Stock up the refrigerator and...

נכתב על ידי ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... עוד

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 37

892 10 1
נכתב על ידי ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 37/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

"
  I owe you 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits. If I find a place today, I will give you the reward tomorrow."
  Ruan Ningda said: "No problem. " "
  After leaving the ship, the three of them took Wang Lingxia back to the 17th floor. Ruan Ning pretended to check the quality of the rice and secretly added a little to it.
  Then, she turned around and reminded them that they must protect the food and it is best to replace the rice with compressed biscuits. , or else eat it quickly to avoid anyone thinking about it.
  Wang Lingxia nodded and said he understood.
  After returning home, the system smiled and said: "Host, you are awesome! As long as Sun Yongchao raided the Tianlang Group's lair earlier, Chu Dingfeng would definitely miss out tonight.
  "I hope he moves quickly. " Ruan Ning said: "Who said that Chu Dingfeng was in the advanced stage of procrastination and didn't take advantage of the victory last night to pursue it."
  The system chuckled: "Of course, he can't compare to your quick response and extraordinary wit. " Ruan
  Ning shook her head: "You should work harder when settling the rewards. There is really no need to flatter me." "
  System hehe.
  In fact, Sun Yongchao moved really fast.
  Not only did he destroy the Sirius group's den, but he was also worried that some members would not come back, so he arranged for people to wait there.

Chapter 32
  Such a development, Ruan Ning I didn’t expect it.
  According to the plot of the original book, Chu Dingfeng led people to attack the Sirius regiment’s lair at night. Originally, he could get a lot of supplies this time, and he also had a wife and a concubine.
  Yes, Chu Dingfeng also had a concubine.
  Novel It is described in this way. At that time, Chu Dingfeng rescued twelve women. Among them, a mother and daughter were very beautiful. The mother begged Chu Dingfeng to take them in, so he took them home, while the other women Live and die on your own, or reward those with good looks to their subordinates.
  The mother presented her well-protected daughter to Chu Dingfeng. She felt that she was not worthy of Chu Dingfeng and took on the responsibility of a cook.
  But people like Chu Dingfeng How could he give up his mother and daughter?
  He was so greedy.
  In the end, his mother became a concubine with a lower status.
  Chu Dingfeng tasted the sweetness. After that, there were many "concubines" who were not qualified to be wives. , and also took in two "housemaids".
  Ruan Ning got goosebumps when she watched it.
  Even if it means more children and more happiness, why has the feudal hierarchy been restored?
  And the current situation is, Chu Dingfeng rushed to the lair as planned. The supplies of the Sirius Regiment had been confiscated, and the women were placed in a temporary refugee camp.
  Chu Dingfeng was greeted by dumplings.
  The two sides were fighting hand-to-hand. How could Chu Dingfeng do this? He could be an opponent of the national team. He surrendered within a minute of being beaten and all his men were arrested.
  Because Chu Dingfeng stood at the back of the team, he got the chance to flee in a hurry and took his father-in-law and two people back to the community.
  After returning home, he He put everything away, grabbed the girl's hand and asked her to follow him.
  The girl's name was Zhao Nana, and she said in surprise: "Didn't you go out? Why did you come back so soon?" "
  Chu Dingfeng didn't have time to explain: "Whether you want to follow me or not, don't talk nonsense.
  Zhao Nana hesitated: "Where is my dad? " "
  Chu Dingfeng was impatient. If it weren't for his contribution to the family, he wouldn't bother talking nonsense: "Of course he will come with me. Zhao
  Nana still didn't want to leave: "There is water everywhere, where can we run?" And why should we run? "
  Chu Dingfeng: "What else could be the reason? We just went to wipe out the Sirius Regiment, but it turned out that the place had long been occupied by the army, and all our people were arrested.
  Zhao Nana said: "Then we don't have to run. We are fighting bandits. The army will definitely understand. " "
  I don't understand. I didn't know that I was from the army. I fired two shots, and I don't know if I hurt anyone. If I die or get hurt, who will understand me?" "
  Anyway, I will definitely leave. If you want to stay, then stay. Let's make a clean break." "
  Zhao Nana's face turned pale instantly.
  She didn't expect that Chu Dingfeng was so heartless that he would cut it off in two words.
  At this time, Zhao Darui ran up from downstairs and said anxiously: "Why haven't you finished cleaning up yet? Let's run away quickly, otherwise The running team is about to catch up! Zhao
  Nana's eyes widened in disbelief: "Dad, are we really going to run away?" "
  Zhao Darui is too lazy to pay attention to her. This girl is so naive. They usually bully the neighbors, take all the relief food distributed by the government for themselves, and kill so many people. Which one is not a capital crime?
  Zhao Darui coaxed: " We have to leave quickly. You have to believe that dad is definitely doing it for your own good and for the good of our family. "

