Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 88

411 6 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 88/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

As for my brother Chu Dingfeng, I definitely can't ask him harshly.
  Ruan Ning said: "You are not from Nanyuan City, where did you come from?"
  Cheng Yilang said casually: "Next door Jinbei City."
  Ruan Ning said: "Are you the same as me?"
  "No," Cheng Yi said Lang said, "I'm still taking my mother with me."
  Ruan Ning was afraid that he would be suspicious, so she didn't ask any more questions.
  At this time, they found a scavenger's residence. There was no one in the house, only some useless pots and pans were left.
  Diao Zi found three compressed biscuits inside and cursed: "These people are getting poorer and poorer. In my opinion, we should have a big fight with Pangu Base." "
  Keep them in your hands. " Grab ten thousand kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Zhao Lei scolded: "This is the base director's decision, are you going to rebel?"
  Diao Zi immediately laughed: "How dare I, I just complained, now I'm outside It's not easy to find food."
  Putting away the three compressed biscuits, Diao Zi stomped on the iron basin on the ground until it was flattened.
  Others are not surprised and let him vent.
  At this time, a burst of footsteps suddenly sounded outside.
  Zhao Lei said: "Everyone, please be quiet."
  The 33 people suddenly became quiet. Cheng Yilang was next to Ruan Ning. He lowered his voice and said, "It should be the Pangu base search team."
  Ruan Ning glanced at him quickly. .
  The sounds outside are getting closer and closer, and it looks like they are coming here too.
  Zhao Lei said: "Bring me the guns and turn on the safety."
  Ruan Ning received a rifle today. She is not very skilled in using it, but at least she has taken the time to practice before, and is better than others. Stronger.
  Cheng Yilang looked out of place inside. He used the gun like a veteran and was very fast.
  Ruan Ning deliberately asked: "Have you practiced before?"
  Cheng Yilang: "I will touch it when I have time."
  After all, the Cheng family has a tradition, and it is normal for Cheng Yilang to be able to use guns.
  Ruan Ning didn't talk to him anymore and just fished in troubled waters.
  Her luck level is quite high now, and this kind of random gun can't touch her at all.
  I don't know how long, more than sixty men were fighting, and in the end both sides suffered losses.
  Tomorrow's base narrowly won, leaving 8 of the opponent's men and 7 of his own dead. Diao Zi was shot in the arm and knelt on the ground crying bitterly.
  Zhao Lei walked over and ended him simply.
  There was no reaction on the other people's faces. It seemed that they had long been accustomed to this elimination rule of "no old, weak, sick or disabled".
  Even Diao Zi no longer has to worry about splattering the little girl's blood and then being nabbed by two women.
  Soon, Zhao Lei promoted another person to take charge of counting the supplies. They got a total of 23 kilograms of compressed biscuits, 12 kilograms of which were found from his own people.
  In other words, after they have been busy all night, their biggest harvest will probably be at this moment.
  There are 26 people alive. In addition to the money they have to hand over to the base, everyone can get 2 to 3 compressed biscuits tonight.
  It's only 12 o'clock now, so you can still continue to risk your life.
  Unfortunately, nothing was found in the second half of the night.
  After returning to the base, everyone distributed the compressed biscuits and dispersed.
  Ruan Ning used the invisibility device and quietly followed Cheng Yilang.

Chapter 65
  Cheng Yilang lives in the quadruple room on the third floor.
  After he entered the door, a middle-aged woman immediately came up to him and asked eagerly: "Are you hurt?"
  Cheng Yilang said: "No, I got two compressed biscuits today."
  "Just two?" The woman looked sad: " Otherwise, I'd better go home. I still have to pay rent to live here. At home, I can also go to the refugee camp to get food."
  Cheng Yilang looked impatient: "Can you fill your stomach? If it wasn't for me before, There is too much robbery, and we can't survive now."
  "What should we do now? Can you earn 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits this month?" The woman was worried at first, and then suddenly complained: "And the day comes? I don’t know what I’m busy with at night, I can’t see anyone.”
  Ruan Ning’s eyes brightened slightly.
  She estimated that the woman who spoke should be Cheng Yilang's mother, and the person she complained to was probably Chu Dingfeng.

