Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

By wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

74

536 7 0
By wardelog

Chapter 74: Boss Huang In A Cold Sweat! Su Chen's Identity! !

"Wait a minute, what did you just say?"

Li Xiangdong pushed away two girls who approached him, and stood up.

Look at Boss Huang.

Boss Huang was taken aback when he saw Li Xiangdong's sudden appearance.

Then he replied with some uncertainty: "Young Master Li, which sentence did you say that I just said?"

"That's the last sentence, what did you say, what are the characteristics of Tianmai's people?" Li Xiangdong said.

"Oh." Boss Huang came to his senses, and quickly repeated: "I guess it's the stunned young man from the university next door. From the description of the people below, the leader is a handsome young boy. I don't know this What did the group of guys think, after holding back for a long time, they said that the boy is very handsome."

I heard Boss Huang say that.

Li Xiangdong began to mutter to himself: "Shouldn't it be such a coincidence?"

He shook his head.

Seems to think of something.

Looking up at Boss Huang: "Well, let me take a look with you."

Boss Huang was flattered immediately: "Young Master Li, why should I bother you to deal with this kind of matter, I'll just go out and deal with it."

Li Xiangdong glanced at him coldly: "Stop talking nonsense! Lead the way!"

The cold words made Boss Huang tremble all over.

I don't know why the prince suddenly became moody, but he dared not neglect.

Hastily walked to the front to lead the way for Li Xiangdong.

the other side.

Su Chen and others have been dominated by burly men.

But he didn't do anything.

Soon, the few people who were knocked down by Su Chen were surrounded by the burly men, and slowly passed through the encirclement of the burly men.

"Damn it, if you don't peel off your skin today, labor and management won't be named Song!!"

Boss Song appeared in front of Su Chen and others with a limp.

He looked at Su Chen resentfully.

At this moment, compared to Han Suan and others, what he hates the most is this Su Chen in front of him.

He has ever been wronged like this since he came to Shanghai from Xianshan!?

Being beaten like this.

Look at him now, his hands are dislocated, his face has been punched, and his face is swollen high.

When he was first punched, he was completely confused, and he hasn't recovered until now.

Even if he walks in front of him now, Su Chen still has a double image.

This is simply a great shame and humiliation to him, the tyrant of Xianshan who has been domineering in Xianshan for many years.

You know, if this is in Xianshan, then he is the only one who beats others like this, how can others dare to touch him?

Because of this, he looked at Su Chen with more resentment.

"Hit me, how dare you hit me!" Boss Song yelled, wanting to rush forward to slap Su Chen with the support of the burly man next to him.

But not yet.

He was given a hard 303 stare by Su Chen.

All of a sudden, the previous pain surged up.

Thinking of Su Chen's heroic fight in the private room just now, he immediately took two steps back.

But as soon as he retreated, he felt ashamed again.

So he said to the burly man next to him: "You guys hit me! Beat him up and make him useless, and the medical expenses will be paid for! Whoever makes the move, I will reward him with an extra 10,000 yuan!"

As soon as these words came out, those burly men who were only surrounding Su Chen and the others began to move around the corner.

Su Chen and the others shrank together in fright, to be precise, they all gathered behind Su Chen.

"What should I do!"

"It's over today, I knew I wouldn't come to this class reunion!"

"Mom, I want to go home!"

Just when everyone was feeling confused, Zhang Tianyang, who had been standing behind Su Chen, seemed to have finally mustered up his courage, and he stood beside Su Chen: "Xiao Chenzi, let's go together! Damn, it's not like I didn't get beaten with you when I was young." Pass!"

As he said that, he still boldly shouted at the burly man next to him: "Come on, I don't believe you can still beat us to death!"

After Zhang Tianyang took the lead, Han Suan hesitated for a while, and then stood beside Su Chen: "Su Chen, it's all my fault for proposing to come here this time. I was responsible for the trouble. Let's go together!"

After Zhang Tianyang and Han Suan stood up, the rest of the boys seemed to be gradually aroused, and they no longer shrank back, but formed a circle.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Damn it! At worst, if we get beaten up, they can still kill us!"

"That's right, this is Shanghai! Labor and management are getting beaten up today, damn it, I won't come here anymore because of it!"

"That's right! Isn't it just a beating? Raising meat for a thousand days, using it for a while! Labor and management can't handle this meat?"

Although each of them said the most embarrassing things, they were all doing the hardest things.

Seeing this, Su Chen was also moved in his heart.

Then he quickly said: "Everyone protects the girls in the middle."

As he spoke, he began to quickly look at the people around him.

Thinking about how to solve these people in the shortest possible time.

Although the students will definitely be injured, this is the best way to solve it.

Why hasn't Yang Xun come yet!

He sighed in his heart.

He had forgotten that it was only less than ten minutes before he sent a message to Yang Xun to come over.

Just when everyone thought that a gang fight was about to break out.

A voice suddenly came from behind the burly man.

"Boss Huang is here!"

As soon as these words came out, the audience fell silent.

The burly (bebi) Han suddenly made way.

