Stock up the refrigerator and...

By ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 15

1.1K 21 0
By ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 15/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The items don’t take up much space, so of course you need to put them away when you see them.
  As she walked, she found that she couldn't walk at all.
  She actually saw a body armor!
  Without hesitation, Ruan Ning put the five sets of body armor into the space with a smile, thinking that she was lucky to have come in advance. If these things were soaked in water, it would be a waste.
  Then she saw the binocular night vision binoculars.
  The reason why I know the name so clearly is because it is placed quietly in the exhibition cabinet and exudes an aura of being expensive.
  Of course I have to accept such a good thing.
  There were several telescopes and night vision devices nearby. Ruan Ning also collected them and threw them out of the cabinet.
  Then, she walked into the exhibition hall of an equipment manufacturer and saw a model wearing a heavy-duty black safety suit, which was said to be bulletproof, stab-proof, acid-proof and flame-retardant.
  It just looked too heavy and could crush her shoulders.
  But it’s so heavy, so it’s probably expensive, right? How could something like this be soaked in water and then dispersed?
  As for the remaining ten sets of protective vests, of course I accept them.
  This store also has a variety of satchels, the quality of which seems to be much better than that of outdoor stores, so Ruan Ning accepted them all.
  Of course, a disaster reduction expo will not be without various rescue equipment.
  There is an exhibition company that displays various intelligent unmanned ships, such as surface life-saving robots, unmanned patrol boats, and unmanned surveying and mapping boats.
  These were too high-end, and Ruan Ning gave up in tears, only accepting the simplest and most practical boats such as kayaks and assault boats.
  She also saw a robot dog.
  Ruan Ning is not sure whether it can still be used, and most importantly, no one can repair it. However, this thing should be very useful in the end of the world and can help detect danger.
  Now that there wasn't much space left, Ruan Ning decided to get the escape cabin and see if he could keep it.
  At this time, she also walked to the stairs.
  Further ahead is the underwater world. Ruan Ning took out the compressed gas bottle, buoyancy vest, frog goggles and fins and put them on.
  She likes to travel and has tried diving in many places. The water depth should not be a problem now.
  Holding the diving knife in her hand, Ruan Ning entered the water.
  Without stopping on the second floor, Ruan Ning dived directly to the first floor in one breath.
  Due to buoyancy, some not-too-heavy things have floated on the ceiling. When you look up, it's all dark and the picture is a bit scary.
  The exhibition hall is very large.
  Ruan Ning swam to the north according to the novel's records, and saw various supplies and many large equipment along the way.
  Such as rescue vehicles, engineering vehicles, amphibious terrain vehicles.
  There is also a helicopter.
  Ruan Ning stopped and took a look at the small helicopter before continuing to swim towards the escape cabin.
  After about ten minutes, she finally found the big ball on the ground.
  Ruan Ning's eyes were filled with joy, she speeded up and swam to the escape cabin, and placed both hands on its surface.
  The escape hatch disappeared instantly.
  The system said happily: "Congratulations to the host for getting the escape cabin."
  "In view of the uniqueness of this item and the fact that it has helped Chu Dingfeng overcome life and death difficulties many times, you will receive a high reward." "
  There are five rewards in total. You can Pick four of them and get them."
  Choosing four out of five is good. Ruan Ning said with a smile on her face: "Which five items?"

Chapter 18
  The system replied: "The first item is to expand the space area by 1,000 cubic meters."
  "The second item , refreshing the refrigerator space materials three times on the original basis."
  "The third item, physical fitness +5."
  "The fourth item, strength +5."
  "The fifth item, agility +5."
  Ruan Ning thought about it and expanded the area. It was urgent. After all, the space in her refrigerator was doubling every day, and she had to collect supplies today. If she continued like this, she wouldn't be able to store them.
  Needless to say, the benefits of refreshing supplies three times, there is nothing more satisfying than sitting at home and having food drop from the sky.
  It's just that compared to refreshing materials, the increase in physical fitness, strength, and agility seems to be more tempting now.
  Ruan Ning decided: "Except for the second item, I choose the other four."
  The system confirmed again: "Host, you choose to expand the space area and enhance physical fitness, strength, and agility by five points each. Are you sure?"
  Ruan Ning : "Confirm, hurry up."
  The system beeped: "The reward has been issued to you, please check."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up. The most intuitive thing was that the area of ​​her space doubled instantly, and there were large chunks of open space. .
  Unable to feel the body modification, Ruan Ning tried to swim forward and found that her body was really much lighter and her speed had increased.
  "What is my current strength level?" Ruan Ning asked.

