Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 34

926 13 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 34/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

You also know about the self-rescue groups that are extremely evil people. Even if you kill them all, countless self-rescue groups will pop up, even worse in nature. "
  "If you don't mind it, I'll introduce you to live on the 17th floor for two days. Their landlord is an old doctor. "
  "This tank of gas counts as your check-in fee, and I won't charge you anything.
  Yan Ruoxue said: "You are at a disadvantage like this. " Ruan
  Ning laughed and said: "Who called you a policeman?" Even if I make a small contribution, if you want to stare at me, just keep staring. "
  Afterwards, Ruan Ning introduced Yan Ruoxue to 1701 and hurried home to take a shower.
  In the next two days, whenever Ruan Ning wanted to go out, she would run into Yan Ruoxue. She simply pretended to be walking and returned. Floor 18.
  During this period of time, Chu Dingfeng was making a lot of noise.
  The first batch of relief supplies arrived, but the supplies were too little or not at all. It’s not in the hands of anyone. There
  are not many boats in their community like Ruan Ning’s. At this stage, not many people have “shipbuilding” skills, and everyone is trapped in the building and dizzy from hunger. To make
  matters worse, they The community was also targeted by a nearby organization called Tianlang, and many people were robbed of the compressed biscuits they had just received. The
  members of the Tianlang organization did not kill people, and kept them as leeks.
  Everyone in the community was hungry. The brain was dizzy, and people jumped off the building one after another.
  Under such circumstances, Chu Dingfeng stood up. He took the people in his building and let them be the vanguard to repel the Sirius organization. A wave of attacks.
  Although four or five people were sacrificed, the results were remarkable.
  Chu Dingfeng gathered people together at this time, and his eyes swept over everyone's faces.
  Residents in the community are generally the whole family, no one The women who got married were all relatively young.
  His eyes lingered on the girls' faces for a long time.
  Most parents were very keen and could sense what this person meant. Some of them hurriedly hid their daughters behind their backs. .
  However, some people would not do this, but instead had a happy face.
  A man of about fifty years old flattered: "Chief, you have worked hard this time in the battle, and how can you not have anyone around you to serve you? ? My daughter is eighteen years old this year, why not let her follow you? "
  Chu Dingfeng pretended to be impatient and said: "What nonsense are you talking about?
  "Don't say such things again. " He paused: "This time we all resisted the attack of the Sirius organization. I won't say much else. Reward based on merit is a must."
  "The compressed biscuits distributed last time are all here. I will distribute them according to the credit of everyone. " "
  "Zhao Darui. What he
  called was the name of the person who just said he would offer his daughter: "You did well today, so I'll give you three packs... no, five packs of compressed biscuits, and I'll give you a piece of bread personally." "
  Everyone's heart suddenly became cold.
  There are only so many supplies. Originally, the leaflet said it was one package per person, but now five packages are distributed at once, and some people can't get them at all!
  Zhao Darui is very happy. Rubbing his hands: "Thank you, chief, thank you, chief. "
  Chu Dingfeng hummed.
  In the evening, Zhao Darui asked his crying daughter to take a bath and put on makeup.
  "What do you know? You are lucky to be able to follow Chu Dingfeng! Our family will never have to go hungry in the future! "
  After you go up there, be honest and do whatever the leader says, you know?" "
  The girl's face was filled with tears.
  That night, she was sent to Chu Dingfeng's house by her father.
  The wind quietly turned colder that night.

Chapter 30,
  18th Floor.
  The system informed Ruan Ning of this matter.
  She turned Opening the original book, I found that this paragraph is similar to the plot of the novel, except that at this time in the novel, Chu Dingfeng was already sitting on the Zhou sisters, and he was even more high-spirited.
  Because of his family's contribution, Chu Dingfeng changed his appearance at that time, and he looked like Handsome and handsome.
  At that time, the Zhou sisters had not yet moved into the Chu family, and they did not even know that each other was related to Chu Dingfeng. The girl who was sent in was initially resistant, but later gradually gave in.
  At that time, she naively thought that she He is the only one, thinking that he can keep his mother and brother from going hungry.
  The system sighed: "He still got the family contribution points. "
  Ruan Ning didn't say anything, and turned over the description of this girl in the original book.

