Stock up the refrigerator and...

ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... Еще

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 81

455 2 0
ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 81/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

, my stepmother is entertaining people. "
  Ruan Ning blinked.
  There was also such a passage in the original novel, which mainly described Chu Dingfeng slapping the rich second generation in the face.
  She didn't care, she didn't like slapping in the face, she just loved doing business.
  Yue Minmin didn't say anything, and waited. Qian Weimin followed Qian Weimin and left.
  However, Qian Weimin ran over happily and sat down on the chair. He looked Ruan Ning up and down: "She is still a big beauty, but it is a pity that she cut her hair short. , now everyone outside is like this, how boring it is. "
  As he said that, he looked at Yue Minmin; "Stepmother, what do you mean by bringing a little girl in? Isn't it because you can't win over others, and you want to learn from Zhen Huan's biography and cultivate your own confidants?
  Yue Minmin looked disgusted: "This is my friend. "
  Qian Weimin: "Do you still have friends? " Ruan
  Ning looked at her nose and heart, and heard Yue Minmin say: "Miss Ruan, I'm really sorry. My son is careless and offended today."
  Qian Weimin suddenly jumped up from his chair: "Damn it, who is your son! "
  Yue Minmin looked at him and said, "Whoever is my son knows in his heart. " "
  "You stinky bitch! "Qian Weimin was furious and picked up the plate on the table.
  The servant on the side quickly stepped forward: "Young master, this is not acceptable. If the base commander finds out, he will definitely be unhappy.
  Qian Weimin then pointed at Ruan Ning and asked, "Who is this person? Why does she appear here? " "
  No one dared to answer.
  Yue Minmin said: "I told you, is this my friend?
  "You have a shitty friend! " I ask again, what does this man do? Ruan
  Ning then said: "I'm here to discuss business." "
  Yue Minmin looked anxious and warned Ruan Ning with her eyes not to continue talking, otherwise Qian Weimin would never let her son buy milk powder.
  Qian Weimin narrowed his eyes: "Business? Ruan
  Ning smiled: "Yes, I had a business discussion with the base director recently. Because I am a woman, I asked Mrs. Yue to entertain me." Qian Weimin's eyes were disdainful: "
  You're the only one still talking about business and fooling me here?" Ruan
  Ning smiled and said: "Of course I am just the representative. Our boss has a batch of contraceptive condoms." Qian
  Weimin suddenly became excited and his eyes lit up: "Really or not, do you have this?" Ruan
  Ning said with a smile: "Of course, otherwise how could I let Mrs. Yue entertain me? It's just not a lot." Qian
  Weimin waved his hand: "The quantity is small and I want them all. How do you sell them?" “
  One contraceptive condom weighs twenty pounds of compressed biscuits.
  Qian Weimin was startled: "You're cheating me, is it so expensive? " Ruan
  Ning blinked, with an innocent look on her face: "This is the price I quoted, how can it be expensive?" There are so many confidants like you, Qian Shaodong, all over the world. "
  She said, looking at the girl next to her.
  "What should I do if I get sick without a condom? My female companion is pregnant, how do I know who it is? Qian
  Weimin felt guilty for a moment, but he felt that it was impossible for Ruan Ning to know about his relationship with the girl, so he quickly said: "I will take all the money you have." Ruan
  Ning's eyes lit up: "Really, actually I only have 300 on hand..."
  Qian Weimin immediately said: "Only 6,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, I want them all!" Ruan
  Ning couldn't hold back her smile; "Okay, that's settled." "
  Qian Weimin felt that he had got a good thing, so he couldn't bear to keep a low profile and went out to show off triumphantly.
  Yue Minmin looked confused, but she didn't say anything.
  She felt that the two men of the Qian family were special. I need this thing.
  I have to buy 10,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits to avoid bringing the disease home.
  The two talked again, and Ruan Ning left the Fuhai Mansion.
  Although no trace of Chu Dingfeng was found this time, Yue Minmin was confirmed I don’t know him.
  As for the small umbrellas, they were used as working capital. She prepared tens of thousands of them in her space. Later, she opened the express delivery and then opened it to hundreds of millions.
  The next day, Ruan Ning met Wu Dawei again.
  Wu Dawei gave her a thumbs up: "Girl, I didn't expect you to have a big killer. I just gave them 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and you made money back again." Ruan
  Ning said with a smile: "It's a pity that I didn't let you take the commission and earn it back together." Wu
  Dawei laughed loudly and whispered: "But do you still have that thing? I have a friend who wants it. The price is cheaper." Ruan
  Ning couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay, the unit price is 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and I'll give you 200." "
  Wu Dawei: "You are really a sister! A lot of the 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits needs to be taken back, right? "
  Ruan Ning actually didn't mean that. She was amused by his tone.
  Wu Dawei: "Okay, let's trade with seafood.
  "Fuhai Mansion plans to offer 66 kilograms of live shrimp, 24 abalone, 5 kilograms of shellfish, and two pairs of king crabs in exchange. " "

