Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 43

835 10 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 43/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Ruan Ning silently went to the bathroom to wash up, cleared the space in the refrigerator, and then took a pot and placed it on the return air stove.

  She asked softly: "Dad, Mom, what's for breakfast?"
  Zhou Sulan's eyes turned red: "What's for breakfast? I can't eat anything."
  Ruan Cifeng said nothing.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment, removed the pot, put a kettle on to boil water, and threw a few sweet potatoes into the small oven next to it.
  Zhou Sulan couldn't help but ask: "Did so many people die when it rained last time?"
  Ruan Ning did not answer directly: "You can run upstairs when it rains heavily, but there is no place to escape when it is extremely cold."
  Zhou Sulan couldn't figure it out: " What the hell is this place? Can we really survive?"
  Ruan Ning comforted: "At least we are alive now."
  Ruan Cifeng looked at his lost wife and daughter who was pretending to be strong, and suddenly raised his voice Voice: "Yes! At least we are still alive now. We are lucky enough compared to others, so we have to work harder." "
  When I just came out of the countryside, I was far worse than the people around me, but now I am not ..."
  Zhou Sulan interrupted him: "Stop reciting this sutra, it is more serious to find a way to survive."
  Ruan Cifeng said weakly: "I must find a way, don't you still have a golden finger? I listen to you two."
  Ruan Ning said immediately: "Then you have to fill your stomach first. Only when you are full can you have the strength to work."
  Ruan Cifeng said: "Yes, yes, yes, we can't sit still and wait for death. We have to fill our stomachs. Try to survive."
  Zhou Sulan still had no appetite.
  At this time, there was a sudden knock on their door.
  Ruan Ning knew they were brother and sister Cheng Jilue next door. She gave Zhou Sulan a hug, got up and walked to the door.
  Now there are three doors to her house, and quilts are hung at the back as door curtains.
  Afraid of cold air pouring into the house, Ruan Ning walked into the corridor after opening the door and covered the door.
  Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan came. Cheng Jili was wearing thick clothes and had a depressed expression: "Ning Ning, my brother and I want to go out for a look. Do you want to go out?"
  Ruan Ning frowned and asked: "You guys are now. Why are you going out? It's too cold outside. It's better to wait for two days to get used to
  it." Cheng Jikuan sighed and said, "I'm afraid if we wait another two days, everything that can be lit will be looted."
  Ruan Ning knew that Cheng Jikuan had stored up a lot of firewood. , which can fill at least three rooms, but this is far from enough during the extreme cold period.
  There was no stove in his house. Ruan Ning thought for a while and said, "I want to wait two days before going out. How is the situation downstairs?"
  Cheng Jili frowned: "They have two children, what can they do? ‌."
  "Fortunately, they didn't burn all the clothes like others. Sister Lingxia is now wearing Dr. Zhou's clothes, which are the clothes the two children didn't wear. They are wrapped tightly in quilts." "
  Brother Zhu went out early in the morning. , said she was going to the refugee camp to find Dr. Zhou, to see people alive and dead, and to see corpses, and she didn’t know what the situation was now."
  After speaking, she lowered her eyes and said no more, with melancholy on her brows.
  From super flares to heavy rains, Ruan Ning had never seen her look like this before, as if she had changed overnight.
  Cheng Jikuan said at this time: "I would like to thank you very much last night. If you hadn't woken us up, maybe Ji Yue and I would have needed you to collect the bodies."
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "I just couldn't sleep at night, I'm just lucky. . You should be careful when you go out."
  Cheng Jikuan: "We will pay attention. You and your parents have just been reunited. We will wait until you are settled."
  Ruan Ning said.
  After watching the two people leave, she locked the safety door, but she always felt that the keyhole was not smooth.
  Maybe the temperature is too low, and I don't know if these two locks will be scrapped.
  Returning to the house, Zhou Sulan quickly asked: "Are they going out?"
  Ruan Ning nodded: "They want to go out to find some firewood."
  Zhou Sulan immediately admired her heart: "This is a good mental quality, I can't even recover. But now Isn't it dangerous to go out?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Sooner or later, you have to adapt to this temperature. People's adaptability is actually very strong, and it may be a little warmer when exercising."
  Zhou Sulan took a deep breath: "You are right. , I should adapt as soon as possible."
  Ruan Cifeng had already cooked the noodles and served a bowl to each of the mother and daughter.
  He also heated up beef and side dishes.
  Ruan Ning asked the system while eating: "What's going on with Chu Dingfeng? How could the number of people around him be reduced? Will they freeze to death?" The
  system said: "Yes and no, after escaping from the safe house, he was not Have you moved into the villa area you searched for?"

