Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 71

529 4 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 71/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Dingfeng is a good person, and with her character, anyone who talks to her will be in vain.
  Instead of doing this, it is better to change the way.
  Without starting from Jiang Rushui, a simple sentence can not only wake up Jiang Rushui instantly, but also allow Chu Dingfeng to go to the labor camp to experience it.

Chapter 54
  In fact, this sentence is very simple. Chu Dingfeng is still on the wanted list. As long as his identity is revealed, there will naturally be no good results waiting for him.
  Ruan Ning came to the refugee camp and found that the gymnasium was very busy today.
  People's faces were filled with smiles, and small groups gathered together to chat and laugh after a long absence. They all seemed to be discussing their lunch meals and looking forward to the next opportunity to eat meat and porridge.
  Ruan Ning quickly found Cheng Jili, who was warming herself by the fire with other female soldiers.
  Zhao Nana was also there.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, Cheng Jili's eyes lit up, and he quickly called his friends and ran over to pull her to the corner.
  Cheng Jili said: "Why are you here? Didn't you bump into my brother?"
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "No, he went to find me?"
  Cheng Jili nodded: "Aren't you looking for someone? The person who lost his hand? It's the bastard who bullied Zhao Nana. We seem to have found it. There is a person without a left hand being held in Yueshan Camp." "
  After my brother got the news, he wanted to inform you. Ruan
  Ning blinked: "How long has he been gone? Can I bump into him when I go back now?"
  "Why bother?" Cheng Jili smiled: "If he can't find you, he will come back naturally." , we can meet you then."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Does Zhao Nana know? It's about that person being arrested."
  Cheng Jili said: "I haven't told her yet, after all, there are so many people who have lost their hands in the world. , it’s better to confirm before talking.”
  Ruan Ning said.
  Cheng Jili said: "I also asked my brother to bring you canned food."
  As she said that, she giggled: "Major General Sun, they had a great harvest yesterday. Except for the last Chinese New Year, it has been a long time since the disaster victims camp It's been a long time since I've had porridge, and there's canned meat today!"
  "You don't know, everyone is so happy."
  Ruan Ning was infected by her emotions and also laughed: "Why did you bring me some porridge? , you know I'm not short of meat for the time being."
  Cheng Jili smiled and said: "The canned fruit I brought you is the kind of sweet canned lychee with pulp, which is delicious."
  Ruan Ning held the hand . Her hand: "Thank you, Ji Yue."
  "We are friends, so thank you." Cheng Ji Yue said, "Ning Ning, why don't you come with us to warm up by the fire? Anyway, we have to wait for my brother."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  About an hour later, Cheng Jikuan came back from outside.
  Ruan Ning, Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jili came to an office.
  After the three exchanged information, Ruan Ning said: "I am very confident that this is the person who forced Zhao Nana. His name is Chu Dingfeng."
  Cheng Jili said: "Then do you want to tell Zhao Nana?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "This matter is not to be told to Zhao Nana, but to Sun Yongchao."
  "Tell Major General Sun?" Monk Cheng Jizhang was confused: "He is such a big official, he usually doesn't care about this. All matters of forcing women are handled by our female barracks."
  Ruan Ning smiled at her: "No, it's this Chu Dingfeng who is still on the wanted list."
  Cheng Jili was stunned.
  Cheng Jikuan thought about it for a moment: "No wonder this name sounds familiar to me. Is it the person related to the Sirius Group?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Cheng Jikuan quickly understood what she meant: "I understand. I will tell Major General Sun about this matter. If that person is a wanted person, everything will be solved."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Thank you then. Brother Cheng."