  Cheng Yilang defended his friend: "He doesn't want me to support him. What do you care about him?"
  "Aren't you brothers? Although he is a cripple, brothers should help each other. I see him being alone every day. You are just like people, you have put on weight recently, but you are working outside every day."
  Cheng Yilang was impatient: "He is busy with his business, don't worry about it."
  It seems that Chu Dingfeng is indeed here, but he has not become an official member of the base. members, and basically outside.
  At this time, the morning sun had risen. Ruan Ning waited in the room for an hour. Chu Dingfeng did not come back until the time of the invisibility device was about to run out.
  Another roommate came back. He had the Tomorrow Base logo on his clothes. He didn't know which team he belonged to.
  Ruan Ning returned to the second floor, closed the door, and took out the disposable locator from the space.
  This thing was refreshed in the system mall last night. It can be located anywhere. The time limit is 24 hours and the price is 30 contribution points.
  With it, Ruan Ning can go back and forth easily.
  After installing the disposable locator in the dormitory, Ruan Ning returned to the RV and went to take a shower first.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan, who were in the wine storage room, heard the noise outside and ran out of the room. After Ruan Ning came out from the shower, Zhou Sulan checked up and down and was relieved when no wounds were found.
  Ruan Cifeng asked: "Have you found that Chu Dingfeng?"
  Ruan Ning smiled proudly: "I found it, but the specific situation is not clear yet. I have to go there tonight."
  Zhou Sulan raised her voice: "You still want to go?"│ │思││Rabbit││Article││File││Share││Share││with││Line││Up││Read││Read││Ruan
  Ning took her mother's arm and acted coquettishly: "Of course I still have to go, but No need to spend time on the road, I installed a locator over there."
  Zhou Sulan looked better now, but felt that her daughter was working too hard.
  Ruan Ning changed the subject: "Is it convenient for you to eat these days?"
  "You left so many things. I still have fresh vegetables, eggs, and meat in my space." Zhou Sulan said: "There are just too many eggs in one day. If you don't come back, I won't be able to let go."
  Ruan Ning said quickly: "Then give it to me."
  Zhou Sulan: "Why are you so anxious? You must not have eaten well or slept well outside. I just stewed fresh old hens today. I’ll make you some more dishes, and let’s make some food first.”
  Ruan Ning chuckled: “Mom still loves me the most.”
  The three of them entered the wine room, and Ruan Ning saw two pots of culture in the corner. Soil, there is no green on it.
  She asked curiously: "Mom, what is that? The green radish you raised died?"
  Zhou Sulan: "What died? These are the drought-resistant potatoes that Cheng Jikuan brought two days ago for us to plant."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up, and she walked over to the potted plant and wondered: "It hasn't sprouted yet?"
  "How come it's so fast? I heard he said it would take three months to plant it."
  "Hey, the situation in the refugee camp is not good. The biscuits are distributed at half price, and I don’t know how many people can survive these three months."
  Ruan Ning was slightly stunned: "What happened to the refugee camp?"
  Zhou Sulan sighed: "It was said that many people wanted to go to the beach, but it was spread that there were still people here. Officially, many people wanted to come here to seek asylum."
  "Some people who ran out fled back again. With so many people added, food and water are not enough."
  Ruan Cifeng also lamented: "It's quite chaotic outside now, I I heard from Cheng Jikuan that people go to the four major command posts every day to make trouble and block the roads into the city. Now the top management is urgently negotiating." "
  Then you should pay attention to safety." Ruan Ning looked at the potted plant in the corner: "I hope They can grow up sooner."
  After eating, she changed the ice cubes in the basement, and gave Zhou Sulan and the others some grain storage, as well as dried meat and rice.
  "I don't have time to go to the refugee camp these two days. If Cheng Jikuan comes over again, I'll give him these dried meats and rice."
  Zhou Sulan nodded.
  After sleeping in the villa, Ruan Ning returned to tomorrow's base.
  It was almost half past six, the time for the 99th Squadron to gather every day.

