Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 39

877 12 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 39/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

.
  sun.
  It's the sun.
  Countless people hugged each other and shed tears of pain and joy.
  "The rain finally stopped, and we don't have to suffer anymore."
  Cheng Jiqi also woke up. She ran to the balcony and stared at the east without blinking: "Brother, it's the sun, the sun has finally come out! "
  I have never loved the sun so much!"
  Cheng Jiqiu said with tears on his face: "Finally there is sunshine, Mom, I finally see the sun again."
  Cheng Jikuan also had a smile on his face.
  "Is everything over?" Cheng Jili still felt that he was dreaming: "It's great."
  This sunrise not only made ordinary people happy, but also the people who killed and set fire in the apocalypse.
  Really, being able to see the sun and stop the rain is so much better than being a bully!
  As time goes by, the sun changes from red to invisible, and the sunlight falls on the windowsill.
  Cheng Jili moved all the clothes out and hung them one by one on the balcony, still muttering: "No, no, no, the mattress on the bed must be sun-dried too." "
  Ah, I should be the one who wants to bask in the sun. ! Don’t care if it’s moldy or not.”
  Cheng Jikuan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry: “Just rest next to me and I’ll dry it.”
  Cheng Jiqiu rolled his eyes: “I’ll go find Ning Ning and go with him.”
  She ran out the door quickly and knocked on the door. Next door.
  "Ning Ning, let's go to the top floor and have a look. I haven't been in the sun for a long time, and I want to experience it at 360 degrees."
  Ruan Ning thought about it and said, "Forget it, I've endured it for so long. When we go out, we can't fail. We can also bask in the sun
  on the balcony." Cheng Jili was disappointed: "Okay, just bask in the balcony for a while."
  The two came to the balcony of Ruan Ning's house, because she was Donghu, and this time There is more sunshine.
  Cheng Jili let out a comfortable sigh.
  Ruan Ning raised her head slightly. Because she had not been exposed to such bright light for a long time, she could not open her eyes. She could only squint her eyes to feel the moisture, warmth, and maybe... Ice cold.
  "The sun has come out, but it doesn't seem to be getting warmer." Cheng Jili muttered, "But the sun has just come out. Just wait for two days."
  Ruan Ning knew that he didn't have to wait for two days.
  Because there are only two days of sunshine in total, the temperature will take a sharp turn from the day after tomorrow, dropping to minus 48 degrees.
  The day after tomorrow, it will reach minus 50 degrees.
  After that, the temperature will remain at around minus 57 degrees, and may even reach an extreme value of nearly minus 70 degrees.
  In this city where temperatures rarely go below zero, the extreme cold will reveal its terrifying power.
  After half an hour of basking in the sun, Cheng Jili stopped being lazy and said he wanted to go home and do some hygiene.
  Ruan Ning walked her to the door and found that Cheng Jikuan was cleaning up the living room next door. For ventilation, he simply opened the door.
  Seeing the two of them, he asked unexpectedly: "Why did you just chat for such a while?"
  Cheng Jili smiled and said: "I can't let you work alone."
  Cheng Jikuan was amused in his heart: "It's okay, the sun is out anyway, we There's no rush to finish it today."
  It seems that even he is hopeful that everything will return to normal.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said nothing.
  Just be happy to have a little more time and remind them tomorrow.
  After returning to the room, Ruan Ning asked the system again: "How long will it take to teleport my parents?"
  The system finally answered clearly this time: "At 24 o'clock tonight, we will teleport on time."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "It's so fast. Where is it teleported to? Do I have to pick it up?" "
  No, it will be teleported directly to the host."
  Ruan Ning was speechless: "This is too casual. How can I follow Someone explain why my parents suddenly appeared?"
  System: "I'm rowing to find you?"
  Ruan Ning: "..."
  The system said: "Don't worry, the host, this time the main system will intervene in this world to make them feel uncomfortable. When something goes wrong, you will subconsciously accept it."
  Ruan Ning sighed: "Your father is stronger."
  Because her parents were coming in the evening, Ruan Ning decided to do a good cleaning.
  It was like this before. She lived alone. If her parents came to see her, they had to do some cleaning, otherwise her mother would talk about it for two hours.
  Also prepare some welcome gifts.
  Her father doesn't smoke but drinks, so just a bottle of Maotai.
  As for mom, can she take out the lady mask?
  A table of dishes is indispensable. Ruan Ning has not cooked by herself since time travel, so she wants to show off her skills today.
  Compared with other families, Ruan Ning's house is actually quite clean. After all, she didn't light a fire at home, and no one came in or out of her house.