  Cheng Jikuan shook his head: "You don't have to be so polite."
  It is very simple to verify Chu Dingfeng's identity.
  The people in that building were still detained in the labor camp. If they were all found to identify themselves, Chu Dingfeng could not defend himself at all.
  Coupled with professional interrogation methods, Chu Dingfeng confessed everything two days later, admitting that he once wanted to lead people to eliminate the Sirius Group.
  He insisted that he did so for justice.
  The interrogator asked: "Then why did you take all the compressed biscuits for yourself and then reward them based on their merits?"
  "Can relief food be used in this way?"
  Chu Dingfeng said: "That is to mobilize him ‌Our enthusiasm, otherwise who would dare to fight against the Sirius Group?"
  "Then why ‌ask your subordinates to sacrifice young girls to you?"

  Chu Dingfeng had nothing to say, he could only say: "Anyway, it's all to eliminate the Sirius Group."
  The interrogators were too lazy to pay attention to him.
  Jiang Shishui learned that his friend's name was fake, that he had killed people, and that he had once possessed an 18-year-old girl. He was almost so sick that he couldn't sleep.
  She thought she had met a good person.
  When Jiang Fuhai came back from outside, Jiang Shishui told his father about the incident and sighed: "Fortunately, he was discovered by the brothers in the army, otherwise he would be left by our side. Thinking about it makes me shudder."
  Jiang Fuhai was pleased with his daughter . With this realization: "It's good if you know. Never trust strangers casually in the future."
  Jiang Shishui smiled quickly: "Of course, I will never talk to strangers casually again."
  Now from interrogation to The verdict was very fast, and Chu Dingfeng quickly received a life sentence and was sent to a labor camp.
  Ruan Ning kept a cautious eye and asked Cheng Jikuan to help keep an eye on Chu Dingfeng.
  Cheng Jikuan's status is convenient now, so he can just ask his colleagues to pay more attention.
  What surprised Ruan Ning was that although she did not change the plot to get rewards this time, she found that she had 1,000 more contribution points after opening the mall.
  In other words, this contribution point was obtained by reducing Chu Dingfeng's luck after excluding the plot.
  Her contribution points now exceed 1,000 points again, reaching 1,650 points.
  At this time, there are only 18 days left before the blizzard arrives. =Si=Rabbit=Wen=File=Share=with=Online=Read=Read=
  Ruan Ning’s family also started to store firewood in full swing, mainly because Wenmei would feel strange if she didn’t bring something back every day.
  In addition, Ruan Ning would go to the refugee camp every once in a while to sneak some rice and dried meat to the two brothers and sisters, so that they would not eat compressed biscuits for the next three months.
  Eighteen days later, the blizzard arrived as promised.
  In the past, such a snow scene would have made Ruan Ning happy and excited, but now looking at the snowflakes all over the sky, Ruan Ning just wanted to sigh.
  She hurriedly went downstairs to remind Wenmei to learn from the heavy rain and simply move above the 10th floor.
  Wenmei quickly agreed.
  Next, Ruan Ning began to lay out the salted fish.
  A TV was installed in their home. Ruan Ning transferred the downloaded TV series and movies to a USB flash drive, and the family watched TV on the sofa or bed.
  When you feel tired from lying down, sit by the fire.
  If you are really tired from sitting, then ride a bicycle to exercise, and you can also generate some electricity by the way.
  Ruan Ning also downloaded a lot of stand-alone games, and started playing games when she got bored watching TV. Unfortunately, Ruan Cifeng was too poor to keep up with her progress.
  After a month of this, Ruan Ning found that she had gained five pounds!
  She began to regret not buying that weight-loss massage chair.
  Ruan Ning was heartbroken and told her parents: "In the future, you can no longer eat snacks while watching TV, and the food should not be too good."
  Zhou Sulan rolled her eyes: "Who told you not to exercise every day? Your dad and I both ride bicycles. You Dad still goes to the top floor to sweep the snow every day, but you sit in front of the computer and play games every day."
  Ruan Ning looked suspicious: "Am I like this?"
  Zhou Sulan ignored him.
  A few days later, space potatoes once again had a bumper harvest.
  There was no double card this time, and the potato output was normal. But coupled with the storage capacity of the previous two times, the potatoes in Ruan Ning's space had reached 37,000 kilograms.
  That is 18.5 tons.
  She also collected 10 tons of potatoes on the highway. In addition to saving seeds, almost all of this batch was made into various dishes by Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng.
  In other words, she now has too many potatoes in her space.
  Ruan Ning's current space growth is 20 cubic meters per day, and the refrigerator space is refreshed four times, which consumes almost half of this growth.
  Fortunately, more than a ton of water is refreshed every day, which can be consumed by watering the ground.
  But there are so many potatoes in the space, which is really too much.