  Zhao Nana started crying, wondering how it could be like this.
  Not long after they left, the army surrounded the building.

  Ruan Ning was stunned when she heard the system broadcast here.
  She picked up the original book and looked at it. The plot had already flown away, and she could not hold it back.
  The system said happily: "Congratulations to the host, for preventing Chu Dingfeng from marrying a wife and concubinage, and gaining 1,000 cubic meters of space." "Congratulations to the host
  , for letting the power of the building that Chu Dingfeng worked so hard to build come to naught, and gaining +3 physical fitness, +3 agility, and +3 strength. +3."
  "Congratulations to the host. Chu Dingfeng lost his safe house and has been in exile since then. He has obtained a refrigerator refresh x3 on the original basis." After
  Ruan Ning heard the last part, the corner of her mouth could not be restrained from rising: "In other words, I am now Can you refresh 600 rounds of bullets?"
  System: "Yes."
  Ruan Ning said excitedly: "Can you refresh 15 kilograms of rice, 78 bottles of mineral water, 15 kilograms of pork, and 3 durians?"
  System: " Not bad, host."
  "Holy shit!" Ruan Ning has no civility and courtesy. Only shit can express her current mood: "Then am I developed?"
  System: "That's right! We are all developed!"
  Ruan Ning Ning laughed out loud.
  She decided to go get another 1,000 tons of water tomorrow!
  There are also 600 bullets refreshed every day, which means that she can have tens of thousands of bullets immediately. ^_^思^_^Rabbit^_^Net^_^Text^_^file^_^share^_^share^_^with^_^on^_^line^_^read^_^read^_ ^
  It would be nice if the guns were also refreshed, but it's a pity.
  "Does Chu Dingfeng still have a bullet left?" Ruan Ning suddenly asked.
  The system said: "That's right, the male protagonist still has some sense. He can't use up all the bullets." "
  He is so lucky that he can run away like this."
  Ruan Ning felt sad in her heart and quickly cheered up. : "But what if I'm lucky? Now my home is gone."
  "It's a pity that the plot is completely derailed now. I don't know what will happen next."
  The system comforted: "It doesn't matter, I can help the host. Stare at him."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "It's all thanks to you, after all, you are my little Tiantian, I love you the most."
  The system was shy: "You are also my favorite master, I admire your intelligence, I will do my best to serve you."
  Ruan Ning thought about the conversation between the two and finally understood why this system loves to blow rainbow farts so much.
  Isn’t this the same thing as the object taking the form of its owner?
  It seems that I need to restrain myself a little more from now on.
  The next day, Ruan Ning went to the material exchange point as usual. Sun Yongchao changed his overbearing attitude and greeted her with a smile on his face.
  Ruan Ning smiled at him: "Leader, how about it? I didn't lie to you, did I?"
  Sun Yongchao said: "What do you call me, leader? Just call me Brother Sun."
  He paused: "Follow me."
  Cheng Jili's face was filled with emotion . Curious, Ruan Ning gave her a reassuring look and followed Sun Yongchao to the corner of the ship.
  As agreed, Sun Yongchao gave her 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits: "Yesterday's news was very accurate. If you have similar information in the future, you can contact me."

