97

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 97 Lanlan wants to see Heihei’s butt…

    【? ? ? Why is the screen black? What's going on? 】

    【What happened! Is the live broadcast interrupted? ]

    [ Damn it, what was that red light that suddenly appeared just now? Did something affect the magnetic field? Just like the previous motorboat? The camera is also malfunctioning? So the live broadcast is gone? ]

    [ Nothing will happen to Lan Lan! Anchor, anchor, come out and say something! 】

    The Death Star's live broadcast suddenly stopped, but the viewers in the live broadcast room did not leave. They continued to post barrages, and black text gradually filled the entire screen.

    At the same time, within the Black Sea.

    After being on standby for an unknown amount of time, the camera, which was automatically shut down by the red light and fell into the seabed, finally started to restart.

    Automatic shutdown is a protection mechanism, and advanced machines have automatic overload protection.

    The camera's red light flickered weakly twice, and soon, there was a picture in the live broadcast room again.

    Under the night vision mode, I saw that this was still the Black Sea, and there were two or three emerald sharks on the sea. However, there were no traces of Lanlan and Yuyu's mother on the backs of the emerald sharks.

    【Fuck! It’s blue! ]

    [Where has Lanlan gone? ! ! 】

    The camera was also looking for traces of the little girl everywhere. However, because the camera was equipped with a follow function on the little girl, after searching on the sea to no avail, the camera began to lock on the direction specified by the follow function...

    At the same time, the beach edge.

    Lanlan squatted in front of Yuyu's mother, trying hard to explain to Yuyu's mother: "Yuyu mother, this is Heihei, this is Heihei, please stop talking, Heihei is not a bad boy, Heihei is Lanlan Friend!"

    The mermaid didn't let go. She still held the piece of meat that was about to be bitten off in her mouth, and the bright red blood dyed the little boy's yellow duck shorts red.

    "Woo, woo..." The little boy covered his mouth and cried uncomfortably.

    He wanted to turn his head and push the piranha away, but as soon as he moved, the meat on his butt would fall off!

    "Mother Yuyu, loosen your mouth, relax your mouth!"

    Finally, Lanlan almost opened the mouth of mother Yuyu, and finally freed the black buttocks.

    Once rescued, Hei Hei immediately turned around and lay on the big black rock in pain, crying so hard that he couldn't breathe!

    Lanlan let go of Yuyu's mother and hurried over to check on Heihei's condition.

    Seeing that Hei Hei was crying in too much pain, Lan Lan carefully reached out her hand and wanted to touch Hei Hei's butt.

    "You, what are you doing!" The little boy cried, suddenly startled!

    Lanlan was afraid that Heihei would pull the wound, so she quickly said: "Heihei, don't get excited. Lanlan just wants to see if your butt is serious. If it is serious, we have to bandage it quickly!" The little