  Even the windows, every corner needs to be cleaned.
  Ruan Ning decided to wash the curtains, sheets, and sofa covers first. Anyway, there was rarely sunshine today and they could be dried.
  This job is very simple. Ruan Ning throws the things that need to be washed into the space washing machine, then plugs in the washing machine in the space, connects the water inlet to the water storage space, and then designs a sewage space to easily clean large items. No noise yet.
  Then, she started cleaning the windows, trying to make them bright and clean.
  It took a full four hours to finally finish cleaning and dry all the laundry.
  Ruan Ning felt sore all over, so she took out a sofa from the space and placed it on the balcony, sitting on it to bask in the sun.
  Looking at the clean home, she felt endless satisfaction in her heart.
  In the evening, I started thinking about what to eat.
  Cooking oil smoke is relatively large, and now the smell wafting out can irritate the whole building. As for the space for cooking, she has not yet had this micro-management, and no fire can be lit inside.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and decided to focus on steamed vegetables today.
  Little green dragon and big crab, these two things are indispensable.
  Cut some pork, make steamed pork, and put a layer of sweet potatoes on top, which is fragrant and sweet.
  One bowl of duck hot pot. She made this by herself before time travel. She can cook three bowls of duck hot pot every day, so the taste is pretty good.
  Steamed beef doesn't seem to taste good. Australian Wagyu doesn't know how to fry steak, so I just eat it from the restaurant. It has a strong taste, is fragrant and rich, and goes well with rice. ┆Thought┆Rabbit┆Article┆File┆Share┆with┆Online┆┆Read┆Read┆After the
  five main dishes are completed, cook another shrimp, one steamed cabbage with garlic, one sausage, and‌ A bowl of soda meat.
  Ruan Ning grabbed the time to start working, and Ruan Ning got everything done. The time had already reached 11:48 pm.
  The dining table was cleared, a bottle of Moutai was placed on the table, and Ruan Ning sat quietly on the dining table chair.
  The system said: "Countdown to 10 seconds."
  Ruan Ning quickly stood up.
  "Three seconds."
  "Transmission started, transmission completed."
  Ruan Ning opened her eyes wide and saw two people appearing in front of her as if out of thin air. They were still wearing pajamas and their eyes were confused.
  Soon, Zhou Sulan found Ruan Ning in front of her and said in disbelief: "Ning Ning?"
  Ruan Ning blinked her eyes and tears fell from her eyes: "Mom."
  Although the girl in front of her was only seven points She looked similar, not as good-looking as her Ruan Ning, but Zhou Sulan still recognized her.
  Her tears suddenly stopped and she hugged her daughter: "Where did you go? You heartless person, you left your parents behind. Do you know how worried your parents are about you?"
  Ruan Ning hugged her. Live mother.
  They didn't know how long they had been crying. Next to them, Ruan Cifeng was also wiping his tears and holding them in his arms.
  It took about twenty minutes for the family to calm down.
  Zhou Sulan asked: "What is going on? Where is this place? Where have you been for three months?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Mom, please listen to me and explain slowly."
  Zhou Sulan nodded.
  Ruan Ning took out the original book: "Can you see this?"
  Ruan Cifeng saw a screen suddenly appear on Ruan Ning's hand, and it didn't have a back cover. The entire screen was transparent.
  This is seen in science fiction movies. Ruan Cifeng was surprised and said: "You can see it. What is this?"
  Ruan Ning said: "This is the world we are in now."
  She spent a lot of time explaining to the two what it means to wear a book. What a dangerous world this novel creates.
  Zhou Sulan was in disbelief: "How could you pass through a book? This is really a world in a book?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Ruan Cifeng asked: "Can we still go back?"

  Ruan Ning shook her head and said, "Probably not."
  The two fell silent. After a while, Zhou Sulan said, "If you can't go back, then don't go back. As long as our family can be reunited, we can do it anywhere."
  Ruan Ning said, "Dad, Mom, this The world is very dangerous and will experience all kinds of natural disasters."
  "It's dark now and you can't see clearly. You can see tomorrow. The water has already flooded the sixth floor." "
  And at 2 o'clock in the morning tomorrow night, there will be... A sudden low-temperature cold wave broke out, freezing the whole world."
  Zhou Sulan was still a little confused.
  Ruan Cifeng was also confused. He thought for a while and said, "No matter what, we are reunited as a family."
  Ruan Ning didn't want them to be too heavy-hearted, so she smiled and said, "Although this world is very dangerous, I have a golden finger."
  Zhou Sulan asked curiously: "What is golden finger?"
  Ruan Ning explained: "You can understand golden finger as super power."
  Spreading her hands, she took out a box of durians from the space and put it in the palm of her hand: "Like me, I have ‌A storage space, this space is very large, and time stops inside. Things placed in the space will not rot or expire." "Don't
  worry, I have a lot of food, and I can refresh more. "
  This is difficult to explain, Ruan Ning plans to take it step by step slowly.
  Unexpectedly, Zhou Sulan said to herself over there: "So this super power is called a golden finger?"
  Her eyes suddenly lit up: "Then I also have a golden finger!"

Chapter 34
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "What? Goldfinger?"
  Zhou Sulan said: "I also have space, but mine seems to be different from what you said. It is not as big as yours, and it is filled with black soil."
  Is it a planting space?
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "Can it be planted? How big is the area?"
  Zhou Sulan estimated: "About an acre of land."
  Ruan Ning: "Is there a height limit?"
  Zhou Sulan was stunned, obviously not thinking about it. After answering this question, she sunk her thoughts into the planting space: "It seems to be four or five meters high. Let's just five meters. Any higher will not work."
  Ruan Ning calculated in her mind.
  One acre of land is approximately 666 square meters, plus a height of 5 meters, which means a total of more than 3,300 cubic meters.
  She worked hard for three months, and the space was only a little over 4,000 yuan.
  Of course, the planting space is definitely not worth using for storage, but trees generally don’t grow that high. I wonder if it can be suspended for storage.
  Even without storage, one acre of land is more than enough for their family to grow something.
  Ruan Ning suddenly thought of something: "Does this planting space sometimes multiply?"
  Zhou Sulan came across too many new terms: "What does this mean?"
  "For example, rice matures in seven or eight months. , can this last three months? It means that the flow of time is faster than in the real world."
  Zhou Sulan shook her head: "I don't know."
  Ruan Ning asked the system in her heart: "Can my mother's golden finger double its growth? ?"
  The system replied: "Not for the time being. Her planting space will grow with your growth."
  Ruan Ning knew what she was doing and looked at her father.
  Ruan Cifeng saw the two mothers and daughters looking at him eagerly, and his scalp suddenly became tight: "I don't have it, don't look at me, I'm still me."
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and Zhou Sulan said proudly: "Everyone is wearing books. Why don't you have a golden finger?"
  Ruan Cifeng asked.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 39/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
19.7K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story