Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

By wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

70

657 11 0
By wardelog

Chapter 70: Fatty Su Chen! ? Zhang Jiamin's Jaw Is About To Drop! (Seeking Subscription Customization)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Outside the fish and dragon feast.

"Little big brother, are you waiting for someone? Why don't you come in and let me take a look?"

Su Chen helplessly looked at the welcoming girl who wanted to pull him in.

It seems to be because of the value of the face.

He just stood outside for a while, when the welcome girl at the entrance of the Fish and Dragon Banquet pulled him into the Fish and Dragon Banquet~ with bright eyes.

"I'm waiting for my classmate. It seems that you have a class reunion here today. I just called him."

"That's it." The welcoming girl said while pouring him a glass of water: "Why don't I ask the front desk to check for you, there seems to be a few waves of class reunions today, and then I'll take you in directly. "

The welcome girl is very enthusiastic.

Su Chen waved his hand.

"No, he's already here."

The welcoming girl looked up.

Not far away, a handsome guy with a handsome face was walking towards them with a smile.

If it was before seeing Su Chen, she might still think this handsome guy is pretty handsome, but after seeing Su Chen.

It can only be said that there is no harm without comparison.

However, Su Chen naturally didn't care about the reaction of the welcoming girl.

He gave Zhang Tianyang a blank look: "You can't see me even if I send you a message."

Zhang Tianyang smiled awkwardly: "Isn't it because everyone chatted too happily? You don't know, there are too many people who have changed a lot since they haven't seen each other for more than ten years."

Immediately seeing the welcoming girl next to him, he teased again: "What's wrong, should I come later?"

As soon as these words came out, the welcoming girl next to her blushed a little.

Su Chen looked at him speechlessly: "What are you thinking, take me up quickly.

As he said that, he smiled slightly at the welcoming girl next to him: "Thank you, I will go up with my classmates first.

The welcoming girl hurriedly blushed and nodded.

Su Chen followed Zhang Tianyang to the second floor.

They had just left not long ago.

A group of waiters wearing cheongsams surrounded the welcoming girl.

"how is it going!"

"It's so handsome! There is no next time on his face. At first, I thought he was a handsome guy with that kind of atmosphere, but I just took a closer look, and I almost wanted to lie down on the spot!"

"I'm going, what are you talking about! But I just saw that side face, it is really handsome! If only I could ask for a contact information, I really hate why I am not a rich woman, otherwise, I must have a bank card Throw it in front of that handsome guy."

"With such a boyfriend, I would slap myself if I quarreled!"

"Arguing!? With such a boyfriend, I can't stand him getting close to me, and even quarrel with him!!?"

Su Chen and Zhang Tianyang had already arrived on the second floor, so they naturally didn't hear the discussions of the waiters below.

"How many people are here today?" Su Chen asked.

Zhang Tianyang thought for a while: "In addition to the locals who were originally in Shanghai, plus some who were admitted to Shanghai, there are a total of thirteen."

He is the initiator of this learning gathering, and he knows the number of people relatively well.

"There are five girls and eight boys."

"Let me tell you, those girls in our primary school class really have a lot of potential stocks, and all five of them have become pretty big girls, especially Zhang Jiamin, who used to be a little black girl, but now she has become skinny." White and beautiful, although not as beautiful as that Yingying, she is still considered a beauty for ordinary people.

The Yingying Zhang Tianyang mentioned was the girl he had joined at Su Chen's school before.

"Yingying?" Su Chen responded for a moment, then smiled and said, "How are you and that Yingying?"

Speaking of this, Zhang Tianyang gave Su Chen a resentful look: "Don't say it, I will never go out to eat with you again. With you, where is my chance? After Yingying added me, I know what to ask you, so I won’t talk about it later.”

Su Chen laughed and joked, "Don't blame the uneven road for people who are not good enough."

Speaking of which, Yingying would still give him good morning and good night every day, but he was not interested in her, so in the end he dealt with it coldly.

"In front of you, who can fight just based on his looks?" Zhang Tianyang sighed.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but he always feels that Su Chen is more handsome than the last time he saw him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Their appearance is also automatically enhanced?

Soon, Zhang Tianyang brought Su Chen to the door of the private room.

I saw bursts of exclamations coming from inside.

"Oh my god, this is too handsome!!! I really love Oppa, I'm sorry, forgive me, it's not because I'm unfeeling, but because, he is so handsome!"

"It's so handsome! It feels like a star is nothing compared to him!!!"

