Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Por Purple_Galaxy_15

Mais

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

96

70 0 0
Por Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 96 Hei Hei wakes up completely

    Time passed by, and the "green island" was still galloping on the Black Sea.

    After checking six more big rocks, Lan Lan looked at the gradually darkening sky and began to become anxious.

    The mermaid was tired of swimming, so she climbed onto the backs of the emerald sharks and slept lazily in the sharks' soft back hair.

    Seeing that the little girl was still concentrating on looking for the direction of the next big rock, the mermaid hooked the corner of the little girl's clothes and asked the little girl to lie down and sleep with her.

    Lanlan turned back and took Yuyu's mother's hand, muttering: "Yuyu mother, Lanlan promised Maple Leaf's father that she would go to Maple Ye's father's house in the evening. Now it is getting dark, and Lan Lan will be too late, but Lan Lan has just checked six more big rocks, 30 minus 6, Yuyu mother, how many big rocks are Lan Lan going to check?"

    The mermaid looked at the little girl in confusion, not knowing what she was talking about.

    Lan Lan opened her hands and counted: "30 minus 6, it's 36, right?"

    The mermaid smiled and nodded.

    Lanlan was a little discouraged: "Hey, why do you need to check 36 big rocks? There are so many..."

    [...]

    [But treasure, it is 22, it is 28 minus 6, 22! ]

    [But even if it is 30 minus 6, it cannot be calculated as 36. That is an addition, not a subtraction! ! ! ]

    [Lanlan, didn't you realize that there are only 33 stones in total? How did you calculate 36? ]

    [Don’t ask your Yuyu mother, she doesn’t know how to count at all! ]

    "Sasha, go a little faster, go a little faster."

    Lanlan could only urge Shasha, and the "green island" speeded up again.

    The sun slowly descended from the sea level, and as the sky became darker and darker, it didn't take long for the entire Black Sea to become pitch black.

    The camera turned on night vision mode again.

    [It’s only seven o’clock, it’s getting dark so quickly? ]

    [Looking at the coordinates of the Death Star and stars on the star network, it does get dark very early over there. ]

    [What kind of stone is Lanlan checking? The clothes on her body are not dry yet. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable wearing wet clothes? Don't get sick later. ]

    When Danmaku was worried, Lanlan had already finished checking two more big rocks. At this time, it seemed that as the sunlight disappeared, there were some changes in the sea.

    The mermaid who was lying well suddenly sat up. Her dark eyes looked at the sea water below, and then she pulled the clothes of the little girl next to her.

    Lanlan turned back and looked at Yuyu's mother.

    "Move." The mermaid said, pointing to the sea.

    Lanlan didn't understand: "Mother Yuyu, what did you mean by moving?"

    "Moving..." the mermaid said again, and then she seemed to know that she didn't speak clearly enough, and added another word in her weird accent: "moving..." ..."

    "It's moving? Is the sea moving? Hmm... Hey, it seems to be real!"

    Lanlan thought it was just that the waves were getting bigger at first. After hearing what Yuyu's mother said, she calmed down and realized that it was really happening. It felt like the entire sea was shaking.

    "Why is this happening?"

    The mermaid thought for a while and said: "At night... it moves..."

    Lan Lan understood: "Mother Yuyu, are you saying that the sea will move at night?"

    The mermaid immediately nodded quickly, that's it. this means!

    [Ah, is the sea moving? Isn't it a tsunami? ]

    [Is it still an earthquake? Earthquakes are also possible in the sea. ]

    [Don't care what it is, get ashore quickly! It's dark, and there are unknown dangers in the sea. It's really unwise to stay in the sea. Lan Lan is obedient, and go back quickly! ]

    Of course Lanlan couldn’t see the barrage’s dissuasion.

    The emerald sharks were still moving forward, and soon they reached the location of the next big rock.

    At this time, there were not only slight vibrations in the sea, but also some strange sounds gushing out from the bottom of the sea...

    "Huh..." Listening to the strange sounds, Lanlan thought it was the cry of a baby?

    Lanlan was about to listen carefully again, but suddenly she felt her palms were warm. She looked down and saw that the small mole on her palms suddenly turned red.

    Lanlan was surprised: "Heihei?"

    The next second, Lanlan's entire palm suddenly burst into a dazzling red!

