Who ARE YOU!?

By SEAlighting24

(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd i... More

Hi!
Prologue: The Hidden One
Chapter 1: The Darkness Comes
Chapter 2: Lloyd
Chapter 3: Suspicious
Thank you!!!
Chapter 4: Into the Darkness
Chapter 5: In the Darkness
Chapter 6: The Omega (Part 1)
Chapter 7: The Omega (Part 2)
Chapter 8: The Omega(Part 3)
Chapter 9: Past
Chapter 10: Stop Dreaming
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Accident
Part 13: Shadow
Thank you!
Chapter 14: Golden Armor
Chapter 15: For Jay
Chapter 16: Habit
A/N
Chapter 17: They are coming
Special Chapter: Halloween
Chapter 18: Not My Plan At All
Chapter 19: Lightening Struck Him
Chapter 20: You're Not the Only One
Chapter 21: Brother
Chapter 22: Happiness and Daffodil
Special Chapter: Impossible
Chapter 23: Oh yay
New Book!
Chapter 24: Idiots
Chapter 25: Promise Me
Chapter 26: You're Dead
Chapter 27: Yin
Chapter 29: I'm...
Epilogue: Gone

Chapter 28: I'm Happy

154 10 6
By SEAlighting24

(Harumi's Pov)

I opened my eyes and was met with a blond figure with a big straw hat with multiple different colored bells attached and a fox mask that covered their eyes down to their nose. Their long blond hair tickling my face. 

I tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. Seeing how shocked I am, the figure chuckled, shaking the bells, but no sound came from it. The figure backed up and sad down in front of me. I slowly sat up too, looking around the surroundings. I was on a field of thousands of flowers that had yet to bloom. The sky was so bright and clear, displacing it's brilliant sky blue color.

Now that I could see the figure, I saw the figure wearing a white flowing hanfu. The white fabric had gold, silver, and purple strings mixed into it, making it look slightly like those colors. Even though there was no wind, their long, silky blond hair was blowing around their figure.

Do you want something?

A voice said around me, I could hear the sound, but at the same time, it was only echoing in my mind.

I can just think of something I want and it'll come to me from somewhere. I usually use it to get some sweets or comics.

The figure crossed their legs like they were a child waiting to hear a story. 

You know, I did a lot of bad things in my life. Some people lost their families because of me, because I couldn't control my powers. Then I ran away afterwards, scared what I'll cause if I stay. I ran away from wherever that gave me love and kindness after giving them only pain and suffering back. I used to fall asleep crying, which is a funny thing because I though my tears dried up so many years ago.

The figure looked into my eyes. The story sounded so familiar.

I want to say sorry for so long, but I couldn't show love to anyone because of the thing inside of me and the curse. I wanted to apologize so bad. But I couldn't, no I didn't. I was scared of the outcome. 

The figure smiled sadly but warmly at me. I knew who they were. He reached his hands out, revealing the sweet that he loved so much.

Want a pillow mint?

(Kai's Pov)

Nya and I watched as the blond figure with a dragon mask that only covered their eyes and nose walk towards us, their white mixed with gold, purple, and silver hanfu flowing in the wind that we couldn't feel.

The figure was giving off such a strange and strong aura, but by the way they were walking made them look like a guilty little child on their way to apologize. I could literally see the nervousness in them.

I used to burry my desire for love and kindness

A voice echoed inside my head and from the way Nya tensed, I could tell that she heard it too.

I was scared of the outcome. I was scared what the thing inside of me would prepare for me if I showed it. As time passed, I forgot what love and kindness even felt like.

The figure stood in front of us now.

But then I met these people. I met them. They welcomed me and reminded me of what love and kindness felt like. I wanted to them, but I couldn't cause before I can, the thing cursed me yet again. It made them get hurt and went away, ready to hurt more people.

Nya's grip on my arm got stronger as if she was telling me she knew who this figure was. I nodded slightly at her to signal that I also knew who it was.

They welcomed me again, you welcomed me again.

The figure grinned.

Thank you

(Morro's Pov)

I broke it.

