Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 28

1K 11 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 28/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Dun fell on the boat: "There's a gun! There's a gun! Someone's hitting us!"
  Everyone else was stunned, and the person singing the song reacted the fastest: "Quick! Row the boat back quickly!"
  Run for your life . Of course, it was more hard work than robbery. A group of people tried hard to row back, but unfortunately they only had a rubber boat and it was difficult to even turn the boat.
  Cheng Jili is like hitting a target, shooting one after another, knocking down one with each shot.
  Ruan Ning found that she basically hit her shoulders or thighs. She had to say that she had participated in the national competition, so her shooting skills were nothing to say.
  If Ruan Ning, without a system, aimed at the heart, it would be hard to say which piece of air he would hit.
  There were also people on the boat who were more clever and abandoned the boat and jumped into the water.
  On the other side, people entering the fifth building also heard gunshots.
  The leader's face changed drastically, and the person next to him asked: "Brother, it seems to be a gun. Should we go out and take a look?"
  The leader slapped him in the face: "You idiot, you are still looking at the gun? Run quickly!"
  That person Trembling: "Yes, yes, let's run quickly, but won't we get beaten if we go out?"
  The leader thought for a moment, and the shooting was from the seventh building. The visibility is not good in the heavy rain. Besides, if we don't run now, someone will shoot us. People have finished cleaning up there, why don't you make dumplings for him?
  There is definitely no way to survive if you stay in Building 5. The leader's face turned gloomy: "Hurry up and drag out the two families who just pried open the doors and use them as shields for us." The
  man's face instantly brightened.
  There are 7 people living in these two households, including 5 adults and 2 children.
  After the men captured the two families, the leader grabbed the two children and hugged them: "Let's evacuate quickly!"
  A group of people escorted the hostages onto the boat.
  The shooting was in Building 7, which was on the south side. They retreated to the north side of the road. The leader thought for a while, held the two children as shields to the south, and hid behind them.
  Others followed suit and blocked the hostages in front of them.
  In the panic, no one was rowing.
  The leader yelled: "Idiot! The rower stood behind his own, and one of the two blocked the gun! Hurry up."
  The group of people hurriedly adjusted their positions and fled to the other side of the road.
  There were still gunshots ringing out from the seventh building, but no shots were fired this way.
  The leader's face was filled with joy, and he thought that his strategy really worked. Unfortunately, before the smile could bloom on his face, a bullet was shot directly into the back of his head from behind.
  The leader died on the spot.
  The two little babies were thrown on the boat, crying even harder, trying to find their adults.
  The rower in the same boat as the leader was so frightened that he wet his pants. He quickly let go of the oar and stumbled around trying to pick up the two small shields.
  Unfortunately, as soon as he took a step forward, he was shot to death.
  "There are guns here too!"
  "Run!"
  "Let's run separately!"
  "No matter which direction you block, why do I feel like there are guns everywhere!"
  "Woo hoo hoo, my parents are still waiting for me. Go home."
  On the tenth floor of the third building, Cheng Jikuan continued to shoot with no expression on his face.
  On
  the 18th floor, Cheng Jili stared at the people underwater and shot anyone who showed up.
  This is a bit like whack-a-mole. She doesn't want to shoot in the head, but that's the only way it can be now.
  She might go to jail and be shot in the future, but she must not be soft-hearted today, because once she is soft-hearted, the three of them might die.
  If you don't die, it will be even worse in their hands. These scumbags will not only steal food, but also insult women.
  Stealing food may be for survival, but raping a woman is not.
  They must be caught in one fell swoop and no one should be let go. Cheng Jili kept in mind his brother's instructions yesterday and kept his eyes fixed on the water behind the scope.
  Moments later, she heard a gunshot.
  This is the gun in Ruan Ning's hand. Because it is a gun, the sound is completely different from their gunshots and is very easy to distinguish.
  Cheng Jili then heard a knock on the door. She knew it was Ruan Ning coming, so she quickly put away her gun and walked to the door: "Is it almost done?"
  Ruan Ning said, "It should be. You continue to guard the high point, and I will follow Your brother went to the water to have a look."
  Cheng Jili said anxiously: "You must pay attention to safety."
  "Same for you." Ruan Ning said: "When your brother and I appear outside later, people on the twentieth floor may think ‌Our back is empty. If they pry the door open, you know what to do."
  Cheng Jili: "Don't worry, I'm different from before."
  She has already killed someone.