    The fierce red suddenly completely enveloped the blue, and within the range of the red light radiation, the nearby sea area was illuminated as if it were daytime!

    "Bah!"

    Within the red light, the live broadcast camera lost control due to the flash of light. It automatically shut down and fell into the sea!

    ——

    "The frequency gets louder here, it seems to be right here." Ennuo looked at the direction indicated on the detector and said cautiously to Zhou Qin who was driving next to him.

    The ready-made motorboat in the villa disappeared. Ennuo had no choice but to find a floating vehicle that could be launched into the water, and then imported the model data of the motorboat on the floating vehicle to track the motorboat.

    Finally, after tracking for almost an hour, the target was right in front of us.

    But Zhou Qin's face next to him became worse and worse.

    Ennuo didn't dare to say anything. The flying pig was too suspicious. Why did the flying pig run to the bed in the villa to sleep? The flying pig obviously lived in the mountains behind the temporary space capsule. It doesn't live by the sea at all.

    The only possibility for the flying ferocious pig to run to the beach is probably...it was brought by Lanlan...

    this pig is so big that it only recognizes Lanlan...

    After swallowing, Ennuo stared at Looking at the distance between the positioning board and the motorboat gradually getting closer, I silently prayed in my heart that the thing on the car must not be blue, and the thing on the car must not be blue.

    Soon, under the illumination of the car's headlights, they saw the floating white motorboat on the sea ahead.

    As soon as Zhou Qin pressed the accelerator button, the hover car quickly drove towards the motorboat.

    But it wasn't until the two of them got closer that they realized that there was no one on the motorboat, but there were a lot of snacks and candies left inside the car.

    Zhou Qin picked up a piece of candy, his face became increasingly gloomy, and he turned to look at Ennuo beside him.

    Ennuo looked at the snack that only Lanlan would eat, and his face turned pale with fright: "But I really sent her to the station! Lanlan also promised me that she would take the car home obediently." !"

    "Pop!" Zhou Qin threw the candy into the car. He quickly opened his optical brain and entered a series of numbers.

    After searching the number, no location was found.

    Zhou Qin's face became even more ugly.

    The motorboat parked here, but the people inside were missing.

    In this case, the most likely possibility is that something happened to the people in the car.

    This sea area is where prisoner number 88392, the fish deformed man Jiuyin, usually lives.

    Zhou Qin searched Jiuyin's location to ask Jiuyin if he had seen Lanlan today.

    But now, Jiuyin has disappeared.

    She is no longer in this sea.

    Ennuo shrank his neck and muttered in a low voice: "Could Jiuyin be with Lanlan? Look at the car. There are so many candy wrappers. They must have eaten a lot of snacks?"

    Zhou Qin looked inside the car. , I found that there were indeed many food waste bags in the car trash can.

    Thinking that Lanlan and Jiuyin are both people who love snacks...

    "Why is that car here?"

    At this time, the motorboat car no longer had the chaotic state after being disturbed by energy. It was just a normal motorboat car. .

    Therefore, if something hadn't happened, they couldn't figure out why Lan Lan would leave the car here.

    Ennuo thought hard and racked his brains to find out why Lanlan would leave the car...

    But at this moment!

    "Wow!"

    Suddenly, a red light suddenly lit up in the distance!

    Ennuo and Zhou Qin immediately raised their heads and looked forward.

    I saw the red light soaring into the sky, illuminating half of the sea area, but soon disappeared again...

    "Buzz, buzz..."

    At the same time, the operating panels of the hover car and the motorboat next to it were disordered at the same time. Data jumps randomly!

    Ennuo held the handle of the hover car and opened his eyes wider and wider: "Is the sea shaking? Zhou Qin, what's going on?"

    Zhou Qin quickly pressed the button of the hover car several times, but saw that the car didn't respond at all. He opened the car door directly and used his optical brain.

    A silver-black mecha suddenly appeared.

    Zhou Qin entered the mecha without saying a word.

    The mecha soared into the sky and flew quickly towards the direction of the red light just now!

    "Hey! Zhou Qin! Zhou Qin!" -->>

    This chapter is not over yet, click on the next page to continue reading. Ennuo didn't have a mecha. He was sitting in the disabled suspension car and yelling outside.

    But he just watched the mecha flying further and further away.

    Ennuo shouted: "You should take me with you!"

