Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 50

710 6 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 50/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

‌Make them afraid. Zhou Sulan shook her head: "
  Will so many people shoot?" And in this case, is it more important for people to live, or for books to remain?
  "If shooting is really going to happen, what will the victims think? " "
  I'm afraid ethics experts can't answer this question.
  What's more, in extreme cases, no one will reason with you.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "Mom and Dad, you stay at home, I will Come and have a look.
  Zhou Sulan immediately said: "No! " It's such a mess there, what's the point of running there. Ruan
  Ning comforted and said: "I just went to take a look. If there is any problem, I will run away immediately. And don't worry, I have a gun to protect myself." "
  Zhou Sulan was still worried and took her daughter's right hand: "Ruan Ning, this matter has nothing to do with us, and this is a virtual world. Everything here has been destroyed. Our original world is still fine. No antiques will be lost, and the books will be in good condition. Ruan
  Ning smiled: "Mom, of course I know what you're talking about."
  "I'm not going to die, I'm just going to see what's going on. What do you think? " And I have a hunch that I can get good things there.
  Zhou Sulan was suspicious: "Really? " You promise to hide aside and not come forward in anything.
  Ruan Ning: "I promise, I really just go and have a look. " "
  She thought for a while, took out a set of clothes she had gone out with, and smeared firewood ash on it so that it would no longer look like it was. She
  also got it on her face and hair. It was very dirty.
  After finishing, Ruan Ning told the two of them a few words, went downstairs and left.
  The distant mountains were really far away from here, Ruan Ning didn't stop, and it took about half an hour to reach the destination.
  This By that time, there was no one at the foot of the mountain.
  She hid at this time to replenish her energy, ate high-calorie chocolate and potato chips, and set off towards the mountain.
  When she reached the top of the mountain, it was almost two o'clock.
  Everything on the mountain was full of energy. There were estimated to be more than 1,000 people. Ruan Ning secretly took off her scarf, put her hands in her pockets, and quietly blended into the crowd.
  Only then did she realize that some of the people who came were from the refugee camps, and there were many scattered around. The ruthless people outside. The
  ones standing at the front making trouble, holding knives in their hands, all look like bullies.
  The disaster relief camp troops have not arrived yet.
  The door of the edition hall is closed tightly, and there is no movement inside the wall.
  Ruan Ning buried her head After walking around in the crowd for a few times, I heard a lot of things.
  Some people said that they could just break in, grab the book and run away, and there would be no way to trace it later.
  Others said why should they run away, such a good place People should live there, why are there so many incendiary objects not being used and crowded in the gymnasium.
  We should have moved here directly, it is much more spacious.
  There are still people who are timid and want to retreat.
  "No troops will come if we wait any longer." , they have guns.
  " How about a gun? " Are you going to shoot at us? We just want to survive.
  Ruan Ning was observing the situation when suddenly the person in front said: "Everyone, be quiet! " Give me all the peace! Ruan
  Ning looked over and saw a big man standing at the door of the edition hall, shouting loudly: "Everyone, be quiet and listen to me." "
  The crowd gradually became quiet.
  "I know you think our behavior today was wrong. If it were before, I would also support protecting our culture.
  "But think about it, how many people have died now? " How many of your parents, grandparents, daughters, and sons around you are still alive?
  "If there are no people left, what's the use of keeping these books? " The
  big man was actually not illiterate, and he spoke fluently: "So today we must break into this version library. The collection of books, bookshelves, and wooden buildings inside are our hope for survival." "
  This makes sense, but also makes no sense.
  There are so many frozen trees on the mountain, and there is still an unexplored world under the ice.
  Ruan Ning moved her eyes away from the big man. She wanted to see Looking at everyone's reaction, she didn't expect her eyes to be in direct contact with Chu Dingfeng.
  She discovered Chu Dingfeng.
  Chu Dingfeng also saw her, with a look on his face that he wanted to eat people.
  Ruan Ning felt like shit in her heart. , silently put his hands behind his back, and then put the copy bracelet on his right wrist.

Chapter 41
  Chu Dingfeng’s current skill is, to put it bluntly, copying, but there are prerequisites for his copying.
  Can he get this skill? It's hard to say. The male protagonist opposite her wouldn't stretch her hips too much, right?
  Anyway, she definitely deserves it.

