Flexible Book Exchange (Open)

By Flexiblebookexchange

Welcome to the Flexible Book Exchange, a club for writers and readers looking to get feedback on their work... More

Welcome
How this works (New members must read)
Sign-up for new members/books
Club rules
Comment Guidelines
FAQ
May Stories 2024
May exchange 2024 (post requests here)
May Sign-Up 2024 (for returning members)
April Sign-up 2024 (for retuning members)
April Stories 2024
April Exchange 2024 (post requests here)
March Stories 2024
March exchange 2024 (post requests here)
February Stories 2024
February Exchange 2024 (request exchanges here)
January Stories 2024
December exchange 2023
November exchange 2023
October Exchange 2023
September Exchange 2023
August exchange 2023
July exchange 2023
June Exchange 2023
May Exchange 2023
April Exchange 2023
March Exchange 2023
February Exchange 2023
January Exchange 2023
December Exchange 2022
November exchange 2022
October Exchange 2022
September Exchange 2022
August exchange 2022
July exchange 2022
February Stories 2022
January Stories 2022
January Exchange 2022
December Stories 2021
December exchange 2021
November Stories 2021
November Exchange 2021
October Stories 2021
October Exchange 2021
September Stories 2021
September Exchange 2021
August Stories 2021
August Exchange 2021
July Stories 2021
July exchange 2021
June Stories 2021
June exchange 2021
May Stories 2021
May Exchange 2021
April Stories 2021
April Exchange 2021
March Stories 2021
March Exchange 2021
February Stories 2021
February Exchange 2021
January Exchange 2021
December Exchange 2020
November exchange 2020
October exchange 2020
September exchange 2020
August exchange 2020
July exchange 2020
June exchange 2020
May exchange 2020
April Exchange 2020
November Exchange
October exchange 2019

January Exchange 2024 (request exchanges here)

899 13 578
By Flexiblebookexchange

Welcome to our new members joining us this month Starythewriter, Kikipee, Chaotic_marss, Fanfic-girl2, OhhMira, tonyatwraxall, and JDCarvell! Welcome back to Adexpergo, melodius, -Starsailor, and CynthiaDagnal-Myron!

NEW - Since our exchange chapter was over 7k words, we're returning to having the stories and exchange logging on separate pages. We can see next month if that works or if we can get everyone's descriptions down to short log-lines, but for this month all stories are listed in the January stories page. Please log your exchanges here.  

NEW - Light and Fun comment guidelines have changed : see light and fun section.

Some members are participating in both Light and Fun and Moderate so please confirm with your exchange partner which type of reading exchanges you plan on doing before beginning to comment on their story. If you are in the light and fun or moderate section, you can send a request to anyone in your section or the 'both' section.

You are welcome to ask club members to read any story on your profile, even if it isn't listed as your club book. Just make sure your partner is okay with the rating and let them know if there are any trigger warnings.

***

Exchange requests can be sent from January 1st to January 27th (evening). All exchanges should be completed by February 1st (10 am CST).

Please inline comment on the 'send a request', 'Accepted' and 'Finished' sections. Please don't comment on the incomplete/complete section as your comments will get lost when we update. Those sections are just to help us keep track of what everyone is reading.

Please remember

1) Tags. People won't be notified of the request unless you tag them. If someone hasn't replied to your request in a few days, double-check that you tagged them correctly.

2) Accepted/finished comments must include username, name of book and number of chapters (including chapter numbers i.e. ch 4-6).

3) Don't go over your open request limit. If you are new to the club, you have two (at a time, once, they're complete, you can keep exchanging). If you're returning see below. Each request should not exceed 5 chapters.

If a new member has two incomplete requests, they cannot accept any more until they're complete.

If someone has a star* by their name, they can accept 3. Two stars** mean they can accept 4 requests at a time.

All exchanges should be completed by February 1st (10 am CST). Please notify me before the due date if you need an extension.