    The vibrations on the sea surface became stronger and stronger, and Ennuo tried hard to hold on to the armrests of the floating car, but the small body of the car was like a giant in the vast and bumpy ocean. Ye Guzhou couldn't help himself.

    Under the impact of several big waves.

    Seeing that the hover car and the motorboat were about to be destroyed, Ennuo gritted his teeth, opened the car door, and jumped into the sea with a plop!

    ——On

    the other side, Zhou Qin rushed to the place where the red light was shining as quickly as possible.

    But in the dark sea, there were only twenty emerald sharks floating on the surface.

    They seemed to be looking for something. Two emerald sharks even drilled their heads directly into the seabed.

    Zhou Qin looked at these emerald fat sharks and thought that the only one who could drive the emerald fat sharks was Lanlan...

    Zhou Qin looked at the gloomy black sea with a dark expression.

    The next second, he took off the mecha that was unable to enter the seabed without hesitation, and jumped into the sea alone!

    The black seawater enveloped his body, and Zhou Qin swam toward the depths of the seabed. After a while, he saw a wide, dark stone.

    This is the stone that seals the alienated pathogen.

    Could it be that the seal was really leaked?

    Zhou Qin walked around the stone and looked for a long time, but did not see Lanlan's figure.

    He hesitantly touched the stone.

    The next second, the stone issued a suction force...

    Zhou Qin immediately wanted to take his hand back, but his palm was connected to the stone. It was as if he was bitten by some ferocious beast, and he could not pull his hand out at all.

    Mental strength!

    Zhou Qin felt that the stone was sucking his spiritual power!

    ——

    "Lan Xing?"

    "Lan Xing?"

    Lan Lan heard someone calling her.

    The little girl frowned. She rubbed her eyes in a daze. When she opened her eyes, she saw a blurry little figure in front of her eyes...

    Lan Lan tried her best to sit up. She shook the little girl. Opening her eyes again, Lanlan finally saw clearly that there was indeed a person in front of her... a boy

    with no clothes on, only a pair of yellow duck shorts... a little boy?

    Lanlan looked at the little boy.

    The little boy's body was white. He seemed to be about the same age as Lanlan, but he was thinner than Lanlan. He squatted on the ground, holding his knees with his two small hands. He swallowed, and it was dark. His big eyes looked innocently at Lan Lan. As he looked at her, he moved his eyes away, revealing only the tips of his red ears.

    Lan Lan stared at the little boy for a long time. After a long while, she scratched her head and called tentatively: "Hei Hei?"

    The little boy was stunned for a moment. His hair was short, but his bangs were a bit long. His eyebrows were covered by bangs. He was a little surprised and his voice stammered: "You...how...how do you know that I am..."

    "Heihei!" Lanlan suddenly said loudly: "You are Heihei. Right! Heihei, you look exactly like Lanlan imagined Heihei to look like!"

    As she spoke, the little girl held the little boy's hand.

    The little boy's hands were soft. As soon as he was held, his two little ears suddenly turned redder, and even his face and neck turned red like tomatoes in an instant!

    The little boy wanted to speak, but his voice was even worse: "I, I, I... I, I, I am, just the way you want me to be..."

    He lowered his head, swallowed, and looked at his small face. Because he was so shy that he almost buried it in his chest, he muttered: "I'm afraid I look different from what you think... you won't like me..."

    Lan Lan raised a bright smile: "Lan Lan Lan likes it, Lanlan likes the black one very much!"

    The little boy stopped talking. He was blushing so much that smoke was coming out from the top of his head.

    The little girl then asked: "But why is Heihei here? Ah, Lanlan remembers the red light and the sound of the baby crying. Is it Heihei crying?" The

    little boy immediately raised his head, he She was very beautiful, as beautiful as a porcelain doll. His jelly-like lips opened quickly and he said anxiously: "No! I'm a man! I won't cry! It's not me who's crying! It's a thief!"

    Lan Lan tilted his head: "A thief?"

    In order to prove his innocence, the little boy quickly pointed to the Black Sea and said: "That's right, because this planet is in tatters, it is easy to grow new energy cores, oh, The energy core is what you call the alienated pathogen. In this planet, a total of five alienated pathogens have grown. The first and second time they all exploded, and then the third, fourth, and fifth time, they were all destroyed by you. It's sealed."

