Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

By wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

66

656 15 1
By wardelog

Chapter 66: Reversal Of The Situation! How Terrifying Is Su Chen's Identity!

"Who are you and why did you break into my birthday party?"

He Shaozhe also came back to his senses at this moment, looking at Su Chen vigilantly.

From Su Chen's actions just now, it can be seen that Su Chen and Qin Shuang seem to know each other.

It was precisely because of this that He Shaozhe felt uneasy.

Su Chen glanced at him lightly.

"If I don't come, I'm afraid Qin Shuang will be bullied and wronged to death by you?"

Although his voice was not loud, it was clearly heard by everyone present.

Suddenly there was a commotion.

"Su Chen male god, what does this mean? Qin Shuang was bullied and wronged to death?"

"According to the meaning of Su Chen's words, could it be that there is still a turning point for this matter?"

"I'm going, it feels more and more exciting!"

Just as everyone was discussing.

Su Chen took out his phone calmly.

Immediately, lightly.

Audio starts playing on the phone.

As the audio began to play, several familiar voices began to echo in the quiet hall.

"Brother Zhe, this Qin Shuang doesn't give you face so much...

"That girl is really nice..."

"The method you mentioned before, I think it is feasible...

"Don't worry, she's got the blame on me again, she doesn't dare to talk nonsense...

One sentence, like a giant hammer, hit the hearts of He Shaozhe and others.

He Shaozhe's face instantly turned pale.

Xu Tingting's expression changed slightly, and she glared at He Shaozhe angrily.

The surrounding students also started to discuss.

"What do you mean, this, this is a game set up by He Shaozhe!!?"

"That's right. Listening to the recording, it's clearly the voices of He Shaozhe and his little brother Bai Tao. I really didn't expect it to be like this!"

"No wonder, no wonder Bai Tao suddenly stood up and said that seeing Qin Shuang put things in Xu Tingting's bag, it seems that He Shaozhe may have ordered all of this!" "Twenty-seven"

A simple audio, immediately reversed the situation.

Qin Shuang, who was originally at a disadvantage, suddenly became a weak person who was framed by the design, while He Shaozhe and the others who were aggressive at first, were labeled as the framed person by the design.

Just like He Shaozhe and others treated Qin Shuang just now.

All of a sudden, He Shaozhe and the others became the targets of public criticism, and the discussions of the people around became more and more wanton.

At this moment, He Shaozhe seemed to calm down.

He looked at Su Chen: "Don't you think you can wrong us with a deliberately synthesized fake audio? Who knows if you deliberately made such a fake audio

He ran out to rescue Qin Shuang, and wronged us all in turn!"

Although He Shaozhe's words are suspected of sophistry, they can be regarded as an explanation anyway.

As soon as he spoke, the people standing beside him also said: "That's right, who knows if this audio is real or not!"

"As far as I know, it is actually quite simple to synthesize this kind of audio!"

"Who said it wasn't? He obviously stood up to support Qin Shuang. If he didn't make a video of pouring dirty water on Brother Zhe, what would he do to help Qin Shuang?"

A few people obviously made up their minds that the audio was fake.

And the students around were a little unsure after seeing how many people were so sure that the audio was fake.

Seeing this appearance, He Shaozhe gained a bit of confidence.

When Su Chen took out the audio just now, he really panicked.

But soon he realized that this was his birthday party.

There are also classmates who get along with him day and night.

And this guy named Su Chen is just an outsider after all.

As long as he kills the audio and it is fake, the students around him may not believe him.

ADVERTISEMENT

When the time comes, why not let him speak?

He didn't believe the Su Chen in front of him, and there were other evidences!

Seeing the appearance of several people, Su Chen smiled calmly: "I knew you would say that. y

I heard what Su Chen said.

He Shaozhe panicked again.

Uneasy, in order to prevent Su Chen from continuing, his expression changed, and he said sharply: "It's you, why did you break into my birthday party without permission! A place like Sun Moon Hotel is also a place like you Can you break in at will!!!”

