  At 11 o'clock, the two of them said goodbye and left.
  After Ruan Ning returned to the tent, she found that Cheng Jikuan had given her canned food and some shrimp and seafood.
  I don’t know if it was saved from the rations.
  Ruan Ning decided to find something to share between the two of them tomorrow. It would be best if Cheng Jili could take it with her on the road.
  The original book did not mention the situation in the southwest. After all, Chu Dingfeng could not go to the seed bank, and Ruan Ning did not know what the situation was there.
  The next day, the family of three got up early.
  It's impossible not to get up early, because the expedition team came back yesterday and everyone can receive supplies today, and some people didn't sleep at all.
  It was only after five o'clock when someone called Ruan Cifeng to go to the official trading area to queue up.
  Ruan Cifeng quickly agreed, saying that he had to wake up, but the man didn't care at all, grabbed Ruan Cifeng and said that he was sober at this time, so he had to queue up quickly.
  Ruan Cifeng was taken away.
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Ning were left behind, dumbfounded and did not go to the trading area to join in the fun.
  Although I didn't go there, it was really lively. No one went out to work today. The base of nearly 300,000 people was crowded with people and boiling like a fire.
  At about 10 o'clock, Ruan Cifeng came back with the exchange materials.
  The people with him were all holding things in their hands with joy.
  The three people counted them in the tent. There were three kilograms of shrimps, five kilograms of unknown dried fish, and some sea plants.
  In addition, there were five cans of cans. Ruan Cifeng exchanged for three cans of meat and two cans of fruit.

  I probably made a deal with someone unknown in the end, and there was a small bag of flour in the supplies.
  This is the staple food, white flour.
  Because it is a limited redemption, Ruan Cifeng’s contribution points have not been spent.
  He took out the small card recording his contribution points: "I have been working for four months. These things can be redeemed about 4 times, but you can also choose potatoes or sweet potatoes, which are cheaper."
  Zhou Sulan said: "Anyway, I won't starve to death, and I can still eat meat."
  Ruan Cifeng was very satisfied: "It's good."
  He looked at Ruan Ning: "When should we set off?"
  Ruan Ning: "Tomorrow Well, Cheng Jili and the others will go to the southwest tomorrow, and we'll leave after saying goodbye."
  The two nodded.
  Soon, night falls.
  Ruan Ning wanted to watch the excitement, and Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan did not hesitate to give in. The three of them invited a dozen neighbors to walk to District 3 together.
  To be honest, this base is really big.
  The smaller the number, the closer it is to the center, and it will become more and more crowded, making it feel like going shopping during the National Day holiday.
  It took forty minutes and more than a dozen people finally arrived in the third area.
  It was more exaggerated than Ruan Ning imagined. The crowds of spectators had already surrounded the three areas. Even if you stood on tiptoe, you couldn't see what was going on inside.
  Ruan Cifeng sighed: "There are too many people."
  Ruan Ning: "I feel like some people don't know what they are looking at, so they just join in the fun."
  Zhou Sulan: "That's right."
  "What a pity, run away You can't see anything from this far away."
  Ruan Ning said: "Originally I was just watching the excitement, but now I can see the excitement anyway."
  At this time, there were sounds of frolicking in front, some were whistling, and some were clapping.
  Ruan Ning and the others couldn't see it at all, but there was a child in the neighbor's house. His father simply put his son on his shoulders and asked him: "What are they doing inside?" The
  eight-year-old child said: "They are playing games, it seems. Is it blindfolded and hide-and-seek?"
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What else?"
  The child: "There is also a happy word. The bride and groom are both wearing red clothes, and they are also playing games."
  Ruan Ning had a hehe smile on her face.
  Although I couldn’t see the scene inside, I just went back to sleep. Everyone was happy today, and many people stayed nearby to chat and exchange survival experiences.
  Ruan Ning and the others also walked around until around 10 o'clock before heading back.
  The next day, Ruan Ning said goodbye to Cheng Jili, one went north and the other went south.
  The road was still difficult to walk, but this time there was no earthquake interference. It only took the three people four days to reach the original site of Tomorrow Base.
  But they seem to have moved.
  There was no one in the original open space, leaving only large pieces of garbage and a rickety wooden house. It would take at least a month to move out depending on the situation.
  Ruan Ning frowned, not knowing where to move the base tomorrow under such circumstances.
  Zhou Sulan said: "You're not looking for trouble at the Scarlet Base, are you?"
  Chu Dingfeng was taken away by Lili, and Zheng Kun followed the clues and found out that the Scarlet Base might indeed be on his head.
  After thinking about it, Ruan Ning turned on the monitor.
  This monitor is invisible to outsiders, including Zhou Sulan, who only knows that her daughter is standing there without moving.
  Ruan Ning's monitor was placed above Chu Dingfeng's head. All she could see was that Chu Dingfeng was still locked up, and she didn't know what was going on outside.
  "System, can I remotely activate the monitor?"

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 111/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
48.6K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
15K 170 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...