  Ruan Ning nodded.
  After Chu Dingfeng fled from the community, he took Zhao Darui and his family to the villa area.
  This place was visited by two groups of people later, but they found that everything was gone and they could only leave with some valuable-looking things.
  It is far away from the city, and only a few teams can find a way to get here.
  Chu Dingfeng settled here. He lived in a big villa and had no shortage of food and drink. Chu Dingfeng was very happy for a while.
  But he soon discovered the disadvantage of living here, that is, there are no people in the villa area, let alone women.
  Without a woman, there would be no golden finger. Chu Dingfeng gradually became anxious and vented his energy on Zhao Nana.
  For such a long time, Zhao Nana failed to get pregnant.
  Chu Dingfeng was unhappy. He scolded Zhao Nana every day for being unable to have children, and suspected that she was a fake virgin. She had been fucked too many times before and was unable to have children.
  Zhao Nana shed tears every night.
  Chu Dingfeng wanted to find a way from outside, leaving early and coming back late every day, in disguised form of depriving their family of food, making Zhao Nana's younger brother starve and lose weight, and making the Zhao family secretly wipe their tears.
  The next day, Zhao Darui suddenly developed a fever.
  No experts have named this disease. Everyone calls it the doomsday virus, and people who get sick are called doomsday diseases. ▃思▃Rabbit▃Documents▃Share▃and▃Online▃Read▃Read▃Zhao
  Darui’s wife Cheng Jiaoyue was quickly infected, and the two of them lay in bed unable to get up.
  Zhao Nana had no choice. She didn't like Zhao Darui, but she had a close relationship with Cheng Jiaoyue.
  She could only go to Chu Dingfeng and ask her husband to take out the medicine.
  Chu Dingfeng was already very impatient at this time. On the one hand, Zhao Nana was never pregnant. You must know that he has a golden finger, and it stands to reason that women are easy to give birth to.
  On the other hand, he felt that Zhao Darui was an unlucky person. Ever since he got together with him, he had been extremely unlucky.
  Chu Dingfeng said: "Myrrh, where can I get antipyretics? Do you know the current price of an antipyretic?"
  "You can't even conceive a child, and you still want me to give you medicine?"
  Zhao Nana didn't know. ‌Chu Dingfeng could trigger the golden finger and said depressedly: "Husband, why do you always push me to get pregnant? I can't tell whether I am pregnant or not in the first two months. Besides, how can I give birth if I am pregnant in this situation? What do you hope? Is your child born at the end of the world?"
  Chu Dingfeng sneered: "That means you think too much. Anyway, you just have to give birth, and I promise to feed you."
  At this point, he suddenly narrowed his eyes: "Zhao Nana, I said, why don't you You're pregnant, you won't
  take medicine secretly, right?" Zhao Nana's eyes widened: "How is it possible, where can I get medicine? I also want to ask you to give my mother an antipyretic medicine, otherwise she really won't be able to survive."
  Chu Dingfeng pouted: "What kind of medicine is there? My medicine is only for my women."
  After saying this, Chu Dingfeng suddenly smiled sinisterly at Zhao Nana: "You can take medicine if you want, I remember you. Mom is about ten years younger than your dad, and she is also pretty. She married her because your dad was rich."
  Zhao Nana didn't react: "Husband, what do you mean?"
  Chu Dingfeng said slowly: "You Guess what I mean."
  Zhao Nana's heart suddenly turned upside down and she even wanted to vomit.
  She felt that she must have thought wrong. Although Chu Dingfeng was unreliable and had a bad personality, he was not so shameless and despicable.
  Leaving the master bedroom, Zhao Nana looked at her parents' room from a distance, always feeling that they were dying.
  Zhao Nana felt pain in her heart and decided not to sleep with Chu Dingfeng tonight. It was best to let Chu Dingfeng beg her to go back to the master bedroom. Then she could take the opportunity to get antipyretic medicine.
  She went to her four-year-old brother's room and planned to make do with it for the night.
  Unfortunately, Zhao Nana was still too naive. Little did she know that after she left, Chu Dingfeng swaggered into Zhao Darui and Cheng Jiaoyue's room.
  He was really shameless, and he knew the virtues of Zhao Darui, so he made his intentions simple and straightforward.