His voice was so loud that it even overwhelmed the voices of everyone present.

It seems that he is also declaring his identity to everyone.

Indeed, today is his birthday party!

And his birthday party will be held at the Sun Moon Hotel!

This is undoubtedly telling the students around him that his identity is different from yours!

After all, to be able to hold a birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel, one has to be a senior member, no matter how He Shaozhe organizes the birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel

But no matter what, he held the birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel.

Among the people present, the only one who could have this ability was Li Xiangdong from the key class.

And among He Shaozhe's classmates, there is not even a single one!

He Shaozhe's declaring his identity in front of everyone at this moment is undoubtedly telling everyone from the side.

You have to believe what he said, and you have to believe it if you don’t believe it!!!

This is the power of positions of power!

The surrounding students suddenly fell silent.

All eyes turned to Su Chen, wanting to see how Su Chen would respond.

Qin Shuang, who was standing behind Su Chen, looked worried, tugged at the corner of Su Chen's clothes, and said in a low voice, "I, let's go, I, I'm fine!"

Su Chen ignored her, and still looked at He Shaozhe indifferently.

He Shaozhe, on the other hand, glanced around with his corner of the eye quite complacently, as if he wanted to see who didn't have eyes at this time, and wanted to stand by Su Chen's side.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure.

Immediately there was joy on his face.

"Manager Yang!"

Not far away, I don't know if it was because He Shaozhe's voice was too loud just now, but Yang Xun had already started walking towards them at some point.

As for Yang Xun, He Shaozhe naturally knew him.

In order to be able to hold a birthday party for him in the Sun Moon Hotel, he and his father went to find Yang Xun in person.

At first Yang Xun was not ready to meet them, but when they said that they came here with the intention of the second elder, Yang Xun agreed to meet them.

Even so, at any rate, he and Yang Xun had met once, and now that Yang Xun was walking towards them, it happened that he could ask someone to drive this guy Su out.

Accompanied by He Shaozhe's shout, everyone also looked at Yang Xun who was not far away, and made way for Yang Xun.

Although many of the students present had never met Yang Xun, it did not prevent them from knowing Yang Xun's identity.

"I'll go, it's Yang Xun, the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel!"

"It's really him. When my father and I came to the Sun Moon Hotel for dinner, I saw Manager Yang receiving several members of the Presbyterian Church!"

"This is a big man. On weekdays, he has always dealt with people at the level of senior members of the Sun Moon Hotel! Ordinary people, I'm afraid they don't even have the qualifications to meet him!"

"He Shaozhe is so powerful that he actually knows this kind of person."

He Shaozhe felt complacent when he heard the flattery from the people around him.

Seeing that Yang Xun was about to pass through the crowd, He Shaozhe hurried to meet him.

"Manager Yang, take a look, anyone can break into my birthday party, and please, Manager Yang, drive this irrelevant person out!"

Although it was an accusation, He Shaozhe's tone was quite soft.

After all, even though he was talking to Yang Xun as a guest at the moment, he still didn't dare to be too presumptuous.

At this moment, Su Chen on the side finally spoke.

"Since you think the audio is not enough, then, I think the Sun Moon Hotel's monitoring should have enough weight, right?"

Su Chen said indifferently: "Just check the surveillance to see whether Qin Shuang has done what you said since the birthday party until now, and the truth must be revealed!"

Indeed, every private room of the Sun Moon Hotel is equipped with the most advanced monitoring equipment. As long as the monitoring is adjusted, no matter how much He Shaozhe wants to make false claims, the truth will be in front of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

I saw Su Chen continued: "Manager Yang, please go and call out all the surveillance cameras in this private room and nearby during this time period."

As soon as the words came out.

Suddenly there was an uproar around.