  As for whether Chu Dingfeng would kill her, Ruan Ning had already known his inner plan through the system. The stallion man was now focused on looking for beautiful women. How could he kill her when he met her?
  Ruan Ning made a plan in her heart and stood there waiting for Chu Dingfeng to rush over.
  Chu Dingfeng narrowed his eyes, obviously thinking about something in his mind.
  Just as the two were confronting each other, the big man standing in front of the version hall suddenly said: "Everyone, rush with me!"
  The crowd was so excited that they all pushed forward. Ruan Ning was almost knocked over. In order to avoid a stampede, she had no choice but to ‌Follow the crowd and move inside.
  He was also forced to maintain a distance from Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning said to the system at this time: "Tongtong, are you still my elf? You didn't remind me in advance that Chu Dingfeng was here!" The
  system was aggrieved: "I'm sorry, but he teleported here. Ruan
  Ning paused: "Zhao Nana is pregnant?"
  System: "No, do you remember that time he wanted to test whether it was possible to have a woman in the flesh business, and then used a pound of compressed biscuits... Although he did not get family points later, but ‌That woman is pregnant."
  Ruan Ning was silent.
  "The golden finger will only react after fifteen days of pregnancy. Anyway, he just triggered the golden finger. He heard that there is trouble here and he came from far away."
  "Okay." I know that I can't blame the system. Ruan Ning quickly decided: "Then we will copy his teleportation skills later."
  The system regained its energy: "That's right, copy him." ~Si~Rabbit~Net~文~ File~share~share~and~read~online~
  At this time, the crowd has arrived in front of the edition library.
  This gate looks solid, but no matter how solid the gate is, people are afraid of climbing over the wall. In order to get inside, they are willing to step on me while I step on you.
  Soon, someone actually climbed over the wall and got in.
  At this time, a gunshot suddenly came from the wall.
  The people who were still outside were immediately frightened.
  "What happened?"
  "Someone inside has a gun. Did anyone kill anyone?"
  "The people inside are talking!"
  "It's okay!" A voice came from inside the wall: "The soldier shot in the air, he didn't Dare to touch us."
  "Hurry up and come in!"
  Inside the wall, someone rushed to the gate and opened it from the inside.
  With a "boom", the crowd quickly squeezed in.
  Ruan Ning wanted to retreat to the side, but the situation did not allow it. She was also squeezed into the wall. She looked up and saw that the main door of the main building was still closed.
  There were three people standing in front of the museum, two armed soldiers, and an old man in his sixties.
  Their guns were held upright, and no one dared to move them for a while.
  There was a lot of space inside, and no one was pushing forward. Ruan Ning quietly stepped aside and looked back at Chu Dingfeng's position.
  Chu Dingfeng was nowhere to be seen.
  The system said: "Host, he teleported into the museum while no one was paying attention."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and said nothing.
  At this time, the old man standing at the gate spoke: "Everyone, calm down! Let me introduce myself first. I am the current director of the edition library. My name is Lu Ping." "
  I'm not stopping you. There is no way to survive, but I hope everyone will look up and take a look at this version library."
  The old man said: "The country spent countless efforts to build this, hoping to ensure that our culture can be passed down in the disaster."
  "There are books here. There are a total of 24 million volumes, which are the crystallization of our five thousand years of culture. They contain the efforts of the ancients written down stroke by stroke with brushes, and the records of the hard work of our modern people." "
  There are also us in it . The characteristic books of the province include our genealogy and local chronicles, which are traces of survival left by our ancestors." "
  Now, we have clearly known that the Southwest Pavilion has been destroyed by floods, and the Northern Pavilion is also in danger."

  "Look outside this museum. There are still many dead trees there."
  "I hope everyone will think again. Even if we still have to burn it down in the end and erase the traces of thousands of years of civilization, but " We can do our best to make it exist longer."
  "Leave hope for our civilization."
  "Maybe one day the disaster will be over, and then everyone hopes that their children will be illiterate and not know where we are. "Is there a road?"
  "These books were written by our ancestors who traveled through mountains and ridges and went through many hardships. We hope to leave us with survival experience through words, and by observing the universe, we can bring a happier life to future generations. ."
  "Compendium of Materia Medica."
  "Essential Techniques for Elevating the People."
  "Tiangong Kaiwu."
  Lu Ping's voice was not loud, but a little hoarse.
  Standing next to him were two soldiers who looked to be under twenty years old, with traces of frostbite on their faces and hands.
  The crowd finally calmed down‌.
  Ruan Ning asked the system: "What is Chu Dingfeng doing inside? Has he come out?" The
  system said: "No, he teleported into the ancient book library and was flipping through books inside."
  Ruan Ning felt helpless, she would not teleport. If you use skills, you can't rush in and fight Chu Dingfeng.
  If he hadn't come out, he wouldn't be able to copy the teleportation skill today.
  Do you want to wait here for him to come out? But Chu Dingfeng can teleport now, so he might just leave later.
  When Ruan Ning was hesitating, the big man who had just spoken outside the wall stood up again.
  Compared with Director Lu, he seemed more confident: "Everyone! What this director said makes sense, but does it make sense for us to continue to live?" "
  What he said is very beautiful, I wouldn't say that. Beautiful words, I only know that there is hope for us to survive!"
  "Rush in, we can get warmth, and we don't have to pick up garbage in this ice and snow."
  "Our relatives will not be frozen. "
  Look at the frostbite on your bodies. How many people have been injured by the frost and killed themselves? Can we still care about so many?"
  The big man shouted: "Are you going to charge me?"
  This time After saying this, the crowd started to commotion again.
  Ruan Ning decided to leave this group of people first and then take action again.
  Seeing that the crowd was hesitating, the big man had a look in his eyes: "I'll be the striker. As long as you follow me, you won't have to suffer the cold anymore!"
  After that, he held an extra-long watermelon knife and pointed at Director Lu and three others rushed over.
  As most people expected, the two young soldiers did not fire. They did not dare to actually point their guns at the victims.
  The result was that there was a huge disparity in strength between the two sides, but the big man's knife penetrated the body of the soldier on the left.
  The crowd was in an uproar.
  Ruan Ning did not expect such a thing to happen, or perhaps no one expected it.
  The big man shouted: "Their gun is broken! It's frozen! Let's get in together."
  Someone in the crowd really started to move.
  It's just that they completely forgot that someone inside had fired a warning shot just now.
  The gun wasn't broken.
  Of course, not everyone is so vicious. Some people saw the soldiers being injured and immediately shouted: "What are you doing? We just want books and wood. We can't hurt people!" "
  Hurry up and drive !" Gun."
  "Hurry up and shoot to stop them."

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 50/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
48.6K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
608K 63.8K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...