Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 19

1.1K 16 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 19/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

product.
  Ruan Ning was exhausted from the past two days and decided to take a rest and start sorting it out tomorrow.
  At this time, the system suddenly said: "Congratulations to the host, for preventing Chu Dingfeng from collecting supplies in the villa area. He is now extremely sad and angry and has lost a lot of capital. You can choose two from the following rewards."
  "First, The space increases by 500 cubic meters."
  "Second, agility +3."
  "Third, constitution +3."
  Ruan Ning paused from exhaustion and her eyes widened: "Everything, let's discuss it, we have such a good relationship. "
  You are my elf, and I am your master. Can you change the rewards for me, such as hand/gun proficiency?" The
  system paused for a moment: "Congratulations. Host, you can get a lot of rewards. Please choose two from the following three."
  "First, increase the space by 300 cubes."
  "Second, agility +2."
  "Third, hand/gun skills Getting started."

  Ruan Ning was in disbelief: "Why are there still cuts?"
  System: "Host dad, this is already a backdoor, and we can't let the main system know yet!"
  Ruan Ning: "Okay. , then choose the second and third items, no need to confirm, and get the money as soon as possible."
  Increase agility. The body has no feeling, but getting started with hand/gun skills is amazing. Ruan Ning feels like her brain has been artificially fed. Into the knowledge, all the usage instructions, maintenance instructions and precautions are stored in her mind one by one.
  When I take out the hand/gun again, it even feels different in the hand.
  It was as if she had known this gun for many years.
  "Is this just a beginner? Why do I feel like I can hit people accurately now?"
  The system said: "You are already very good at getting started. If you are proficient, you will almost reach the national competition level."
  Ruan Ning suddenly smiled: "It's still a system. Because of your greatness, I will rely on you from now on. As long as I enjoy the food and drink spicy food, I can’t do without a sip of your soup." The
  system said happily: "Please also ask the host to complete more tasks."
  Ruan Ning did not Then he replied, lowering his head and holding the gun in his hand to play with it. He just couldn't put it down.
  It would be nice if I could get some more bullets.
  Early the next morning, Ruan Ning got up energetically.

Chapter 22
  Starting today, the residual power of solar flares will disappear.
  In other words, electrical equipment can now be used. Ruan Ning is eager to take out the spare machine and play a song "I Have a Little Donkey" for herself.
  The phone is safe and normal, and the sound is smooth and pleasant to the ears without any noise.
  "That's great." Ruan Ning almost cried with joy. She could use electricity and no longer had to sit alone in front of a candle in the dark night.
  After washing up and eating breakfast, Ruan Ning started today's work.
  First, clear out the refrigerator space.
  This is the top priority every day, because the refrigerator space is refreshed as many things are taken out, so it must be emptied every day.
  Then, Ruan Ning began to organize the space.
  The supplies collected yesterday were numerous and miscellaneous, and they are all still piled in the newly added space. A large part of them are luxury goods.
  Still following the previous zoning principles, Ruan Ning took the lead in mobilizing RVs and commercial vehicles to the transportation area, and filled their stomachs with express delivery.
  The knives she brought back were sharper than those Ruan Ning had used before. She took them out to test the feel, selected a few and put them in the weapons area, and put the others in the debris area.
  This time I brought back a lot of furniture. Ruan Ning thought about it and reopened the home decoration area.
  Ruan Ning is troubled by whether some wooden furniture should be placed in the home decoration area or the energy area.
  Soon, she decided to leave it alone.
  Open a vault first!
  An entire wall of gold was built into a pyramid by Ruan Ning. Looking at the glittering golden hill in front of her, she deeply felt the joy of the rich.
  It would be even better if I could wear the gold back with me.
  Unfortunately, it was just a thought. Ruan Ning issued an order to collect all the gold jewelry and place them on the Jinshan Mountain.
  Then, Ruan Ning turned her attention to wine and luxury goods.
  There are really too many luxury goods and wine collections in 16 top villas. Ruan Ning first opened up a new partition for wine. The question is how to deal with these luxury goods?
  Really throw it away?

