100

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 100 Lanlan rescues Ye Qiu

Ye Qiu woke up again. He couldn't remember how many times he had woken up.

Every time I wake up, there is another body next to me.

Their scientific research team originally had a total of 13 people, but now, there are only three people left alive.

One is him, one is his mentor, and the other is the vice president of the Capital Research Institute, who is the person in charge of this sampling group who invited their mentor to accompany them.

The starship cabin exudes the unpleasant smell of corpses, and outside the starship is the boundless black water.

The clock on the wall shows that they have been trapped here for more than ten days. They have been without water, food, and unable to use their mental power for ten days. Before, they might have been able to endure it and hope that someone would come to rescue them.

But now, seeing that everyone was about to die, Ye Qiu felt that he seemed to have no will to live anymore...

"Pap, tap." It was the sound of keyboard tapping.

Ye Qiu's pale and thin face slowly turned around and saw that it was the deputy dean. The old man was obviously at the end of his strength, but he was still recording everything that happened during this period line by line, probably because he wanted to see it later. Whoever has this information, please provide research clues.

So selfless...

Ye Qiu felt that he himself could not be so selfless.

He resented.

Resenting why things have developed to this point!

Closing his eyes again, along with the slow sound of the keyboard, Ye Qiu felt as if he had returned to the first day of arriving at the Death Star. That day, they met the gentleman named Val.

Mr. Val said that he was specially sent by the warden to receive them.

Although the warden was not seen during the whole process, the deputy dean seemed to know Mr. Val. Since they were acquaintances, it seemed more convenient to have Mr. Val with him than to communicate with the official warden.

Because there are no people with 3S abilities in the scientific research group, there are thirteen of them in total and cannot leave the starship.

As for Mr. Val, he didn't stay with them all the time. His optical brain often rang. He was quite busy and always had a lot of things to deal with.

On the first day, they collected air samples from the Death Star. After testing, they found that the air condition of the Death Star was already in a very terrifying state.

The vice-president was shocked. This concentration was more than twice as high as the infection concentration during the second explosion of the mutated pathogen.

The deputy director took another tube of Mr. Val's blood for testing, and found that after living in an area with an infection concentration of 300% for such a long time, Mr. Val not only did not suffer from mental weakness, he even seemed to be healthier.

The deputy dean wanted to know Mr. Val's daily living habits and diet, but when it came to more things, Mr. Val was unwilling to cooperate. He disappeared for more time. He prescribed several routes for them, saying, They can drive the starship back and forth freely on these routes, but once they enter other aviation routes, he will not be able to guarantee their safety.