  Ruan Ning said directly: "Add 20 marine fish."
  Wu Dawei was stunned by the amount she added. After all, the other party did not mention marine fish, so he originally wanted to use this to bargain.
  He thought for a while and said, "Then I'll talk to them again."
  The two sides went back and forth for a full week.
  Finally, the deal was negotiated.
  Ruan Ning took back 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, got a batch of seafood products, and paid 500 small umbrellas.
  In the days that followed, she would still go shopping for things at the market, but she never found any trace of Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning has been here for a month, and she has the idea of ​​going back.
  She was a little worried about Cheng Jili.
  Moreover, none of the plots that should have happened according to the original novel happened, and the system notified that this day had come.
  "Congratulations to the host, for successfully preventing Chu Dingfeng from meeting Yue Minmin, and gaining 500 cubic meters of space." "Congratulations to the host
  , for successfully preventing Chu Dingfeng from absorbing the power of Fuhai Base. The monitoring function has been upgraded, and the monitoring range has been expanded to 20 meters, and can detect Human beings who have good intentions toward you."
  "Hostility will be evaluated as a malicious value, divided into mild, medium, and high."
  "Goodwill will be evaluated as a friendly level, divided into elementary, intermediate, and high levels."
  "Obtain props Treasure map fragments."$$思$$Rabbit$$Net$$Text$$file$$share$$share$$with$$on$$line$$read$$read$$
  "Get the prop robot red panda ."
  "The Red Panda is a hard-working housekeeping robot. He is good at cleaning, likes to keep tidy, has certain intelligence, and can provide strong logistical support for the host." "
  Tip: The weakness of the Red Panda robot is open flames. Don't let it cook."
  Ruan Ning liked this little robot quite a lot, so she took it out of the space and took a look.
  It looks like a national treasure, with black and white colors. She said in grandma's electronic voice: "Master, please name me."
  Ruan Ning felt strange, but she couldn't use it outside for the time being, so she took it back to the space first.
  She asked the system again: "What are the treasure map fragments?"
  System: "The treasure map fragments are mysterious mission items. You need to collect four pieces to reveal the secret."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay."
  Since she has decided to return After leaving, Ruan Ning stopped wandering around and went to see Wu Dawei in the evening to express that she was leaving.
  Wu Dawei was surprised: "Didn't you move here? Why do you want to go back?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Actually, we just wanted to get something to sell when we went out this time. We didn't expect that there are so many resources here. It's like a blind cat has hit a mouse."
  Wu Dawei frowned and said: "But there is a shortage of water outside. I see a steady stream of people wanting to go to the island. It is estimated that the drought has not eased."
  Ruan Ning: "Every situation has its own difficulties now. , this place is so prosperous, who knows if it will be short-lived?"
  In fact, the prosperity of Xihai City will indeed disappear, or in other words, when earthquakes occur frequently, the seaside will have frequent tsunamis, making it no longer suitable for human habitation.
  Wu Dawei sighed deeply: "You are right, God will not give you a way to survive now."
  The next day, Ruan Ning and her parents set off on their return journey.
  Due to the prosperity of materials in Xihai City, there was actually not much conflict. After setting foot inland again, Ruan Ning felt the depression and decline again.
  They came to the high-speed level again.
  Just like when you came back, you have to pay compressed biscuits when you go out, but the price is slightly cheaper, only 5 pounds per person.
  Ruan Ning met the big man from last time again.
  He was in charge of the exit this time and was surprised to see Ruan Ning: "Didn't you just go in and why did you run out again?" Ruan Ning said: "We can't go to Xihai City, so   we
  plan to go home."
With a disdainful expression: "Has the ticket price increased again?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.