The figure in front of me spoke. They wore a white mixed with gold, silver, and purple hanfu. Their bigger than normal size straw hat with multiple bells blocked my view of their face, the only thing I could see was their long blond hair.

I knew I would, but I still made a promise. I knew I couldn't keep it, but I had to. I had to lie. I mean, I am one of number 1 enemy of the city, aren't I? I lied almost my whole life.

The figure raised their hand, slowly pulling back the sleeve of their hanfu.

I'm sorry I lied to you. But I had to let go of the power, like you told me so long ago and few days ago after the accident. I had to, it was the only way.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as the familiar bracelet came into my view. I wanted to hug him so bad, but my body just didn't move.

Here, this is the only thing that survived. At least I saved it right?

He smiled as he pushed his straw hat upwards with his other hand to reveal his face. Taking off the bracelet and reaching it out to me at the same time.

So technically, I did keep half the promise. 

(Garmadon's Pov)

Misako quietly sobbed as we stood in front of a blond figure wearing white mixed with gold, silver, and purple hanfu. He had a full face oni mask on, preventing us from seeing his face. He hold a wooden staff in his hand.

Sorry for never coming back. I just had to, I didn't wanted to put all of you in danger. I already seen what my power could do and attracted, I couldn't risk the danger. 

The figure tilted their head slightly.

I was glad I could bring you back, dad. This way, uncle and mom wouldn't feel lonely, oh I guess Mistake is there too, but still. I wasn't supposed to do that you know? It was too dangerous, but I did. I guess I'm a terrible Keeper.

I wanted tell him he wasn't. I wanted to tell him he was the best, but I couldn't, my mouth didn't move and my voice didn't come out no matter how hard I tried.

I love you.

(Wu's Pov)

The oni, dragon, and human tri-breed stood in front of me. They wore a white mixed with gold, silver, and purple hanfu along with a half oni and dragon hybrid mask that only covered their eyes and nose. Their long blond hair was braided into a long braid behind them.

Someone once told me that my scales will get stronger one day and I wouldn't feel cold or hotness as easy as I did at that time. I didn't believe it at first, but now I do.

The figure grinned.

I think I figured out when the scales get stronger. Doesn't it get stronger if the creature is surviving alone? Learning to stand up for themselves without any help from others? When they realize that, their scales get stronger enough to let them not feel physical coldness or hotness.

I wanted to reach over and hug him, but I couldn't, my body just didn't move. All I could do was to watch and listen to him.

I'm glad I got to meet you again, uncle. I can do spinjitzu well now! Maybe even better than Morro! Don't cry uncle, I was already ready for this, and I'm happy. I'm happy that I can say goodbye to you and the others.

He smiled more brightly but sadly at the same time as he noticed my eyes getting watery. 

Don't worry, uncle. My scales got stronger and the Overlord isn't here. 

Tears poured out of my eyes.

I'm not cold. Not anymore.

(No one's Pov)

"Are you happy, child?" Mistake asked the blond, "Are you happy with who you are?"

The blond smiled at everyone in his realm. His masks now off and his straw hats tilted upward, showing his face.

Don't cry, I'm happy with my life's result. Sure, it's not fully living nor dead, but I'm happy. I'm happy with who I am. My name is Lloyd Garmadon, also known as Yin the Forgotten One. As a Keeper, I give my life in exchange for everyone that was harmed by the onis. 

Keep each other safe, ninjas and never give up.

Probably 1 and an epilogue are only left to go! Thank you for 5k reads btw! Sorry for the late update, I thought it was Friday for some reason and I had some problems these past few days, so I had literally no motivation to do anything.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Sunflower Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 880 35
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Harumi realized that she was just a pawn to Lord Garmadon during his reign on Ninjago City? Harumi...
5.4K 111 12
When the Oni attacked the monastery, one of them hit Lloyd with a memory spell, but because of his oni blood, the spell didn't take effect until afte...
10.7K 97 13
Lloyd Garmadon never wanted to fall in love, not after what happened with Harumi... But what happens when the ninjas meet a new elemental master, a g...
1.1K 33 9
what will happen if one of the city's main saviors chooses a dark path? Will Lloyd reveal his Oni form? What will happen to Ninjago? You can find out...