Among the crowd, I saw a middle-aged man in a purple suit walking slowly.

The man followed a young man and slowly walked towards the crowd.

Su Chen noticed the young man.

With his memory, he would naturally not forget that he seemed to have seen this young man at He Shaozhe's birthday party.

And just as he saw the young man.

The young man also noticed him.

When Li Xiangdong saw Su Chen for the first time, his pupils shrank.

It's really him!

Li Xiangdong sighed in his heart.

at this time.

Boss Song saw Boss Huang coming.

Immediately greeted.

"Boss Huang, you can make the decision for the little brother!"

He pointed at Su Chen: "That's the kid, the f**k just beat us brothers up hard!"

"It's this kid, what the hell, Boss Huang, if you don't clean up this kid, we won't be able to swallow this breath!"

"That's right, this kid actually dared to make trouble in your place, Boss Huang, what the hell didn't he take you seriously, Boss Huang!"

Several middle-aged people next to him also echoed.

When Boss Huang heard these words, his expression gradually became gloomy.

If anyone dares to make trouble in his venue, he will be slapped in the face, and this is something he absolutely does not allow!

Just when he was about to speak.

Li Xiangdong's hand on the side immediately rested on his.

Seeing that it was Li Xiangdong, Boss Huang's sullen expression suddenly changed, and he half flattered him: "Young Master Li, who is this?"

Li Xiangdong moved closer to his ear.

Slowly said in a voice that only two people could hear: "No matter what you want to say next, I advise you not to say it first."

It was the first time Boss Huang saw Li Xiangdong use such a serious tone, and he immediately felt a little bad.

Li Xiangdong patted Boss Huang's shoulder slightly.

The voice was like the whisper of a demon.

"Remember, He Shaozhe? The thing about his dad being kicked out a while ago, right?"

Mr. Huang nodded repeatedly.

Although He Shaozhe's father is just a driver, he is also the second elder's driver anyway.

There are still many people in the Presbyterian Church who want to curry favor with him.

Not to mention Boss Huang.

It can be said that in Shanghai, Li Xiangdong is naturally ranked first among the young people that his boss Huang must never mess with, and this He Shaozhe, if not in the top three, is at least in the top five

ADVERTISEMENT

It's a pity, I heard that some time ago, I didn't know if I offended someone.

He Shaozhe's father was kicked by the second elder.

This He Shaozhe has directly become an ordinary person.

I'm afraid it's worse than an ordinary person.

After all, those who have been bullied by him should not miss this opportunity.

"That's because He Shaozhe provoked someone who shouldn't be provoked.

Boss Huang shuddered.

"Remember what I told you before, don't provoke people from the university in Shanghai, right? I'm also afraid that you will provoke the person who shouldn't be provoked."

"That person, even I, would not dare to provoke him. The old man didn't let me go to the Sun Moon Hotel because he was afraid that I would provoke that person."

Li Xiangdong suddenly raised the corner of his mouth, and said in a low voice: "And that person, now."

"It's far away in the sky, but close in front of you!"

After finishing speaking, he slowly raised his head and smiled slightly towards Su Chen who was not far away.

The reason why he reminded Boss Huang was not for the good of Boss Huang, but to sell Su Chen face.

And Boss Huang also reacted at this time.

He looked towards Li Xiangdong.

It happened that Li Xiangdong was smiling and showing his favor not far away.

Hastily turned his head away.

It happened that I saw Su Chen who was the most conspicuous in the crowd.

Based on what Li Xiangdong just said.

Everything, all of a sudden all connected in series.

Cold sweat also broke out at that moment.

He looked at Su Chen in disbelief.

The more I look at it, the more extraordinary Su Chen becomes.

Boss Song on the side saw that Boss Huang hadn't spoken at this moment, thinking that Boss Huang had left it to him to deal with.

He quickly greeted the burly men around him: "You guys, hurry up and arrest them!"

The burly man was just about to make a move.

But he saw Boss Huang suddenly strode forward.

Immediately, the slap slapped Boss Song's face like a fat pig.

"Snapped!"

There was a crisp applause.

resounded throughout the hall.

Boss Song's face quickly became red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye.

this action.

Immediately, everyone present was stunned.

Those burly men froze in place, not daring to move.

But Su Chen and the others were a little surprised by the behavior of this boss Huang.

Boss Song was a little dazed and froze on the spot: "Huang, Boss Huang, you, you called the wrong person!"

He thought that Boss Huang had hit the wrong person.

The next moment, Boss Huang snorted coldly: "Damn it, it was you who hit me!"

It was the turn of Boss Song and the others to be even more confused.

However, what made them completely confused was still behind.

I saw Boss Huang waved his hand: "Come here, take away all these Xianshan fat pigs who dare to make trouble in my place, and I will deal with them later!!!"

As he said that, he also spat fiercely on Boss Song's face: "f**king fat pig, you dare to make trouble in my yard!"

At Boss Huang's order, Boss Song and the others were immediately dragged back by the burly man.