He Shaozhe, whose face changed slightly when he heard what Su Chen said, suddenly smiled disdainfully.

He almost forgot, this is Sun Moon Hotel!

And he is the one who held the birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel! Although he borrowed the face of the senior member of the Second Elder, even if he didn't use it, his father was still an intermediate member.

What about Su Chen on the opposite side, what kind of thing is he!?

How dare he speak to Manager Yang in such a tone, who does he think he is?

Can he ask Manager Yang to call the monitoring for them?

It is true that if the monitoring is really brought out, their lies will be self-defeating, but they also know with their toes, in his capacity, what qualifications do they have to be able to call out the monitoring?

And if the evidence is not presented now, even if Qin Shuang really finds a way to obtain today's surveillance in the future, it will be useless.

At that time, it can be said that this monitoring has been deleted and modified!

Obviously, the loss of Qin Shuang's reputation and face is a foregone conclusion.

The only way is to take out the surveillance camera immediately, in that case, the truth will be revealed immediately!

But, is this possible?

TO!!!

He Shaozhe was determined in his heart, and looked at Su Chen with disdain.

At this time, Yang Xun finally spoke.

"Sorry, we can't do that."

As soon as these words came out, He Shaozhe became even more proud: "Did you hear that, Manager Yang said that you can't do this, who do you think you are, and you want to call the surveillance from the Youyong Hotel??? Uncomfortable

!"

But the next moment, it was interrupted by Yang Xun.

"Sorry, this guest, I was answering you just now!"

His voice made He Shaozhe stunned.

What does Manager Yang mean by this? He just said that he can't do that, is he answering him?

Yang Xun ignored him.

Instead, he turned and looked at Su Chen.

Then, under the surprised eyes of everyone, he bowed slightly to Su Chen: "Mr. Su, I'm very glad to meet you, the surveillance you mentioned, I will order someone to retrieve it for you immediately, please wait a moment!

what's the situation!!!

Everyone looked at Su Chen in disbelief!

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that when Manager Yang answered He Shaozhe, he was obviously arrogant and impatient, but when he treated Su Chen, he was so respectful and humble that it was embarrassing!

Who is that! Manager Yang Xunyang! The general manager of Sun Moon Hotel!

To be talking to a young man so respectfully at this very moment!

Then what is the identity of this young man!

If we say, He Shaozhe just now

When emphasizing his identity, it was a warning to everyone from the position of power, so at this moment, Su Chen's identity is like throwing a big stone into a calm lake!

Everyone looked at Su Chen in shock...

Even a fool can see it now.

Since he can be treated like this by Manager Yang, Su Chen's identity is probably far more than that of He Shaozhe!

And all of this is exactly what Su Chen has considered long ago.

Before he came in, he had roughly guessed several situations that might arise.

He also expected that He Shaozhe would show his identity to suppress others.

That being the case, fight magic with magic.

He Shaozhe would use his status to suppress others, but he Su Chen, why not.

He doesn't even need to have any identity, because Yang Xun beside him is a golden stone of identity in the eyes of the public!

As long as Yang Xun's attitude is revealed, then his identity is enough to crush He Shaoku to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Moreover, in this way, some subsequent troubles can be completely avoided!

After all, if Su Chen was just an ordinary person, he might have to worry about whether he would be retaliated by He Shaozhe in the future, but now, seeing Manager Yang treat him like this, I'm afraid

Afraid of giving He Shaozhe ten more guts, he didn't dare to act rashly against Su Chen.

This is also the reason why Su Chen had arranged Yang Xun aside long ago.

Facts have proved that Yang Xun performed very well, and the effect he presented was also very good.

He Shaozhe and the others were already stunned in place at this moment.

At this moment, they also see the dignity of Su Chen's status!

After all, if his status is not honorable, how could he be treated like this by Yang Xun?

He Shaozhe is the clearest. You must know that even if his father is an intermediate member, it is very difficult to see Yang Xun, and even if they use the help of the second elder

In terms of face, Yang Xun's attitude towards them is the same.

