Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

De wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

80

438 6 0
De wardelog

Chapter 80: Mr. Li

"Mr. Li!"

Hearing Mr. Li from Mu Yaya's mouth.

Ouyang Lingshan, who was originally full of sadness, was suddenly overjoyed.

He looked in the direction Mu Yaya indicated.

Not far away, among several middle-aged men in suits, stood an old man who looked a bit out of place.

The old man was wearing a Chinese tunic suit.

Although his hair is gray, his eyes are bright and his spirit is very good.

It was Mr. Li that Mu Yaya was talking about.

A layman may not know Mr. Li.

But people like Ouyang Lingshan and Mu Yaya who have reached a certain level of piano attainment.

Naturally, it is impossible not to know Mr. Li.

Mr. Li can be called the number one piano player in Longwu.

The piano level can be said to be the ceiling level in the entire Longwu country.

As early as when he was young, he had won numerous international awards, and many top music academies in the country wanted to invite him to be an honorary professor, but he refused.

Instead, he chose to go to Longwu Country, where 14 selected apprentices to train and teach.

For Ouyang Lingshan and Mu Yaya, Dr. Li is definitely an idol.

And it's not just the two of them. It is estimated that everyone who learns the piano and really loves the piano will regard Mr. Li as an idol.

It can be said that it is the dream of all piano learners in Longwu Kingdom, no, even the whole world, to get the guidance of Mr. Li.

Unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

As early as 30 years ago, Mr. Li had accepted the last closed disciple, and announced to the outside world that he would no longer accept disciples.

It would be extremely difficult for others to be taught by Mr. Li.

Countless rich people have thrown thousands of dollars just to ask Mr. Li for advice, but they can't get it.

But this is also normal.

Not to mention Mr. Li's status and status, if you want money and other vulgar things, you can get it at your fingertips.

Regardless of these, Mr. Li's own background alone is said to be quite remarkable.

It is said that Mr. Li is from a famous big family in Longjing.

Even the second uncle of the patriarch of that big family.

You know, in other places, even if some ordinary big families are quite famous in the local area, it may be nothing.

However, that was Long Jing.

If it can be called a famous big family in Longjing, then it is not considered to be at the top of the entire Longwu country.

That's not too far off.

And if it is true as the rumors say, Mr. Li is really the second uncle of the patriarch of that famous big family in Longjing.

Then this identity, compared to Mr. Li's identity as the number one piano player in Longwu Country, is not bad at all.

Even in many respects, it is far superior.

so.

Such a legend.

For ordinary young people like Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan who are chasing piano dreams, they are just characters that cannot be reached.

"Mr. Li is really here!" Ouyang Lingshan opened her mouth slightly: "I have heard that one of the judges of our piano competition this time is a disciple of Mr. Li, and it is said that he is very fond of him." One."

"Early before the competition, someone spread the word that Mr. Li will also come to watch the competition this time, which can be regarded as a support for his apprentice!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Mu Yaya was also a little surprised: "It turned out to be like this. This competition is really worth it. You said that if we perform well, will Mr. Li take his fancy and accept him as his disciple?"

Ouyang Lingshan shook her head: "What are you thinking? Mr. Li stopped teaching apprentices as early as thirty years ago. It is said that Shen Yi, a very famous piano genius, once knelt outside his door for hours , Begged Mr. Li to accept him as a disciple, but Mr. Li did not agree. In the end, the Shen group was placed under Mr. Li's big apprentice.

"Do you think you are better than the Shen Yi group?" Ouyang Lingshan sighed and said, "Don't talk about teaching apprentices, it is said that Mr. Li has basically stopped teaching people since 20 years ago, even some top rich people, dignitaries and dignitaries. , If you want to ask Mr. Li just to give pointers to their juniors, it will be as difficult as skyrocketing."

"Ouyang, you are so amazing, you actually know so much." Mu Yaya looked adoring.

Ouyang Lingshan gave her a blank look: "You think I'm just ready to play the piano just like you?"

She paused: "But some of this is mainly what my piano teacher told me."

"Anyway, if you want to get Mr. Li's advice, you'd better deduce it as soon as possible."

"It's better to prepare well and strive for that good ranking.

Hearing what Ouyang Lingshan said, Mu Yaya could only nod in agreement.

While the two were chatting.

Mr. Li had already gone with a group of people who didn't know where.

The two waited for a while.

Only then did I finally see Su Chen's arrival.

The two of them were originally waiting and preparing in the background.

After seeing Su Chen enter from the side.

Hastily waved at Su Chen from a distance.

Su Chen also waved to them, and then made a cheering gesture.

"Brother Su Chen is here!" Mu Yaya beamed with joy.

If we say that seeing Mr. Li just now is just the instinctive excitement of a pianist.

So seeing Su Chen now, it really comes from the joy of a little girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ouyang Lingshan was also overjoyed.

The two looked at each other, and Ouyang Lingshan said: "I'll just tell you, brother Su Chen will definitely come, just worry about this and that."

Mu Yaya flattened her mouth aggrievedly: "I don't care if I care about it."

"Okay, Brother Su Chen is here too, let's go back and get ready to go on stage, otherwise we will make Brother Su Chen laugh!"

"Uh-huh!"

The two women reached a tacit agreement and hurried to the backstage to prepare.

And Su Chen here.

Seeing the second daughter disappear, he found a suitable seat and sat down. ,

Speaking of which, it has been a long time since I heard piano performance.

The huge venue looked a little empty, but there were not many people who came. Many people had already sat down before the game officially started.

Su Chen listened to their discussion.

It seems that when they came this time, many people wanted to see a character named Mr. Ji.

Su Chen doesn't know much about Mr. Li.

But according to his guess, he should be a relatively powerful figure in the piano world.

If Su Chen has been learning piano since he was a child, he might still know.

It's a pity that he didn't learn piano for a few months, so he gave up.

Not really interested in it.

For Su Chen, he doesn't need to know about such a powerful figure in the piano world. Secondly, he is not very interested in knowing.

As a burst of music sounded, the judges took their seats one by one.

The piano competition is just the beginning. .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.3K 239 13
Noah was killed and in the afterlife, got a couple choices. He decided on helping the loser friend of the Male Lead who was forgotten. All with the h...
3.4K 100 6
Chen Yi traveled through another world and participated in a program that simulates committing crimes and solving crimes. He and a mischievous beauti...
66.1K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
145K 3.8K 108
Top ten consortium investment, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, elites from all walks of life to participate! City parkour, skydiving, win...