ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams I've envisioned for us will come true; the only difference is that I won't be in any of them... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "
42 ]"DIVORCE & LEAD "
43]" MOTHER & FATHER "
44]" HER SHIELD & HIS LIGHT"
45] "DEATH & SORRY "
⚠️46]"JEALOUSY & DANGER "
⚠️47] "BAD GIRL& GOOD GIRL"
48]"SAVE & LEAVE"
49]"VICTORY & BLOOD"
50] "SITUATION & BETRAYAL"
51] "CHOICE & SPITE "
THE FINALE-PART1
THE FINALE -PART 2
THE FINALE -PART 3
"THE END"

14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "

3.9K 217 104
By lieveliveslife

Abhimaan's pov :

Its 11 pm now and I have still been doing my work ....and my cute little wifey fell asleep on my shoulder.....reading half of her novel ....

I decided to wrap my work up ....afraid of making her neck hurt by tomorrow morning becoz of the uncomfortable position that she is sleeping in right now ....

So I just closed my laptop after saving my previous edits and slowly lifted Amara in bridal style

I then gently placed her on the bed and rewound all the incidents that happened today ......

The way she hugged me.....kissed me ....I mean not on the lips ofcourse....but I clearly see that she had accepted me as her husband knowingly or unknowingly .....

That's more than what I ve ever expected from her .......though I didnt want to expect any such things from her .....I can't help but hope for the feeling that I have always hoped her to feel for me...

Love ....the hopes in me for her to love me.....had again started to develop ....though my mind wanted me to snap out of it....I decided to ignore it and risk my feelings again ....

I sat on the bed just looking at her .....and running my fingers through her hair ....and then ....I decided to sleep ....

As she fell asleep ...I am a bit unsure whether ....I can sleep on bed like yesterday or I need to take couch ...

So I did what it felt best for me .....I decided to take the couch ....not to make any bad impression on her ....

As I took my medicine and closed my eyes dreaming of my seemingly visible future with My Amara ....

And suddenly I felt something soft thrown in my face .....with that I woke up with a jerk and saw a pillow laying on the floor.....as I saw that pillow....I saw a pair of beautiful feet and slowly lifted my head to find Amara standing infront of me with her hands folded ...looking angrily at me......for a reason that I dont know yet....

"What happened?Are u alright ....did u see a nightmare .....?"I questioned ....she then looked at me incrediously and said ..."U r asking me what happened ?seriously !!! Why the hell are u sleeping here Abhi?"

Then it dawned to me.....she is upset becoz I'm sleeping on the couch again ....That made me so fucking happyyy....she wanted to cuddle with me.....my lil cuddly baby ...

Though I knew ...her asking me to sleep with her on the bed becuz she saw a nightmare and was scared was all sham....I decided to make her come clean with her lies ....

So I played dumb ..."I mean ...yesterday it was because u saw a nightmare and wanted me to assist u in bed becuz u were scared ....but I can't continue sleeping on the bed by taking it for granted right ?"

She then grit her teeth "I will get a nightmare today too"....to which I said "Ok....I will come....if u see a nightmare ...go and sleep love "

She stomped her feet on the floor,fisted her palms and whined "U....Aaah....don't u know ...prevention is better than cure ....it's better to prevent nightmare by sleeping with me than to come when I see a nightmare ...and why the fuck are u just laying here without a blanket ...when it's so cold ?"

I then said ..."If I slept there it would make u uncomfortable....and about sleeping without a blanket ...u r the one who accepted that it would make u happy if I do so..."

She sighed irritatedly and clarified "Wtf Abhi....am I a psychotic bitch or something?.... Why would I be happy to see u suffering ...especially u ..."

"What do u mean by "especially me "?I questioned ....to which she blurted "I meant ....especially u....especially ...my husband ....for fucks sake....which sane wife would feel happy to see her husband suffering ...."