Seeing this, Boss Song and the others immediately shouted: "Boss Huang! You made a mistake! We are not the ones making trouble in your place!"

"Boss Huang, what are you doing!"

"Boss Huang!"

Boss Huang didn't care about them, only to see that his angry expression changed to a gentle expression.

He leaned in front of Su Chen.

"Little brother, you are not injured, right? The ignorant subordinates let these fat pigs bump into you. You have a lot of adults, so please don't worry about it." Boss Huang laughed and said: "This way

ADVERTISEMENT

, I am the master, I will pay for your consumption today, and in addition, as long as you and these classmates come over in the future, I will give you a 50% discount!"

This time, everyone was shocked.

Even a fool could see that the change in Boss Huang's attitude was entirely due to the handsome young man in front of him.

Su Chen's classmates were also shocked.

I thought I was going to be beaten severely.

Now, the situation has reversed.

Moreover, it seems that it is because of Su Chen???

"You know me?" Su Chen frowned slightly. Could it be Yang Xun? No.

He turned his eyes to Li Xiangdong who was standing aside.

Li Xiangdong saw him.

He waved his hand slightly.

When Boss Huang heard what Su Chen said, he hurriedly said: "I don't know each other now, but I will soon. Dare I ask the little brother's name?"

"My name is Su Chen." Su Chen said flatly without slapping the smiling face.

Boss Huang smiled when he heard the words: "So it's Brother Su, I really offended you tonight, so, Brother Su, I'll open another private room to treat you well, your little brother

If some students are willing to stay and play, I will also promise to make arrangements for them. If they want to go home, I will immediately arrange for someone to take them home. I guarantee that they will be sent downstairs, and there will be no flash doctors. "

Su Chen nodded when he heard the words, and looked at Zhang Tianyang and the others: "What do you say?"

Zhang Tianyang just let go of his hanging heart at this moment, and hurriedly said: "Go home!"

Then something came to mind: "Xiao Chenzi, you won't go back with us? What if there is some conspiracy?"

Su Chen waved his hand, and he just figured out why, besides, with his strength, as long as Zhang Tianyang and the others left, he could get away at any time.

The rest of the students also expressed that they wanted to go home.

Zhang Jiamin ran to Su Chen, blushing slightly: "Su Chen, thank you tonight, then we will go home first, you, take care, go back early!"

Han Suan also nodded slightly towards Su Chen, he could already vaguely see that Su Chen's identity seemed a bit unusual: "Su Chen, then I'll go back first.

Just when Han Su'an was about to leave, a figure rushed in and trotted to Su Chen's side.

Bow slightly towards Su Chen: "Mr. Su, I, I'm late!"

When Han Suan saw this scene, his eyes almost popped out.

He is naturally more knowledgeable than Zhang Tianyang, so he recognized it immediately. The person who trotted past was Yang Xun, the general manager of the famous Sun Moon Hotel!

When he went to the Sun Moon Hotel for dinner with his father and people from Tianyu Co., Ltd., he met Yang Xun once, but at that time, his father also

Just introduce Yang Xun to him from afar.

Unexpectedly, Yang Xun actually appeared here and bowed to Su Chen!!!

And he heard correctly, just now Yang Xun said to Su Chen in a slightly respectful tone, Mr. Su, I am late!?

I'm going, what the hell is Su Chen's identity!!?

At this moment, a group of students also walked outside.

Some burly men drove all kinds of luxury cars to send them back.

And Han Suan said to himself with a little dementia: "Su Chen, what is his identity?"

The sound was not small, and several people around heard it.

Zhang Tianyang is also not far away [looking at Han Su'an with a frown and saying: "What are you muttering about?"

Zhang Jiamin also looked at Han Suan: "Han Suan, are you okay? You won't be scared?"

"What do you know!?" Han Su'an said, "Do you know who the person who trotted in just now is?"

"Who is it?" The students gathered around.

"Yang Xun!" Han Suan hurriedly said: "The general manager of Sun Moon Hotel! He is considered a big shot in Shanghai! Even Boss Huang is not enough to look at him!"

"Didn't you see just now, such a big man! He actually ran in front of Su Chen and called him Mr. Su Chen, looking so respectful!!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was a little dazed.

Everyone knows that the Sun Moon Hotel is that famous member-only hotel.

The place where the top big shots in Shanghai gather.

Zhang Tianyang also recalled: "Just now, I seem to have heard Su Chen ask me which one is better, Yang Xun or Huang Boss!"

"That goes without saying, it must be Yang Xun! How can Boss Jia compare with the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel!"

"It seems that it was Su Chen who called Yang Xun over!"

Everyone draws conclusions.

Immediately, everyone could not help but shudder.

What is Su Chen's identity!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 3.6K 92
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
3.9K 156 48
As the imperial concubine of the empire, You Muqing secretly went to the Federation to have fun, but ended up playing herself in the felony prison. L...
578K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
5.3K 239 13
Noah was killed and in the afterlife, got a couple choices. He decided on helping the loser friend of the Male Lead who was forgotten. All with the h...