Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging...

By wardelog

Author: Boat Hunter ---------------- Status: Completed ------------------- Word Count : 112.6K ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (finale)

65

546 10 0
By wardelog

Chapter 65: Su Chen Appears!

This has to say the brilliance of He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting.

Generally speaking, the easiest way to frame someone is to put things on someone else, and then accuse them of stealing her things.

But He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting did the opposite.

Deliberately let Qin Shuang first say that Xu Tingting stole her things.

Then Xu Tingting seemed to have really stolen Qin Shuang's things.

At this time, let someone come out and say that they saw Qin Shuang put something into Xu Tingting's bag.

In this way, on the one hand, Xu Tingting acted as if she had been wronged, and everyone would naturally put on a filter of a pitiful and weak person towards her.

On the other hand, Qin Shuang will be put on the shell of a scheming girl.

Combining the two, Qin Shuang will be at a disadvantage all at once.

Moreover, He Shaozhe came out halfway, and at first he seemed to be on Qin Shuang's side, but then he said some true and false words with a fair attitude, and it was even more confirmed that Qin Shuang put the things on the table. Xu Tingting's bag, trying to frame her image.

In addition, some time ago, Qin Shuang's performance and what He Shaozhe said seemed more reasonable and credible.

It can be said that they are intertwined, and Qin Shuang has almost no chance to refute.

Compared to these two people, Qin Shuang is really much younger.

At this moment, Qin Shuang had obviously guessed the general idea of ​​the matter. Although she was a little naive at times, she was not really stupid.

"you!"

Her beautiful eyes looked at He Shaozhe and Xu Tingting.

For a while, I don't know how to refute it.

Suddenly, she saw Yaoyao in the crowd.

"Yaoyao, you've been with me all this time, you should know that I'm not there at all!"

As soon as the words came out.

Everyone's eyes shifted to Yaoyao again.

Seeing this, Yaoyao seemed a little frightened by the eyes of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said timidly: "I seem to have seen you go out with He Shaozhe, and also stuffed something into that bag."

As soon as this remark came out, the audience was in an uproar!

Qin Shuang's pretty face also instantly turned pale.

She didn't expect that her best friend, whom she trusted the most, had already been bribed!

As we all know, Yaoyao is Qin Shuang's follower.

Since even she said that, Qin Shuang was almost dead set on trying to frame Xu Tingting.

Immediately, everyone looked at Qin Shuang with strange expressions.

"I didn't expect Qin Shuang to be such a person!"

"That's right, the most poisonous thing is a woman's heart. I didn't expect Qin Shuang to resort to such a despicable method because he couldn't pursue He Shaozhe."

"Who says no, I liked Qin Shuang before, but now it seems that I am really blind."

As for Qin Shuang, he heard the vague curses from the people around him.

I just feel cold all over my body.

Her eyes swept over the crowd.

The low curses from the crowd penetrated into her body like sharp knives.

A kind of indescribable grievance filled the bottom of my heart in an instant.

What made her feel even more chilling was that her best friend stepped on her at a critical moment.

At this moment, Qin Shuang felt as if he was in an ice cellar.

Even the eyes are dark.

Ever since she was a child, has she ever been wronged like this?

When have you ever been so humiliated?

She wanted to refute and explain, but she also knew that at this moment, unless she presented evidence that could overturn everything, no one would believe what she said.

"Give me back my jade pendant!" She suppressed the grievance in her heart and looked at Xu Tingting pretending to be strong.

Since she couldn't explain it, she didn't bother to explain it. Now she just wanted to get back her jade pendant.

"What are you doing, this is stolen goods!" Seeing Qin Shuang's appearance, Xu Tingting smiled triumphantly.

He picked up the jade pendant and played with it in his hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Qin Shuang, Qin Shuang, how could you use this kind of thing to frame me? I wouldn't bother to pick up this broken jade pendant even if it was thrown on the ground."

As she spoke, she suddenly smiled and threw the jade pendant upwards.

"If you want it, go pick it up yourself!"

The jade pendant was thrown high and then fell down at a fast speed.

Seeing this, Qin Shuang quickly wanted to reach out and grab the jade pendant.

But she was too far away from where the jade pendant fell, even if she tried her best to grab it, she couldn't touch it.

Seeing that the jade pendant was about to fall to the ground.

Suddenly, a white and slender hand caught the jade pendant.

At this time, everyone realized that, at some point, there was an extra figure in the crowd.

This figure is as tall and straight as a pine.

Everyone looked intently.

All of them froze in place.

Without him, it's all because of this person who appeared suddenly.

It's so handsome! ! !

Handsome and unrestrained face, casual but incomparably decent clothes.

This is a perfect man.

It seems to be a banished immortal descending from the nine heavens.

The stranger is like jade, the son is unparalleled in the world!

Just standing there, he seemed to have become the focus of everyone's attention on the field.

When the girl saw him for the first time, she probably already thought about where she should be buried with him in the future.

And the boy, when he saw him, didn't even dare to feel the instinctive jealousy.

Because the gap is really too big!

Just by appearing on the stage, everyone present was stunned. Does such a person really exist?

And there are people who react slightly differently from the crowd.

Not far away, Li Xiangdong, who was originally holding a wine glass and drinking and watching a play, saw him appearing, the corner of his mouth curled up, and he said to himself: "It's him, it's interesting."

ADVERTISEMENT

among the crowd.

He Shaozhe looked at the visitor, his eyes almost popped out.

"Why is it him!!?"

And Qin Shuang, who originally felt that there was darkness in front of him, now felt as if a light was projected from the darkness in front of him.

She couldn't keep her eyes open.

When she looked intently, when she took a closer look at the face of the visitor.

He couldn't help but let out an exclamation.

"It's him!"

Just at this time.

It seems that someone also recognized the visitor.

"He, isn't he the new male god of Shanghai University??"

"Yes, yes, yes, I remembered, it's that guitar god!!!"

"It's really him, I'll go, why is the real person so much more handsome than the video, male god, male god!!!"

"Really, Su Chen, the new male god of Shanghai University!!!"

It was Su Chen who came.

Not long ago, he became popular because of the performance on the friendship.

Many girls in Qin Shuang's class also met him at this time.

So nowadays, when seeing Su Chen in person, it is normal to recognize Su Chen at a glance.

I saw that Su Chen took the jade pendant and walked slowly to Qin Shuang's side.

Put the jade pendant in her hand.

But at this moment, in Qin Shuang's mind, what was said in the crowd just now kept echoing.

He is Su Chen! ?

It's Aunt Zhou's son! ! !

The moment I saw Su Chen.

It made Qin Shuang's originally cold body warm up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 156 48
As the imperial concubine of the empire, You Muqing secretly went to the Federation to have fun, but ended up playing herself in the felony prison. L...
67K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
602K 20.3K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
145K 3.8K 108
Top ten consortium investment, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, elites from all walks of life to participate! City parkour, skydiving, win...