  Ruan Ning picked up the compressed biscuits and took a look, pretending to be very satisfied. : "Of course, this cooperation is so pleasant, we will continue to cooperate more."
  Sun Yongchao talked nonsense to her again, and the two separated.
  After returning to the rubber boat, Cheng Jili asked curiously: "Ning Ning, what were you doing with that officer just now? When did you become so familiar?"
  Ruan Ning pretended to be mysterious: "I can't tell you this yet. , anyway, he will be my connection from now on."
  "Wow!" Cheng Jili cheered: "That's great, Ning Ning, you are so awesome, I am right to hang out with you."

  Ruan Ning hehe.
  In the afternoon, she came to the reservoir again.
  This time we will collect 1,000 tons, which feels like a lot. I wonder if it will have an impact on the reservoir, and will the water level drop?
  Facts have proved that Ruan Ning really thinks too much, because the reservoir has already overflowed due to continuous rainfall, and her small tonnage can only slow down the overflow.
  Ruan Ning had a sudden thought, if she had an infinite space and kept collecting water, would she be able to collect the water in the apocalypse of heavy rain?
  But this is just whimsical.
  No more fish were received during the water collection this time. It seems that the government supply team has indeed come to collect and store the water.
  In the following days, there was still light rain in the sky, and people began to get used to fishing for seaweed every day in exchange for supplies.
  In a blink of an eye, it has been raining for two months.
  At this time, the epidemic period in the original book arrived.
  The temperature is also quietly dropping.
  Ruan Ning went out that day and found that many people were coughing and fishing for seaweed with pale faces.
  In order to survive, most people burned everything they could at home, including clothing. Now that the temperature has dropped a bit, they have to brave the cold rain to fish for seaweed, which makes their survival even more difficult.
  Even if you have thick clothes, you will only get wet and heavier in the rain, so it is better not to wear them at all.
  Under such conditions, more people have reduced resistance.
  Ruan Ning was horrified. When exchanging supplies, she pretended to be casual and said to the staff: "A lot of people have caught colds recently, will something happen?"
  The staff member sighed: "Yes, over there at the refugee camp." There are also many people with colds and fevers who are clamoring to take medicine, but where can we get medicine? The officers and soldiers guarding us have all been transferred."
  No wonder Sun Yongchao is not here.
  Ruan Ning sighed in her heart: "Then you have to take care of yourself."
  I didn't say that I shouldn't go to crowded places recently. The staff is on the material exchange ship. Can I not come into contact with people?

  Just as he was about to leave, the staff suddenly said: "By the way, did you see the notice next to it? Now the government is vigorously recruiting doctors and nurses. As long as these two types of people go to work in the disaster camps, doctors can get it every day." One pound of compressed biscuits!"
  Ruan Ning pretended to be surprised: "So many."
  Staff: "That's right, so if you have any doctors or nurses you know, be sure to tell them."
  Ruan Ning said casually: "Absolutely."
  That night , Ruan Ning sat on the ground and began to organize her inventory.
  Before traveling through time, she placed two boxes of anti-inflammatory pills in the refrigerator space. Now there are 321 boxes in total, which is 7,488 pills.
  There were 156 new boxes of ibuprofen, acetaminophen tablets, and Gankang tablets respectively, which means that the number of antipyretics was also 7,488, and there were only 2,808 Gankang tablets.
  Vitamin Refresh 156 bottles, this one is 100 capsules per bottle.
  Also, Ruan Ning never sorted out a cart of medicines she collected on the highway last time, so she quickly took out the medicine boxes and sorted them out one by one.
  Among them, there are quite a lot of antipyretics, especially 5 boxes of pediatric antipyretic suspension, each box containing about 100 bottles.
  This can be used for elderly and pregnant women with contraindications. Ruan Ning left two boxes.
  There are 5 boxes of other antipyretics, each box contains about 40 boxes, which is 200 boxes.
  In addition to antipyretics, there are also cold medicines, about twenty boxes in total.
  There are so many medicines that she can't finish even as a meal, not to mention that the refrigerator space can refresh antipyretics and anti-inflammatory drugs three times a day.
  Instead of letting them gather dust in her space, it would be better to take these medicines out.
  The question is how to take it out? There was a flood outside, and she didn't know where the provincial and municipal command headquarters were.
  Just throwing it in a building will certainly not

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 37/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
19.7K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
75.1K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...