    Lanlan nodded immediately: "Lanlan knows, Lanlan knows, Li's father said that Lanlan has sealed the source of the mutated pathogen three times!" The

    little boy said quickly: "But now there is a sixth source of energy. The core...but I didn't let it grow!"

    The little boy wanted to clarify his relationship: "As long as the environment is suitable, energy cores will grow by themselves. This is determined by the climate and environment, not by me. Yes!"

    Lanlan saw Heihei was anxious, she quickly patted Heihei's little hand and said: "Heihei, please speak slowly, Lanlan believes in Heihei, Heihei is definitely not a bad boy, Heihei promised Lanlan. , I won't do bad things."

    The little boy nodded quickly: "Yes! I promised you! I will definitely do what I promised you!"

    Lanlan smiled and rolled her eyes: "Yeah, so Lan Lan believes in Heihei."

    The little boy relaxed a little. With a pretty face, he looked at the Black Sea again: "The sixth energy core does not have enough energy, so it cannot grow big. Maybe it is impatient. , it began to quietly steal energy from the vicinity of the other three energy cores. It did not dare to steal during the day for fear of being eaten by the three energy cores in turn, so it quietly stole energy at night. You felt before When you see the sea shaking, it means it is moving, and then you hear the cry of the baby, it is also tempting you, it wants you to enter the water, and then steals the energy from you." The

    little boy said this and stood up again He raised his little chest: "So I took you away directly. You see, we are now ashore."

    Lanlan looked at where she was sitting and found that she was sitting on a rock, and next to her Just the beach.

    Lan Lan nodded, and she probably understood: "So it was Hei Hei who made Lan Lan fall asleep?"

    The little boy shook his head, his little face turned red again, and his voice became much softer: "That... ...I'm sorry, Lan Xing... You weren't actually asleep. It was the burst of energy when I took shape that knocked you out... It was that red light..."

    Lan Lan opened her eyes wide.

    The little boy quickly said: "I, I, I, I didn't mean it, but you are too weak now, you are too young... Your energy has been suppressed, you, you, you..." "

    Lanlan didn't Angry, Lanlan is not angry!" Lanlan saw that Heihei was so excited, and quickly patted Heihei's little hand and said, "It was Heihei who saved Lanlan, Lanlan should thank Heihei!" The little

    boy looked at As the little girl grabbed his hand, his lips squirmed and he lowered his head: "Actually...actually...the small energy core can't hurt you. I'm afraid you'll beat the energy core to death. , that’s why I showed up to take you away..." After

    the little boy said this, he quietly glanced at the little girl's expression, and said hesitantly: "You are too fierce..."

    Lanlan: "..."

    The smile on Lanlan's face was a bit unbearable: "So, Heihei was actually protecting the bad energy core, so that's why he took Lanlan away?"

    The little boy quickly shook his head and explained: "No, no! It's because your methods are too bad. That's rude! I'm afraid you'll be too harsh and destroy or suppress the energy core, so that your father will never come back!"

    Lan Lan was stunned for a moment, and then her eyes suddenly lit up: "Hei Hei! What you mean is! You know where Dad Val and Dad Muyu are, right?"

    The little boy nodded obediently: "Yes, I know."

    Lanlan stood up immediately: "Then Heihei will take Lanlan to find them now. How about Dad Val and Dad Muyu!"

    The little boy was about to say yes, but the next second, he suddenly said "uh", and then, his big black and white eyes suddenly turned red, and crystal tears spewed directly from his eyes. And out!

    Lan Lan was shocked. She knelt down and quickly wiped Hei Hei's tears and asked, "Hei Hei, why are you crying? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

    Not only were the eyes of the beautiful and delicate boy red, but the tip of his nose was also red. He looked like It was a peach with water drops on it. He looked at the little girl tremblingly, then nodded, pointed behind himself with a groan, and said with a cry: "I, I don't feel well, my My butt hurts so much..."

    Lan Lan looked behind Hei Hei in shock, and saw the fish mother swimming over behind the big reef at some point!

    Maybe she thought that Lanlan was kidnapped by Heihei and Heihei was a bad boy. Yuyu's mother didn't say a word, she opened her jagged mouth with ferocious eyes and bit Heihei's butt in one bite!

    She bit off a piece of meat from her black ass! ! !

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
11.4K 141 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
9.1K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
28.5K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...