  The system said: "It surpasses ordinary adult men and can be equivalent to exercising human strength all year round. It is slightly inferior to professional players."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "It's enough."
  She swam back to the place where she just saw the helicopter. Although I don’t know if it can be used in the future, but who gives her more space?
  Take it, take it.
  In addition, Ruan Ning also saw many new rescue vehicles equipped with the most advanced intelligent equipment.

  There are also large drones and unmanned boats that can be used for large-scale search and rescue.
  The exhibition hall also has a comprehensive emergency rescue intelligent platform that can link everything to provide timely warning.
  It can be said that this place brings together the most advanced results of mankind's response to disasters, created by the wisdom of countless people.
  Who would have thought that a solar flare could set everything back to zero?
  Ruan Ning sighed and returned to the third floor.
  This time there is space, so there is no need to calculate the rest, the three robot dogs are holding it.
  Also take away safety ropes, emergency rescue kits, and countless fire extinguishers.
  Just now, Ruan Ning was in a hurry to find the way and did not finish browsing the third floor.
  Now continue. ① This ① work ① is written by ① Si ① Rabbit ① Read ① online ① Read ① Net ① Friends ① Organize ① Upload ① Upload ① The
  remaining supplies are too rare, Ruan Ning decided to collect them , she didn’t bother to see what they were, so she could take them all away and put them into the space.
  Try not to waste a single drop.
  Unfortunately, the third floor does not have as many supplies as the first and second floors, and everything downstairs is soaked in water.
  After about forty minutes, Ruan Ning felt that everything was almost collected before her eyes. She took out a rubber boat from the space and inflated it. After getting on the boat, she put two undeployed rubber boats and more than twenty sets of waterproof suits inside. There are more than twenty sets of acid-resistant suits and some miscellaneous safety supplies.
  After being almost ready, Ruan Ning rowed a boat and arrived at the office building area.
  The office building is relatively low and flooded to around the fourth floor.
  Ruan Ning found the window that Cheng Jikuan had smashed open, fixed the rubber boat, and turned over to get inside.
  "Brother Cheng?"
  "Cheng Jikuan?" Ruan Ning called Cheng Jikuan's name as he went upstairs.
  On the eighth floor, someone finally responded.
  Cheng Jikuan walked out of the office carrying an oversized striped woven bag. He didn't know where he found this bag. It looked a bit funny.
  He was still dripping wet.
  Ruan Ning held back her laughter and handed over the waterproof rescue suit she brought up: "I just found it over there, why don't you change it?"
  Cheng Jikuan hummed, put the woven bag on the ground, took the waterproof suit and took a look at it. .
  "Do I have to wear clothes inside this?"
  Ruan Ning really didn't know, so she thought for a while and replied: "It depends on yourself?"
  Cheng Jikuan thought for two seconds, then walked to the office with a waterproof suit.
  After he closed the door, Ruan Ning knelt down and looked at the woven bag, and found some office snacks, tea, coffee, toilet paper, and sanitary napkins inside.
  There are half packs of sanitary napkins and full packs, so there are only these two packs in total.
  When Cheng Jikuan finished changing his clothes and came out, Ruan Ning said: "There are still 8 floors to search. Let's do it separately. I'll work from top to bottom."
  Cheng Jikuan felt a
  little uncomfortable: "Yeah." Ruan Ning nodded. , and then secretly laughed out loud after turning around.
  This building has a total of sixteen floors. Ruan Ning went down from the sixteenth floor. She took out an ax from the space and decided to violently break down the door.
  With a "bang", the door handle was knocked off by her.
  Ruan Ning was still a little unbelievable. In the past, she felt that the ax was heavy and it was difficult to lift her arms. She didn't expect that she could use it to break the door today.
  The system is still good.
  Ruan Ning put away her ax and took out her bag, pushed open the disabled door and walked in. She found that this should be a boss's office.