  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said: "I have arranged for a person on the 20th floor. Later, when you pay attention to the downstairs, please pay attention to 1701. If someone appears on the balcony to signal, you must be more careful."
  After the explanation, She opens the security door and leaves.
  Cheng Jili then came out and locked the corridor security door.
  Ruan Ning has not left the eighteenth floor since she last went out. This time she went downstairs and found that there was deep water on the sixth floor.
  I don’t know who has been out recently. That person removed the entire window frame and knocked out a few bricks to allow ships to enter and exit freely.
  Ruan Ning filled up the rubber boat with air, got on the boat and left the building.
  The water was still spreading outside, and there were many debris in the water. Ruan Ning carefully rowed a distance forward and saw Cheng Jikuan coming this way.
  When the two met, Cheng Jikuan said: "There should be people alive underwater."
  Ruan Ning: "Just in time, I caught him and asked about the situation to find out the other party's approach."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded.
  The two first came to a rubber boat and saw some supplies inside. Cheng Jikuan jumped on and threw the things on his boat, then deflated the rubber boat and put it away.
  The second boat is a self-made boat, and the person who built it is also a genius, because its whole body is made of mineral water bottles.
  There was nothing on it, so Cheng Jikuan asked, "Do you want this?
  " Behind the boat, I will drag it away."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Okay."
  The two of them took the four boats here and suddenly found a place where bubbles were bubbling on the water.
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan looked at each other and rowed over.
  Probably because I heard some movement, the bubbles over there were popping up faster and faster, and there was also movement under the water.
  Cheng Jikuan said loudly: "Come out yourself, or I will shoot."
  Ruan Ning added: "I won't kill you. If you come out, we will ask you some questions. If you are lucky, you can still save your life and come back." Go."
  After hearing this, the man rushed out of the water and breathed in fresh air.
  Cheng Jikuan pulled the man onto his boat and tied him up with a rope: "Don't move, you know?"
  The man nodded repeatedly and shivered.
  The two men did not interrogate outside, but continued to collect the remaining ships.
  They came to the other side. There were also four boats here, but because the leader was there, his rubber boat contained a whole boatload of supplies.
  When Cheng Jikuan left, the seven people who were taken hostage had all gathered around the rubber boat and kept fishing for supplies from their own boats.
  Not far away, there are many people swimming towards this side.
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan ignored them and put away the remaining rubber boat.
  Over there, two families were still stuffing supplies into their boats, and seven or eight big men were swimming over behind them, trying to overturn the people on the boats.
  It was lively for a while.
  After Ruan Ning finished gathering the boats, Cheng Jikuan fired a gun into the sky.
  There was a "bang" and no one dared to move.
  Those people looked at the two people in fear, as if they saw some big devil. A mother held her child tightly in her arms.
  Ruan Ning coughed and said in the most ferocious tone: "Get off my boat."
  The two families didn't want to get out of my boat, or they didn't. An aunt who had just been taken hostage stammered: "Why, Why is it your ship? It belongs to those robbers."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "It wasn't just now, but now they are my trophies."

  "The food on the boat is also mine."
  Although everyone was angry, they did not dare to curse in front of the man with the gun. A person who finally swam over said weakly: "Beauty, these are those disasters The bandits robbed it from us. If you take it away, we will starve to death."
  Ruan Ning said, "Which building are you from?"
  The man replied: "Between one."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "Today they robbed four buildings. What does this have to do with you? If you want to get your things back, you can go to their lair."
  How could the man have the courage? He stopped talking.
  At this time, a person raised his hand and said: "Beauty, I am from the fourth building, can I take it?"
  Ruan Ning looked over and said: "Do you have a mark? Without a mark, it cannot be proved that it is yours."
  All in all, it was impossible for her to give it.
  Everyone was hoping to get some money, but they didn't expect Ruan Ning to be so tough. They looked at me and I looked at you, and some of them were already planning to swim back.
  Just kidding, they don’t even dare to deal with someone with a knife, how can they fight someone with a gun?
  At this time, the mother holding the child said: "Beauty, no, heroine, can we use the boat to go back to the fifth building? My child is still young and cannot touch the dirty water. After sending him upstairs, I asked the child's father to send the boat back immediately."
  Ruan Ning saw her sitting on a homemade boat. The boat was made of wooden boards and looked stronger than mineral water bottles.
  She thought for a while and said: "Don't call me a heroine, just call me a beauty. And why should I come with this broken ship? Do you have gold? If you have gold, this ship will be sold to you."
  Cheng Jikuan said this His eyes looked at her.
  The mother's eyes lit up.
  What is the concept of owning a boat now? She thought quickly: "Then can we buy that kind of rubber boat? I also have a gold brick at home, weighing 100 grams."
  Ruan Ning pretended to think for a while: " Is there so much gold?"
  "Okay, I'll sell you a rubber boat, plus the supplies on your boat now. Bring me the gold quickly."
  The family was overjoyed and hurriedly rowed away . .
  Ruan Ning said: "Wait a minute, what if you all ran away? Just your husband can get it alone."
  She pointed to another boat and said: "You and your son can go to the next boat and wait for your husband to come back." Come and redeem you."
  Another family also hurriedly said: "Beauty, we also want to buy, we also want to buy a boat!"
  The people who swam over were not to be outdone: "We are the ones who want to buy! We want to buy a boat!"
  Everyone is not a fool, As long as you have a boat, you can go out and look for supplies, which is much better than taking two things.
  And as long as gold can be bought, what is the use of gold now?
  This woman actually exchanged the boat for gold. I don't know if she was really stupid or greedy for money. No matter which way it was, they could survive as long as they grabbed the boat.
  Cheng Jikuan was responsible for collecting the money, and Ruan Ning sat at the stern of the boat, watching people keep coming out of the building. They exchanged boats, or simply went swimming, and she bought all 8 boats she had in ten minutes.
  In this way, their community has ‌8 boats available.
  Those in the fourth building could redeem the boatload of food with gold, but others couldn't, so they sold half a boatload of supplies in twenty minutes.
  Ruan Ning decided to close the stall. At this time, there were countless gold and silver jewelry on her boat, as well as some famous cigarettes and wines.
  Afterwards, they dragged the prisoner back to the eighteenth floor.
  After leaving the person in the corridor, Ruan Ning went home and took a shower, then left Cheng Jikuan to clean up.
  This man looked to be in his twenties, and his body was shaking, not sure whether it was because of the cold or fear.
  His skin is dark and he is very strong, but he is not the kind of strong guy in the gym, or he is just tall and big.
  After Cheng Jikuan came out, Ruan Ning moved a stool and sat in the distance.
  Cheng Jikuan stood in front of the man wearing a mask

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 28/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
19.8K 270 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...