Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 32

901 11 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 32/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Because I was hungry, I had little strength, and my body looked shaky.
  Being accused, he raised his voice and could only make a weak sound: "I didn't, I didn't..." "
  You clearly received it just now!" The man said, "I saw it all!"
  The old man said Said: "I picked it up for my wife, but she can't come up."
  The man curled his lips: "The female police officer just said that if she can't go upstairs, she will go downstairs to deliver it herself. Didn't you hear it? Isn't that right? I want to take advantage of my age and eat more."
  The old man was trembling all over, hesitating and unable to speak.
  Yan Ruoxue put down what she was doing and walked up to the two of them: "Old man, we can't get more supplies. Can't your wife go upstairs?" The
  old man said, "No."
  The person who just pointed out that the old man was queuing up again immediately raised his voice. : "Old man, you can come up, why can't she come up? I don't even give you a reason, you just want to get more."
  The old man started crying in the heavy rain, his face full of rain and tears: "She is dead, she is already Dead!"

  "I just want to get a piece of food for her so that she doesn't have to starve to death on the road to hell."
  The top floor was silent for a moment.
  The old man couldn't hold on any longer and sat down on the ground crying: "It's all God's fault and that Wu Jin who killed a thousand swords. If he hadn't robbed our rice, my wife would not have died!" Yan
  Ruoxue frowned and asked the person who had just yelled: "Who is Wu Jin?"
  The person suddenly lost his arrogance and was cowardly and did not dare to answer: "How do I know who Wu Jin is?" , I still have to get compressed biscuits, my mother is still hungry, and I don’t have time to talk nonsense with you."
  Yan Ruoxue did not force him, squatting down at the old man's house: "Old man, don't be sad, there is no resurrection after death. You go down with your own biscuits first and take good care of yourself."
  The old man's face was expressionless: "What's the point of my life?"
  Yan Ruoxue thought for a few seconds: "Well, what did you just say about Wu Jin? Who, let me investigate him."
  The old man was heartbroken: "Wu Jin is dead, how can you investigate?"
  Yan Ruoxue: "Then he must have accomplices, right? Tell me their names, and I can interrogate them one by one."
  The old man looked at Yan Ruoxue and said, "Little girl, there are more than thirty people in the Self-Rescue Association. Do you want to arrest them all, or shoot them all?"
  "You can't catch everyone, and you can't shoot everyone. Just now you said a month Distribute supplies once, and if you come again then, you might not be able to come. What will happen to me?"
  "What will happen to those who dare to reveal information about the Self-Rescue Society to you?"
  The people who were still waiting on the top floor on purpose heard this. These words made my heart feel cold.
  They didn't dare to stay any longer, and two of them even left secretly.
  The old man finally said: "Little girl, I think you are a child of a good family. Let me advise you, everyone in this building is rotten." "
  No, no, everyone in the world is rotten. , don’t worry about these messy things, and go back to your parents as soon as possible."
  Yan Ruoxue felt cold in her heart, pursed her lips and said: "Old man, it's not as scary as you said."
  The old man laughed and struggled He climbed up from the ground and staggered off the top floor.
  Yan Ruoxue's face looked very ugly.
  She was wearing a police raincoat, which was highly waterproof. There was only a little rain on her face, which made the beauty look a little haggard and pitiful.
  Ruan Ning remembered the original book's evaluation of Yan Ruoxue.
  He is good-looking, has good skills, and has a heart that wants to uphold justice and fairness. Unfortunately, in the end of the world, his heart is just as high as the sky, and his end is doomed to be miserable.
  In the original book, Yan Ruoxue is indeed like this. She has always wanted to work hard for her ideals and change the end of the world, but she is completely resistant to Chu Dingfeng's ideas.
  Because of this, she and Chu Dingfeng fought back and forth, and it took almost six to seven hundred thousand words for Chu Dingfeng to subdue her.
  Her family background is prominent, which also brings more benefits to Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said to Cheng Jilue: "Let's go downstairs. It seems that there is nothing more we can ask."
  Cheng Jilue nodded.
  The three of them raised their feet to leave. Yan Ruoxue suddenly raised her head and said, "Wait, you three stay and cooperate with the investigation."

Chapter 29
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan looked at each other, and Cheng Jikuan said: "Officer, what's the matter? Is it? The rain is so heavy now."
  Yan Ruoxue's face was filled with frost: "It rained so hard just now, didn't you stand for a long time?"
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "How long we stand seems to be our freedom, But you should cooperate with the work. If you have any questions, officer, just ask."
  Yan Ruoxue glanced at the people lining up and took the three of them to the other side: "What happened to Wu Jin that the old man just said?"

  Ruan Ning said: "Wu Jin? He is the president of the Self-Rescue Society."

  Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Self-Rescue Society, what kind of organization is this?"
  Ruan Ning set up Qin Ruide and Wu Jin He talked about killing people to seize power, and how he became seriously ill and was pushed downstairs by his own people.
  Yan Ruoxue was frightened when she heard this: "Damn it! How could such a thing happen?"
  "I will report the news of Qin Ruide's death and see if I can contact his son."
  "As for you," Yan Ruoxue stared at Ruan Ning. , "It's abominable that this self-help society is robbing, but everyone seems to be afraid of you, and you three are not simple either."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Yan Ruoxue said: "What you just said is true or false. I will definitely investigate what happened in this building. You must also be careful and don't let me discover any illegal behavior."
  Cheng Jili blinked. Blinked.
  Ruan Ning said: "Officer, can we leave then?"
  Yan Ruoxue nodded. ○思○RabbitNet○Documents○Share○and○Online○Read○Read○
  After the three of them left, she and the little policeman finished handing out the compressed biscuits to the queue, and looked at the waiting people Two people next to me.
  Both of them claimed that there was someone with mobility difficulties at home and they needed her to go downstairs to verify the distribution.