  In fact, it didn't write much. She was not outstanding among the heroines. She would wash Chu Dingfeng's socks and do housework, and she was not favored in the future. She gave birth to about 3 children.
  Closing the book, Ruan Ning was so angry that she couldn't sleep.
  Damn, what a wretched man.

  Since she couldn't sleep, Ruan Ning simply got up and unpacked the express delivery all night long.
  It was early in the morning before she went to sleep with her head covered.
  I don't know when there was a knock on the door outside. Ruan Ning knew it was Cheng Jikuan or Cheng Jiqi next door, and she got up from the bed with her head hanging down.
  Opening the door, Cheng Jili came.
  She saw Ruan Ning's hair was like a chicken coop and had dark circles under her eyes. She was surprised and asked, "Ning Ning, didn't you sleep last night?"
  Ruan Ning said, "I haven't gone out recently and I have nowhere to use my energy. I can't sleep at night and sleep during the day." Don't wake up."
  Cheng Jili held two rubber boats in his hands: "These are from Uncle You downstairs. If you didn't wake up when he knocked on the safety door, I will keep them for you."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Thank you. ."
  Cheng Jili saw that she didn't wake up, so he simply didn't come in: "I'm going back first, you can continue to rest. Don't stay up late tonight, let's practice physical fitness together tomorrow."
  Ruan Ning First he nodded, then suddenly shook his head and said, "We'll go out tomorrow."
  "Ah?" Cheng Jili was dumbfounded: "Us?"
  Ruan Ning said, "Yes, I'll tell you, it's best if you go downstairs and say something." Let Uncle You go with us."
  "Your brother is guarding the house this time."
  Cheng Jili's eyes were bright and his tone was excited: "Really, can I go out?" ⊕思⊕Rabbit⊕网⊕Document⊕Share ⊕与⊕Online⊕Read⊕Read⊕
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "But it will be very hard."
  Cheng Jili immediately said: "Who is afraid of hard work? Now we are afraid of not having anything to eat!"
  According to the agreement, a group of people Set off early the next morning.
  This time there were 2 people from the 18th floor and 4 people from the 17th floor participating, namely You Dafu, Zhu Liangliang, Xiao Qin’s wife, and the heroine Yan Ruoxue.
  On the way, Uncle You asked, "Girl, where are we going?"
  Ruan Ning said, "A good place."
  She figured it out, since Yan Ruoxue wanted to stare at her, she might as well make it clear. Let them go fishing when the time comes, while she quietly collects the water.
  For such a large reservoir, she can collect hundreds of tons without any trouble.
  In the past, she was always cautious in doing things, for fear of making any mistakes, so she did not dare to reveal anything. If this continued, she would not be able to contain Chu Dingfeng at all.
  Might as well be a little bolder, just a little bolder of course.
  As for the building on the mountain, let’s give up first.
  As the rowing time got longer and longer, everyone was curious about where to go until they saw the mountains.
  You Dafu asked strangely: "Are we coming to the mountains to find food? There are no wild boars in the mountains, but we can get some wild vegetables."
  Now everyone is thinking of going to the city to find food, but there is no one here at all.
  Ruan Ning explained: "There is a reservoir here. I want to try fishing."
  Uncle You was surprised: "Then how do we catch fish? Do we use our hands?"
  Ruan Ning took out a fishing net and said vaguely: "This I found it last time. Someone in that place is a fisherman and has saved a lot of fishing tools."
  Uncle You was immediately overjoyed: "Then I'll try it later. I used a net when I was young."
  Cheng Jili hurriedly said : "Uncle You, let me help you and learn a craft by the way."
  A group of people arrived at the reservoir.
  Because they did not ride bicycles, they walked for about an hour, but after seeing the reservoir, everyone was exhausted, even Zhu Liangliang was full of energy.
  Uncle You quickly inflated the rubber boat with quick hands and feet: "The water here must be deep, we have to be careful."
  Ruan Ning took out a bottle of bait and handed it to him: "Although I don't know if it will work or not, let's try it first. Let's take a few fish at a time. Just use a few nets and be sure not to capsize the boat."
  Uncle You: "I'm not stupid!"
  Everyone got on the boat, and Cheng Jili rushed to join Uncle You in the boat to learn how to cast the net.