  Zhao Darui was dying of fever. When he heard that he could get antipyretic medicine, he stumbled off the bed and fell to the ground. He pulled Chu Dingfeng's trousers and said, "I do, I do, my wife... No, Cheng Jiaoyue tastes really good." Yes, although she is a little older, she is experienced and knows how to serve men."
  Cheng Jiaoyue scolded angrily: "You piece of shit, why did I marry you in the first place?"
  "Don't you just see me right? Do you have a car and a house? Otherwise, why would you marry a man who is ten years older than you?"
  Cheng Jiaoyue burst into tears: "Zhao Darui, when I was young, I saw you being good to me. You swear to be good to me all your life. ‌."
  "You believe it even if I swear, are you a fool?" Zhao Darui was too lazy to pay attention to her.
  He tried hard to please Chu Dingfeng, and dared to say any obscene words: "Son-in-law! Chief! Listen to me, it's really hard to mess with people. My wife is really not good at all. What's more, this is your beautiful mother-in-law. As long as you relieve my fever." Medicine, I'll go out immediately, pretending I don't know what to do."
  Chu Dingfeng thought that it would just matter if you go out or not, but he still threw down two antipyretics: "You can figure it out yourself."
  Zhao Darui was delighted. Kuang, picked up the antipyretic medicine, put his hands on the ground, and climbed out.
  Along the way, he climbed to the kitchen.
  "Oh, cuckold." Chu Dingfeng smiled proudly and looked back at Cheng Jiaoyue: "Mother-in-law, do you want antipyretic medicine?"

Chapter 37
  Cheng Jiaoyue didn't answer him, she took it from the bed. He took out the knife he had hidden for a long time and wiped his neck.
  Blood instantly stained the bed.
  Chu Dingfeng was stunned, cursed the country, and subconsciously ran over to press her wound with a quilt.
  Cheng Jiaoyue was suffering from a fever, and the hot blood kept flowing out, staining Chu Dingfeng's hands.
  Seeing that he couldn't be saved, Chu Dingfeng threw away the quilt: "Damn it! How could such a thing happen! Both of them are stupid women."
  In the room, Zhao Nana was sleeping in a daze. When she heard the commotion, she came out and saw her father in the kitchen. She quickly ran to her parents' door and saw Cheng Jiaoyue lying in a pool of blood.
  "Mom!" Zhao Nana cried and ran to the bed, wanting to hug her mother.
  Chu Dingfeng grabbed her and said, "Aren't you allowed to enter the house? You are still pregnant. What if you have a fever?"
  Zhao Nana shouted hoarsely: "Let me go. What happened to my mother?"
  Chu Dingfeng said: "She couldn't hold on and felt that living was very painful, so she committed suicide."
  "Impossible!" Zhao Nana's eyes were filled with hatred, and she looked straight at Chu Dingfeng.
  Chu Dingfeng didn't take this seriously. After all, Zhao Nana was just an 18-year-old girl with a weak character who could be bullied.
  Even when her father gave her away, she would just cry.
  Chu Dingfeng said: "Nothing is impossible. If you don't believe me, ask your father. I gave them both antipyretics."
  Zhao Nana looked towards the kitchen and was waiting to swallow the antipyretics. Father.
  "Really?" she asked Chu Dingfeng in a hoarse voice.
  Chu Dingfeng said: "Of course it is true. Why should I lie to you? Do I need to lie to you?"
  Do I need to lie to you?
  What did she do to make this man despise her so much?
  Zhao Nana felt as if she had been struck by lightning, her expression was dull, and there was no light in her eyes.
  Chu Dingfeng: "Hurry up and follow me. Let your father clean up here. The temperature may be cooling down tonight. Let's throw some furniture into the fireplace and light the fire."
  Zhao Nana glanced at him, lowered her eyes and said, "Okay .”

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 43/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
75.2K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
13.1K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...