That made my heart flutter ....her calling me directly ...her husband ....Abhimaan Rajvansh ....me ....I am ....Amara Arora's husband.....hers ...husband ...that made me smile ...but I quickly covered it up ..

"I see ....but still....I'm already here right ....I think I got habituated to sleep on the couch ...so let me sleep here for today....if u don't see a nightmare today ...then I will continue sleeping here ....but if u did see one....then I will assist u from tomorrow ??"I said intentionally ....

This seemed to rile her up becoz ...she took the pillow that was on the floor and hit me with it ...right in my face.....and shouted "U!!!...NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE ....THIS ISNT ABOUT A NIGHTMARE ...I WANT TO CUDDLE DAMN IT ....COME TO BED RN....IF NOT...ROT ON SOFA FOR UR WHOLE LIFE "

Seeing her angry little face made me burst into laughing ...but seeing her getting irritated and muttering "Go to hell " made me compose myself ...

I saw as she angrily went towards bed and laid on her side ....I understood she is upset...so I decided to coax her ....as I simply went with my pillow and laid on the bed ...

Then I moved closer to her back which was facing me and hugged her from back and kissed her cheek lingeringly and softly..whispering "sorry meri jaan "

That made her smile openly making me to smile into the kiss...

She then turned to face me and looked at me and pouted "Abhi....I -I lied ...I didn't get any nightmare yesterday ....it was just a reason for u to sleep with me ...."

I smiled at her innocent attempt to come clean and pinched her cheek softly ....making her frown ...."I knew that yesterday my lil liar "

She then widened her eyes "what !!then why did u play along and why did u accept to sleep on the bed ?"

I smiled more widely and stated "Becoz......I didn't want to upset u by making u realise how bad u were in acting and also.....I slept on bed becoz ...if my wife wants me ...she will...have me....in all senses...my jaan "

This made her cheeks turn crimson "I am not a bad actor "she stated ...

I laughed throwing my head back ..."I said so much after that ...all u understood is this ?"

She smiled and avoided my gaze and nodded her head positively ...so I decided to tease her "ok then...let me repeat ...if my wife wants me..."I couldnt complete that sentence because she stopped me from saying further by placing her palm on my mouth .....

"Stop....don't say that "she whined ...I bit her palm that was on my mouth making her remove it scolding me "Abhii "

I asked "why shouldn't I say that Jaan ?"I was a bit nervous because I was scared if that felt vulgar or made her feel uncomfortable....

She then frowned and stated "Be-Because ....hearing such words from u makes me shy.....why can't u understand ...aah....god kill me",saying this she hid her face behind her palms ....

This clarification shooed my insecurities away and felt excited that she is open to flirting ....

"Who else can I say such words to then ?I have only one wife know baby"I questioned innocently ...

She then within fraction of seconds pulled me towards her by holding my collar and stated feircely by looking inti my eyes "No one ,I mean u will say such things to no one else ....don't u dare ...if u did ....I won't say anything to u ...It will just kill me from inside "...

That made my heart clench and flutter at the same time.....my heart clenched because that made me remember how I felt in the past few years seeing Ayaan and her together ....knowing that she is effected my me too makes me so fucking happy that my heart fluttered ...

I took her palm that she held my collar with into my palm and bought it near my lips and palced a kiss on it and then looked straight into her eyes "Never ....that's never gonna happen....u were ,are and will always be the only one for me jaan ...ALWAYS U"

The fact that I finally said atleast a portion of words that I thought I would never get a chance to say to my Amara made me feel like I made some greatest accomplishment in my life ....

She smiled showing she is satisfied to hear that answer and hugged me placing her head on my chest ....

"Abhi...u will go tomorrow right ?"she sadly asked in muffled voice as her lips are pressed against my chest ....my jaan dont want me to leave....fuck ...it feels surreal ....

"U want me to stay with u for few days ?"I questioned hugging her closer ....

She questioned "what would u do...if I say yes ?".....I then smiled "I will work form home...." anything for u Jaan .

