Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 74

507 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 74/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

He lowered his head and said, "He wants me to follow the team to Black Sea Province."
  Ruan Ning was stunned and quickly asked, "You didn't agree, did you?"
  Cheng Jili looked up, his eyes hesitant to speak.
  Ruan Ning understood her meaning: "You agreed? Do you know how dangerous it is from here to Black Sea Province?"
  Cheng Jili pursed his lips: "I know."
  Ruan Ning: "No, You don’t know.”
  In the original novel, this is a world with many bases, and all kinds of evil forces are rampant.
  The situation in this city is better now, but that does not mean that the outside world has become better. When you step out of this place, there are only wolves, tigers and leopards.
  Ruan Ning looked solemn: "Does your brother agree?"
  Cheng Jili shook his head: "He doesn't know yet, but I think what Major General Sun said makes sense. Since I joined the female military camp, I am a soldier."
  "Obey orders, this is the bounden duty of a soldier."
  Ruan Ning's eyes widened: "You have only joined for a few days, you should not do such a risky thing." "
  But sister Yan Ruoxue is not even a soldier. She has been with the team for two years. This time I went to the north, and this time I will go to Black Sea Province with us."
  Cheng Jili's expression became firm: "We are both women, since she can do it, I can do it too." "
  And," Cheng Ji Yue looked to the side and said, "In the female military camp for half a year, I served as their instructor. If I don't go, should I let them go?"
  Not far away, a group of girls were working together to clear the road.
  They are all still very young, the average age may not be more than 20 years old, and many like Zhao Nana have lost all their relatives.
  Ruan Ning understood that Cheng Jili had already made up his mind on this matter.
  She couldn't express the feeling in her heart, so she lowered her head and stopped talking.
  Cheng Jili comforted: "Ning Ning, I know you will definitely object, it is because you care about me."
  "We are in a different place. If my brother was sent to Black Sea Province today, I would not Agree."
  Cheng Jiqiu: "But everyone has their own things to do and difficulties to face."
  Ruan Ning hummed and hugged Cheng Jiqiu.
  Cheng Jili hugged Ruan Ning back.
  After a moment, Ruan Ning let go of her and said with a smile: "Since you have decided, I will definitely support you. Just be careful on the road."
  Cheng Jili also showed a smile on his face: "I know, you yourself Be more careful and discuss things with my brother. I heard from Wenmei that you have moved. Where did you move to?"
  Ruan Ning told her the address of the villa area: "When will you leave?"
  Cheng Ji Quercus: "The night after tomorrow."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Then I will bring you some dried meat the day after tomorrow, and you can eat it secretly on the road. Is that no problem?"
  Cheng Ji Yue Yile: "No problem. "
  Ruan Ning said goodbye to Cheng Jili.
  Although she was still worried, she really couldn't make decisions for Cheng Jili. It was just that she was so far away and she didn't know if there would be a chance to meet him in the future.
  After going down the mountain to a deserted place, Ruan Ning hid in the darkness and then went back silently.
  In an instant, she was back in the air-conditioned room.
  The cool wind floated in the room, and Ruan Ning felt cold. She quickly grabbed her coat from the space and wrapped it around herself.
  Ruan Cifeng was picking up accessories nearby. He was scared to death when he saw someone flashing up. When he reacted, his face was full of surprise: "Ning Ning?"
  "Is this the positioning function? It's amazing."
  Ruan Ning smiled at Ruan Cifeng.
  Ruan Cifeng saw that she was wearing a coat: "Are you sweating outside? Wipe off the sweat quickly and take a shower."
  Ruan Ning hummed and took out a bottle of mineral water from the space.
  It’s hot outside and you sweat a lot, so you need to rehydrate.
  After cleaning up, Ruan Ning returned to the wine room next door.
  Zhou Sulan was watching TV when she saw Ruan Ning asking casually: "You didn't want to drink ice water outside, did you?"
  Ruan Ning quickly said: "No, absolutely not."
  She only ate a box of ice cream.
  She sat next to Zhou Sulan and told Cheng Jili that she was going to Black Sea Province.
  Zhou Sulan sighed: "How can I say this? Everyone knows that someone has to sacrifice, but no one wants to sacrifice their friends and relatives."
  Ruan Ning immediately said: "You may not necessarily die, but you can't escape through hardship. "
  But it must be cooler over there in the Black Sea Province. If we can get there safely, we might as well spend this extreme heat there."
  Zhou Sulan laughed: "You have a good idea. I think it will work."
  Ruan Ning also thought it was good and thought about how to tell Cheng Jili.
  "There is one more thing I have to discuss with you." Ruan Ning said at this time.

