30

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

30. Chapter 30 Lanlan’s dad No. 2, 3, and 4...

    Dean Crowe has no grandchildren. Although his eldest son is married, the couple has not yet had a child because his daughter-in-law was injured on the battlefield and is in poor health.

    Dean Crowe and his wife did not want to put pressure on their eldest son, and never mentioned that they wanted grandchildren. They only occasionally saw that other old friends among their peers had already had children and grandchildren, and they could not help but feel secretly envious.

    Dean Crowe never expected that his youngest son, whom he had never even counted on, and who had been in prison for fifty years, would give birth to a granddaughter without any notice!

    Such a cute, smart, and beautiful little granddaughter!

    Dean Crow's breathing became rapid. He couldn't bear to move his eyes away from the screen, but he asked again: "Then why did Lan Lan call Li Jie dad before? What else did she say about Ya Ya's mother? Doesn't she have a mother? "?"

    Isn't that asexual reproduction?

    And Lan Lan seems to have an uncle, the contestant named Hu Qingchen.

    Dean Crowe was thinking more and more questions, and at this moment, the communicator suddenly fell silent.

    Dean Crowe's heart skipped a beat, no way... Val... wasn't he just lying to him?

    Think about it again, how could a newborn be born in an environment with hellish air pollution like the Death Star? Newborn children have weak resistance and weak mental strength. They simply cannot survive in such an environment!

    Feeling more and more awake, Dean Crowe looked at the screen again, and suddenly felt that the little girl inside was not so similar to him...

    "Well, they are also Lanlan's parents." Val's voice, at this time It rang again.

    Dean Crowe was shocked.

    What does this mean?

    What do you mean they are also Lanlan’s parents?

    Val, Li Jie, and Yaya's mother, the three of them together... gave birth to Lanlan?

    Three people together? ? ? ?

    No, no, they can't have that kind of relationship!

    Dean Crowe suddenly thought of something. As a scientific researcher, he naturally understands the development rules of life science and technology.

    In an environment like the Death Star, normal children cannot be conceived at all, so Lanlan must not have been born through normal conception...

    Dean Crow understands that Lanlan's birth should be the result of the fusion of the genes of multiple 3S ability users. Co-created.