  "It's better not to plant potatoes." Ruan Ning secretly decided: "Change the variety and plant some rice." "
  The problem is that I am not short of rice. I produce 20 kilograms of uncooked rice a day, and there are 20 boxes. Cooked rice, rice is much better."
  "The space is full of white rice."
  Ruan Ning looked at Zhou Sulan and consulted seriously: "Mom, I feel there are too many potatoes. What do you think we should plant next? "
  Zhou Sulan thought about it and said: "Let's plant rice. There are 41 chickens, 32 ducks, and 25 geese in the space. Next are the big food eaters."
  Ruan Ning suddenly realized.
  Her space not only produces food, but also consumes some of it.
  Especially after the number of chicks was doubled last time, the egg laying speed has also doubled, and the hatching rate of chickens, ducks and ducks is higher.
  In this case, Ruan Ning decided to plant rice, but there was a problem.
  Ruan Ning curiously asked the system: "Paddy fields are needed to grow rice fields. Do we need to turn space land into paddy fields?"
  The system replied: "No."
  Ruan Ning was relieved and took out the rice seeds from the space and asked Zhou Sulan to Plant.
  In addition, since anything can be grown regardless of the conditions in the space, Ruan Ning simply took out a batch of fruit seeds that could not be refreshed and asked Zhou Sulan to free up space to plant them.
  Zhou Sulan also left half of the land and planted a patch of lilies and pothos.
  After thinking about it, she also planted mint.
  The heavy snow outside has stopped, and the whole world has been dyed white. As far as the eye can see, there is thick snow.
  You cannot look at this white color for too long, otherwise you will end up with snow blindness.
  In the following days of salty life, Ruan Ning took an active part in sports and accompanied Ruan Cifeng to the top floor to clear snow every day.
  Three months passed by in a flash.
  On this day, the people in the refugee camp were surprised to find that a big sun appeared in the sky.
  This sun is different from the one that appears occasionally. It seems to be full of heat energy and emits such intense light that people dare not look directly at it.
  The temperature seems to be rising too.

  "Is the severe cold finally going to pass?" Someone said with joy in their eyes.
  According to estimates from the camp for victims of the disaster, the outdoor temperature returned to minus 20 degrees within one day.
  The next day it was minus ten degrees.
  In two days the snow will begin to melt.
  There are many people in the camp, but there is no snow within a radius. For them, digging out snow is much easier than digging out ice. Even water is convenient, and everyone washes their faces cleanly. .
  After three months of living in a snail's nest, some people's frostbitten areas began to recover, and their whole faces became radiant.
  These people firmly believe that as long as the extreme cold passes, spring will usher in.
  Under the sun's rays, the temperature continues to rise.
  Then one day, everyone felt it was a bit hot with so many people crowded together, so they put out the bonfire.
  At this time, the disaster relief camp made a prompt decision and decided to carry out the second transfer.

  We must know that the refugee camp has been operating at full capacity, and there are still more than 13,000 people. It is not an easy task to relocate so many people.
  Some people said they didn't understand and thought it was good to be here.
  Sun Yongchao explained: "At the current rate of temperature rise, the ice will melt soon, and a flood peak may arrive by then."
  "We don't know what the situation is upstream, but think about it, if there is a flood peak, We can survive in the gym

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 71/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
30.9K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
92.2K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
19.7K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story