Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 66

569 5 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 66/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

There were only a few wolves, but they slowly increased to 8, becoming a small wolf pack.
  Ruan Ning swallowed her saliva and asked the system quietly: "Can my snowmobile be used at minus 30 degrees?"
  The system: "It's probably barely usable."
  Ruan Ning decided to wait patiently and not force it.
  Over there, the wolves did not leave immediately after finishing eating, but lingered nearby.
  Ruan Ning had no choice but to quietly observe the wolves.
  Compared with animals raised in zoos, wild animals are in much better shape. Although these wolves are not big, they have slim waists, long legs, and strong bodies. Although their hair is not shiny due to hunger, it is white. quite gorgeous.
  There is also a little wolf among them.
  After a while, the little wolf seemed to be curious and jumped in Ruan Ning's direction.
  Ruan Ning held her breath.
  When the wolf cub was about to leave the pack, one over there, probably the mother, gave a warning and called the wolf back.
  Then, the eight wolves left.
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief, not daring to look over there anymore, and quickly took out the snowmobile and left at lightning speed.
  She never dared to run so far away alone again.
  Who would have thought there were Arctic wolves?
  It wasn't until she returned to a place closer to the city that Ruan Ning stopped the motorcycle and quickly got into the car to restore her body temperature.
  This delayed us for another half hour, and it was almost dark when we got home.
  Ruan Ning was walking inside when she suddenly heard Wen Mei's voice.
  "Miss Ruan, why did you come back at this time?"
  Ruan Ning looked up and saw Wen Mei and Zhao Nana, with Zhao Xiaobao following behind them.
  Zhao Xiaobao looked at her stupidly. The four-year-old child was still holding a small bundle of dry firewood.
  Ruan Ning said: "I have something to do today, so I came back late. It's cold outside at night. Let's go in quickly."
  Wenmei nodded repeatedly, and the four of them entered the building.
  At this time, Ruan Ning suddenly said: "Wenmei, take Xiaobao in first. I have something to tell Nana."
  Wenmei hummed and took Zhao Xiaobao into the house.
  Ruan Ning saw her closing the door, but she still lowered her voice: "Zhao Nana, I have something to ask you."
  Zhao Nana has been busy outside recently and no longer looks like an 18-year-old girl, but she is still energetic. good.
  "If you have anything to do with Miss Ruan, just ask."
  Ruan Ning said, "Do you know where Chu Dingfeng will go if he leaves the villa?"
  Zhao Nana was stunned.
  Ruan Ning: "We rescued you by coincidence that day, you must have doubts in your heart, right? In fact, I really wanted to deal with Chu Dingfeng, that's why I met you by chance."
  Zhao Nana suddenly realized: "That's it."
  Ruan Ning: "Sorry, I lied to you earlier."
  Zhao Nana shook her head: "You are my savior, and wanting to deal with Chu Dingfeng shows that our goals are the same." "
  As for where he will go, I don't know either."
  Zhao Nana said: "Besides the villa area, the only place he and I have ever stayed is my own home."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up.
  Yes, will Chu Dingfeng return to his safe house?
  His injuries must have healed now, and maybe he has found a new wife. Will he fight back?
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "I know, thank you for telling me."
  Zhao Nana hesitated: "One more thing, this is just my guess, I don't know if it is correct."
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What?"
  "There's something wrong with him." Zhao Nana said, "He seems to really want me to get pregnant and is looking for women everywhere. I always feel like he has some secrets." "
  You Be careful with him, I suspect he has super powers."
  "I used to read novels online. Isn't that how they are written? There are super powers in the last days."
  Ruan Ning was stunned and immediately said: "I I'll be careful, don't worry."
  Zhao Nana breathed a sigh of relief, and then said nervously: "Miss Ruan, actually I have something to ask you for help. I know you have a friend who is now in the patrol team of the disaster camp, you can help Can I introduce you?"
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "You want to go to the refugee camp? But there..."
  Zhao Nana said: "I know, but you may not meet Chu Dingfeng there. Am I going to hide for the rest of my life?" "
  I I saw the notice in the disaster camp. As long as you are over 18 years old, you can go to the camp to serve as a soldier. I want to improve myself."
  Ruan Ning asked: "What about Zhao Xiaobao?"
  "Aunt Wen has promised to help me take care of him. As long as I If you pay 30 compressed biscuits every month, I will come back to see him often."
  Ruan Ning lowered her head and thought for a moment: "Okay, then you will go to the refugee camp with me tomorrow, and we will find you then. Sister Ji Li, let’s discuss it.”

  Zhao Nana smiled: "Thank you, Miss Ruan."
  Ruan Ning: "Don't call me that in the future, just call me Sister Ruan Ning."
  Zhao Nana nodded immediately: "Okay, Sister Ruan Ning."
  The next day, the two The National People's Congress came to the camp for the victims early in the morning.
  Zhao Nana had already cut her hair short and stood upright at the recruitment site.
  Although the salary of being a soldier is pretty good now, there are not many female soldiers who are really willing. You must know that female soldiers have to wander in the severe cold every day, while there is fire and food in the refugee camps, as long as they are slightly hungry. , can survive.
  If it really doesn't work, you can go out to work and earn a fortune.