"Otherwise, how could I mistake him for a star I don't know? To be honest, I follow a lot of stars, and some of them may be like that in private, but this handsome guy, that's really, I feel There are no dead spots all over the body, and it really feels extremely handsome.

"Jiamin, I really envy you. I can see such a handsome guy. After seeing him, I feel that my big brother is not good. How can there be such a handsome person in this world? He is definitely at the level of a male god." what!"

"I used to think that everyone's aesthetics are different, that's why everyone likes different handsome guys. Now, I suddenly feel that the reason why everyone's aesthetics are different is because the people we met before are not enough teachers. !!!”

"Girls in our class, haven't seen each other for so many years, have they become so noisy?" Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but he seemed to hear a somewhat familiar voice.

Zhang Tianyang smiled: "Who knows, it wasn't like this when I first came out, so, I'll go in first, you wait outside for a while, then I will tell them that Su Chen is here, and then I will ask you to come in , Keep blinding their dog eyes!"

Su Chen said with a smile: "You have a lot to do, go in quickly."

That's what he said, but he was also looking forward to what his elementary school classmates who had been in elementary school for so many years would look like when they saw him now.

Zhang Tianyang winked at Su Chen and asked Su Chen to stand aside first.

He pushed open the door and walked in.

As soon as I entered, I saw a group of girls surrounding Zhang Jiamin.

Zhang Tianyang frowned first, then coughed twice: "Tell everyone a surprise."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes immediately fell on him.

"Yes, before Zhang Tianyang said that there will be surprises in this class reunion, what a surprise!"

"That's right, Zhang Tianyang, the surprise you mentioned earlier!"

Zhang Tianyang waved his hand and said with a smile: "Isn't the surprise coming soon? Do you still remember Su Chen!?"

"Su Chen!?" Many people were stunned for a moment, and then they seemed to remember something.

"Su Chen, didn't he go back to his hometown when he was in junior high school, didn't he lose contact?!!? It's been more than ten years since I've seen you!?"

"That's right, could it be that the surprise you mentioned by Zhang Tianyang was Su Chen!? Speaking of which, I haven't seen Su Chen for a long time. I still remember that when we were young, the two of you were the fattest in our class.

"Su Chen is here too!? It's interesting. It's been a long time since I saw Su Chen. Among our classmates, Su Chen was the first one to go back to his hometown. At least it's been more than ten years, right?"

Among the students present, they are either locals from Shanghai, or they just returned after junior high school. If it is true that they have not seen each other for a long time, Su Chen is definitely the longest one

When Su Chen is mentioned, everyone can't help recalling those things when they were young.

At that time, he and Zhang Tianyang were the fattest two in the class, and they were the most influential figures in the class.

However, unlike Zhang Tianyang, a chubby guy, Su Chen is a cute chubby guy, especially popular with girls in class.

He is also very pleasing to the boys, so he is quite popular in the class.

So everyone got a little excited when they heard that Su Chen was coming.

Although this must be the big surprise that Zhang Tianyang said before, it may not be worthy of the name.

But at any rate, he was a classmate he hadn't seen for more than ten years, so it wasn't a big surprise, but a small surprise was worth it.

The girls were also quite excited.

"Wow, Su Chen is here too, isn't he still as fat as when I was a child! I still remember that when I was young, I liked to pinch Su Chen's face the most, it's so comfortable!"

"That's right, Su Chen was pretty cute back then, I don't know what he's become now, won't he become a greasy uncle!?"

"Tsk tsk tsk, there are quite a lot of people coming to our class reunion this time, Zhang Tianyang, you have some skills!"

"We students should have a good drink! Where is Su Chen, is he here?"

Zhang Tianyang smiled mysteriously: "Come here, it's just outside the door.

Zhang Xin [jokingly said: "Don't rush" people come in, so Su Chen is so fat that he can't even get in the door, right?"

Han Suan also booed at this time: "That's right, hurry up and let Su Chen in, we haven't seen each other for so many years, we used to pinch each other when we were young, now it's time to get drunk!"

"Okay, okay." Zhang Tianyang finally gave up trying to keep his mouth shut, and shouted towards the door.

"Su Chen is handsome! Come in!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing what Zhang Tianyang said.

The students started talking again.

"The title of Zhang Tianyang, could it be that Su Chen has also changed into a man and became handsome!?"

"No way? I think with Zhang Tianyang's personality, if he really becomes handsome, he might not say that. Maybe Su Chen is still the same as before, so he said that on purpose to mislead us."

