Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 27

1K 15 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 27/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

So are we going to kill him? But we have never killed anyone.
  President Chen: "Who are we going to kill? How can we kill someone? "
  He said: "We are eliminating the source of infection! " "
  You, you, you, the four of us, no, the nanny and the five of us will go in together. As long as Wu Jin is thrown downstairs, our place will be clean." "
  The little man said weakly; "But I don't dare to go in again. I went in yesterday.
  "Then you will die here slowly. After entering, we will throw him downstairs without saying a word. It only takes five minutes at most. It is better than staying together every day. " President Chen shouted: "Nanny!" Wenmei
  quickly ran out of the kitchen, her back stooped: "President Chen, what's the matter?"
  "Tear down all the curtains in the room, let's build a layer of protection, and then enter President Wu's room together. "
  Wenmei hesitated: "Should I go in too? "
  President Chen's eyes flashed fiercely: "You don't want to go in? " Wenmei
  guessed that he just didn't want her to distance herself from the relationship, so she quickly said: "I'll go, I'll go and fix the curtains right now." "
  It took about half an hour for Wenmei to sew the curtains into a simple robe, and then rummaged through the cabinets to find a box of disposable gloves. The
  five of them even put their shoes in plastic bags and wore masks on their faces. They were worried. He tied a plastic bag around his head.
  He boiled hot water in advance and took a shower as soon as he came out.
  Because he could not breathe smoothly, the four people quickly opened the chain and rushed into the bedroom.
  Wu Jinzheng was leaning against the window.
  President Chen had a long face. He was overjoyed that now he didn't even have to move from the bed to the window. He quickly said: "What are you waiting for? Come on now." "
  Wu Jin knew what they wanted to do when he heard the sound of the chains. He clenched the killing hammer in his hand: "Let me see if any of you dare to come up. I have killed people before. President Chen
  said: "Yes, you have killed people before. We are not killing people now. What are we afraid of?" "
  Hurry! " "
  The four people rushed forward. Wu Jin raised the hammer in his hand, but he really didn't have any strength. Even after eating so much, he didn't have any strength. When
  the hammer hits a person, it doesn't hurt.
  Because The window was relatively high, so in order to exert force, the little man and Chairman Chen moved a chair to the left and right. Chairman Chen was responsible for lifting Wu Jin to the window sill, while the little man suppressed his upper body and struggled. action, the remaining two people locked his legs and pushed Wu Jin upward.
  Soon, the four people put him on the window.
  In panic, Wu Jin, who used to be arrogant in the past, threw away the hammer. Two hands grabbed the right wrist of one of them. He didn't know who he was grabbing. Just grabbing was not enough. He was also preparing to bite him.
  President Chen noticed his intention to bite and jumped quickly. He got off the chair, picked up the hammer that Wu Jin had thrown on the ground, stood on the chair again, and slammed the hammer down on his forehead with all his strength

  . There was a "boom" and blood flowed from his face.
  President Chen hit the hammer hard again. ‌, there was a dull sound of head breaking.
  Wu Jin's brain, which had been burned for three nights, finally stopped functioning and he passed out, but his hand was tightly holding the little man's right hand without letting go.
  The little man ‌originally‌ He was more timid, and he was about to cry now. Because he wanted to suppress Wu Jin's upper body, the two of them were very close.
  He kept using his left hand to pry Wu Jin's paws: "Let go!" Let go! What are you holding me for? "
  Having just finished hammering the man, Chairman Chen, who was nervous, threw the bloody hammer out of the window, frowned and said, "What are you doing? Throw him down quickly. "
  Before the other three people could react, President Chen jumped off the chair in panic, pushed aside the other two people, and pushed Wu Jin out of the window with all his strength.
  At the same time, he pushed Wu Jin down and stood on the chair with his center of gravity. An unstable little man.
  The remaining three people were stunned.
  Downstairs, Ruan Qing received a notification from the system.
  "Host, it is confirmed that the male supporting actor Wu Jin is dead. "
  Because Chu Dingfeng lost his right-hand man, his luck value dropped significantly, and the host will be rewarded with expanded refrigerator space."
  Ruan Ning blinked: "Expansion of refrigerator space? " "
  System: "Yes, you can choose any item with a length, width and height of less than or equal to 20 cm and put it into the refrigerator space. This item enjoys double refresh service at 24:00 every day. Ruan
  Ning was pleasantly surprised: "I didn't hear clearly what you just said. Say those two words again!" "