But Su Chen in front of me!

But to be treated so respectfully by Yang Xun!

This kind of attitude, I am afraid that the second elder will come in person, but it is nothing more than this!

While He Shaozhe was in a daze, the monitoring had already been taken.

Everyone also learned the truth from the monitoring.

The truth is revealed!

From the beginning to the end, it was just a scene directed and acted by He Shaozhe and others in order to wrong Qin Shuang!

But He Shaozhe and others did not dare to refute in the slightest at this moment.

No one else, it's all because, at this moment, Su Chen is on Qin Shuang's side!

He Shaozhe's face was pale, no matter how unresponsive he was, he realized that at this moment, he might have provoked an existence that shouldn't be provoked!

He made an apologetic smile: "Su, Mr. Su, I was really fooled by lard for a while, because Qin Shuang rejected me, I, I made such an irrational move! Please also Mr. Su

You must forgive me! I, 5.2, I apologize to Qin Shuang, Qin Shuang, please forgive me, I really know I was wrong!"

At this time, how dare he sell and lie again.

"Student Qin Shuang, it was all my fault before, I shouldn't have threatened you with your jade pendant, asked you to bring me breakfast, and created an illusion that you seemed to be chasing me, please forgive me

I, I really know I was wrong, I promise, I promise that I will never offend you in the future!"

Su Chen's identity was too frightening, at this moment He Shaozhe didn't even dare to think about it, cold sweat kept breaking out from his forehead.

Xu Tingting and others on the side also apologized one after another.

At this point, everyone finally understood the cause and effect of the matter.

In the final analysis, everything is nothing more than a few people from He Shao Gang messing up the case.

Looking at the humble and apologetic people, Su Chen didn't respond: "Your school should have a forum or a post bar, right?"

He looked sideways at Qin Shuang.

Qin Shuang nodded.

"Uh-huh!"

"You guys." Su Chen glanced at He Shaozhe and the others: "Today's incident, I hope, I saw it in your school's forum post bar and other places.

Your apologies. T

After finishing speaking, he pulled Qin Shuang up and walked out of the hall.

In the eyes of everyone, the figures of Su Chen and Qin Shuang gradually faded away.

The entire hall also suddenly fell silent.

After a long time, someone said: "Qin Shuang, how did you know such a person!?"

On Su Chen's side, he and Qin Shuang were already sitting in the luxurious Chechen that Yang Xun had looked down on for a long time.

"Thank you for today!"

Qin Shuang looked at Su Chen gratefully, blushing slightly.

But the next moment, Su Chen's words made her face turn pale.

Su Chen turned his head to look at her, his gaze was like a deep pool of water.

Bone cold.

"At first, I thought that Xuanxuan said you were naive, that you were stupid and sweet, and it was too much, but now it seems that you are not naive, but stupid!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 10.5K 189
Fan Zijing is a small transparent worker of the Time and Space Administration, and she has been deployed from the female partner against the clear wa...
2M 162K 99
Uni & Zawgyi (owncreation) Starting - 21.9.2021 Ending-7.10.2021 တစ္စံုတစ္ရာ တိုက္ဆိုင္သြားရင္စားေရးသူရဲ့ အမွားပါ။ မေက်နပ္တာမ်ား႐ွိလာရင္စာေရးသူကို တိ...
1.5M 30.3K 23
♥ 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 ဒီ fic လေးကတော့ system အမျိုးအစားလေးပါ normalအတွဲလဲပါမယ် blအတြဲလဲပါမွာပါ😚 အများကြီးကြမ်းမှာဖြစ်လို့ warnning..ဒီဖက်ကမ္ဘာမှ fuj...
996K 24.1K 200
Synopsis After the real daughter of the Jiang family fell sick, she became stupid and insisted on marrying the cold-blooded, cruel, and crippled Fu J...