  Zhou Sulan was curious: "Why are you discussing it with us seriously?"
  Ruan Ning: "That's right, isn't there a lot of self-heating rice and instant noodles in my space? I want to find an opportunity tomorrow. Let's see if we can sell them."
  Zhou Sulan was surprised: "I don't mind if you sell them, but who can afford so many things, and what's a
  good deal?" Ruan Ning: "I've thought about who to sell them to. But I have to think about what to replace them with."
  Selling these things is easy, but replacing them is very difficult.
  The system said at this time: "Host, you can actually exchange it for gold."
  Ruan Ning was slightly stunned: "What are you doing in exchange for gold?"
  The system refused to speak anymore.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows, already making a decision in her heart.
  Since the elf said so, gold must have an effect on her.
  It depends on whether the system cooperates today or not.
  At twelve o'clock in the evening, Ruan Ning waited eagerly for the clock to turn to 12 o'clock, and then quickly opened the system mall.
  "You must work hard."
  Probably the main system heard her prayer, and this time double cards were swiped.
  Ruan Ning smiled happily: "Not bad, not bad. With this, I can make a small profit tomorrow." ⑨Thoughts⑨Rabbit⑨Net⑨Getting
  up the next day, Ruan Ning finished washing and said to Zhou Sulan: "Mom, double the amount today."
  Zhou Sulan's eyes were filled with joy: "Really?"
  Ruan Ning nodded, and Zhou Sulan quickly took out all the nearest chickens, ducks, ducks and piglets.
  Although there are indeed many animals nowadays, who would dislike more animals?
  Zhou Sulan lamented: "It's a pity that the rice is not mature yet, otherwise it would be a bumper harvest this time."
  Ruan Ning said: "It doesn't matter, the space is enough."
  She explained her decision to exchange for gold.
  Zhou Sulan didn't care: "Okay, gold is not bad, you just have to decide." At
  ten o'clock in the morning, the temperature outside has reached 50 degrees.
  Not to mention how people outside felt, even the air conditioner couldn't provide much cooling effect. Ruan Ning simply asked Ruan Cifeng to stop repairing the car, and then moved out ice cubes, cooling fans, and cooling pads from the space. .
  With the help of a lot of ice, the temperature in the basement finally dropped.
  Ruan Cifeng asked Ruan Ning to give him some wooden boards and steel wires, and began to build "high-rise residences" for the chickens and ducks.
  At seven o'clock in the evening, Ruan Ning left the villa, first found a secret place and hid a batch of supplies in space.
  Then she went straight to the air raid shelter.
  Instead of meeting Cheng Jili, Ruan Ning went to find Sun Yongchao first.
  Sun Yongchao was so busy these days that he suddenly had a headache when he heard Ruan Ning coming to see him.
  But a headache was a headache. He didn't like to escape, so he still received Ruan Ning with a smile.
  The two sat across from each other in his simple office. Sun Yongchao took out a tea cup and poured cold boiled water into it: "Miss Ruan, every time you come here, I can only serve you with water, but water is not easy to drink now. ."
  "Now the disaster relief camp has restricted the use of water, which is squeezed out of my share."
  Ruan Ning smiled, picked up the tea cup and took a sip.
  When Sun Yongchao saw that she was silent, he coughed and said, "Are you also here to see me about Cheng Jiqiu's affairs?"
  Using the word "ye", it is estimated that Cheng Jikuan has been here.
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "No, since Major General Sun has convinced Cheng Jiqiu, I won't say anything else." "
  And the weather is so hot now. It would be cooler over there. Major General Sun might as well let them stay for a year." ‌I think it’s pretty good to come back after half a year.”
  Sun Yongchao laughed dryly: “You’ve already told me to call me Brother Sun, not a major general or a general.”