Chapter 26
  The system meets the requirements, let's repeat it again.
  Ruan Ning couldn't hold back the smile, stretched out her hands to the sky, a gun appeared in her right hand, and two boxes of bullets appeared in her left hand.
  She looked to the left, then to the right , then put the bullets on the coffee table and started loading bullets into the hand/gun magazine.
  The system looked at it in confusion for ten seconds and suddenly exclaimed: "Host, what are you doing? You can't do this. It's the same as promised, I don't." It will refresh the bullets in your belly! Ruan
  Ning followed the temptation and said: "A bullet with a gun, isn't it a matter of course and has existed since ancient times?" "

  System: "It won't work even if the world is created, these are two different things!"
  Ruan Ning: "No discussion?"
  The system said firmly: "No discussion!"
  Ruan Ning sighed: "Okay, just put these two boxes of ammunition in."
  System: "I thought that the most excessive thing is one box. According to the strictest requirement, it's one pill."
  Ruan Ning: "You also said it was the most severe. With our relationship, will you be strict with me? Look next door , I started later than the robbers. Shouldn’t I be rewarded for my hard work?”
  “Look at this bullet box. It’s the smallest and smallest box. There are only 50 rounds in a box.”
  “Finally, you have rejected me. One request, and if you hurt my heart like this again, I'm going to screw it up."
  "Don't screw it up." The system hesitated for a moment, then said coyly: "Okay, but I'm just giving you a favor by being scolded, host‌ I have to work hard in the future."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "I must work hard." With
  200 rounds of ammunition a day, she can build an ammunition depot.
  It was getting dark, and the cheers of people returning home could be heard from outside.
  Ruan Ning walked to the living balcony, opened the curtains and looked in the direction of a building, and saw a group of people moving things to the boat in full swing. +This+work+is+provided+online+online+read+by+si+tu+网+
  Today they robbed three buildings, and there were trophies on five boats, four of which were rubber boats. , one is a self-made ship.
  There are ‌14 people in total.
  After moving all the things, while there was still light in the sky, they whistled excitedly and rowed away while shouting.
  Ruan Ning put down the curtains: "Everyone, help me keep an eye on the security door at night. Let me know when Wenmei comes down."
  System: "Okay."
  In order to maintain energy, Ruan Ning started going to bed at nine o'clock, and the system put her at 12 o'clock. Wake up and say Wenmei is down.
  Ruan Ning put on some clothes and walked outside the door with a candle lantern. She saw Wenmei squatting in the corridor in a daze.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, she immediately stood up and asked, "Where are my compressed biscuits?"
  Ruan Ning put the compressed biscuits on the windowsill. Wenmei rushed over, grabbed the biscuits and hid them in her pocket.
  She didn't eat directly. It looked like she wasn't hungry today.
  Ruan Ning asked: "How's it going upstairs?"
  Wenmei's eyes went blank for two seconds: "Three people died today."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Three?"
  "Lin Ziyan is dead. He survived for such a long time and is relieved to die." ."
  "Before Lao Qin died, he wanted to persuade him to leave Wu Jin. Maybe if he left, he wouldn't die young and in vain, but who knows? Maybe he will die faster if he follows Lao Qin."
  Wen Mei said : "Wu Jin is also dead. He was thrown downstairs by his own men. When he threw him, he accidentally picked up a young man."
  Ruan Ning lowered her eyes and said nothing.
  Wen Mei was not as active as yesterday. Perhaps Lin Ziyan's death had dealt a blow to her: "Now that Wu Jin is gone, you don't need me to stare upstairs, right?"
  Ruan Ning raised her head: "You can continue to stare, I still I will give you a piece of compressed biscuit every day."
  Wenmei's withered face showed joy: "Really?"
  Ruan Ning: "You can report to me any trends in self-rescue, especially when they attack the 18th floor master. I mean."
  The reason why Ruan Ning kept one hand was because she was afraid of being attacked from both sides tomorrow.
  Wenmei nodded quickly: "I understand, how can I contact you if there is an emergency?"
  "You can go to 1701." Ruan Ning said, "It has to be an emergency."
  Wenmei said she understood, thinking of today on the 17th floor Are you making a lot of noise here to put on a show for them?