***

Please read: Changes to guidelines

Writers in this section are only looking for Light and Fun exchanges. Minimum comment requirements for Light and Fun are 5+ inline comments per chapter AND total comments should add up to 30+ words per chapter

***

Username: 0o0sbookshop ** The Theater Girl and The Player ✔️

Send a request to 0o0sbookshop: (inline comment here)

0o0sbookshop's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

0o0sbookshop's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of "A Half Truth" by Moonwriting1987 (LF)

3 chapters of "Wish we never started" by augtwy (LF)

3 chapters (Ch. 1-3) of See You When I See You by Dear_Sonatine (LF)

2 chapters (Ch. 1-2) of Roses are Red by bjhjhvghfjhf (LF)

5 chapters of "Hetty and Ryan" by UnbalancedMom333 (LF)

3 chapters of "My Seoul Man" by CynthiaDagnal-Myron (LF)

Username: adexpergo * Love in Destin ✔️

Send a request to adexpergo: (inline comment here)

adexpergo's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

adexpergo's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 2 chapters of 'Flight Risk' by voyageavecmoi (LF)

Username: Amygiraffe * When Love Talks ✔️

Send a request to amygiraffe: (inline comment here)

amygiraffe's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

amygiraffe's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Flight Risk by voyageavecmoi

5 chapters of 'My Seoul Man' by CynthiaDagnal-Myron

Username: augtwy - Wish We Never Started ✔️

Send a request to augtwy: (inline comment here)

augtwy's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

augtwy's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (1-3) of "The Theater Girl and The Player" by 0o0sbookshop (LF)

3 chapters (1-3) of "Hetty and Ryan" by UnbalancedMom333 (LF)

3 chapters (1-3) of "Flight Risk" by voyageavecmoi (LF)

Username: Bjhjhvghfjhf - Roses Are Red ✔️

Send a request to Bjhjhvghfjhf: (inline comment here)

Bjhjhvghfjhf's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Bjhjhvghfjhf's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 4 chapters of "Forestvale Manor" by tonyatwraxall (LF)

5 chapters (1-5) of "Bishop" by OhhMira (LF)

8 chapters (prologue-7) Of "A Half Truth" by Moonwriting1987 (LF)

2 chapters of "The Theater Girl and The Player"by 0o0sbookshop (LF)

5 more chapters of Bishop by OhhMira (LF)

Username: ChristinaAnnRiley ** TweetyGram ✔️

Send a request to ChristinaAnnRiley: (inline comment here)

ChristinaAnnRiley's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

ChristinaAnnRiley's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 8 chapters of Castle of the Damned by bigfivedonaldduckfan (LF)

4 chapters of A Not So Merry Xmas by UC-Creates (LF)

Username: CrownedMadness * Words and Music ✔️

Send a request to CrownedMadness: (inline comment here)

CrownedMadness's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

CrownedMadness's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of My Blossoming Redemption by MiniMoxx (LF)

Username: CynthiaDagnal-Myron * My Seoul Man ✔️

Send a request to CynthiaDagnal-Myron: (inline comment here)

CynthiaDagnal-Myron's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

CynthiaDagnal-Myron's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 chapters of "The Hippies" by -starsailor (LF)

3 chapters, light and fun, of The Theater Girl and The Player from 0o0sbookshop (LF)

5 chapters of Forestvale Manor by tonyatwraxall (LF)

5 chapters of "When Love Talks." by amygriaffe (LF)

Username: Fanfic-Girl2#jialish

Send a request to Fanfic-Girl2: (inline comment here)

Fanfic-Girl2's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Fanfic-Girl2's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 5 chapters if 'A Summoner's Story' by SnowWhite249172

COMPLETE:

Username: High_Priestess_Elena  ** The Five Cursed Witches: Volume 1 - Zoe, the Witch of Innocence ✔️

Send a request to High_Priestess_Elena: (inline comment here)

High_Priestess_Elena's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

High_Priestess_Elena's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters ("The Mark of Mastery Exam" - "Enchanted Dominion") of "A Summoner's Story" by SnowWhite249172 (LF)

3 chapters (7-9) of "Go Against Destiny" by _reichii (LF)

Username: MarCafeWrites ** The Countess and the Racketeer ✔️

Send a request to MarCafeWrites: (inline comment here)

MarCafeWrites's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

MarCafeWrites's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 chapters in L&F for "Witchcraft Wednesday" by bigfivedonaldduckfan

5 chapters in L&F for "Witchcraft Wednesday" by bigfivedonaldduckfan

Username: OhhMira - Bishop ✔️

Send a request to OhhMira: (inline comment here)

OhhMira's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

OhhMira's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 20 chapters (Prologue 1-  ch18) of Using him by Moonwriting1987 (LF)

3 Chapters (1-3) of The Pentagon Paradox by chaotic_marss (LF)

10 chapters 1-10 of Roses are red by bjhjhvghfjhf (LF)

Username: _reichii ** (2 stories listed) Go Against Destiny and A Cup of Coffee, A Shot of Whiskey ✔️ 

Send a request to _reichii: (inline comment here)

_reichii's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

_reichii's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 chapters of The Five Cursed Witches by High_Priestess_Elena (LF)