  The room is large, with a landscape painting hanging on the front wall.

  Ruan Ning was not interested in this, so she looked around and found that the boss's office only had two bags of tea and a large number of documents.
  After thinking about it, Ruan Ning put away the comfortable-looking boss chair.
  The office desk, chairs, cabinets, and a wooden coffee table can all be used to warm the fire in the future and cannot be wasted.
  This office also comes with a lounge. Ruan Ning didn't plan to find anything good, but she found a box of small umbrellas from the locked bedside table.
  Still a small model.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment and put the small umbrella into the bag.
  Although Cheng Jikuan may not be able to use it, he can exchange it for supplies.
  The second door has no lock and is the conference room.
  Ruan Ning put away the tables and chairs.
  There weren't many things in the office building, but Ruan Ning found bottled water in every room, and she put the unopened ones into the space.
  Along the way, Ruan Ning found a total of three and a half packages of sanitary napkins, a box of instant noodles, more than twenty packages of snacks, and bottled drinks.
  In a utility room, she found ten boxes of toilet paper.
  This is good stuff.
  Ruan Ning couldn't move it at once, so she found Cheng Jikuan downstairs, and the two of them transported ten boxes of toilet paper to the fourth floor.
  After seeing the six and a half packs of sanitary napkins that Ruan Ning "found", Cheng Jikuan couldn't hide his surprise: "That's great, you and Ji Li can use it. It would be great if we could find more."
  Ruan Ning He smiled and said, "Yes, this thing is a luxury item now."
  Cheng Jikuan smiled and looked at the box of small umbrellas.
  Ruan Ning coughed: "This is also a luxury product. I found it in a boss's office. Maybe I can exchange it for supplies in the future."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Well, I can only exchange for supplies."
  Ruan Ning felt happy. .
  The two moved everything onto the rubber boat and covered them with a double layer of tarpaulin.
  Cheng Jikuan raised his head and asked, "Are we going home now?"
  Ruan Ning looked at the sky: "Actually, there is another place I want to go to. It's very close to here, but I don't know if I can make it in time."
  Cheng Jikuan said firmly. : "Now that we're out, let's go."
  Ruan Ning knew this man's character: "Okay, then we will use a rubber boat and put the other one away first."
  Cheng Jikuan had no objection.
  The two replenished their water and energy in the corridor and set off again.
  There were many rowing oars this time. Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan rowed together, and the speed increased a lot.
  Soon, Cheng Jikuan knew where Ruan Ning was going.
  After all, this place is so famous. It is the most mysterious mountain villa area in the city. No one knows how many hundreds of millions a building costs or what it looks like inside.
  The only thing that can be known is that there are only 16 villas here, occupying half of the hill.
  Cheng Jikuan looked at the hill not far away with a puzzled expression: "Ruan Ning, what are we doing here?"
  Ruan Ning said, "Everyone here has run away, we can come and pick up the leaks."
  Cheng Jikuan frowned: "How do you know this place? People ran away, and it wasn't flooded here. Why did they leave?"
  "Because my boss lives here. Rich people are well-informed and went to safer places earlier."
  In fact, it is not her boss who lives here . , but she saw in the book that the male protagonist would come here to search for things, and she must not leave them for him.
  Knowing that Cheng Jikuan was confused, Ruan Ning explained: "Do you want to ask me why I know where the boss lives?"
  After hesitation, Cheng Jikuan nodded.
  Ruan Ning said: "Because my boss's son is my ex-boyfriend

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 15/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
13.9K 256 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
602K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
15.6K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...