  Ruan Ning decided to gather the unused skin care products first and put them in the daily necessities area.
  Of course throw away the used ones, but it's just not possible to throw them down from upstairs now. You have to open a waiting area first.
  The most useless luxury goods are high heels. Wearing these in the apocalypse is seeking death, so move them all to the waiting area.
  After all, bags have some effect. Choose an expensive and big one that costs about 100 yuan, and bye bye to the rest.
  Keep all the clothes, especially the mink coat, which may still be of use when the time comes.
  After spending a whole morning, Ruan Ning finally finished organizing the space, and finally squeezed out more than 200 cubic meters, which was a pretty good result.
  Now that you can use electronic products such as mobile phones, you no longer need to be alone and silent.
  During lunch, Ruan Ning took out her tablet and found a variety show to watch.
  In the next four days, Ruan Ning lived a very simple and comfortable life.
  Every day I just exercise, or practice bow and arrow with Cheng Jili, and listen to her talk about her experience in using guns.
  The situation in the building is getting more and more serious.
  The rain had become lighter in the two days when she went out, and people thought they saw hope. Unexpectedly, the rain suddenly became heavier that night. The fifth floor was flooded by surprise, and even the furniture was not moved out.
  After that, the rain came and went, and the sixth floor was afraid of encountering the situation on the fifth floor, so they moved the furniture in advance. ♀This ♀work♀♀ is provided♀ by♀si♀Rabbit♀.net♀♀♀online♀♀read♀read♀The
  four‌ families can only stay in the corridor. They thought about joining the self-rescue club, but... The condition was to hand over all the food. The four families ran away after hearing this.
  Compared with them, the situation of the Self-Rescue Association is more dangerous.
  Qin Ruide convened a self-rescue meeting at that time, saying that he would give priority to the distribution of food to the elderly and children. However, Wu Jin intervened and gathered four or five strong men to take control of the food distribution rights in his own hands.
  How could he distribute food on time?
  Everyone is required to apply for a quota for drinking water if they are hungry for one meal or three meals.
  Some people are dissatisfied with his style, but smarter people fully support it, actively flatter him, and seek benefits from it.
  People who were dissatisfied with him elected Qin Ruide as their leader, and the Self-Rescue Society turned into two factions, fighting each other on an empty stomach every day.
  This morning, Qin Ruide led his troops to find Wu Jin.
  He couldn't help but look for it, because even he had been hungry for two days without eating anything and could only drink water to fill his stomach.
  His little grandson was so hungry that he cried loudly. His daughter-in-law wiped away her tears and accused him of just wanting to fight for power, regardless of whether his grandson lived or died.
  Qin Ruide felt aggrieved. He was against Wu Jin not only because of the struggle for power, but because this man had evil intentions. Qin Ruide was afraid that the self-help group he convened would eventually turn into an evil force.
  The people on his side are mainly old people who take care of their grandchildren at home. The family's strong strength is missing, and the old man manages to maintain this type.
  There are 3 in total.
  Wu Jin smiled when he saw them coming. What else can five sixty-year-old men do if they don't die?
  Feeling contemptuous in his heart, Wu Jin deliberately took out a small bag of bread, tore open the bag in front of them, and ate it one bite at a time.
  People around him were envious.
  Qin Ruide swallowed hard and looked at the old guys around him, all of whom had green eyes.
  He coughed and said: "Vice President Wu, we came here today to check the inventory. Is it true that there is no food left?"
  Wu Jin took a bite of bread and said, "No, that's all I have. The last piece of bread is what I saved from being hungry yesterday."
  With a "pop" sound, an old man in his sixties slapped the table: "Don't go too far, who doesn't know that you are secretly stuffing something for yourself!"
  "Wu Jin, God is watching what you do, do you really think you won't get retribution?"
  Wu Jin laughed: "I didn't do anything, how can there be retribution? If God can really open his eyes, stop the rain first. Come on."
  "Besides, you are not a resident of our community at all. You brought your grandson to see Leader Qin during the summer vacation, right?" "
  Since you are not even a resident, what qualifications do you have to speak?"