  The man was not really nosy and said casually: "Okay, 8 kilograms of compressed biscuits per person."
  Ruan Ning didn't ask again this time and obediently took out 8 kilograms of compressed biscuits.
  The man suddenly laughed and stared at Ruan Ning's backpack.
  He said: "Add two more catties to each person."
  Ruan Cifeng looked at his daughter, Ruan Ning forced a smile and said: "Brother, if we add two more catties, we will have no chance of survival, so you should do your best."
  "Okay . What's so good? Doing good deeds now means risking one's life?" The big man's voice was disdainful: "If you continue to ramble on, you will leave your backpack here today." "
  Who knows if you are carrying anything valuable as you come in and out? ‌I've given you face by not searching."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay."
  After handing over the compressed biscuits, the three of them walked out of the level.
  The people who were still outside looked like fools and talked among themselves in private.
  There are still people who hand over compressed biscuits and leave?
  Anyway, if you go in, even if you die, you can only die in there.
  They couldn't understand it at all.
  Ruan Ning didn't need to explain. After getting off the highway, she found a secluded place and released the RV.
  "Dad, Mom, you guys wait here for me all night. I'll be back tomorrow morning."
  Ruan Cifeng's eyes were worried: "What are you going to do now? What if you encounter danger?"
  Ruan Ning comforted: "Don't worry, I'll be there anytime. You can come back, just stay in the RV and wait for me."
  Put ice cubes in the RV for them, and Ruan Ning went out at night.
  Ruan Ning was not happy about being charged two surcharges.
  Moreover, she cleared so much space before going out, and now there are still more than a thousand cubic meters left with nothing to pack.
  How can I go out without stocking up?
  She didn't go back to the checkpoint. She took out a drone from the space and put an invisibility device on it.
  Ruan Ning tested it later and found that this cloaking device can also eliminate noise. Rounding it off, she now has a stealth reconnaissance aircraft in her hand.
  It’s easy to put the drone in the sky and find a place with bright light.
  Soon, Ruan Ning found the Black Panther base's lair nearby.
  She did not go in directly and continued to use the drone to conduct all-round reconnaissance in the base.
  Anyway, she couldn't be seen or heard. No one could notice her when she flew low, as long as she didn't hit anyone's head.
  This place should have been a warehouse park before. There were actually more than a hundred people inside, and there were four warehouses that were under guard.
  One is for storing compressed biscuits, which is estimated to contain 30,000 to 40,000 kilograms.
  The other one is for storing other supplies, including water and some packaged food. Someone may have used these in exchange for passes.
  The third one is the weapons warehouse.
  The fourth is a warehouse where women are imprisoned.
  She didn't take a closer look at the fourth warehouse, but after a quick scan of the drone lens, she found a little girl inside.
  Ruan Ning stayed where she was and waited until the sun rose.
  The temperature soared rapidly.
  After pouring herself a cup of iced milk tea and replacing it with a new cooling patch, Ruan Ning used the invisibility device to sneak into the base.
  No one is moving around inside now. They are all hiding in their rooms and sleeping. The warehouse is locked and someone is guarding it.
  In such a hot weather, you can't use the exhaust fan without electricity. No one can close all the windows unless it's life-threatening.
  Ruan Ning climbed into the weapons warehouse through the skylight.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 81/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
Everyone In The Universe Is My Food Fan MeowMeow

Научная фантастика

5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
19.8K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story