  Yan Ruoxue came to Ruan Ning: "Why do you want to come here to fish? The shelf life of fish is not long, right?"
  "It can be pickled. The pickled fish in our hometown can be eaten for a long time."
  Yan Ruoxue lowered her head: "That's right."
  The two of them do not fish on this boat. Their mission is to be on guard and ready to rescue people at any time.
  Ruan Ning pretended to play with water and put her hand into the water. After a while, 50 tons of water entered the space.
  The water surface did not change at all.
  While secretly rejoicing, You Dafu suddenly shouted: "The fish has been caught in the net! Cheng Yatou, Xiao Zhu, quickly row the boat to the shore."
  The two young people rowed with all their strength.
  The Qin family's daughter-in-law stayed on the shore and ran over to help stop the boat.
  About five or six minutes later, everyone worked together to pull the net ashore, and there were actually three large grass carp and a dozen small crucian carp at once.
  "That's great! The baby hasn't eaten meat for a long time! You can also drink fresh fish soup."
  Xiao Qin's wife cried with joy.
  Others also had beaming faces.
  Ruan Ning learned from You Dafu that Xiao Qin's wife's name was Wang Lingxia. She was only twenty-seven this year. She used to be a housewife and was now studying medicine with Dr. Zhu.
  Of course, medical skills are not that easy to learn, but she feels that in order to survive, she must master a unique technique.
  After the first attempt, fishing went smoothly.
  In one morning, they got twelve big fish and more than forty various small fish.
  Ruan Ning collected 300 tons of water.
  At noon, everyone sat aside to rest, eat some compressed biscuits, and drink some hot water to replenish their strength.
  They took a total of three rubber boats out, and now one of them was used to carry fish. Uncle You was both happy and distressed at the boat full of fresh fish.
  "How are we going to get this back? It's definitely not possible alive."
  Zhu Liangliang said, "That's definitely not possible, otherwise we will jump into the water all of a sudden, and we will find it somewhere else."
  Uncle You said, "Then You can only bring the dead."
  Wang Lingxia said: "It's the same for both the living and the dead. There are so many fish and the smell is so strong. If others smell it without seeing it, they will definitely come to us and ask where they got it." "
  Here. Whether we say it or not at that time will have nothing to do with us."
  Everyone was silent, saying that it was impossible to say it. Although this was a bit selfish, who wouldn't be selfish in order to survive?
  Uncle You hesitated and said: "How about we stay here for two more days, or you go back, and I will stay here at night." "
  How can you stay in this wilderness? Don't get sick." Wang Lingxia said.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said: "I know there is a building on this mountain, but I don't know what it is for."
  Zhu Liangliang: "On this mountain? It is unlikely that a scientific research institute will be built in this wilderness, right?"
  Ruan Ning said to him Guess was speechless, and Yan Ruoxue, who was sitting next to her, suddenly said: "That's the branch of the National Edition Library."
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Huh?"
  Yan Ruoxue explained: "It's where publications are stored, not just modern publications. There are also ancient books from past dynasties, and various versions of each book have been handed down." "
  This is the branch library of the National Library. There are five in total across the country. It was built to protect books to the maximum extent in the face of disasters."
  "This branch covers an area of ​​more than 90,000 square meters and has a collection of more than 20 million books. There are also some local antiques in it."
  Wang Lingxia asked: "Is there anyone guarding it?"
  Yan Ruoxue said: "Of course there is. ."
  Ruan Ning said to her heart that luckily she didn't run up. She didn't expect this at all.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 34/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
92K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
15.6K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...
30.7K 672 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...