1 chapter of The Hippies by -starsailor (LF)

Username: SnowWhite249172 ** A Summoner's Story ✔️

Send a request to SnowWhite249172: (inline comment here)

SnowWhite249172's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

SnowWhite249172's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (11.3-13) of "A Different Slice" by voyageavecmoi (LF)

3 chapters 14-16 of "The Five Cursed Witches: Volume 1-Zoe, the witch of innocence" by High_Priestess_Elena (LF)

5 Chapters of "Henry Neville: The Geist Therapist" by JDCarvell (LF)

 5 chapters of "Jilash" by Fanfic-Girl2 (LF)

Username: STARYTHEWRITERvinnie hacker oneshots ✔️

Send a request to STARYTHEWRITER: (inline comment here)

STARYTHEWRITER's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

STARYTHEWRITER's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE:

Username: tonyatwraxall -  Forestvale Manor ✔️

Send a request to tonyatwraxall: (inline comment here)

tonyatwraxall's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

tonyatwraxall's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 4 chapters of Roses Are Red by Bjhjhvghfjhf (LF)

5 chapters (1-5) of Henry Neville- The Geist Therapist by JDCarvell (LF)

5 chapters (1-5) of My Seoul Man by CynthiaDagnal-Myron (LF)

Username: violetsadowski ** Everett: Revised edition ✔️

Send a request to Violetsadowski: (inline comment here)

Violetsadowski's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Violetsadowski's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:  

COMPLETE:  3 chapters (14-16) of Sangre De Toro by hrb264 (LF)

***

Writers in this section are open to both types of exchanges. Please specify which type of exchange you would like to do in your request.

***

Username: bigfivedonaldduckfan **(2 stories listed) Castle of the Damned and #WitchcraftWednesday ✔️

Send a request to Bigfivedonaldduckfan: (inline comment here)

Bigfivedonaldduckfan's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Bigfivedonaldduckfan's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 1 chapter (M) of 'The Hippies' by -starsailor

10 chapters (21-29) (M) of 'Sangre de Toro' by hrb264

10 chapters (42-51) (LF) of 'The Countess and the Racketeer' by MarCafeWrites

8 chapters (12-19) (LF) of 'Tweetygram' by ChristinaAnnRiley

5 chapters (M) of 'Henry Neville: the Geist Therapist' by JDCarvell

Username: BlueJay325 **(2 stories listed) Cultured and Fake Me To Church ✔️

Send a request to Bluejay325: (inline comment here)

Bluejay325's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Bluejay325's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE:

Username: chaotic_marssThe pentagon paradox ✔️

Send a request to chaotic_marss: (inline comment here)

chaotic_marss's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

chaotic_marss's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Bishop by OhhMira (LF)

2 chapters of "till death do us part" by MiniMox

Username: Dear_Sonatine ** See You When I See You and See You In the Morning ✔️

Send a request to Dear_Sonatine: (inline comment here)

Dear_Sonatine's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Dear_Sonatine's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (1-3) of The Theater Girl and the Player by 0o0sbookshop (LF)

Username: hrb264 ** Sangre De Toro ✔️

Send a request to hrb264: (inline comment here)

hrb264's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

hrb264's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 1 chapter of the hippies by -starsailor

10 chapters of Castle of the Damned (M) by bigfivedonaldduckfan

3 chapters of The Geist Therapist by JDCarvell

3 more chapters of Everett by violetsadowski (LF)

3 chapters (The Cold, The one who knows, The Delaways) of Chronicles of Mystery by rebecca_batteur

Username: JDCarvell Henry Neville: The Geist Therapist

Send a request to JDCarvell: (inline comment here)

JDCarvell's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

JDCarvell's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Sangre De Toro by hrb264 (M)

5 chapters of Forestvale Manor by tonyatwraxall (LF)

5 chapters of Summoners Story by Snowwhite249172 (LF)

5 chapters of A Half Truth by Moonwriting1987

5 chapters of Castle of the Damned by bigfivedonaldduckfan

Username: kikipee - Unbreak My Heart ✔️

Send a request to Kikipee: (inline comment here)

Kikipee's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Kikipee's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Royally Bumped. (Chapter 1,2&3) by MiniMoxx

3 chapters of Saving Michael by MissKairosclerosis (LF)

3 chapters (1-3) of 'Flight Risk' by voyageavecmoi 

Username: -melodious ** Ornate ✔️

Send a request to -melodious: (inline comment here)

-melodious's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

-melodious's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 parts of 'A Different Slice' by voyageavecmoi