  "You!" The little old man blushed with anger.
  Qin Ruide quickly pulled him over: "You've run out of heart disease medicine, don't bother yourself anymore."
  To reassure his friend and sit down, Qin Ruide turned to Wu Jin: "Okay, you said the food is gone, we have to find the source, you Do you have any ideas?"
  Wu Jin said nonchalantly: "What else can we do? Expand membership."
  Qin Ruide was stunned: "What about expanding membership? How to expand it?"
  Wu Jin said with a smile: "Except for the one with a gun on the 18th floor, the others They are all our development targets. I have already agreed with my subordinates that we will first recruit four households on the fifth and sixth floors this morning. In the afternoon, we will start from the seventh floor and say hello to each household."
  Qin Ruide "What do you mean, they are not willing to join at all, you want to steal their food?"
  Wu Jin said, "How can this be considered robbery? Isn't it good to join the big family to unite and help each other in the face of natural disasters?"
  Qin Ruide's face changed. He stood up from the stool and said, "Wu Jin! You are breaking the law, you can't do this!"
  Wu Jin glanced at him and said in a calm tone: "It wasn't against the law to break the door, didn't you agree? "
  Now you are starving to death. Don't you agree with my method?"
  "It's okay if you disagree. What will you and your grandson eat?"
  Qin Ruide looked at everyone.
  Most of them moved here from the villa area, and they have met each other more or less. They used to be well-dressed, and some of them donated a lot of love every year.
  Now, especially the two familiar families, no one dared to look back at him.
  Qin Ruide felt uncomfortable in his heart and said to a junior: "Xiao Lin, I don't blame you if you don't follow me. Do you agree to rob others?"
  The man gritted his teeth and said: "Uncle Qin, now We are going to starve to death, why should we care about others?"
  Qin Ruide's face turned pale, he fell down on the chair, and after a while he said: "I don't agree, if this kind of robbery starts, the consequences are unpredictable."
  Wu Jin glanced at the other four old men: "You all don't agree? If I find food, I promise to give you some." At
  this time, except for the little old man who slapped the table, the other three families began to hesitate. .
  Qin Ruide thought of something and suddenly said excitedly: "Don't go and grab it, I have a way."
  "We can borrow a boat from the 18th floor!"
  Wu Jin looked at Qin Ruide and suddenly laughed after a long time: "You Are you sure? That's the guy with the gun, he must be more ruthless than me. Will they lend you a rubber boat?"
  Qin Ruide looked even more excited: "How will you know if you don't try? I'll ask right away."
  He looked again He asked everyone: "If I can borrow a rubber boat, would you like to go out with me?"
  This time, most people were interested, but Wu Jin did not speak.
  Whether you want to go out or not, wouldn't it be better if you could borrow a boat?
  There's always a choice, it's better than robbery, right?
  Wu Jin sneered: "If you have the guts to go out, I will never stop you."
  He looked at Qin Ruide: "Leader Qin, since you said you wanted to borrow the boat, we will wait for your good news."
  "But you'd better hurry up, otherwise the brothers will go crazy with hunger and might expand their membership in advance."
  Qin Ruide stood up without stopping and headed to the 18th floor.
  The security door was locked, so Qin Ruide could only slam the door hard, trying to make the loudest noise.
  He knew that many old people and children had gone upstairs to ask for food recently, but none of the three young people came forward.
  The hope of borrowing a boat is not high, but as long as there is a little hope, it is better than killing someone.
  "Is anyone there?"
  "I'm not here to beg for food!"

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 19/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 61.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
91.2K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
75.1K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...