Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

By wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

73

513 6 0
By wardelog

MTLNATION

notifications

Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging About Me Will Make Me An Almighty Male God

infoReport

beenhere

list

2

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

83%

Chapter 73: Su Chen Shots! (Seeking Subscription Customization)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Misunderstanding?" The man in the suit sneered: "If you misunderstood, you will know when you go there, this is what our boss Huang personally ordered.

Boss Huang!

When this name was mentioned, many Shanghai locals present were stunned.

Outsiders may not know Mr. Huang.

But how could these locals not know.

This imperial world was established by Mr. Huang single-handedly.

It is said that in the early years, Boss Huang was just a gangster in Shanghai.

Relying on blood and ruthlessness, he was killed out of a group of brothers.

Later, because of the severe crackdown by the elders on these aspects, the yamen even arrested them every now and then.

Boss Huang also realized that the long run is not a good strategy.

He simply retreated into the arena, relying on the prestige established in the early years and the accumulated funds, he gained a foothold in Shanghai.

After that, I didn't know where to catch the line of the Presbyterian Church.

Since then, things have been going smoothly in Shanghai.

Regardless of the fact that Li Xiangdong's family just received investment from Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd. some time ago, the development momentum is just right.

But such a company is nothing more than a small shrimp in front of a behemoth like Boss Huang.

It's not enough to be rich in a place like Shanghai.

"Boss Huang?" Su Chen frowned.

He is not a native of Shanghai, so naturally he has never heard of this person.

Zhang Tianyang on the side explained to him with an ugly face.

Only then did Su Chen understand.

"How does Boss Huang compare to Yang Xun?" Su Chen suddenly asked Zhang Tianyang.

Zhang Tianyang was taken aback when he heard the words: "Who is Yang Xun? Can he compare with Boss Huang? You must know that Boss Huang is black and white, not only has a black background, but also knows people in the Presbyterian Church.

"The characters in the Presbyterian Church, if you come out at random, they are all existences that can cause turbulent waves in Shanghai. Can you compare with the Yang Xun you mentioned?"

Hearing what Zhang Tianyang said, Su Chen smiled wryly.

With his IQ, he naturally guessed that Zhang Tianyang probably didn't know that Yang Xun was the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel.

Otherwise, he would not have said such a thing.

After all, according to him, Mr. Huang is already great just because he knows the people in the Presbyterian Church. As the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel, Yang Xun, let alone a person in the Presbyterian Council, even the people in the Presbyterian Council I know all the top people in the world, and even have a lot of friendship with a few of them.

Wouldn't that be even more remarkable.

How could it be inferior to this boss Huang?

It is more likely that the people in Zhang Tianyang's circle at most know the class of Huang Boss. As for the people of Yang Xun's class, he probably doesn't even have the qualifications to know.

Just from Zhang Tianyang's few words, Yin Chen already deduced that Boss Huang must be inferior to Yang Xun.

My heart also completely settled down.

Since Yang Xun can suppress Boss Huang, it shouldn't be a big problem.

And other people naturally don't know the relationship between Su Chen and Yang Xun.

After hearing the name of Huang Boss.

Even if he didn't know, he still learned about the prestige of the boss from the mouth of the students next to him.

Each of them is just a college student who has not yet entered the society.

Hearing people like Boss Huang, all of them were so frightened that their faces were ashes and their bodies were shaking like they were sifting chaff.

Han Suan was also breaking out in a cold sweat.

Who is Mr. Huang?

Even if his father sees it, he must respectfully exist.

After all, their family is a small company after all.

It is a good investment from Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd.

But it doesn't mean that they are really at the same level as Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd.

Facing a character like Boss Huang.

Han Su'an only felt that just hearing the name, he felt a chill rushing from his spine to Tianling Gai.

He even stuttered when he spoke.

"Huang, Boss Huang? This, there must be some misunderstanding, we just need to explain it to Boss Huang."

ADVERTISEMENT

The man in the suit spat on the ground, and said with a cold expression, "Stop talking nonsense, and come with us, or if we use rude methods later, it won't look good later!"

The voice fell.

The burly men behind him had already taken a few steps forward.

"Don't, don't worry, I, we'll go with you!"

Han Suan said with a trembling voice.

Then he turned his head and looked at the group of students: "Brother, let's go over together, this is the world of the imperial dynasty after all, there are so many of us, we should not dare to do anything to us, at worst, we just apologize'

Hear what Han Suan said.

I also saw those burly men who were staring at each other.

All the students dare not disobey.

He hurriedly followed behind Han Suan, and followed the man in the suit out of the private room.

Su Chen and Zhang Tianyang were also among them.

"Brother Chen, it's over, that middle-aged man just now probably has a big background!" Zhang Tianyang's face turned pale: "I hope that for the sake of Han Su'an and his father, it's better not to go too far.

Su Chen patted Zhang Tianyang's shoulder lightly: "Don't worry, nothing will happen.

Just now, he sent a message asking Yang Xun to come over.

No matter what, with Yang Xun at his back, things won't go to the worst.

Now that he has Yang Xun's power that he can rely on, Su Chen will naturally not let it go.

But this also reminded him from the side, if he has the opportunity, should he also cultivate his own contacts in this place.

After all, he who owns the Sun Moon Hotel is bound to develop a career in Shanghai in the future.

This four-year university has just begun, and the days in Shanghai will still be long in the future.

In the future, we will inevitably encounter situations like today.

If you call Yang Xun over every time, not only will it be troublesome, but it will also appear that his boss is too incompetent.

However, things like cultivating contacts still have to be done gradually, and it can't be done overnight.

Su Chen just has this idea now, and has no plan for how to travel teacher."

Hearing this, Li Xiangdong, who was still flirting with the two women, was taken aback for a moment.

"what!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1K 52
{completed} in which mike and eleven go on many adventures together
7K 221 9
"Let you play the role of a jailbreaker. How long can you last under the full force of the world's top inspectors and top hackers?" Qin Hao traveled...
3.9K 156 48
As the imperial concubine of the empire, You Muqing secretly went to the Federation to have fun, but ended up playing herself in the felony prison. L...
199K 29.6K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...