35

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

35. Chapter 35 Today’s Lanlan is super fierce! …

    The sudden crisis in Asia closely affects the hearts of all interstellar people.

    The hot searches on StarNet change almost every minute.

    Someone broadcast a live broadcast of Yaxing Street. From the screen, you can see that not only the green vegetation on the street is going crazy, but also some pet animals have become strange. Cats are barking and dogs are barking incessantly. The chaotic scene is even more chaotic. With the swaying strange plants and roaring thunder, the entire Yaxing seemed to be about to end the world.

    Communications in the president's office were blown up.

    The President's Secretariat is extremely busy.

    The governor of Yaxing Planet also sent troops to the streets to clean up the strange plants, and at the same time arranged for the people to go to shelters as soon as possible.

    Just when everyone was ready to fight against this planetary crisis for a long time, the shaking earth suddenly calmed down.

    At first, the various instruments and equipment in the planet's master control room returned to normal.

    Then the boiling green vegetation stopped growing.

    Cats and dogs on the street are no longer heart-rending.

    The thunder of impending mountain rain no longer rumbles.

    From the onset of the turmoil to the end of the turmoil, the entire process lasted less than twenty minutes.

    The twenty minutes that disrupted the entire Yaxing were short and yet long...

    no one could react.

    On the street, soldiers, policemen, and people all seemed to have been pressed on the pause button. They stood there and looked around blankly.

    ——

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just saw the hot search on Xingwang, are the brothers and sisters over at Yaxing okay? ]

    [Um, it turns out I'm still in the live broadcast room... So what, you may not believe it, but we are actually pretty good... The turmoil seems to be over? 】

    【? ? ? ? 】

    【Indeed, it does seem to be over, but the government has informed that it is afraid of the recurrence of this unrest, so it is calling on the people to stay in the shelter for one night until the cause is found out. 】

    【Knot, is it over? Damn it, it seems like it’s really over? You see, in the fatal training ground, everything was shaking just now, but now everything seems to be fine? ]

    [Cao Cao Cao, is this okay? What's going on in the live broadcast? The red wind wolf, the rotten heart lion, the fire bone crocodile, and that one is the man-eating vine, right? How come they all come together? And how come Mianfeng and Yousang were hung up by the man-eating tree! Ahhhhh! What did I miss! 】

    ——The

    red-headed wolf walked with heavy steps to the familiar little girl.

    His pair of emerald green eyes glowed coldly under the bright white moonlight.