  Ruan Ning came downstairs and saw that the team remained at 26 people. It seemed that there was no time to add new blood.
  Zhao Lei was telling people to go to Area B to recruit people.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, he immediately smiled: "Li Qi, have you thought carefully about whether you want to join our team?"
  Ruan Ning said, "I'll see, I won't go out with you today."
  Zhao Lei's expression He froze, then immediately laughed: "Then I'll ask you again tomorrow, and you'll find out that our team is the most suitable for you."
  Ruan Ning smiled at him.
  After the 99 squad left, she waited downstairs for a while and finally saw yesterday's roommate Cheng Yilang coming downstairs.
  He is a member of the Fumantiandi detachment.
  There are about 23 people in this team, all of whom are young and unknown on the ranking list.
  Ruan Ning took the initiative to ask their captain to experience it for a day. Instead of being happy, the captain looked wary.
  Ruan Ning said angrily: "I'm just going to work with you for a day, don't think too much."
  The captain breathed a sigh of relief.
  After becoming an official member, there is a rule that you must go out with the team every day, otherwise you will not get the fixed compressed cookies.
  Compared with the 99th detachment, the location of this detachment is even worse. It was directly assigned to the former suburban countryside, which is now barren and deserted.
  At first glance, it looks like a desert, with only dilapidated houses remaining.
  The team members are also very self-aware. They arrived at a three-story house with familiar routes, and then began to sleep, chat, and just join the basic-salary team.
  Ruan Ning chatted with them and learned that these people were basically alone and only needed to make a living without any burden.
  In fact, this method seems okay, but in the increasingly cruel apocalypse, if your strength does not improve, it means that you will not be able to survive tomorrow.
  Of course, if you want to make progress, you may not survive today.
  Cheng Yilang's roommate is called Zhou Kuan, a local, 19 years old this year.
  Under Ruan Ning's intentional or unintentional guidance, Zhou Kuan quickly became familiar with her and also mentioned Cheng Yilang's mother Yu Hui.
  Zhou Kuan's evaluation was: "He talks a lot, even more verbose than Tang Monk."
  Ruan Ning asked: "How about your other two roommates getting along well?"
  "They haven't even spoken a few words. Cheng Yilang doesn't talk much. The one is called Chu Dingfeng." He doesn't come back during the day, and he doesn't know what he's doing." Zhou Kuan said: "Why do you think he handed over 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits since he didn't return to the base?" "
  This man is very powerful, he can actually stay outside. "The other person also thought it was magical.
  Zhou Kuan said: "I don't know. He is a cripple with no left hand."
  The people around him were suddenly surprised: "How can you hang out outside without a left hand?"
  Zhou Kuan said: "Who knows? Anyway, Cheng Yilang is very powerful. His friend He should also have strength."
  "I heard that Zhao Lei thinks highly of Cheng Yilang now." The man said, looking at Ruan Ning cautiously: "Brother Qi, you were in Team 99 yesterday, you should know that, right?"
  Ruan Ning He said casually: "It's quite promising."
  The man quickly gossiped: "Yeah, Zhou Kuan, you are in great luck. You have met two powerful roommates, who may be able to protect you in the future."
  Zhou Kuan said angrily: "Follow me. What does it matter to me? I still have an old mother to support, so no amount of money can fall on me."
  "That's true."
  People around started gossiping again, such as how powerful the Dragon Team is. , Zhao Lei's smiling tiger is not easy to mess with, and finally it falls on the woman.
  They are all young people, and their favorite person to talk about in the past was probably the school beauty.
  Suddenly, a person said: "I heard a news that the base commander recently planned to give away the sisters' flowers."
  Everyone was shocked: "Those twins? It's impossible."

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 88/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
13.1K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...