  Taking the remaining compressed biscuits, Yan Ruoxue went downstairs with the little policeman, but the more she looked, the more frightened she became.
  Few of the residential doors in the community are intact, and almost all have been broken open by violence.
  As for the inside of the house, it was also a mess. Because there was no fuel, they burned everything they could in the house. The house was like a garbage dump.
  The first resident was an old woman in her nineties. Yan Ruoxue looked over and saw that the old woman was dying.
  She handed the cookies to her grandson.
  The man's eyes were bloodshot, and he held the compressed biscuit excitedly without letting go: "Great, I'm saved."
  Yan Ruoxue didn't know if he would really give the biscuit to the old man, but she had no way to control it.
  After thinking for a moment, she took out her share for today: "This is my compressed biscuit for today, and I will give it to you now. You..."
  She paused: "Soak the old man in water and feed him some."
  Then . The person was immediately ecstatic and grabbed the biscuit: "Okay, okay, I will definitely feed you!"
  Yan Ruoxue saw his excited expression and stared at the compressed biscuit, not knowing whether he would share it. elder.
  Sighing in their hearts, the two of them left the house.
  The further they went downstairs, the more frightened Yan Ruoxue became.
  There are also many people living in the corridor, eating, drinking, and eating in this area. Not only is everything dirty, but it also smells bad.
  At the second house, Yan Ruoxue asked them again about the self-rescue club and the situation on the 18th floor.
  The family didn't say anything just now. The man hesitated and said: "The 18th floor is not a bad person. They didn't steal our things and helped us."
  Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Then what? Why are you all afraid of them? "
  This person didn't dare to say anything anymore and asked them both to leave quickly.
  Back on the top floor, Yan Ruoxue looked heavy and said to the little policeman beside her: "When the helicopter returns, you will go back with me. I will stay to investigate." "
  How can this be done? It's too dangerous for you to be alone." The policeman said quickly.

  Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Go back as soon as you are told. This is an order. I will bear all the consequences myself."
  The little policeman lowered his head and took out half a pack of compressed biscuits from the bag: "This is food, you can take it yourself." Keep it, don't give it to anyone else."
  Yan Ruoxue nodded, looking at the heavy rain, lost in thought.
  On the 18th floor, the system reported to Ruan Ning that Yan Ruoxue decided to stay.
  "In this way, she will not be able to participate in the distribution of supplies tomorrow, and will not have a historic encounter with Chu Dingfeng."
  Ruan Ning smiled.
  "There are disadvantages even if you stay. She seems to be eyeing you, the host, and I'm afraid she won't let it go."
  Ruan Ning said, "I haven't done anything, so she can slowly keep an eye on you."
  The system hesitated: " Where is the gun?"
  "As long as you are not an idiot, or your jealousy is too strong, you will not tell us that we have guns." Ruan Ning explained: "Now everyone understands that just by distributing it once a month Materials cannot survive, and the notice has been written. The whole country is affected by disaster, which means that the land basically has no harvest, and most of the places where food can be stored are flooded." "
  There are not enough resources, burning and killing. The looting cannot be stopped. How can the police keep an eye on every place?"
  "Only if we have guns, people like these in the community will feel safe."
  The system suddenly realized: "No wonder no one said anything about you just now."
  Ruan Ning: " Mainly, I didn't rob them."
  At this time, there was a sudden knock on the security door.
  Ruan Ning went out to take a look and found that it was You Dafu from ‌1701.
  You Dafu was very happy to see her and said quickly: "Girl, hurry up, I brought gold and I want to rent a boat." Ruan Ning
  raised her eyebrows and went back to the house and took out a rubber boat: "Isn't it just now? Are you handing out compressed biscuits? Are you going out on an adventure again?"
  You Dafu said: "How can that little thing be enough? We discussed that while most people don't have boats, we have to go find more and bring them back."
  Ruan Ning Nodding: "Then please pay attention to safety."
  You Dafu said: "Don't worry, this time I will go with Zhu Liangliang and the Qin family's daughter-in-law. We have more people and strength."
  He said, suddenly smiled and said A bit flattering: "Girl, don't you still have a rubber boat?"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "What?"
  "I have friends who also want to rent it, but they don't dare to come up to see you. Don't worry. We promise to come back safely."
  Ruan Ning pondered for a while: "It won't be all your old friends, right?"
  You Dafu quickly said: "There are young people, and we have now formed a material salvage team. In fact, there are many people outside now. ‌ Few, they are basically boats from our community, so there won’t be any problems.”
  Ruan Ning thought about it and brought him another boat out, and said, “Don’t run too far, it’s not safe outside.”
  You Dafu: "Understood."
  After You Dafu left, Ruan Ning felt that she should do something. If she didn't need it when she left, she could continue to unpack the express delivery and organize the space.
  First, she tidied up a room and took out items that did not need a shelf life in the space.
  For example, her electric bicycle.
  There are also computers, televisions, washing machines, drones, etc.
  You can also take out some clothes and daily necessities that can be used up during this period. You can also take them out and put them outside first.
  Finally, there are the two indoor soilless cultivation machines, which occupy a large area. I don’t know if my mother will use them when she comes over in the future.
  After doing this, there are actually 200 more cubic meters of space. Adding the remaining volume from the original, a total of about 40 cubic meters can now be used.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 32/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
48.5K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...