12

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 12

    Probably because he has met someone who can make him feel at ease.

    Ye Ling, who had been tense for several hours, finally relaxed temporarily.

    A huge feeling of fatigue occupied his brain. Ye Ling swallowed slightly and was about to speak to the little girl, but at this moment, a drop of water fell on his lips.

    "Hey, is it raining?" Lan Lan was about to take out the items in the supply bag, and spread her little hands to pick them up. Suddenly, two drops of heavy rainwater hit her soft hand sockets. middle.

    Looking up at the sky again, even though there is a dense tree crown, there are still many raindrops falling from the gaps in the big trees.

    "It's really raining..."

    Lanlan muttered, just about to wake up her sleeping brother.

    When he turned around, he found that his elder brother had woken up, and the young man was looking at the sky above with a dazed look on his face.

    "Big brother, you're awake. Lanlan will protect you from the rain first." Lanlan

    picked up the banana leaves scattered nearby, covered them one by one on the big brother who couldn't move, and said: "Big brother Brother, please wait a moment, Lanlan will build a small shed first, it will be ready soon."

    After saying that, the little girl was about to get up, but the corner of her clothes was grabbed by a slender hand.

    Lanlan blinked in confusion: "Big brother?"

    Ye Ling felt that his breathing was a little messy. His eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at the thin drizzle. There was difficulty in his hoarse voice: "It's been 54 days...training... It's really time to upgrade..."

    "Huh?" Lanlan didn't understand.

    Ye Ling breathed out softly and looked at the little girl in front of her: "Lan Lan... this rain... will be a heavy rain..."

    Lan Lan still didn't understand.

    Ye Ling let go of the girl's clothes, her lips turned pale: "You... leave me alone... go alone..."

    -

    Nana finally got rid of the Rotten Heart Lions behind her.

    She fell down on a big stone with sweat, and wanted to take a good rest, but suddenly, a drop of cold raindrops fell on her eyebrows.

    Nana opened her eyes lazily. She covered her face with her hands and caught a few raindrops on the back of her hands: "No, misfortunes never come singly. It's raining?"

    She forced herself to get up and was thinking about it. She quickly found a place to take shelter from the rain. Suddenly, she thought of something and her face changed drastically: "Wait, it's already been fifty days since the training match, right? Damn it, this rain... can't be the beginning of climate training. Right?!"

    [Congratulations, your answer is correct. ]

    [The official website has issued the latest notice. The "climate training" of this training match will start on the 54th day, which is today. In fact, this session is considered good. In the last session, I remember that I started climate training just after the 50th day. 】

    The deadly training ground is called the deadly training ground because in the arena, there are not only mutant ferocious beasts, mutant plants, and mutant sea monsters that the contestants are overwhelmed with, but there are also other things such as volcanic eruptions, mudslides, etc. To avoid natural disasters, even starting from the fiftieth day of the competition, climate training will be conducted on the field from time to time.