"That's right, girls, don't think about it too much, think about Su Chen's appearance in elementary school

In the discussion of the crowd.

The door of the private room was slowly pushed open.

The moment the door of the private room opened.

A figure slowly stepped into the private room.

Everyone's eyes, at this moment, all converged on that figure.

next moment.

Everyone was stunned.

Even the air in the entire private room seemed to be frozen.

This, this, this is too handsome!!!

is ready to start!"

At this time, everyone gradually recovered from the shock just now.

"I'm going, I shouldn't have come!"

A boy sighed.

There seemed to be music playing all at once: "I should be under the car, not in the car!"

ADVERTISEMENT

A boy who wears glasses and looks a little bit nerdy sighed: "Su Chen is not born in heaven, he is as handsome as Chang Ye!!!"

.0

"Your sister, I feel a little inferior!" A boy pretended to cry.

Su Chen smiled wryly: "Is that an exaggeration? You guys."

"Exaggeration, you're exaggerating!" The girls gradually came to their senses, Zhang Jiamin was the first to speak, shaking her head while looking at Su Chen.

"It's just you, you are ashamed to say that I have changed a lot, and you are the one who has changed the most! I will go! You still haven't given me my contact information!"

Su Chen said: "I didn't know it was you at the time, so I added it later."

Only then did Zhang Jiamin nodded in satisfaction: "It's not too bad."

Some girls started talking.

"Su Chen, are you sure you didn't have plastic surgery? It's too fake, I feel like I can't connect you with my childhood!"

"That is to say, but I really answered that sentence. Fat people are potential stocks. When I saw Zhang Tianyang before, I just thought there was some truth in this sentence. Now I see

You, I think this sentence is simply the truth, it has changed too much after losing weight!"

"Stop talking, if it's Su Chen, I thought it was that star! Su Chen, you really don't think about making a debut?"

"Now I know that the big surprise that Zhang Tianyang said was really a big surprise!"

One by one, the girls started talking to Su Chen.

However, after knowing that the person in the photo was actually their elementary school classmate Su Chen, they didn't dare to yell at the photo like before.

After all, it’s fine if the real person is not here. Now the real master is next to him, and he is still their classmate in elementary school for five years.

It's a joke at home.

So the girls have restrained a lot.

But he was restrained, and none of his eyes moved away from Su Chen.

Boys over there.

But everyone is envious to death.

Xu Yang, who was the fattest in the audience, even patted the classmates around him, and said quietly: "What the hell, I'll lose weight when I go back!"

The classmate next to him comforted him: "I advise you not to do it. If you really lose weight, you can't say that you are ugly because you are fat."

Xu Yang has black lines all over his head: "*(a plant)"

Not Yuan'an also silently turned on his cell phone.

Looking at the balance in my bank card, I looked at the long list of balances in my WeChat.

My heart calmed down a bit.

When Su Chen came in just now, he even felt that he didn't even think about Qian.

It can be said that Su Chen had a huge impact on everyone in the private room except Zhang Tianyang.

And after Su Chen arrived, the private room was full.

Everyone finally started to move their chopsticks.

At the dinner table, both boys and girls were pouring alcohol to Su Chen.

Boys are naturally envious, jealous and hateful, but in desperation, they can only "revenge" with wine.

As for girls, we don't know.

However, it is a pity that since Su Chen's physique has improved.

It seems that the overall physical fitness has undergone substantial changes.

This little alcohol is really nothing to Su Chen.

After drinking and eating, everyone was preparing to move the battlefield.

Su Chen was also going to the bathroom to wash his face.

It happened at this time.

A series of mechanical voices sounded in my mind!

"Ding! Ding! Ding six!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.4K 23
♥ 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 ဒီ fic လေးကတော့ system အမျိုးအစားလေးပါ normalအတွဲလဲပါမယ် blအတြဲလဲပါမွာပါ😚 အများကြီးကြမ်းမှာဖြစ်လို့ warnning..ဒီဖက်ကမ္ဘာမှ fuj...
935K 10.5K 189
Fan Zijing is a small transparent worker of the Time and Space Administration, and she has been deployed from the female partner against the clear wa...
360K 10.7K 118
This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handsome gong. In th...
1.4M 109K 81
Unicode and Zawgyi Starting - 5.5.2021 Ending -29.5.2021 တစ္စံုတစ္ရာ တိုက္ဆိုင္သြားရင္စားေရးသူရဲ့ အမွားပါ။ မေက်နပ္တာမ်ား႐ွိလာရင္စာေရးသူကို တိုက္႐ိုက္...