2 chapters of "My Blossoming Redemption," by MiniMoxx

Username: MiniMoxx ** (2 stories listed) Royally Bumped and My Blossoming Redemption ✔️

Send a request to Minimoxx: (inline comment here)

Minimoxx's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Minimoxx's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (season 2, episodes 2, 3 and 4) of The Hippies by -starsailor

3 chapters of Unbreak my Heart (Homecoming, my poor heart and stained pillows) by Kikipee

2 chapters of The Pentagon Paradox by chaotic_marss

2 chapters (Fall and Summer Love) of Words and Music by crownedmadness (LF)

2 chapters of Ornate by -melodious 

Username : Moonwriting1987 * (2 stories) Using Him and A Half Truth ✔️

Send a request to Moonwriting1987: (inline comment here)

Moonwriting1987's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Moonwriting1987's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 15 chapters (1 to 15) of Bishop+18 by OhhMira (LF)

3 chapters (1 to 3) from The Theater Girl and the Player by 0o0sbookshop (LF)

5 chapters (5 to 10) from A chronicle of mystery by rebecca_batteur

5 chapters of Not so marry Xmas by UC-Creates

8 chapters 1-3 of Roses are red by bjhjhvghfjhf (LF)

5 chapters (1-5) from Hanery Neville: A Geint Therapist by JDCarvell (LF)

5 chapters of Bishop+18 by OhhMira (LF)

4 chapters of Not so marry Xmas by UC-Creates

Username: KalliopeAdair** Saving Michael ✔️

Send a request to KalliopeAdair (inline comment here)

KalliopeAdair's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

KalliopeAdair's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of Unbreak My Heart (1-3) by Kikipee (LF)

Username: rebecca_batteur ** Chronicles of Mystery ✔️

Send a request to rebecca_batteur: (inline comment here)

rebecca_batteur's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

rebecca_batteur's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 chapters of Using Him by Moonwriting1987

3 chapters of Sangre de Toro by hrb264

Username: -starsailor ** The Hippies (extension)

Send a request to -starsailor: (inline comment here)

-starsailor's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

-starsailor's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 5 parts (prologue + 4 chapters) of My Blossoming Redemption by MiniMoxx

3 chapters (21-23) of Castle of the Damned bigfivedonaldduckfan

5 chapters (1-5) of My Seoul Man by CynathiaDagnal-Myron

COMPLETE: 3 parts (1-3) of A Cup of Coffee by _reichii

3 chapters of Sangre de Toro by hrb264

Username: UC-creates ** Supper Blogger and A Not So Merry Xmas ✔️

Send a request to UC-creates: (inline comment here)

UC-creates's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

UC-creates's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 chapters of 'Using Him' by Moonwriting1987 (4-8) - M

4 chapters (9-12) of 'Using Him' by Moonwriting1987 (LF)

4 chapters of TweetyGram by ChristinaAnnRiley 

Username: UnbalancedMom333 ** (2 stories) Hetty and Ryan and A New Reflection ✔️

Send a request to UnbalancedMom333: (inline comment here)

UnbalancedMom333's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

UnbalancedMom333's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (1-3) of Wish We Never Started by augtwy (LF)

5 ch of Theater Girl and Player by 0o0sbookshop (LF)

Username: Voyageavecmoi  ** (2 stories) A Different Slice and Flight Risk  ✔️

Send a request to Voyageavecmoi: (inline comment here)

Voyageavecmoi's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Voyageavecmoi's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters (The Mark of Mastery Exam to Enchanted Dominion) of A Summoner's Story by SnowWhite249172 (LF)

2 chapters of 'Love in Destin' by adexpergo (LF)

2 chapters (1-2) of 'When Love Talks' by amygiraffe (LF)

3 chapters of 'Ornate' by -melodious

3 chapters of 'Wish We Never Started' by augtwy (LF)

3 chapters of 'Unbreak My Heart' by Kikipee

Writers in this section are looking for Moderate exchanges. Minimum comment requirements for Moderate are: 7+ complete lines(PC)/13+ lines(mobile) of comment(s) on each chapter.

Empty for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.1K 375 29
[OPEN] Astania's book club for those who wish to have a stress-free, non-structured environment. You can choose any member's book to read, and receiv...
8.6K 328 8
Keempat begal tadi merangsek ke tengah dengan beringas. Brawok dan Jumpring melompat sambil mengeluarkan tendangan pamungkas mereka. Mahesa Kawulung...
6.5K 182 19
[AU based on Season 17] Andrew tries to figure out his feelings after Meredith died. How is he supposed to grieve and how can he maybe move on at som...