  Moreover, female soldiers still have certain physical requirements.
  Zhao Nana is young and full of energy. The key is her determination and determination, and she passed the assessment quickly.
  Ruan Ning then took her to Cheng Jili and introduced her to her young colleague.
  Cheng Jili was already familiar with the female soldiers, and said with a smile: "It's just to integrate her into the group and ensure that the mission is completed."
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "Not only, but also to give her some tricks. Let her catch up with the progress of the shooting class."
  "No problem." Cheng Jili confirmed and smiled at Zhao Nana: "I think you should learn quickly, and you are very smart." ⊙思⊙ Rabbit⊙Document⊙Sharing⊙and⊙Online⊙Read⊙Read⊙Ruan Ning was amused
  : "Then I'll give her to you."
  Cheng Jili agreed.
  After Zhao Nana left, Cheng Jili asked in a low voice: "I heard from my brother that you brought a girl back to our building, is she her?"
  Ruan Ning said.
  "Her husband was robbed?" Cheng Jili asked immediately.
  Ruan Ning didn't know how to explain it now, so she could only say vaguely: "Yes and no, she is only eighteen years old, and she doesn't like that man in the first place. Don't tell others, and don't Mention it in front of her."
  "Of course I understand that. Was she forced to 'marry' that old bastard? We've all met a lot better recently."
  "These are cheap men and bastard parents."
  Ruan Ning coughed: "Cheng Jili, where are your civility and politeness? But you can also scold."
  Cheng Jili chuckled: "I can't be more angry. By the way, you should be careful when going out recently, the weather has changed. It's getting warmer, and the ghosts, ghosts, and snakes are coming out."
  Of course Ruan Ning understands.
  She also knew that not only things were going to change, but also things were going to change in Yueshan Camp.
  Because the cold-resistant potatoes will bear fruit soon.
  Although it is not yet certain whether it can be applied in practice, it is a matter of life and death for all ordinary people, and it is also an opportunity for careerists to dominate the end of the world.
  The biggest difference between this time and the novel is that the refugee camp claimed to have found mortars and grenades.
  I don’t know if I can get Luo Bin to restrain himself.
  Ruan Ning felt that he had better restrain himself so as not to become the captain of the transportation team for Chu Dingfeng.
  The next morning, the first thing she did when she got up was still to open the system store.
  Since having this function, the materials that are refreshed each time are either too expensive to buy, or they are not of much use and are not worth wasting contribution points.
  Ruan Ning was close to losing her patience.
  If she didn't get something good today, she decided to open the mall in the future without even getting out of bed. She had to put it after brushing her teeth and washing her face.
  I opened the mall as usual today, and what I saw was a small prop.
  [Double card, price 100 contribution points. ]
  [Using this prop, the supplies you collected today will become double. ]
  [Note 1: Includes refrigerator space refresh supplies. 】

  [Note 2: Materials in the storage space do not enjoy double benefits. ]
  [Note 3: Items containing luck value will not be doubled. 】
  Ruan Ning simply purchased and used it with one click, and quickly opened up the refrigerator space.
  Then she removed the bullet from it.
  Ruan Ning's current refresh rate is four times, which means that she can take out 800 bullets every day. If she uses double cards, she can get 1,600 bullets.
  In fact, there are really 1,600 more rounds in her space!
  "Haha." Ruan Ning was overwhelmed: "After waiting for so long, I finally waited for you."
  Zhou Sulan next to her looked at her angrily: "Why are you so crazy so early in the morning?"
  Ruan Ning hugged her. Zhou Sulan said: "Mom, are the potatoes in your space almost ripe?"
  "They are almost there." Zhou Sulan calculated.
  Ruan Ning quickly said: "We will start harvesting potatoes later and take them all out for storage."
  Zhou Sulan:?
  Ruan Ning sank into her own space again and emptied the refrigerator space.
  All eight times.
  After a simple wash, Ruan Ning walked to the return air furnace and asked Zhou Sulan: "Mom, do you think there is no space? Can we harvest it?"
  Zhou Sulan said: "Yes, this time is similar to last time, about one month. Ten thousand catties."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows with joy: "Then take it all out and give it to me."
  Ruan Cifeng asked curiously: "Ning Ning, why are you so happy today?"
  Ruan Ning: "Take it out first, and I will tell you right away. ."
  Zhou Sulan felt strange and started to take potatoes from inside the space.
  "Mom, please wait a moment." Ruan Ning said to the two of them with a smile: "Look, let me do a magic trick for you."
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng stared at each other while Ruan Ning picked up a potato from the box. , and it turned into two in her hand.
  Ruan Cifeng was stunned: "What kind of golden finger is this?"
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "The harvest is doubled, and all the materials I collected today are doubled."
  Zhou Sulan suddenly became excited and kept putting potatoes outside.
  It's not that you can't take out 10,000 kilograms at a time, but it's a matter of the size of the house.
  Moreover, Ruan Ning needs to touch the items he collects, so they will put a frame for potatoes on the ground and collect them one by one.
  In this way, the two mother and daughter kept taking it out, and the other kept taking it into the space. It took more than two hours.
  Twenty thousand kilograms of potatoes were obtained.
  Hey hey hey.
  Ruan Ning didn't feel tired after collecting it, so she took a few bites and said, "Mom, give me the chickens in the space to try."
  Zhou Sulan immediately grabbed a chicken.
  Due to the rapid flow of space and time, the little chicken has turned into a big rooster and a big hen. Ruan Ning put her hands on them and actually copied two identical chickens.
  What are you waiting for?
  The ducks, rabbits, and pigs in the space are all doubled.
  "Would you like Xiao Huang and Xiao Huanghuang to try it?" Zhou Sulan asked.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, her family kept two dogs as pets, and it always felt weird to have two dogs: "Forget it, the two dogs are very good."
  Zhou Sulan nodded: "Then in my space What about the solar power panels? Can they still be copied?"
  The system immediately said: "Items that have been in the storage space are not allowed."
  Ruan Ning then shook her head: "No.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 66/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...