  "Since it's not for Cheng Jili, then what news does Miss Ruan have to inform me?"
  Ruan Ning said: "No."
  Sun Yongchao was stunned. Ruan Ning was a person who would go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing. She would definitely not chat with him.
  Sun Yongchao hesitated and said: "What's the matter? As long as I, Sun Yongchao, can do it, I will never refuse."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "I'm not asking you for help, Brother Sun. I have a business to discuss with you. "
  Are you still a broker now?" Sun Yongchao became interested: "What kind of business? As long as I can negotiate it, I will never treat you badly."
  Ruan Ning said: "That's it, from my side There is a batch of food that is due to be sold to the camp for the victims. There are about 4,000 boxes of self-heating rice and 600 boxes of self-heating hot pot." "
  In addition, there are 5,000 packages of instant noodles and 1,000 boxes of small bread."
  "Bacon, bacon. There are about 3,000 kilograms of sausages."
  Sun Yongchao couldn't help but swallow when he heard the meat: "Do you still have bacon?"
  Ruan Ning said: "They are all from last year's New Year. I really can't keep them. Otherwise, they won’t sell it there.”
  “But don’t worry, the quality is definitely not bad, and it can still be stored if the weather is not too hot.”
  ​​“Some of the other items may be expired, and some may not be, but they are definitely still available. Eat."
  Of course these are all lies. Ruan Ning's space and time are stagnant, and there will be no expiration problem.
  Hearing this, Sun Yongchao was ready to move.
  After experiencing a long period of extreme cold, their food storage capacity has dropped rapidly. It is certainly a good thing to be able to replenish so many things now.
  Not to mention bacon, it’s self-heating rice with vegetables, meat and rice.
  You can’t see it on the market now!
  Even when Luo Bin's warehouse was moved, there weren't many of these things.
  It's just that these things sound good, but they are definitely not cheap. What can they exchange for in the refugee camp?
  Sun Yongchao thought about it over and over, frowned and said: "Miss Ruan, what do you want to change over there? Let me say it first. We are not so poor that we sell arms."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be surprised: "Brother Sun, you just dare to sell it. , I don’t dare to buy it.”
  “It’s already been agreed over there, all we need is gold.”
  Sun Yongchao couldn’t believe it: “Only gold?”
  Ruan Ning said, “Well, 1,500 kilograms of gold, everything is for you.”
  "Shit!" Sun Yongchao bounced up from his stool: "Do you know how much 1,500 kilograms of gold is?"
  "That's 450 million!"
  Of course Ruan Ning knew.
  You can only shout this price. It would be strange if you shout less.
  This is rice, vegetables, and meat.
  Ruan Ning paused and said to the excited Sun Yongchao: "I really don't want much. If it weren't for the hot weather, do you think gold can be exchanged for bacon or self-heating rice now?"
  Sun Yongchao said nothing.
  Ruan Ning said: "Brother Sun, you don't have anything else. The warehouse is probably full of gold."
  "As long as the gold over there carries a lot of risk, it may all be wasted."
  Sun Yongchao gritted his teeth: "This transaction is too big. I have to report it to my superiors."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I can wait here for a while. If you don't agree, they can only put the things on the market and make a loss. , you can also exchange for a lot of compressed biscuits."
  Sun Yongchao turned around and left.
  Ruan Ning waited for about an hour, and Sun Yongchao came back in a hurry and said directly: "We agree to the transaction, but we decide the transaction location."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be surprised: "How is that possible?

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 74/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
11K 223 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
15.7K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...