  In other words, there is no infection at all?
  Wenmei felt scared for a while, not knowing whether she was right or wrong to take Ruan Ning's boat, and what the future would be like.
  After saying a few more words, the two separated.
  Ruan Ning continued to sleep, but was woken up by screams early the next morning.
  She got up from the bed with a sullen face, walked to the living balcony window and saw that it was the same group of people from yesterday again.
  Damn, robbery is more diligent than 996.
  Probably because I got a taste of it yesterday, 8 boats came today, including 4 rubber boats and 4 self-made boats.
  The number of people also increased by 2, totaling 16 people.
  After adding 3 ships and 2 people, it is estimated that the number of people has reached the upper limit and there is no one left to send.
  The situation is favorable to her.
  After returning to the room and washing up, Ruan Ning emptied the refrigerator space, took out 200 rounds of ammunition and took a look. Nine of them were put into the magazine, and the rest were put into the space weapons depot.
  Put on body armor and stab-proof clothing.
  Taking a deep breath and exhaling it, Ruan Ning knocked on the door next door.
  Inside, Cheng Jili replied: "Ning Ning, my brother has gone to the third building to ambush you. You have to be careful today."
  Ruan Ning: "You also have to be careful."
  Soon, those people outside grabbed what was left from yesterday. From the fourth building, drive the boat to the fifth building.
  They were in high spirits, and one of them even sang to the sky.
  For others, this ugly song is the call of death, and they can only sit in the house and tremble.
  However, this group of robbers seemed to enjoy the superiority of chopsticks over others, so they deliberately laughed loudly.
  After arriving at the fifth building, one person jumped into the corridor first, and then spoke to his subordinates there.
  Soon, the eight boats were divided into two groups. One group of people entered Building 5 directly, and the other group headed for Building 7.
  It seems that the leader felt that the looting just now was too slow and the labor efficiency was low, so he wanted to divide his troops and finish the looting quickly.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and moved her gaze to the compound bow scope.
  According to the agreement, she needs to fire an arrow first, and then Cheng Jili will shoot.
  In the scope, she could see more clearly what these people looked like and what they were wearing. Ruan Ning took the lead in aiming at the singing man, her eyes sliding over his chest, head, and limbs one by one. With a "
  swish" sound, Compound bows shoot arrows.
  Ruan Ning's accuracy is quite high now because she has learned the basics of firearms. She shot the arrow straight towards the man. Unfortunately, there was too much wind and rain along the way, and the arrow staggered before it reached the shooting range. Falling into the water.
  Ruan Ning was stunned, not knowing whether Cheng Jili had received the signal.
  Anyway, the 4 boats and 8 people downstairs didn't notice it at all.
  There was no other way, so Ruan Ning simply took out her hand/gun and fired downstairs.
  The effective range of the pistol/gun was only fifteen meters, but the sound was extremely intimidating. It was still deafening on such a rainy day, shocking everyone in the community.
  The rowers downstairs also stopped moving.
  "What was that sound just now?" asked the man singing on the bow of the boat.
  Others were also confused. After all, few people had actually heard the sound of gunshots.
  "Aren't they setting off firecrackers to scare us?" one person said.
  Before he finished speaking, another person on the boat suddenly fell down, crying and crying while covering his shoulder that was penetrated by a bullet.
  The man who spoke was so frightened that he dropped his oar and farted

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 27/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
14.9K 170 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...