"That will effect the company and u too...it will be so stressful ..."she stated ...I clarified "Anything for u Jaan "

She fisted my shirt in her palms that she placed on my back earlier and said "I know u would say this ....and No..
I don't want u to do so Abhii...think of any other way "

I then sighed and began thinking of any other way for her to avoid meeting the ppl of this family ...

I then remembered her coaching and I suggested "Well...I have run some reseaches and picked a good coaching institute for GRE ....u can get enrolled and start going from tomorrow if u want ?"

She then moved her head back slightly to look at my face "Really !!! Yaay....that's a good idea ..."she said excitedly and hugged me again ...

That made me a bit sad because ...she will be going away from me.....

But as if she realised ...she moved her head back and looked at my face again ...she cleared her throat....

"Abhii....I -Can u come with me when I go there ...?"she asked nervously ...

That surprised me...and I must have made it evident in my face because she clarified ...."I wanted to go Abroad mainly because ...I have always wanted to study abroad ...and as I was angry at u at that tym....I thought it would be better decision ...but....I -I don't want to go away from u anymore ...."that made me smile at her ....

She then questioned again while playing with my shirt button "will u come with me ?".... I was so surprised to even answer her ...so I was lost in her face ....

That might have made her think that I am against the idea because she began requesting "Mann....pls naa??...pls pls pls ....come with me.....I will go to Canada  ...and u are familiar with it ...and u were thinking of expanding business to other country right?do it from there...pls pls pls "

My wife has got a point ....but she need not say that ....hell...I have started my business just for her....she is not my first priority ...but my one and only priority ....and the fact that she doesnt want to be away from me and wants my company makes me giddy like a teenager who is newly in love ....

I simply placed my finger on her still blabbering mouth "sshh....What my wife wants will always be what she gets "

She smiled widely ...blushing at my statement and held my palm and placed a kiss on the finger that I placed on her lips ...and then she jumped on me saying "Thank u ...thanku ....u r the best Mann"

I laughed at her excitement and hugged her back ....but I questioned her ...about the nickname that she had given me...because that's been bothering me from the first ever time I ve listened it ...

"Amara ....why do u call me Mann"...my heart began pounding out of nervousness thinking that she might have called me like that unexpectedly on a whim and will stop addressing me like that now that I have mentioned it much to my dismay because I have grown attached to it unintentionally....

She moved back a little and looked at my face ...her frown made me wonder if what I had thought earlier will be true....if that happens ....I will have to cut my tongue for asking such absurd questions to her ....

She shakes her head negatively and stated "Mann means husband in German buddhu ...,"she said that as if it was most obvious thing...

I then smiled and muttered "ohh....I see ...okok wifey "making her smile too

Though I was a tiny tini but disappointed that into the literal Hindi meaning ....I was content that she is calling me husband ......she is calling me ...Husband.....wow....I think I will go mad ....just because of the sudden happiness that I am feeling from yesterday ...

It made me realise...so...this is how happiness feels like....its so addicting that ...I'm scared of how will I handle ...when things take other turn ....

However ...I am now hopeful that ....may be ...just maybe one day ...she will be able to translate it to the Hindi meaning of it ....when I actually become her Mann (heart )...

I then pulled on her hand and bought her close to me so that her head is laying on my chest "Sleep Jaan....it's too late ...good night"

"Night Mann"I heard her whisper in a sleepy voice....this tym I didn't ponder about it as I know what she meant by that ...

I too closed my eyes ...and drifted into peaceful sleep inhaling her calming scent soaking in the warmth of her body ..

**************************************

So this is all about this chapter ...

This story seemed to go smootly till now ...but there are going to problems in the coming chapters ....so hang on to see how will Abhimaan and Amara stick with each other and fight their battles ...

What is Ayaan doing ...?

And also Happy New Year everyone. .

Pls vote for the chapter when u read...that would mean a lot to me ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 23.4K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
392K 21.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
5.9M 278K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
154K 14.1K 36
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...