31

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

31. Chapter 31 Lanlan Tiantian self-destructs

    A whole circle of large and small rocks on the beach were burned red by the sun in the sky.

    Yousang sat under the cliff, supporting his chin with one hand, looking at the stones from a distance. He turned his eyes and looked at the little girl sleeping soundly on his lap.

    The little girl probably had the habit of taking a nap, and would start to feel sleepy as soon as she took a nap. Yousang saw that her little blue head was struggling to nod, so he simply let her lie down and sleep on him.

    The child fell asleep quickly. She slept very well and didn't move around. She just didn't feel safe. She kept holding the corners of her clothes with her two little hands.

    Yousang stared at the little girl's sleeping face for a while, and his hands became more and more itchy. In the end, he still couldn't hold back his inner impulse, and his slender fingers slightly poked out... The

    young man's fingertips with thin calluses carefully pressed it. Touch the little girl's chubby hands.

    A small nest was created with just one press!

    So soft!

    Yousang's eyes suddenly widened. He became bolder. After poking the back of the little girl's hand twice, his arm began to move upward... and

    he poked the little girl's face again!

    "Porcupine." The face is much fleshier than the back of the hand, and when you poke it, you will find a deeper dimple!

    So fun!

    Yousang was addicted to poking. After poking twice, he pinched the tip of the little girl's nose again...

    "Well..." Probably because he felt that he was out of breath, Lanlan's little brows wrinkled and he spoke unconsciously. Grunted.

    Yousang immediately took back his hand and pretended that he had never done anything!

    Lanlan opened her eyes drowsily. The little girl had just woken up and was still a little tired. She rubbed her eyelids with her little hands, tried to sit up, looked in front of her, and looked to her left and right.

    The little girl looked at the big brother next to her and asked in a sweet voice: "Brother, has Lanlan been sleeping for a long time?"

    Yousang coughed lightly: "Are you okay?"

    Lanlan looked at her big brother and stretched out his arms. With her straight right leg, she turned red in embarrassment, and her little hands quickly came up to hammer her big brother's leg!

    While hammering, the little girl said shyly: "Brother, does Lanlan always sleep on your lap? Are your legs sore? Lanlan's head is very heavy, you should put Lanlan on the ground." Go up..."

    Yousang's fingertips started to itch again for no reason!

    Such a good little girl, I really want to rub her cheeks! Make her hair bald again!

    "The ground is so dirty. What will you do if you get sand in your eyes?" Yousang said casually, while he squeezed his thigh.

    It is indeed a bit sore, mainly because the muscles are stretched while maintaining the same movement.